Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Goofy Nazi/Fascist/Satanic possession: Disney movies today (OPINION). Why, oh why, are Disney movies so GOOFY nowadays? The name of Disney has been discredited a by a new generation of the 4th Reich. Concerned Citizens should sue the company to have it's name changed to preserve the integrity of the REAL Disney productions and instead name the company which cranks out mind programming into the 4th Reich mentality as Goofy Movies, Inc./Ltd./GmbH incorporated.

"Night on Bald Mountain--Fantasia (1941) (Theatrical Cut)". Oliver Hayhoe. July 29, 2014.





Here is top quality music put to serious themes (even the romantic, soft parts of Fantasia) without blumbering silly songs and quick plot devices for easy resolution.

Don't say GOOFEY.

Satanic possession, the theme. Nicolai Rimsky-Korsakov the composer. The movie came out in 1940, when America was in the middle of fighting fascism, Nazism and The Axis Powers instead of the general policy in entertainment media I have been exposed to today, which is putting fascist actors to play lead parts. Fascist Nazi-supporting producers and directors, even with their politically correc5t themes. The music is so awful in these movies the bombastic horrid singing is so mediocre to horrible. The quality of the "state-of-art" is so computerized and quantized.

Satanic possession, a theme people need to reconsider when they watch the movies which are like Satan luring with every kind of promise of abandon and licentiousness every dream coming true---the seething demonically-possessed are writhing in delight even when Satan is crushing them down and grinding them into even more disfigured and hideous monsters.

**so nearly impossible to write, hacking is awful. I have to fight to get words out. Whatever "mistakes"/typos appear are due to hacking insertions or deletions.

@ around 5:00 minutes into the video, there is a direct reference to a sculpture that had been in Dresden with blonde women dancing in a circle, representing the blonde ambition that has since become H-wood. They are flames of fire with long blonde hair, bathed in fiery red and blazing white heat. Naked and absolutely representing the Nazi ideology of racism, this Disney-manufactured Satan smites them and they turn into Pigs, apes and tI think that was a donkey. How accurate and realistic Disney was! AT least for a brief moment in cinematic history truth prevailed over Nazi programming.

---------------

Because the hacking has made typing nearly impossible--retyping, backspacing, pounding down--I'm going to try but after I got away from this system I "remembered" some of the ideas I had originally wanted to write but the slowness of the keys responding and the struggle to backspace and rewrite and the attack on my brain to stop cognition in certain respect made it impossible to go further than a few brief sentences.
---------
In this video clip which is a true artistic rendering in all respects, a quality I find almost impossible to find in modern cinematic artistry at least for the public, and Disney made sure to allow the public access to his work rather than keep his work confined to a small "elite" group of viewers who are by-invitation only. I am subjected to the rather endless mediocrity of movie selections, often Disney movies but not excluding all all the others, which always have death, unless it's a blonde Nazi bigot woman in a romantic comedy. There seems to be almost no exception. Every single movie is a hell-storm of human sacrifice, which is what I consider Satanic Christianity to be all about. Yes, there are Satanic Christians who attend church meetings in rooms with crosses. The cross being the centerpiece, representing murder and human sacrifice, of course, as a basic tenant of their form of Christianity.

They all call themselves Christian nevertheless.
------------------
In one of the scenes of the Disney clip which makes very many references to licentious and grabbing sexuality with evil behind every sexual titillation of devouring the other, into a consummation of devout (Satanic) ecstasy. This has become the dominant strain of formulaic movie fodder of modern times along with the inevitable death scene, it seems it is a regulated industry demanding these two essential factors embedded into each movie.
One of the celebrities who sells sex and feminism--was coming at me like a flesh-starved zombie but naked or from the top down. I was asleep, in deep healing and sickness sleep, couldn't say anything really because I was in this deep sleep state where my body was shut down from light responses but needed deep healing sleep. Of course these possessed people attacking me all attack with almost more ferocity when I am always in a completely sick and desperate state for rest, peace and healing. Of course, they not only blocked that from me and everything else, but continued the poisoning.

Thus in addition to the dancing Nazi pagan women who, upon being crushed by the fires of mutation by Satan, they turned not into a pig and ape and donkey, I was wrong, but more accurately, a pig, a donkey (ass, in other words) and a Goat ( the endless symbol of Satanism).

But a few minutes later into the scene came the naked women, perhaps representing the Valkyries, yet another Nazi metaphor for the "power" of the Nazi Germanic and blonde races--topless, and seemingly seductive, but just a second later appearing in the camera, close up, as hissing and hideous woman bearing sharp-edged razor teeth--all beauty gone once you are close up to them and see what they are.

----------
Last night I was subjected to a few of the teleporters who, after hours of me being teleported hither and thither from some part of "The South" in America to some mutual meeting place and I have no idea where--the woman who has played in Disney roles, one of which was derived from ideas she stole from me. But blurring the lines between "good and evil" and making "Evil" look "Good" for the traditional movie (a former Disney movie in fact) that had entrenched the usual stereotypes, in almost all respects.

"The Lost Maidens of Berlin/History/Smithsonian".

There's quite a few statues like this in Germany--there's also one similar to the photo I can't find online at this moment, as hacking is so awful I can barely type anything out or search or do anything. This is the "lost" "Maidens" from Berlin, so the description goes. This is very much a fertility dance of paganism which Nazis adhered to in their "New" Religion, as they cast Christianity out and claimed that God Was Dead, thanks to Nietszche. This is the "Rite of Spring", the pagan observance of astrological movements of the planets which was a part of the Nazi religion.


----------------------
"The Lost Maidens of Berlin/History/Smithsonian" is the link to the image above. If you enlarge this photo, you will see underneath in the depths of the pool that the "madles" are dancing around, is a version of the Skull & Bones iconography, albeit without a skull but a bearded and groggy creature from some depths of the undead--so it appears. There is of course Masonic imagery here alongside the Nazi new religion Order. I don't consider the contrast to be very beautifying. The dead underneath the dancing maidens seems more like yet another religious homage to human sacrifice and the Nazis dancing over the corpses, as they did laughing in gaiety. As the torturing Nazis out of H-wood do, as the vile and Satanically-possessed women who dance and laugh as the undead men they look to for approval rape and beat me. All made possible courtesy of Project Paperclip good ole Uncle Scam--with their Nazi technology bringing such characters as Nazi Trump and Co into power--this very group, these very people. Watching the January 6 Select Committee hearings now only to realize what kind of militarized violence is being coagulated even at this very time--Nazis, with genocidal formulas they can repeat due to movies such as what the 4th Reich Disney contagion is programming their children and the adults as well to believe and conform to. The programming is intense. It is real but people like me with good intentions who want to expose it are being silenced by these top executives and celebrities into not having actual real-life access to publishing, having real access to the internet, or having anything reach anybody as all is hacked and blocked--part of the fascist government overtake of freedom of speech. Meanwhile the white supremacists are going on rampages stealing every Patriot phrase in order to state that the government is not going to block their freedom of speech. All of them, mostly all completely agree with me being censured and blocked and silenced and if they had their way: killed. So far they have gotten these celebrities to slowly poison me to death which they claim they "didn't know" anything about. That is what Disney is all about right now. This image above is part of the imagery used in the real, and authentic Disney clip above with Satan bringing these Nazi dancing over the joy of death maidens and showing by this art what they really are and act like. I hope in one sense all these years of me calling these absolutely vile and ugly celebrities "pig apes" will have a bit more credibility because Disney who was alive during the reign of the 4th Reich and was aware of their true intent, the destruction of Christianity for instance, which is almost never brought up in modern documentaries and I bet most of you would claim that y ou were aware of this fact. The Nazis are further glamorized, just like the Mafia Movies (waiting for Disney to put out a poor person rising up to avenge some death and conquering the Mafia out of Brooklyn, only to become a Mafia Don in the process--but, will have to wait a few more years for that plot to thicken. But the Nazis are continuously being honored in various ways in the movies, while the movie plots appear like innocuous anti-Nazi formulas. The actors who assault me slowly to death play the "heroes" fighting Nazis. Connect the dots.

-----------------------------------------------

Topless and in a flurry of trying to somehow seduce me or appear as this sexualized thing trying to entice some reaction out of me. In this sick state, I was blase about her breasts and her body and face, only thinking of the YEARS she has spent destroying mine and destroying everything and stealing all she can from me. As I have written countless times in my facebook pasts on this topic of hormonal highs derived from torture, I just recalled the years of her torture and how sexualized energized she is after over EIGHT YEARS of her violence with her brutal husband coming after me to get high on torture, get high on violence, get high on stealing ideas from me, get high on watching me fight for my life as they continue to poison me.

_-------------------
I was sitting earlier in a space with a Southern Christian family. They began to ask my opinion of Christianity and it didn't take long for some of the members in the room to walk out, backs turned away from me in cold displeasure. I can't write it's so hard to get into the details of why. I am also so very sick of my ideas being perpetually stolen from me by all you readers. I discussed Satanic possession, or the term is "Demonic Possession" in the South. I began to discuss this and then, after a kind of very luke-warm ending of this session of more people absolutely opposed to everything I am and believe in and with all their stereotypes they try to force upon me and categorize me into.

-------------
I am now going to add something that should be in the middle of this page but I can't find it as mysteriously my reading glasses are missing. They got lost while I was in a deep sickness sleep state. Also things were broken by the mechanical arms while I slept and obviously they did something to my glasses.

Besides that, writing is so arduous. My brain is also under attack so I get into ranting hate speech instead of calmly analyzing. They want me to appear hysterical and something more close to illiterate.
-------------

The hideous monster who sat with every kind of plastic surgery perked-up in her bare-breasted display for all the men and women to look at as it was a sexualized show--probably something she really wants and is most qualified for.. Now that she's in a more central light as more "important" people are joining in from Wall Street and Congress, she's got her lip silicone injections neatly done, instead of her clamped down, glaring and frowning lips I have seen for almost 8 years as her really ugly feature besides her beady and hateful glaring eyes.
Now with every cosmetic and plastic surgery implant perked up for these important audiences, she is going either full naked or halfway--thus the image on the Disney clip of the naked flying bare-breasted thing which dips below the shot and then flies up with a kind of Golum hissing hateful devouring conquering worm stance--I wrote that if you get close enough and dispel of the fantasy which is one of the byproducts of Satanic or Demonic possession, whichever way you want to label it, and I said that you would see this hateful grimace face. I got lost in fighting to type and I could not include that I have indeed seen this very same look when she was alone with me in some house, as she wore all white and asked me what I thought of her. I came out with hate and told her, as I tell her English partners and people like her who teleport me, that I am not a fan of theirs I am not a member of the fascist Nazi ideology fan club. My words came out much nastier than that, and that was years ago, after years of torture and her stealing my ideas to make Disney movies (a Goofy Movie production glamorizing her misuse of feminist ideas that she took and adapted to a sinister sexualized and Satanic disguise coupled with this "freedom/feminist" concept (set of concepts, I wrote a few paragraphs on this topic) and mixed and blurred lines between good and evil. It wasn't independent women that was the featured digression, but other points I can't get into as this is very long and I don't want to emphasize this nasty ugly thing more than I have to, and have written far too much already without getting to the point (mind control blasting into my brain + hacking):

She then put on the Golum face hissing in rage and urinated on me, in a most disgusting display of how evil and vile she really is. That was years ago. Last night looking to seduce the audience as I have been only accusing her of the reality of her crimes along with her equally repugnant former husband, the crowd is now allowing her to pit her sexuality against my mutilated body which she had stinking urine, fungus and fish oil and bloating, hardening poison and mind control poison/drugs poured into my bladder directly so I had to relieve myself all day, every 30 minutes or 45--all day, every day, for years. Cutting into the skin between my toes. Having part of my uterus cut out. Damaging my hair and then making nearly half or more permanently fall out. Smearing chemicals on my skin to completely break down the integrity of the skin--my hands and forearms looking like parched ancient Egyptian scroll paper in a museum. All permanently put on my skin with permanent chemicals. Today I eliminated stinking fungus liquid in the morning, and fish oil a few hours ago--each time limping in great pain to this bed and falling into a deep sleep from sickness. I have been forced to live in this state due to the ugliness and Demonic quality of this woman--and her husband, my government and everyone reading this who has never stopped in to protect my rights as a human being. I would call you all Demonically possessed at this time.

The qualification for getting any kind of help from this pornographic crowd reading my posts, besides just being wealthy, which was blocked from me in all respects years ago, and what little I had was all completely stolen, all attempts blocked, but because this woman who understands how much selling herself as a willing sex object but a sadistic conniving abuser is so titillating to the power-broker men and the women who go along with male rape culture and love seeing other women getting beaten, raped and destroyed as they join in and tell the victim that they deserved it. They know that you have to look damn good in order to get any respect or help from anybody.

I also think of a recent Goofy Movies product about a fashion designer--one of the leads in the movie came at me in teleportation with outright Nazi genocidal statements only a few months ago. The film ran on the original Disney premise, but ran from there into murder (which never happened in the original Disney) the protagonist turning into the "evil" opposite--with colors of black and white intermixed as yet proof of another blurring of lines between Good and Evil. This acceptance of going over the lines of true goodness and true hateful evil has nothing to do with not being a good or bad girl or woman in male superiority terms. Thus again, what's seemingly good is bad, what's good turns into Evil but it's done so slightly with the lines so blurred you can't tell with all the American hipster music playing in the background (a total discrediting of Jim Morrison and The Doors to boot). That is how Nazis have taken over the old top quality and turned it into a maelstrom of Satanically-possessed "do-gooders" who can't wait to beat the hell out of you, rape and plunder whenever possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...