Monday, July 11, 2022

A very disgusting situation forced upon me by sick and rotten.

 They are all being awarded and praised and promoted as I write this. Their violence upon me is being met with cheers, applause and pats on the back with perhaps millions of dollars in prizes for this hate crime that is never stopped. The endless pursuit of easy money is the one and only force driving every politician, every celebrity and now the echelons of terrorist gang stalking murdering bigots and their nasty minions around the world.


I have been stuck in bed in a state of agony so pronounced that I believe I need to be hospitalized and taken care of. Forget about being able to pay for this.

Meanwhile, the expletives who are profiting off attacking me can't stop pushing violence upon me when these repugnant parasites see how sick and weak I am. This is their main operating principle and meanwhile they all claim that they are such "winners" but have to use every low and disgusting tactic of exploitation with lies and from behind and when the target is vulnerable. The heart palpitations continue, I have been beset by Graham very nicely trying to lure me into his trap for his endless promotions in this contract--allied with trump and the nazi forces they both adhere to and obey. Just two weeks ago Graham was threatening me with KKK murder and hissing in hate slurs about his penis--aimed at "humiliating" me--the tactic that many of these low and scum perpetrators use to try to make the target feel insulted. It's not they, the filthy and disgusting, immoral rapists who are supposed to be considered as filthy crap--not, its always the target for being "bad" (Bad girl not obeying and letting ugly pregnant, unattractive, disgusting shit pig ape albeit white trash lifted into top position somehow, usually by their mommy's and daddys'--but to not just smile and let these less than "men" rape, beat and poison you to death as they steal ideas as well--it's only been going on for more than a decade. I now have every filthy whore blonde Nazi laughing and smiling on as the pigs beat and rape me in front of them--filthy pigalina along with this ever-increasingly repugnant pig pit the actor who have not stopped this torture and information extraction upon me for over 8 years. They are so ugly and sinister and what I can only ascertain from over 8 years of being teleported to them to be tortured without end, as they have not stopped having fungus, sewage water and bloating hardening poison inserted into my vagina and my body, hair and all furniture and clothing sprayed daily with toxic fungus sprays that are so stinking it's a toxic shock to my already damaged and stressed internal organs. The abuse they project upon me as they  go off afterwards getting awards and free funding for their ever project has made it apparent to me how unbelievable that a pair of posturing Nazi shit like this ever were put in this position in the first place. All they do is exemplify Nazism and they are put in charge for it. As I  have been writing, this is a complete take-over of America by this fascist Nazi cartel which drives all these repugnant pig apes into their ever act of violence against me. You can add sinister and sick as hell Stallone into this grouping as he's gone on and on in the shadows fully supporting this contract and profiting off it while constantly cranking out his dumb movie formulas about the underdog rising against violent adversaries and winning the day by brute force. It's been bought and sold so endlessly for 4 decades and he's been touted as a leader of H-wood for so many years. Undoubtedly fully working with every perpetrator attacking me and obtaining his hate crime tactics and protocols from his fascist Italian Mafia operators and "handlers" has enabled him to remain in the spotlight and get lead roles for years. He's been attacking me because I wrote about how disgusting and sick he is as they all are. Like all of these pig ape scumbag creeps, he comes at me with haughty hate telling me they all can do whatever the f-they want to me and they are entitled to murdering me and stealing any and everything from me and blocking all access to everything from me. Augmented by Congress where AOC, P-lousy, Raskin and Kinzinger, now Graham who just after his death threats and penis aspersions aimed at me, is offering me a quaint little housing deal where I go to some remote location in his state, not even sure if it's north or south carolina or exactly where--I used to know, but hacking is so bad I can't look up information without having to wait at least 2 minutes for any function to open or operate at this point. But, it's amazing how he's so kindly and gently offering me this after completely nudging the NYC battalioni of groveling wanna be Nazis into increasing their hate attacks in to death threats and teleportation skits of murdering me or suicide--just one small month into this contract and they are at this point already. I know that coming from Wall Street they also have an arsenal of hacking tools so, of course, blocking competition as one of their "winning" strategies as they are doing to me now--the hacking is horrific and worse than I've had to deal with for years--but it only takes a small incentive to get them to commit every crime in absolute hate aimed at me because I have been labeled some persona non grata only because I fought to save my life and stop being abused, poisoned and raped constantly by sick and disgusting pig men--all of them white shitty supremacists who are boring and unattractive. Pig pit is now one of these repugnant ugly white trash creeps and has earned the title from me. His disgusting pig whore ugly wife should be in prison for assault crimes and disfiguration of my body as well as shit pig pit. They are both not just awarded but granted absolute immunity as the politicians come to threaten, abuse and insult me while they fondly embrace the pigpitalina pair and kindly compliment pigapealina for her plastic surgery and pat pig pit on the back cuz he's just a good ole boy. Monsters have now been created and expect to have every right and entitlement handed to them. Behind this pair of shit is the English Crown, a slew of rotten and disgusting English who hiss in hate programming these apes that I am not supposed to say no, and cut parts of my body off, as they lather damaging chemicals on my skin and have my bones broken in addition to inserting bloating poison into my body every single night. The day that Bloomberg got involved I had an immediate surge of energy because he had stopped the poisoning. But within a few weeks, not just a few weeks, IMMEDIATELY upon taking this contract he began sexual assault harassment that was disgusting, ugly and sinister. His nasty daughter whose voice is like some buzzsaw that grinds into your ears, goes on and on with "loser" and all kinds of hate ph rases pumped endlessly into my ears. Telling them initially that I did not want to get involved with them, they told me that they would "take care of " me anyway, gently patting me on the back. Since then it's been increasing violence, heart palpitations while I am bedridden and other such violent tactics. This used to be the Mayor of NYC and has proven what a worthless personality he is and was to have been put into that position. Imagine the "minority" women he grabbed or abused if they didn't obey immediately or give he what he demands as they sexually gropes and abuses them--the fascist Nazi police of course trained with their systemic racism to ignore the calls for justice, as has happened to me non-stop for decades. Now the incompetence and hateful pair are being promoted as Graham takes over trying to gently persuade me with all kinds of incentives that he's gonna take care of me as well. I know that he promised the NYC rats what they wanted as promotion for the dirty and nasty incompetent daughter and thus--as with all of them involved--THERE IS NO RESPECT FOR LAW, NO RESPECT FOR THE US CONSTITUTION. That also includes rotten Kinzinger the Nazi and his Jewish groveling wanna be Nazi pig ape Raskin--but now I am in too much pain to sit here nay longer backspacing and endlessly fighting to pound words out. Meanwhile every function I press still won't work. I tried to click on publish and nothing happened. I tried to open a downloaded archived file and open it with my VLC player and nothing happened. I tried to click on my speakers and nothing happened. etc etc. This is after having spent a half hour in too much pain to sit trying to clear out the cache as those functions also would not work. 

Not being able to move almost, just limping and clinging onto every thing I can to lift my body up as I struggle to limp a few feet--literally three feet--and can barely do it. Getting on the laptop I saw this morning that hundreds of files had been hacked into my system while I had not used it for days. It took me over 30 minutes to clean out the cache, having to waste time sitting which exacerbates the excruciating pain. Every word I type is a great effort. I CANNOT RESTORE MY LAPTOP USING THE "RESTORE" FUNCTION because the terrorist hackers continue to block access to my bank account every time I do a restore function. Every phone call to this bank PNC is re-routed to lying abusers who yell at me that this is mandatory and cannot be chanced. I have spent hours on the phone being yelled at, lied to or abused and this block remains. The last time I did a restore function my access to the Edge Browser log-in to my PNC account was blocked. I can only access my account from one single browser now, afraid to clear out the hacking mess because it may shut off all access completely. I have no way to phone anyone to get this cleared. IT IS AN OPTIONAL FEATURE and I am being yelled at and lied to continuously on the phone when I tell them I need this block removed.

In addition, I paid a lot of money for a mail service which has not reported my mail for over 6 months. I had to phone them, they told me I had three letters, they scanned three pages of one letter (crooked, unreadable in a way) and then would not respond to me requestiong that they scan all my mail. That too has been a terrorist hack into my system, and every mail service I phoned was met by a lying atgent, where "street addresses" were promised but every mail service told me that the address would have a "suite" number attacked. It was a lie as well. I am not able to phone a single business without the calls being diverted to some lying abuser who blocks access to normal business functions.

The abuse from the parasite group of hate, your famous "leaders" and "celebrities" goes on as they perpetually call me a loser and ugly and stupid. I also try to remind them that not only have they poisoned me non-stop so I could not remove the bloating poison stink death mess they and others put in my body, as they kept having hardening poisons inserted into my vaaina along with sewage stinking water, causing internal shock to my liver and kidneys ever day and retaining the poisons in my intestines as their violcnce when I am sleeping as they teleport me to hate and yelling fights every single day/night has been ongoing for YEARS YEARS AND YEARS--causing further shock to my system.

---------

Now they are blocking my laptop with horrific malware. I deleted just now hundreds of files from cache and the system is still blocked and won't work. 

The heart palpitations continue, and I am so ill I can't move. All the poisoning that this pig operation put in my body and then continued to put in while they teleport me so I am slowly dying while they obtain creative ideas from me day after day and sell them off as their own concept is as repugnant and disgusting as they are.

It continues, no one ever stops this. I could go on but what a waste of energy it is writing about such shit operator parasites. When nothing but disgusting people are reading this glorifying these pig apes for their fascist Nazi takeover of the media and of politics. Every Democrat representative or politician who has come after me (P-lousy, rasin, AOC) are adamant supporters of this fascist organization and play the role of fake counterpart. They firmly support the takeover and want to capitalize on the rewards of helping it to transition. That is what I have seen of these pig ape pieces of shit for all these years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

arnold shitniger is so incompetent as an artist, so incompetent to create any unique movie concept, is so nasty and has been trained to be a nazi infiltrator and programmer influencer retained in that position so filth greasy "I'm Italian-american" nazi mafia of nancy pelosi out of california along with newsom and his teams of lying money-thieving rapist dirty plantation racist nazi "men" many blacks and latinos form their unification of master-slave profiteering---the trickle down of dirty work minorities operating like loving groveling slaves to inflict violence and soon murder gangs when california breaks with the U.S. in it's own "independent" state, as this rotten filth gil duran wrote about with his encounter of his 'master" peter Thiel and writes this book, as a "latino" he appears to be "progressive" or against racism but oh, au contrair oh the mansions he expects to gain out of writing this reverse programming book(s) and in being interviewed by all the comlimentaty white boys of nazi california "democrat party" affiliation. Too bad their white rapist near-governor was accused of rape which abounds in that culture. But I was just inserting this to write that hacking prevented me from being able to write proper nouns with capital letters it's so painful and impossible to write and pound every letter down many typos and mistakes although I did write correctly they also insert words and delete, etc please be aware of this if anyone is reading this--it turns me into a ranting lunatic writing in hate and rage. its' 15 -17 years or longer of white nazi trash shit "men" I never wanted anything to do with teleporting raping dismembering mutilating poisoning rape pounding poison into my body as they laugh, literlaly they are sick as fuck fuckers adn shitalina has been applauded oprah participated and for saying she's an aunt jemima under drugging, and hyyponsis prompting by her that allowed for years and years and years of blacks to rush violently at me, culminating in people masturbating in front of me rushing hitting me without any rationale other than I kept repeating what i "meant" which is that they are supporting white plantation slave society they are attacking me for SAYING THE TRUTH AND REALITY not that this is a racist comment; its' derived from what Malcolm X said, which I believe Farrakhan had a hand or hoof in having killed so he could capitalize and mop up the remnants of the Malcolm X legacy followers and has been inserted as the face of nazi black induction into racist hegemony. That is the plantation system in California almost completely out of the "closet" with a "liberal" costume and although ugly shit arnold is a repug he has set the rape and plantation nazi standards and has all the nazi gold to pay off or using his extremely hateful violent gangs such as this goddamn sick crap who starred in better call saul they are so violent and ugly I now commiserate with kristi noem I thought she was just racist when she could not stand that culture and wanted them out and gone. I now fully understand her stance as I had no experience of that kind of sick dirty shit before--I had a bad bitter experience of it in Miami but only after the nazis took over south beach; they turned it into a nazi cartel and latinos prove to be the most vicious of nazi supporters, jenifer lopez included and wearing her LA-derived costume of being a "democrat liberal" but is a lynch mob stupid slave put in power for her gyrating sleazy compliance. Not greatly talented but playing influencer role of dying hair blonde being a latino for trump (now there's a title for it, before no one would believe me there was no defining term thanks to trump they have come out as the racist slime they are--the ones who adhere to shit like ugly arnold and they are a lot in california and gavin and ugly shitalina have learned form ugly arnold how to play that plantation imperialistic game from within america in the outskirts of america, californication they retain teh most disgusting of latinos to serve as their upcoming death squad operators who are blank, stupid and willing to commit egregious violence when ugly sstupid sick arnold can't get what he wants through his bullshit fake smiles he learned and has used to get people to comply but now thanks to this technology and a congress handing that foreign fungus virus scum all the wapons he can obtain to inflict nazi genocidal violence and death squads of sick dirty even more stuppid than he latinos and blacks. No problem for shit like the white worm senators who came under biden from the repug side (friends of dirty joe biden) to scream yell abuse and have me raped as their proxy dirty fuckers and they got immunity from prosecution in the georgia interference case --that would be greasy lindsey graham cracker) and etc. All of this plus putting musk and trump inpower has been engineered by rancid ugly arnold and still on one begins to stop him whatsoever in anyway, ever. The dependence on his nazi money flowing to pay off, the white nazi filth of congress so intent on having their surreptitious nazi enforcer outside of the legal gaze acting like a thug death squad operator under the guise of being a governor endlessly handed eveyr means possible to retain this pig snout snorting up of all that filthy ape can suck out--and so by now it's reacing hundreds if not thousands or more of this ugly ape having non-stop groups celebrities attacking me--in the past 6 months it's been maybe 500-1000 celebrities non-stop violently punching raping abusing insulting yelling death threats-dirty tucker carlson who sounds so calm and like a balanced person is a yelling nazi, no surprise there-fully on board with nazi infiltration because he's living in England and he's a tool for murdoch and he's a traitor and the democrats haven't stopped talking about him since he attacked me only a few days ago--but at least a dozen celebrity terrorists abusing me instantly for being suck watching theinternet to not react to the ugly filth--as I am alone and drugged sick and fighting death my body mutilated beyond repair by the endless slicing for just defending my basic human rights---// of america and no one fucking cares they just bring that hunk of shit into america to inflict as much damage as possible. Especially the sick filth of congress like elizabeth warren looking to increase the nazi underlying theme of alternative concepts so she threatened to have me killed for not happily offering a german sick fuck who just raped me and the ugly daughter shit of depp with ideas about punk culture so they can produce and she can profit off the movie so the image of america not being a nazi shithold colony in which that filth projects her squad of nazi collaborators becoming rich (after being homeless after working in a bar suddenly every riches is offered by dirty filth of ugly arnold because he's been put in that role, just as stuipid and ugly shitalina who has been put in the same role to dispense untold millions of dollars in awards to all the minority shit who gush at being welcomed into nazi culture and glorified, put in lead roles, handed mansions and fuck america--that is the resounding echo that is repeated in every action. All the "patriots' like tom cruise is part of this effort, a must duplicitous scheme and it has worked the stupid americans go along like clockwork golden shower yellow raining down on america. Fuck america the dirty sick violent vile should be deported by ice latnio shit associated with jenifer lopez and her gang of crap and the rest of them just insidious and ugly and violent. None of them has an iota of compassion beauty soulful creative intelligence they are grasping ugly sleazy dirty rape and death culture gang banger sick fuckery put in p ower by aa destroyed government which is the same, just concealed with flowery law-degree rhetoric like hillary is a prime example. But ugly shit arnold has lost his career years ago because other than portarying huge hulk of a pile of muscular shit killing and making jokes about it, to imprint into the dumb population the thrill of nazi violence, theft and everything that killing and pounding people down implies to the godless and greedy soulless culture inundated with porn, rape and endless wars so it's a death and expropriation culture. Because that u gly stupid fuck along with the u gly sleaze shit of shitalina and the rest of this crp, they must torture me to obtain ideas and to get this contract for their cartel of whorewood shit and crap foreve more pumped out ejactulated into the movie sphere and the public doesn't gie a damn. More violence more nazi programming more rape culture adorned with media make-up never a single expose of the rancid filth rape celebrities they jsut attack the "jew" and then replace his studio with a plethora of rape nazi shit skank bitches who all get their little studios, but have no ideas until they get them out of me via torture endlessly day after day. Because they are INCOMPETENT: Ugly, stinking filth Arnold shitburger white trash shitnigger ugly stupid sick fuck and his greasy filth brigade of scum and trashy shit like ignorant ugly shitalina all the parasites who feed off abuse and torrture my body endlessly mutilated permanent damage endless hate by shit filth forced upon me from this goddamn sick fuck shit government laughing stupid ugly dirty senators who make statements about how "disgusting" the democrats are when they do things or say things far less ugly and sinister than all they do in teleportation with their demo-rat partners all together. What a shit parade. Unable to not respond to this ugly filth fucking scum rat arnold and his ugly hate comments while I am always sick, always physically in pain, injected (they slashed into my body again, my hands are grotesque, all nails are black, broken half-hanging off my hands which are huge, deformed from nightly slashing under the cuticles to the bone slicing into tiny blood vessels until the fingers are being sliced off daily in this manner from just fighting to not get raped and poisoned to death and not have my life destroyed with my permission as this shit gruop of fucking hate and ugliness is trying to abuse me to death to comply with with the shit politicians like john kennedy, so beloved another dirty fuck "charasmatic" insulting lying hateful bigot americans can't get enough of these piles of shit put in power. so he said some insult while I was watching a movie, enjoying it. He made some nasty racist genocidal comment about killing me using very ugly hateful language, I responded with he's the trash shit but you all keep propelling that ugly trash shit into power all I do is fight to retain my body every day so disfigured from the decadess of this group masturbating over torrure adn rape. Ugly dirty cornell west seeming to be an antidote masturbated in front of me, as well as progressives the white nazi shit and then bernie sanders said "I can see why they call you bitch" as aoc sneered that "we will make you homeless' smirking and laughing. All for responding to abuse insults after years of them poisoning and raping me before I began to fight back and then screaming in rage and hitting them trying to kill them. I pray every day for u gly arnold and shitalina to die instantly and also the rest of them (you) after 20 years of this kind of noo-stop murder for just being talented beautiful so all they have done is steal my ideas, make millions off them, delete all evidence and have untold hundfreds and hundreds of thousands of people attack me literally poisoning raping mutilating my body. So this filth ape made some nazi death slogan qwhich of course that ugly ape can only repeat nazi established genocidal insults he can't think of a single, not one single original idea not even for his fantasy dream of reliving his childhood training to go to america and turn it into a nazi vassal state. And like on cue, all the shit apes of whorewood comply instantly as long as they can escape from the filth and shit they personally ensured would be polluting america with their racist policies and politics--creating nazi ghettos within america and then having shit like oprah and farrakhan manipulate and connive to put trump in power so their nazi little plantation cartels will be blacks enslaving Jews

 (killing jews that is their instruction as well as the filthy latinos that hover aroudn the pile of shit that ugly arnold is) it is unbelie...