Sunday, July 24, 2022

Filth from the filthy. Cockroach infestation in my room--never before has this happened to this disgusting degree. I leave zero food out, ever. I put all food refuse in bags in my freezer and leave absolutely nothing but plastics and some ashes from incense sticks in the little garbage items I have in the room. My room has been polluted with cockroaches non-stop ever since I moved in here. Every time I leave there are at least 6 more rushing at me. I swear some of them are microchip implanted because of how they behave.. Another sleazy and foul attack by the latest terrorist greasebag who has been handed access to sadistic fun and thrills and putridity expulsion upon someone else with this teleportation and torture "system" this group is all so proud and now haughty about in their exploitation and rape and theft and attempted murder (and actual murder in other cases). All left silenced by a greedy and complacent Congress, most of which agrees with this "system".

 I said NO to this nasty violently abusive man, and with all the years of gratuitous "power" being handed to him to sleaze his way through stealing, robbing, and lying perpetually--one of Trump's closest allies on Congress, extremely hip on being square and in pushing the Neo-Nazi fascist KKK alliances that have resulted in the Insurrection. I think behind them all is Trump urging them to ramp up the violence and death threats in order to get this contract forced upon me so he can get some kind of exemption in the hearings. So far, the predatory terrorists who are part of the J-6 committee were interviewed and claimed that they were not going to hand their evidence to the Dept. of Justice so Merrick Garland and that office can begin the process of legal constraint upon this ever-growing fascist Nazi KKK and mafia "system" which brought people like Greasy Graham cracker the effete "Senator" and his ilk into power, and then of course Trump.

-----------------

This man threatened first of all to have me killed, then when I was in agony in bed, greased on in to try to quietly persuade me, using brain-altering tech so I was in "truth serum" "everything is beautiful" mode to explain to this rotten creep how to detox his putrid body. It is advice far too good for that creep to have been given. And in return, he has put an infestation of cockroaches into my room. Pregnant cockroaches have spawned scores of tiny baby cockroaches--they are everywhere. Huge and huge cockroaches are everywhere. This situation has never before been this bad. I have been in fasting mode for almost two weeks, with a short respite and thus not even ANY food whatsoever has been around my kitchen area for weeks. But scores of cockroaches are everywhere searching for food, and won't leave this room even though the patio doors are open constantly.


I swear that these putrid and sick parasites who have access to these technologies get a sense of refreshment and toxic release from pouring their filth and hate upon me--or anybody they can. Why this crap has to perpetually be force upon me I have no idea why this urgency to force this solely upon me. 

----------------

I am still in excruciating pain from the filth the pig apes poured into my body all these years while I struggled to protect my food from poisoning, as I lay in pain and sickness every day while they tortured me non-stop to shock all levels of my body's defense system: slow murder, in other words. The pigs look refreshed and glowing with joy, the torture feeds their hormonal drug addict former cocaine addictions. They are repugnant and have been handed all access to inflicting their filth upon anyone who doesn't do whatever they want.


The politicians such as greasy Graham and McConnel and in particular greasy dirty P-lousy are all on an extreme power trip and are using absolutely deadly violence and death threats for any single resistance to their stupid suggestions of how they want me to behave--like a mediocre dumbed down servant obeying their every command no matter how stupid and against my natural character it is. I say no perpetually to the stupid things they want me to behave for their sense of superiority (when after seeing them I realize that they are intellectually deficient but only proficient at sleazy greasy deal-making and lies and death construction for society in social engineering--all money being poured into the fascist Nazi bigot members, including the "good" blacks and Jews and other minorities--and the rest relegated to mind control programming, very much through the utter bs and crap spewed out every year by crap Whorewood, always they are promoting white fascist Nazi imagery in the guise of benevolent humanitarianism. Pit pig and filthy whorealina are the prime recipients of millions upon millions of dollars for the crap they come out with--and for years much concept has been stolen from these torture information extraction sessions which have been ongoing daily for years and years.

---------------


So greasy, greedy, filthy and foul greasy Graham Cracker the Senator who should not be, a completely corrupt agent of the KKK and Nazism and fascism, proves daily how disgusting and filthy he really is. When a person is being targeted by the UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT the pigs who participate blame the victim. I have heard endlessly that I did "something wrong to deserve it". What f-ers they are. I have only tried to compete, be beautiful and happy, have perhaps my own business and I have been poisoned and tortured and nearly murdered, raped without end by pig after greasebag after scumbag for years and years, not just in pe rson but in teleportation without end.

---------

I LEFT THE UNITED STATES because it is a shithole existence filled with hateful people attacking me. I discovered in Thailand that hundreds of thousands of Europigapes viciously attack me and are just the same crap. I see the alliances between the fascists in power positions and how they are absolutely only obsessed with appearing as Paris fascist fashion as possible.. They only worship everything Europigape and want only the former fascist Europigape system to be entrenched into America: in particular as far as it concerns me, not being of this religion but only born into, seminally, this race (I am also of mixed genealogy--not 100%--but this Jewish thing that I have really never participated in my entire life. Attacked non-stop not only by members of my own family who were instructed by my blonde Nazi grandmother to poison and attack me--my grandmother was half Nazi and half Jewish--of course her Jewish mother abandoned by the blonde Nazi Europigape who impregnanted her and abandoned her when there was no social system in America--she died under suspicious circumstances and I think this system of killinng off Jewish women as sacrificial tokens of blood sacrifice in and within the Jews has been long-standing. 

So I am now dealing with Americans who are loathsome to me. I came to Thailand because it's not as polluted and sick as America. This group of filth, shit and scum--your leaders, the crappy sick and violent vile greasy Graham cracker, the rest of the shit like Clinton and the other parasites upon the US who have worked to really bring it down and cause major internal destruction--as they really have and are still doing--with an "elite" hovering over all crushing down and using this mind control tech to force everyone to be a slave or submit without any resistance.

But I left that crap and sick country and this group of filth and shit is trying to force me to return not only to destroy my life-energy efforts to get out--it took me years to achieve this--but also to drain out the rest of my life with their exploitation strategies of forcing a most unwanted baby out of me from some pig scum piece of shit male with his rotten skank whore fascist wife or mother or daughter all calling themselves "feminists" watching on drooling over what deals and money they can get out of the torture contract along with their greasy and ugly male counterparts.

But the Senator really exemplifies hate and putridity and ugliness. I was laying  in bed in agony, just saying NO to this ugly and sinister parasitie creep who has acted like an absolute filthy parasitic foul ugly abuser and I have never harmed this rotten and dirty foul pig or done anything to any of them. They just can't stand to see me have a Master's Degree (I was nearly killed repeatedly while fighting to get my Master's)--they can't stand to see me beautiful so they poured stinking foul hardening poison into my body


and while I am in agony after some of it ripped from the huge internal shell in my body--I surmise that the poisons then sunk into my legs and I can see under the skin (my skin on my legs pummeled all these years with silicone inserted under my skin to appear like cysts, right on my thighs--I cut my leg just slightly on the skin, and the pig ape greasy scumbags (pit pig and co filthalina whore etc) had staining chemicals poured on the scratch to make it appear brown and it's permanent on my body. The poison is hanging like folds of disgusting flab on my legs--I know the texture of the poisons and the legs have expanded into what appears like sausages with black poison and layers of somewhat hard poisons hanging off--but glued into my bones and skin. Expanding endlessly underneath my knee caps now, I can't move. I am stuck not having paid rent for anything and can't get to the bank or get anything else done. 


Now filthy disgusting Graham greasy cracker has had a complete cockroach infestation put in my room--along with screaming scumbag terrorist dark-skinned minions shouting for 5 hours underneath my window while I lay in agony needing deep sleep and healing. He continued to have pit pig punch in rapid succession into my face--filthy and stupid whore filthalina dancing around topless trying to somehow "seduce" me or something sleazy and creepy like that--I kept trying to push her away screaming finally to get off me skank whore---then more deadly violence from greasy and ugly filthy Graham cracker and now putrid filth is everywhere. My clothing is sprayed non-stop with stinking fish oil, every time I wake up my body smells of this creepy stuff. It's on my bedsheets as well. I can barely move and spend every ounce of energy I have cleaning up their filth and they crawling back in bed only to be teleported to more stupid skits and ugliness. Non-stop. 

they are all smirking in glee, their violence has only been awarded, rewarded and I see how much money shit like Graham is pouring into this effort because he and his group and constituents want a white supremacy plantation slave system inter-connected to European fascist Nazism, imported to the US via Whorewood in great part. The alliances of all these mafia, KKK and Nazi groups is worldwide now due to technology.

-------------

No comments:

Post a Comment