Friday, July 8, 2022

Why does America not protest this more ferociously? Roe v Wade is a diversion.

 The energies being sp ent to fight this ungodly gold-backed SCOTUS decision is over-shadowing how BILLIONS of dollars are being spent on the war effort in Ukraine under the Biden Administration's legislation to increase military spending.


A Senator was featured in a news interview in something like Donetsk (sp?) sadly commenting on how dead bodies and blown up remains of corpses are littering the streets and the Ukrainians are homeless and living in the streets with nowhere to go.

The carnage to American society is almost as bad but this is not a priority. Homeless encampments litter and line the streets and people are dying daily due to the war on the poor that Congress has been waging and has increased with deadly accuracy policies disguised as helplessness against the travails of a greedy real estate market that they cna't impose moritoriums against as housing prices and rentals are shooting up from something like $800 per month to $2000. I watched a segment of a couple living in a renovated trailer home with units covering the expanse of what had formerly been a 2nd hand purchase of a family vacation living space--a one-bedroom on a tiny plot outside of Seattle was going for $800 per month. Now that the rental moratorium has been lifted the landlords are raising rent to $2000 per month for a tiny trailer-home cubicle-spaced type of living unit that is nearly run-down and squalid. The Senators do not mention the dying people on the streets of America, where these BILLIONS AND TRILLIONS of dollars that are being shipped off to the war effort (and I just assume that it's a huge windfall for the corrupticians who are also participating in supporting this insidious technology as the people inflicting poverty, sickness and helplessness upon me as they are doing to Americans en masse are using little cheap incentives to threaten me into not writing about how greedy, sick and incompetent they are as this kind of usurpation and destruction of the living standard for a wealth-only based system with the poor left to die in the streets as these politicians keep blathering about how much they "CARE" about all kinds of humanitarian issues they are creating---ignoring of course the people who are being killed by THEM who are being forced to slow death of homelessness and lack of health care in the streets as this problem is creating war zone after war zone in America brought out by the filth and innate stupidity and greed and incompetence of these expletives and so many of them are teleporting me.


I can't go into more detail. A most vicious personality who represents a "minority" race is now torturing me and has proven to be a most nasty hateful and vicious personality and partnering with the greasy filth of the Italian-American shit out of Brookly n who have infested my life with death in teleportation, urine pumped into my body, fungus pumped into my ears, vagina, hair, and food and furniture and clothing on a daily basis for years while I had all windows sealed s hut at night fighting desperately to keep the people going into my home and raping and putting my hips and spine out of place, inserting semen-fungus into my vagina and making all my backpacks, clothing and everything stink from a distance of a few feet with me continuously cleaning the filth off. My body is covered with scars from disfiguring chemicals having been lathered on my skin every night for years---my bones are broken--my spine is crooked from hardening poison. for the last few days a huge conduit of hard poison has been swelling up in my right knee and I can't move--I am in too much pain to walk, lay down and any movement or action or any inaction is jus tpainful. I have no pain relievers and I sit here with the next pair of shit and rot attacking me--the financeer had a murder teleportation skit forced upon me last night with some kind of internet hacking into people's bank accounts--his sick and insane fantasies of how to murder and plunder. THis is why he was put as a representative of Jews into  a highly "r espected" financial position. Absolutely a devotee of blonde Nazi fascism with his rat disgusting spewing hate at me daughter--they are the perfect symbols the Nazis will latch onto for why the economic collapse that the Nazis are creating was caused by "Jews on Wall Street". With his absolute compliance and sickness and utter stupidity as a man and human being--on those levels, he is now paving the way for yet another American version of the Nazi Holocaust. He will become a symbol by the homeless and the white trash Nazis for why American has been falling economically due to greedy and sleazy crap like him--they will blame Jews as they did during WWIII and another genocide is currently in the process of being orchestrated due to pig shit like him and his Wall STreet anti-Semitic Jews bowing with adoration to every blonde and Nazi piece of pig shit in hopes they will be welcomed into the coterie circles and given more luxury everything.  The policies and politics they espouse are absolutely scripted as they mouth like the puppets that they are what they have been instructed to push. This one ran on a Democrat ticket--and absolutely corrupted group of rotten dinaosaurs fighting for white male Nazi supremacy at this time in history--those who are not are kept "in check" by the system of people like him. He's terrified that my posts will tarnish his "reputation" and I have doubts about the authenticity of what kind of "reputation" this creep really has--a sell-out sold out Jewish Nazi and I can't write anything about how insidious he and his daughter are without death threats as the fascist NYC Italian-American mafia contingent with dumbo Rambo push him to force teleportation skits of death and murder as they have been doing for YEARS EVERY DAY. This pig ape rat scumbag parasite is just following orders. When the Nazis try to mass murder Jews they will blame Jews fir his piggery and stupidity and then use that as pretext to go out and mass murder more who are innocent of the shithead rat mentality that put something like him into that position of power in the first place. The Nazi filth keep emphasizing to me that I am "nothing" and have accopmlished "nothing" and their formulaic movie crap they come out with regularly which is a huge push for white male supremacy has been toutedf by this Nazi fascist white supremacy cartel controlling Whorewood now for so many decades it's disgusting. I respond by reminding that dumbo that I can't do anything with hardening poison he and his group put in my body asn he looks down smug and gloating and remains silent.


But nothing will get yet another ugly rotten old man off me, with a shithead rat blathering hate daughter--its' one pig after the next all with shit Nazi wives, shitty rat children who get into movie and modeling positions--the pigs stealing ideas from my ranting posts while they torture me for writing them, they won't stop the drugging and torture and violence which creates this hysteria and my reaction to reach out to this shit audience and ask for the 10th year in a row for someone to intervene and sotp this state-sponsored terrorism which these pig ape rat whores you all cheer on as your leaders and celebrities keep you diverted by taking away your sex and rape privileges and "freedom" to f*** any way and time you want and allow pig men to rape and abuse women if they so want--and that it truly what these pig shit men I have been forced into having to deal with are like--their putrid penises are just weapons which suck life force energy out as they penetrate and pump hate and death and poison  as often and as deeply as possible--to me at least. 

Now they are "fighting" for "Democracy" by pouring BILLIONS AND TRILLIONS of dollars into their graft exploit lies and money-laundering schemes in yet another war-torn region. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assaulted for the 4th Time in one day physically or verbally it's a rotation of the expletives of whorewood. This time, on my facebook page, the black nazi working with tarantino to spread "black empowerment" through playing a psychopathic killer smug and sauntering bad guy yelling and shooting and etc---nothing "racist" there no "racist" portrayal whatsoever. No, he's just tough and "cool" because he makes snide comments and kills in the movies, always angry about racism. He hacked a post about having grown up in Jim Crow south. And it was being repeated now under the administration. I wrote in comment since this creep has fully engaged in this attack upon me but was not violently psycho towards me but now is. I wrote "If you continue to partner with the whorewood nazis you WILL bring jim crow to Los Angeles and it's already there". Defending the Plantation Big House he glared into my face in my room, teleporting me I tried to ignore him and he got ugly arnold to hit me viciously with death threats and sentences of how he would kill me as they do continuously. Always smashing my head against porcelain and drowning me in the toilet every time I am in the bathroom. This is what ugly tom hardy did while he had my cuticles literally severed off completely--the cuticles will not grow back they were sliced out of my fingers and also toes--at least 4 fingers and toes have cuticles completely cut off never growing back from ugly arnold and ugly tom farty hardy and shitalina always there smiling laughing and being handed every single thing for promoting rape racist rape instead of her dirty skank trashy a$$ being sexually molested for her promotion. The ugly skank prostituted shit dirty stupid ape whore shitalina who has stolen my ideas and gone to awards every time my ideas were stolen and has had me beaten and tortrured every day and mutilated without end. She was there glowing with horminal high as ugly arnold is perpetually destroying my body and inflicting damage to my health and body and yelling that I am ugly not to say I am beautiful and etc so I call him ugly arnold because I always thought he was grotesque and creepy and ugly the first time I saw that distorted sick creep he was an abomination I considered the glorification of his ugly disgusting huge body to be the nazi worship of stupid dumbed down america. //But I was assaulted by the black famous star "'angry" always about racism and killing people violently for making any statement about "black" people (as in, describe what wallis walrus looks like..."he's black..." and only saying "he's black" according to crap tarantino makes the black actor yell "go on" with rage as if saying someone is black is racist. Thus saying that as usual he is aiding in the rise of nazis and to continue to do so is and already has put Jim Crow back and it's very evident in Whorweood if you are with this group of utter sick stupid sleazy shit scum long enough. I mean the entire gamut of that filth operation not just the shit crap I have been teleported to. So only making the obvious poiint which they use VIOLENCE to suppress if possible--rebounding the accusation to say I am a bitch a racist etc and I am, according to oprah farrakhan al the blacks of whorewood nasty nazi shithole and the msnbc anchors and all the blacks in the media, almost all the blacks of podcast bullshit world who get major attention---for saying they are aiding in putting nazis into power and racism. Using aunt jemima to describe nasty filthy ignorant oprah who is great at blasting accusations of racism at whites but lovingly supporting them when they can transfer their claims of being the most victimized and fully taking over the role of most oppressed and racism is "theirs" they "own" it so I can't use any claims of racism against me, in particular against any of the famous "fighting racism" bigots. Using any pretext to hit me ugly shit arnold the filth with stank filth shitalina who is so stupid and blank and rotten it's an atrocity that this filth shit has been handed this tech to distribute nazi identity with the blacvks who clamour for media fame and attention. I fought physically to get tem off me and could not just 'ignore" them as they rushed at me violently until I began fighting endlessly and screaming. It went on for 2 or more hours, while I was in the shower. They go off laughing about it ajnd getting non-stop promotions and this sick psychopathic behavior is the standard by which trump was promoted back in 2016. Despite all their shit movies and interviews where they espouse their equanimity in concern about human dignity and equality and fairness, they are trump amplified at a much concentrated degree of racist psychopathy but as long as the nazi edict of killing jews--and the darkedr ones, who might resemble palestinians or some targeted for slaughter genocide "darker" appearance as I have dark hair and more 'olive" skin especially in sunshine places---and thus I am in the category of genocidal target but I have original ideas and this group has none zero and no ideas whatsoever that aren't programmed pre-programmed and hateful meaningless shit they really are. //so ugly arnold has to make sure I am deformed and he does this endlessly. They injected something horrific into my scalp while I was so ill from detox I could not wrap layers of protection around my head. While shitting this out they abused me almost into unconsciousness from the stress on my body---the abuse yelling while I was detoxing from 40-60 years of pent-up black poisons (maybe 30 years "only", at most") buried under layer upon layer of compressed, flattened into rock-hard shell-like solid "plug" wall structure which remains like elongated shelves running from the latched on literally adhered into my bones along vertebrae and into skull, down into my toes even everywhere into all intestines and my skull and every single place running a serpentine internal straight jacket structure glueing me into paralysis most of the time. Getting this out entails fighting to "crunch" out pieces which expand at least 10x the compressed size so I am always bloated with a huge bulge in my abdomen--then the poisons come out so toxic I can't move, think or do anything as they spray stinking filth so I am breathing it in perpetually can't move can't breaathe they abuse and abuse me non-stop hours and hours per day. Tears are always forced out of my eyes every single day to destroy my face in appearance to create extreme skin destruction eyesight destruction and they use abuse and tech to force lips and cheeks to be pulled downward along with tears then laugh and smile yelling about how 'fat" "ugly" and etc I "am" which they forced on me. Politicians rush to "defend" ugly stupid sick arnold because of his endless nazi holocaust gold pipeline out of switzerland and austria and wherever they have embezzeled and infested injected and invested and stolen robbed and austerity measures obtained through the legal apparatus of their banking system combined with their nazi parters the french with the IMF. And etc etc. It has been attacks all morning all afternoon and into the evening by a non-stop rotation of shit scum and fucking crap attacking me. I get on the internet to try to shut up their ugly rat voices screaming "loser bitch stupid bitch loser" continuously the ugly rat spawn of depp whose career is solely based on attacking me and nothing else and being the shit filth depp spewed out through a rotten nazi blonde french creepp who is an infestation waiting to happen once this gruop obtains thiis contract out of me--I can only make assupmptions but ugly shit arnold is so desperate because he is a nothing dirty hamburger dumb sick fuck with the kennedies guiding him through what to say and how to deal with politics. In other words, everything except for his body building regimen is all he can do has ever done and reciting a script and acting like a rapist thug in his shit movies (he's always attacking someone with psychopathic "charm" which the audiences love and it's a training program for nazism and minorities are all welcome to join as long as they are willing to kill jews becuase that is the script they must inculcate into america and voila! Racism is over, now blacks like this fuck actor can be racist as hell and still claim he's fighting jim crow and nazi trump--who he helpoed put in power just as deniro had done--

  So ugly dirty arnold had something injected into my scalp and this huge bump which is like a square maybe they put a little microchip unde...