Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Financial terrorism combined with brain-altering tech, hacking, lies by banking representatives or agents disguised as such, etc almost unable to access my bank account. Hours and weeks getting told repeated lies about blocks to accessing my account.

 While I am on the phone, the "truth serum" technological effect is remotely and internally --via microchip implant and other such technologies, plus endless recurrent drugging that is forced upon me every single day by wanton expletives, millionaires, billionaires, trying to see how much they can screw, rape, plunder, steal and rob from anybody who they want to see completely compromised and destroyed and subservient to their endlessly growing empires in this wealth-only economy of master-slave proportion. The tech remains silently being passed around to every thuggery organization possible on the planet.


They are trying to force me to have a phone in order to access my bank account. As I am a social outcast, stigmatized, turned into a global pariah with literally everybody avoiding me or attacking me, there is no grey area there it is uniformly complete around the planet--


I have no need for a phone. I have been so blacklisted from economic solvency that I need no phone. I have been socially outcast to the degree that I can't trust or be close to a single human being any longer, ever, anywhere, and probably for the rest of my existance on this planet it will remain so. I also don't want to be around the creeple who infest this planet who have killed off the really beautiful people I had once seen as part of a thriving planet ,now dying due top the endless ignorance and stupidity I see in the personal qualities of these people you have all allowed to be put in control.

--------------

Their system of hate that has been forced upon me: they are hacking a 2-step phone verification on my bank log-in. This is an "optional" feature, but every one of the agents who respond to my endless hours and hours of phone calls and chat messages with the bank (the message center has since been eliminated by hackers who have gone into the template and simply taken this app off the page when I am able to log in to the one browser page I am not blocked from). 

They want me to have a phone for easier surveillance and terrorist activities. It was my landlord the scumbag screaming at me on the phone after he and this group had my internet turned off--that I need to have a phone--told and instructed by the Nazi filth that control this greasy piece of pig filth this landlord and his group of disgusting minions who perform endlessly stinking acts of perversion on my body and my property--always laughing and giggling about it loudly when I discover it--all my actions and thoughts under surveillance--my ideas stolen continuously by the stupid and rotten whores and pigs of Whorewood and the politicians who also are involved (the Democrats in particular who are always posing about how the "care" about the downtrodden--which are growing in number exponentially as their policies and plans they sold off as their campaign platforms seemingly fail only due to two members of Congress who are always pitted as the villains of the party--but that also is a hoax and I am explaining their modus operandi at this moment)


How they operate and how this also works in larger-scale context (i.e. in politics, in the media, in personal relationships)

They are trying to have an easier time of tracking me by forcing me to have a phone that they can very easily conduct more surveillance on or aim more deadly and mind-destroying energy weapons at me---it's already so devastating that I can't begin to underestimate how awful this mind control operation works.

As I ascertain it: my brain is under a "truth serum" effect so when they want particular details on any subject, it's like my brain and mind is a sieve and it comes out even though my triggers and "red flags" are popping up, my barriers are instantaneously removed and I pour out all information. I am under a type of electronic energy field similar to electronic shock but at a very ambient level, imperceptible but discernable at the same time. While I am scrambling to try to remember names and concepts because there are multiple forms of attack on my brain while I am struggling with people becoming extremely rude on the phone while they are lying about services: they tell me that this block on my phone is a new policy. I tell them that the webpage claims this is optional as a 2-step verification process. They lie again and again. I try to get them to respond in email as I wrote log pages of notes to people who represent the bank and all was met with silence. They are putting nothing in writing.

I got a response in writing in the "chat" section when I could log in and that was eliminated so all written record is gone. The pig apes also delete all my emails that I send to myself as record-keeping. They just simply go into my email account and delete pertinent information, just as they do when they are stealing concepts and ideas from my blog posts or on Facebook. 

-------------

I was yelled at by creeps while I argued back in utter frustration. I was under mind control and of course drugged up so I reacted in precisely the way these pig ape whores wanted and want.

The filthy creeps who are the wealthy pieces of shit who telpeort me continue to sit in rows asking me every kind of personal information. 


I was being murdered by shit pit that pig and hiw filthy ugly whorealina those disgusting whore shit parasites who have done nothing but mutilate and poison my body every day with terrorism and torture by this "Italian-American" team of rotten, disgustint most foul and ugly putrid men who are the mafia actors who keep being put into lead power positions because they are there to represent blonde Nazism and promote their greasy scumbag faction which is tied intimately with Italy as they push for everything to be taken over by Italians (as what happened on South Beach, it's now dominated by greasy nasty Europigaps who these mafia pieces of scum welcomed in to rape and plunder and turn that place into a master-slave colony--the Latinos replacing the blacks who are the slaves in Whorewood--only at this point. AS soon as the Europigapes take over LA in all respdects, as they are trying, then the minority minion population and then the corresponding slaves of the whroes are going to be the cheaper and easier to control LatinX populations or whatever they can get at an easier deal, an easier price, without pretense of being politically correct and BLM "Me Too" whores as they just are not anything resembling anything but shit and crap as human beings.

-----------

Thus I am blocked from accessing my account and hours of being lied to and run around on the phone by shitty creeps pretending they are employees--who lie and yell at me and tell me to call customer service repeatedly while there are actually other viable options--I tried to phone the corporate headquarters and that too has been blocked and censured by these shit people who are teleporting me


one of them is a financier who is now trying to get this contract. He's welcoming in the usual gang of s hit and filth and crap who I hvae been begging this world to stop having me slowly poisoned and abused into shock to death every day with their hate skits and violence--the mafia pig ape scumbag whore idiots and st upid thugs at the forfront of vicious attacks on a deadly psychological level with toxic poisons poured into my home every day as I fight to heal they have continued to pour poison into my body via insertion into my vagina and they put urine on my blankets and stinking odors on every part of my body and clothing and room--for years, it hasn't stopped. All I do is try to detox every single day while they continue to poison and abuse me to death--slowoly--while continuing to extract ideas and information about how they can make a movie about my life, a loosely-based stupid whorish movie they will undoubtedly create if given the chance--but also ideas and ideas thse STUPID AND MEANINGLESS most hateful idiotic repugnant filth shit creeps who can't think of anything but how to get get more and more and more and that is their prime and only impetus in life. That is the economic plan and they all stick to it. So now I have an economic expert who has viciously psychologically attacked me and I was trying to save my life by telling him I "choose" him, and immediately he and his daughter began an extremely abusive attack upon me which turned him into a sick and disgusting most repugnant personality in my opinion and he's now using 6this econoimc threat to try to force this deal out of me.

When anyone will ever intervene and stop this I can't begin to understand why not


Another senator jumped in, told me he's from the South and comes from a legacy of the KKK and lynching and hate group[s. He's of course closely allied with #45. No surprise there. Nothing he hisses at me is anything new--the racist jokes, the hissing hate--I've heard it so many times before he's almost blase.

And a Republican. Not surprising what has been the sadly disappointing thing is that almost all the people attacking me in teleportation are major representatives of the Democrat Party with all it's hype and fictitious display of concern about working class and the minorities and the oppressed.


No comments:

Post a Comment