Sunday, July 24, 2022

Filth from the filthy. Cockroach infestation in my room--never before has this happened to this disgusting degree. I leave zero food out, ever. I put all food refuse in bags in my freezer and leave absolutely nothing but plastics and some ashes from incense sticks in the little garbage items I have in the room. My room has been polluted with cockroaches non-stop ever since I moved in here. Every time I leave there are at least 6 more rushing at me. I swear some of them are microchip implanted because of how they behave.. Another sleazy and foul attack by the latest terrorist greasebag who has been handed access to sadistic fun and thrills and putridity expulsion upon someone else with this teleportation and torture "system" this group is all so proud and now haughty about in their exploitation and rape and theft and attempted murder (and actual murder in other cases). All left silenced by a greedy and complacent Congress, most of which agrees with this "system".

 I said NO to this nasty violently abusive man, and with all the years of gratuitous "power" being handed to him to sleaze his way through stealing, robbing, and lying perpetually--one of Trump's closest allies on Congress, extremely hip on being square and in pushing the Neo-Nazi fascist KKK alliances that have resulted in the Insurrection. I think behind them all is Trump urging them to ramp up the violence and death threats in order to get this contract forced upon me so he can get some kind of exemption in the hearings. So far, the predatory terrorists who are part of the J-6 committee were interviewed and claimed that they were not going to hand their evidence to the Dept. of Justice so Merrick Garland and that office can begin the process of legal constraint upon this ever-growing fascist Nazi KKK and mafia "system" which brought people like Greasy Graham cracker the effete "Senator" and his ilk into power, and then of course Trump.

-----------------

This man threatened first of all to have me killed, then when I was in agony in bed, greased on in to try to quietly persuade me, using brain-altering tech so I was in "truth serum" "everything is beautiful" mode to explain to this rotten creep how to detox his putrid body. It is advice far too good for that creep to have been given. And in return, he has put an infestation of cockroaches into my room. Pregnant cockroaches have spawned scores of tiny baby cockroaches--they are everywhere. Huge and huge cockroaches are everywhere. This situation has never before been this bad. I have been in fasting mode for almost two weeks, with a short respite and thus not even ANY food whatsoever has been around my kitchen area for weeks. But scores of cockroaches are everywhere searching for food, and won't leave this room even though the patio doors are open constantly.


I swear that these putrid and sick parasites who have access to these technologies get a sense of refreshment and toxic release from pouring their filth and hate upon me--or anybody they can. Why this crap has to perpetually be force upon me I have no idea why this urgency to force this solely upon me. 

----------------

I am still in excruciating pain from the filth the pig apes poured into my body all these years while I struggled to protect my food from poisoning, as I lay in pain and sickness every day while they tortured me non-stop to shock all levels of my body's defense system: slow murder, in other words. The pigs look refreshed and glowing with joy, the torture feeds their hormonal drug addict former cocaine addictions. They are repugnant and have been handed all access to inflicting their filth upon anyone who doesn't do whatever they want.


The politicians such as greasy Graham and McConnel and in particular greasy dirty P-lousy are all on an extreme power trip and are using absolutely deadly violence and death threats for any single resistance to their stupid suggestions of how they want me to behave--like a mediocre dumbed down servant obeying their every command no matter how stupid and against my natural character it is. I say no perpetually to the stupid things they want me to behave for their sense of superiority (when after seeing them I realize that they are intellectually deficient but only proficient at sleazy greasy deal-making and lies and death construction for society in social engineering--all money being poured into the fascist Nazi bigot members, including the "good" blacks and Jews and other minorities--and the rest relegated to mind control programming, very much through the utter bs and crap spewed out every year by crap Whorewood, always they are promoting white fascist Nazi imagery in the guise of benevolent humanitarianism. Pit pig and filthy whorealina are the prime recipients of millions upon millions of dollars for the crap they come out with--and for years much concept has been stolen from these torture information extraction sessions which have been ongoing daily for years and years.

---------------


So greasy, greedy, filthy and foul greasy Graham Cracker the Senator who should not be, a completely corrupt agent of the KKK and Nazism and fascism, proves daily how disgusting and filthy he really is. When a person is being targeted by the UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT the pigs who participate blame the victim. I have heard endlessly that I did "something wrong to deserve it". What f-ers they are. I have only tried to compete, be beautiful and happy, have perhaps my own business and I have been poisoned and tortured and nearly murdered, raped without end by pig after greasebag after scumbag for years and years, not just in pe rson but in teleportation without end.

---------

I LEFT THE UNITED STATES because it is a shithole existence filled with hateful people attacking me. I discovered in Thailand that hundreds of thousands of Europigapes viciously attack me and are just the same crap. I see the alliances between the fascists in power positions and how they are absolutely only obsessed with appearing as Paris fascist fashion as possible.. They only worship everything Europigape and want only the former fascist Europigape system to be entrenched into America: in particular as far as it concerns me, not being of this religion but only born into, seminally, this race (I am also of mixed genealogy--not 100%--but this Jewish thing that I have really never participated in my entire life. Attacked non-stop not only by members of my own family who were instructed by my blonde Nazi grandmother to poison and attack me--my grandmother was half Nazi and half Jewish--of course her Jewish mother abandoned by the blonde Nazi Europigape who impregnanted her and abandoned her when there was no social system in America--she died under suspicious circumstances and I think this system of killinng off Jewish women as sacrificial tokens of blood sacrifice in and within the Jews has been long-standing. 

So I am now dealing with Americans who are loathsome to me. I came to Thailand because it's not as polluted and sick as America. This group of filth, shit and scum--your leaders, the crappy sick and violent vile greasy Graham cracker, the rest of the shit like Clinton and the other parasites upon the US who have worked to really bring it down and cause major internal destruction--as they really have and are still doing--with an "elite" hovering over all crushing down and using this mind control tech to force everyone to be a slave or submit without any resistance.

But I left that crap and sick country and this group of filth and shit is trying to force me to return not only to destroy my life-energy efforts to get out--it took me years to achieve this--but also to drain out the rest of my life with their exploitation strategies of forcing a most unwanted baby out of me from some pig scum piece of shit male with his rotten skank whore fascist wife or mother or daughter all calling themselves "feminists" watching on drooling over what deals and money they can get out of the torture contract along with their greasy and ugly male counterparts.

But the Senator really exemplifies hate and putridity and ugliness. I was laying  in bed in agony, just saying NO to this ugly and sinister parasitie creep who has acted like an absolute filthy parasitic foul ugly abuser and I have never harmed this rotten and dirty foul pig or done anything to any of them. They just can't stand to see me have a Master's Degree (I was nearly killed repeatedly while fighting to get my Master's)--they can't stand to see me beautiful so they poured stinking foul hardening poison into my body


and while I am in agony after some of it ripped from the huge internal shell in my body--I surmise that the poisons then sunk into my legs and I can see under the skin (my skin on my legs pummeled all these years with silicone inserted under my skin to appear like cysts, right on my thighs--I cut my leg just slightly on the skin, and the pig ape greasy scumbags (pit pig and co filthalina whore etc) had staining chemicals poured on the scratch to make it appear brown and it's permanent on my body. The poison is hanging like folds of disgusting flab on my legs--I know the texture of the poisons and the legs have expanded into what appears like sausages with black poison and layers of somewhat hard poisons hanging off--but glued into my bones and skin. Expanding endlessly underneath my knee caps now, I can't move. I am stuck not having paid rent for anything and can't get to the bank or get anything else done. 


Now filthy disgusting Graham greasy cracker has had a complete cockroach infestation put in my room--along with screaming scumbag terrorist dark-skinned minions shouting for 5 hours underneath my window while I lay in agony needing deep sleep and healing. He continued to have pit pig punch in rapid succession into my face--filthy and stupid whore filthalina dancing around topless trying to somehow "seduce" me or something sleazy and creepy like that--I kept trying to push her away screaming finally to get off me skank whore---then more deadly violence from greasy and ugly filthy Graham cracker and now putrid filth is everywhere. My clothing is sprayed non-stop with stinking fish oil, every time I wake up my body smells of this creepy stuff. It's on my bedsheets as well. I can barely move and spend every ounce of energy I have cleaning up their filth and they crawling back in bed only to be teleported to more stupid skits and ugliness. Non-stop. 

they are all smirking in glee, their violence has only been awarded, rewarded and I see how much money shit like Graham is pouring into this effort because he and his group and constituents want a white supremacy plantation slave system inter-connected to European fascist Nazism, imported to the US via Whorewood in great part. The alliances of all these mafia, KKK and Nazi groups is worldwide now due to technology.

-------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another day of sleazy, sick dirty foul arnold hate-ni88er your robotic former governor of california working for both his and newsom's endless praise and promotions into the new nazi world order h-wood regime convergence of one-world order consolidation. Every day that ugly sleazy filth "listens" to my inner thoughts to yell abuse and insults at what I am thinking with threats not to "think" what they are pumping into my subconscious, hacking into my laptop to tweak a thought reaction or vulnerability therein so they can insert their programming just so they can rationalize yelling abuse which culminates in death threats and more torture--tears torture out of my eyes completely destroyed cheek and facial tissue damage from 20 years of tears pouring out of my eyes daily for hours per day--years and years. When ugly shittrash-nigger arnold came with non-stop blacks and now violent murderous cartel Mexican ?--thug gang-bangers who starred as drug cartel murderous "strong" attacking the "white man" who they grovel to as slum dog millionaire--aspirants groveling dumb moose-like thug pawns being uncle tom replacements for the plethora of blacks surrounding the german and austrian sleazy dirty thugs who just flick their little snot fingers and the black americans--all yelling with bombastic "strength" about the injustice they bear as representatives of racial prejudice and discrimination. They are the foremost attackers upon me in physical violence terms almost as much as ugly dirty shitnigger arnold who is never, ever identified by ICE as any immigrant threat. Those brown-skinned with naturalization papers are still targeted even when the ICE agents are aware of their status but no questions aimed at the real vermin poisoning the blood of america ugly arnold. My body has further deteriorated from the years of his violence and instruction to the "me two" skank shit of shitalina non-jolie scum ape trash parasite with ape pitt pig who starred in movies "fighting Nazis" all literally just awaiting instruction on how to behave like murderous, genocidal fascist nazi thugs as partners with ugly sick shitnigger arnold on how to create this merger which they have not just "violently" but not merely "murderously" but--oh the words I should look up in a thesaurus as most Americans shun such verbal description while they are fully implementing the rise of such behavior and overtake by this rancid filth arnold filthtrash-nigger such a filthy and nasty dirty creep. Never questioned due to his nazi background thusly glorified as being some incredible muscular disgusting hulk of social engineering and the dread Kennedy family post the actual glorious intellectual and upstanding John and perhaps his brother Robert in the shadows but following the leader. Putting fascists into power and they are still pushing him to help them remain in luxury lifestyle abundance america can go to hell and let nazis overtake--that is what the broken down kennedy family now is and the battle over that building is actually of more symbolic import than people realize. A Crumbling edifice of past-long--ago Camelot now turned into camel-lot parking for nazi orgy blank and meaningless movie fodder. A bemusement park in Californication of outdated celebrities revamped into celestial appearance one of which is dolly the sheeple part ton of bs which is never questioned likewise nor are any of the vampire lying nazi bigots polished with knobs of rotund amplification of Congressional dark money funding so america appears like a shining beacon. Headed by not Atlas Shrugged in the form of deformed body apperature arnold shitnigger trashy nazi filth infestation no--glorified as another polished deception to urge americans to allow more of the vermin to poison the blood so they can more easily suck more out while appearing as white nights in shining armored security fascist gestapo guards coming to ensure anyone venturing into your secluded gated white nazi community gets killed surreptitiously covertly via their death squad gestapo teams handed poisons, drugs and brain implants with gangs coming to rape and torture upon order. All handed down in instruction from the California Governor's rape association of white nazi overtake. They want to actually create little "tech" fiefdom's so said the "Mexican immigrant" white boy in appearance (hair shorn to disguise his dark hair) gil duran (*author of "Nerd Reich" fame, bolstered by NY times reading lists, etc but surely instructed on what to detail as his "investigative journalist" title is for the San Francisco Guardian where he has operated in the past). On personal terms with ole gavin and that means even older ole arnold hate-nazi nigger trash he's really despicable and his nazi brown-skinned thug goons yelling death threats grabbing my breasts were instructed to do this under ugly not jolie shitalina's endless years of having groups of people scream insults about my "breasts" as I am shitting the poison out never-ending detox for years and years until I am at the breaking point due to the trump-era 16 hours of torrture and abuse per day while the poisons, still never out after 20 years or more of fighting to stop the drugging and poisoning--and still very ill still the poison remains and they abuse me without fail every morning when the drugging is fresh in my blood stream after having been injected or pumped with it in sleep state--Or my morning beverages are poisoned this group has access to all manufacturing and pirating of products so all is poisoned in wrapped, prepared state puon the shelf even but I must store some food products in my home which I do need to get energy to deal with endless life-threatening abuse and violence imposed upon me hours an dhours without end. A morning without me struggling with all my strength and might to not react to the brain-implant thought process of lightening-speed instant reaction in my "brain" my mind reacting to insults and as quickly as they yell pre-planned insults because they perpetually hack their photos and the thought control videos--which I may not "click" on but I see them. The instant "reaction" of thoughts which may have been implanted becomes the next hour of death threats for having "thought" this instant reaction which I cannot control). It turns into hours of back-and forth yelling. This is not isolated to dirty ugly stupid sick shitnigger arnold--who is persistently without end daily hours of abuse to render my thoughts as my brain is put in survival stress mode they extract more ideas for that ugly slime sick fuck to steal as his own--or to profit off. Since they all rely on scripts and then repeat thought processes for their careers and lives, and I have avoided them, people like them and have formerly had "artistic' friends with which to talk about artistic matters or politics or anything else, always looking for an original thought and eschewing the standard programming because long ago I realized there was a lot of conformity to whittling down thought into palatable easy-listening music like elevator scripts which abound. Or that has been my experience I am ALWAYS surrounded by the terrorists of this group and like a surrealistic dream of living in a caged mental trap entrapment, I hear only ugly sick things form them to just render me in a state of negating their society but forced to be "around them" and their u gly stupid immature sick insulting abuse statements for every thought and action I do. All day and night, and they create the flaws for which they latch onto abusing me (subliminal sentences implanted via voice-to-skull technology as I am drugged without a single person to talk to and for decades literally I have been forced into this state due to their poisoning). The focus is always on my external physical appearance which is covered with scars, blemishes deformity which increases as this non-stop daily barrage of hate is dumped on me by the huge deformed mutated ugly sick filth of this dirty crap arnold shitnigger who has a LOT of hate and ugliness he needs to dump on me or anybody he can. It is the same with them all, they dump and dump ferociously all their insecurities and hate upon me. The women are always fixated on their physical appearance so they make sure to deform and have me mutilated p lus they are "feminists" so they must have me sexually asasulted as well to try to demoralize demean make me grey broken down. My body has withered from not being able to "just ignore them" as the goody people tell me through their version of "help' (after teleporting me to slamming objects violently on the ground in front of me as symbol of their rage that I am not helping them all to obtain some huge h-wood complex of media corporate empiric whatever--no one tells me the end goal. From the black energy of their attacks on me this Paramount/Warner Brothers' merger appears to be the frenetic frantic tipping point of their usual hateful rape and murder personalities into a frenzy of violence at me fso ugly arnold can produce some original ideas (derived out of murdering me as his goal is and his threats he promises to fulfill are--the goal also is to abuse and threaten me so violently that any "resistance" is met by near death. The latino men are very good at this and they are even more violent than the "Italian-American" mafia out of Brooklyn (maybe they are holding back a bit since I am from Brooklyn but I doubt that is the reason--or I mean my family was from Brooklyn I was born in Glen Cove and lived in Forest Hills one year and then Purchase for another year but somehow I feel a sort of identification on a very slim margin of parallel but the latinos out of mexico or whereever there is no common ground except we are all on earth in this spot all with an agenda. Theirs to perform acts of gangland violence and brutal psychological and sexual violence not at the extreme they may have rendered upon others in the past--there is a death and very morbid energy from one of them. Waves of "dark spirits" surround his attack upon me it is reflected even in my immediate environment). They are the uncle toms which arnold uses as his proxy and his racism which they are controlled by is vented out on me. //So I see my body just mutilated, old aged completely growing old from this daily ugly hate dumped on me by these people who all have insecurities and this tech enables them to unleash it out onto me. It is such a welcomed and cherished technology the politicians likewise have a lot of bs to dump on anybody possible and they all want elimination of any competition to their control and money. Any mention to them of the principles for which America was a truly great country in concept, the "shining beacon" upon which the tired and impoverished rushed and then the gold diggers came and once all was wealthy and originality the nazis who had originally intended to crush america under hitler's plan (really Stalin's plan or maybe more Lenin's plan and perhaps before him Marx's plan and before him and Engels --mostly the german not the jew---on and on this plan to create this global systematic conformity and mass elimination of most of the population so little huge plantation could spring up in california with gavin and his crew and arnold and his plantation system and all the celebrities with their masses of brown, black and jewish constructs all "fighting against racism" the most stupid and dumb racist promoters --my family included or those people I was forced to be around and endure for about 15 years of my life then rushing to get out--they were almost the first brought in to torture me to try to re-establish this parasitic feeding function of the AIPAC---yes my family is connected to the nazi jewish leagues out of nyc who like the rothschild's hand over sacrifices --as in millions or more---for promotion into nazi culture --resulting in nazi paris hilton's family bigots with her own black chuck d out of public enemy the first to violently glare in threats against me for being happy her goddamn mansion was burned down in a moment of divine justice against the rancid filth she represents--a most ugly vile bigot antisemite her sister married to the gold mine of the rotschilds and as representative paris h-ton of bs comes with the black "fighting racism" yelling boldly but when I was explaining and saying "I only meant that after 13 years of her fully participating in having my home(s) destroyed my body raped my body poisoned and drugged into deformity so as usual the blonde nazi women can feel lighter, free and happy that only "they' get to be "beautiful" and congress and society must upkeep the old standards imposed on all societies around the planet--for centuries at least---and so, he almost physically assaulted me they cut my disaility money off that week and it's still off--that was back in november 2025 but the actual real cut-off lasting to this very day happened in March, 2025. Under the instruction of them all (just mentioning some of the American and nazi influences the american paris hil-ton of shit with her black "activist" "strong" yelling bullshit chuck d of public enemy--the guy with the not dope but dopey voice and his huge clock on a chain partnering with a blonde white woman in italy for a "reality tv show" where he literally falls down to run after her while she makes a nazi pose sniffing the air as italians laugh at the black "boy" running after the white "girl" in devotion--that is the h-wood influence upon these "bold singing" yapping do-nothing but "active in their community" so all he could say with hate and violence is that "good people are losing their homes" i kept sa ying I was referencing this one aspect of that filthy skank whore pjrostituted real porno scum not his "poor blacks" of los angeles who are undoubtedly very wealthy living in the hills and mansions, and like himself living off the royalties of "fight the power" which he is only fighting me--the "powerless" victim of racism but "jewish" as they define me forcing yet more cliched stereotypes on me

Once more, I could not "ignore' although I literally was trying with every ounce nuance and bit of my strength to not react. The dr...