Monday, July 11, 2022

A very disgusting situation forced upon me by sick and rotten.

 They are all being awarded and praised and promoted as I write this. Their violence upon me is being met with cheers, applause and pats on the back with perhaps millions of dollars in prizes for this hate crime that is never stopped. The endless pursuit of easy money is the one and only force driving every politician, every celebrity and now the echelons of terrorist gang stalking murdering bigots and their nasty minions around the world.


I have been stuck in bed in a state of agony so pronounced that I believe I need to be hospitalized and taken care of. Forget about being able to pay for this.

Meanwhile, the expletives who are profiting off attacking me can't stop pushing violence upon me when these repugnant parasites see how sick and weak I am. This is their main operating principle and meanwhile they all claim that they are such "winners" but have to use every low and disgusting tactic of exploitation with lies and from behind and when the target is vulnerable. The heart palpitations continue, I have been beset by Graham very nicely trying to lure me into his trap for his endless promotions in this contract--allied with trump and the nazi forces they both adhere to and obey. Just two weeks ago Graham was threatening me with KKK murder and hissing in hate slurs about his penis--aimed at "humiliating" me--the tactic that many of these low and scum perpetrators use to try to make the target feel insulted. It's not they, the filthy and disgusting, immoral rapists who are supposed to be considered as filthy crap--not, its always the target for being "bad" (Bad girl not obeying and letting ugly pregnant, unattractive, disgusting shit pig ape albeit white trash lifted into top position somehow, usually by their mommy's and daddys'--but to not just smile and let these less than "men" rape, beat and poison you to death as they steal ideas as well--it's only been going on for more than a decade. I now have every filthy whore blonde Nazi laughing and smiling on as the pigs beat and rape me in front of them--filthy pigalina along with this ever-increasingly repugnant pig pit the actor who have not stopped this torture and information extraction upon me for over 8 years. They are so ugly and sinister and what I can only ascertain from over 8 years of being teleported to them to be tortured without end, as they have not stopped having fungus, sewage water and bloating hardening poison inserted into my vagina and my body, hair and all furniture and clothing sprayed daily with toxic fungus sprays that are so stinking it's a toxic shock to my already damaged and stressed internal organs. The abuse they project upon me as they  go off afterwards getting awards and free funding for their ever project has made it apparent to me how unbelievable that a pair of posturing Nazi shit like this ever were put in this position in the first place. All they do is exemplify Nazism and they are put in charge for it. As I  have been writing, this is a complete take-over of America by this fascist Nazi cartel which drives all these repugnant pig apes into their ever act of violence against me. You can add sinister and sick as hell Stallone into this grouping as he's gone on and on in the shadows fully supporting this contract and profiting off it while constantly cranking out his dumb movie formulas about the underdog rising against violent adversaries and winning the day by brute force. It's been bought and sold so endlessly for 4 decades and he's been touted as a leader of H-wood for so many years. Undoubtedly fully working with every perpetrator attacking me and obtaining his hate crime tactics and protocols from his fascist Italian Mafia operators and "handlers" has enabled him to remain in the spotlight and get lead roles for years. He's been attacking me because I wrote about how disgusting and sick he is as they all are. Like all of these pig ape scumbag creeps, he comes at me with haughty hate telling me they all can do whatever the f-they want to me and they are entitled to murdering me and stealing any and everything from me and blocking all access to everything from me. Augmented by Congress where AOC, P-lousy, Raskin and Kinzinger, now Graham who just after his death threats and penis aspersions aimed at me, is offering me a quaint little housing deal where I go to some remote location in his state, not even sure if it's north or south carolina or exactly where--I used to know, but hacking is so bad I can't look up information without having to wait at least 2 minutes for any function to open or operate at this point. But, it's amazing how he's so kindly and gently offering me this after completely nudging the NYC battalioni of groveling wanna be Nazis into increasing their hate attacks in to death threats and teleportation skits of murdering me or suicide--just one small month into this contract and they are at this point already. I know that coming from Wall Street they also have an arsenal of hacking tools so, of course, blocking competition as one of their "winning" strategies as they are doing to me now--the hacking is horrific and worse than I've had to deal with for years--but it only takes a small incentive to get them to commit every crime in absolute hate aimed at me because I have been labeled some persona non grata only because I fought to save my life and stop being abused, poisoned and raped constantly by sick and disgusting pig men--all of them white shitty supremacists who are boring and unattractive. Pig pit is now one of these repugnant ugly white trash creeps and has earned the title from me. His disgusting pig whore ugly wife should be in prison for assault crimes and disfiguration of my body as well as shit pig pit. They are both not just awarded but granted absolute immunity as the politicians come to threaten, abuse and insult me while they fondly embrace the pigpitalina pair and kindly compliment pigapealina for her plastic surgery and pat pig pit on the back cuz he's just a good ole boy. Monsters have now been created and expect to have every right and entitlement handed to them. Behind this pair of shit is the English Crown, a slew of rotten and disgusting English who hiss in hate programming these apes that I am not supposed to say no, and cut parts of my body off, as they lather damaging chemicals on my skin and have my bones broken in addition to inserting bloating poison into my body every single night. The day that Bloomberg got involved I had an immediate surge of energy because he had stopped the poisoning. But within a few weeks, not just a few weeks, IMMEDIATELY upon taking this contract he began sexual assault harassment that was disgusting, ugly and sinister. His nasty daughter whose voice is like some buzzsaw that grinds into your ears, goes on and on with "loser" and all kinds of hate ph rases pumped endlessly into my ears. Telling them initially that I did not want to get involved with them, they told me that they would "take care of " me anyway, gently patting me on the back. Since then it's been increasing violence, heart palpitations while I am bedridden and other such violent tactics. This used to be the Mayor of NYC and has proven what a worthless personality he is and was to have been put into that position. Imagine the "minority" women he grabbed or abused if they didn't obey immediately or give he what he demands as they sexually gropes and abuses them--the fascist Nazi police of course trained with their systemic racism to ignore the calls for justice, as has happened to me non-stop for decades. Now the incompetence and hateful pair are being promoted as Graham takes over trying to gently persuade me with all kinds of incentives that he's gonna take care of me as well. I know that he promised the NYC rats what they wanted as promotion for the dirty and nasty incompetent daughter and thus--as with all of them involved--THERE IS NO RESPECT FOR LAW, NO RESPECT FOR THE US CONSTITUTION. That also includes rotten Kinzinger the Nazi and his Jewish groveling wanna be Nazi pig ape Raskin--but now I am in too much pain to sit here nay longer backspacing and endlessly fighting to pound words out. Meanwhile every function I press still won't work. I tried to click on publish and nothing happened. I tried to open a downloaded archived file and open it with my VLC player and nothing happened. I tried to click on my speakers and nothing happened. etc etc. This is after having spent a half hour in too much pain to sit trying to clear out the cache as those functions also would not work. 

Not being able to move almost, just limping and clinging onto every thing I can to lift my body up as I struggle to limp a few feet--literally three feet--and can barely do it. Getting on the laptop I saw this morning that hundreds of files had been hacked into my system while I had not used it for days. It took me over 30 minutes to clean out the cache, having to waste time sitting which exacerbates the excruciating pain. Every word I type is a great effort. I CANNOT RESTORE MY LAPTOP USING THE "RESTORE" FUNCTION because the terrorist hackers continue to block access to my bank account every time I do a restore function. Every phone call to this bank PNC is re-routed to lying abusers who yell at me that this is mandatory and cannot be chanced. I have spent hours on the phone being yelled at, lied to or abused and this block remains. The last time I did a restore function my access to the Edge Browser log-in to my PNC account was blocked. I can only access my account from one single browser now, afraid to clear out the hacking mess because it may shut off all access completely. I have no way to phone anyone to get this cleared. IT IS AN OPTIONAL FEATURE and I am being yelled at and lied to continuously on the phone when I tell them I need this block removed.

In addition, I paid a lot of money for a mail service which has not reported my mail for over 6 months. I had to phone them, they told me I had three letters, they scanned three pages of one letter (crooked, unreadable in a way) and then would not respond to me requestiong that they scan all my mail. That too has been a terrorist hack into my system, and every mail service I phoned was met by a lying atgent, where "street addresses" were promised but every mail service told me that the address would have a "suite" number attacked. It was a lie as well. I am not able to phone a single business without the calls being diverted to some lying abuser who blocks access to normal business functions.

The abuse from the parasite group of hate, your famous "leaders" and "celebrities" goes on as they perpetually call me a loser and ugly and stupid. I also try to remind them that not only have they poisoned me non-stop so I could not remove the bloating poison stink death mess they and others put in my body, as they kept having hardening poisons inserted into my vaaina along with sewage stinking water, causing internal shock to my liver and kidneys ever day and retaining the poisons in my intestines as their violcnce when I am sleeping as they teleport me to hate and yelling fights every single day/night has been ongoing for YEARS YEARS AND YEARS--causing further shock to my system.

---------

Now they are blocking my laptop with horrific malware. I deleted just now hundreds of files from cache and the system is still blocked and won't work. 

The heart palpitations continue, and I am so ill I can't move. All the poisoning that this pig operation put in my body and then continued to put in while they teleport me so I am slowly dying while they obtain creative ideas from me day after day and sell them off as their own concept is as repugnant and disgusting as they are.

It continues, no one ever stops this. I could go on but what a waste of energy it is writing about such shit operator parasites. When nothing but disgusting people are reading this glorifying these pig apes for their fascist Nazi takeover of the media and of politics. Every Democrat representative or politician who has come after me (P-lousy, rasin, AOC) are adamant supporters of this fascist organization and play the role of fake counterpart. They firmly support the takeover and want to capitalize on the rewards of helping it to transition. That is what I have seen of these pig ape pieces of shit for all these years.

No comments:

Post a Comment