Friday, July 8, 2022

Why does America not protest this more ferociously? Roe v Wade is a diversion.

 The energies being sp ent to fight this ungodly gold-backed SCOTUS decision is over-shadowing how BILLIONS of dollars are being spent on the war effort in Ukraine under the Biden Administration's legislation to increase military spending.


A Senator was featured in a news interview in something like Donetsk (sp?) sadly commenting on how dead bodies and blown up remains of corpses are littering the streets and the Ukrainians are homeless and living in the streets with nowhere to go.

The carnage to American society is almost as bad but this is not a priority. Homeless encampments litter and line the streets and people are dying daily due to the war on the poor that Congress has been waging and has increased with deadly accuracy policies disguised as helplessness against the travails of a greedy real estate market that they cna't impose moritoriums against as housing prices and rentals are shooting up from something like $800 per month to $2000. I watched a segment of a couple living in a renovated trailer home with units covering the expanse of what had formerly been a 2nd hand purchase of a family vacation living space--a one-bedroom on a tiny plot outside of Seattle was going for $800 per month. Now that the rental moratorium has been lifted the landlords are raising rent to $2000 per month for a tiny trailer-home cubicle-spaced type of living unit that is nearly run-down and squalid. The Senators do not mention the dying people on the streets of America, where these BILLIONS AND TRILLIONS of dollars that are being shipped off to the war effort (and I just assume that it's a huge windfall for the corrupticians who are also participating in supporting this insidious technology as the people inflicting poverty, sickness and helplessness upon me as they are doing to Americans en masse are using little cheap incentives to threaten me into not writing about how greedy, sick and incompetent they are as this kind of usurpation and destruction of the living standard for a wealth-only based system with the poor left to die in the streets as these politicians keep blathering about how much they "CARE" about all kinds of humanitarian issues they are creating---ignoring of course the people who are being killed by THEM who are being forced to slow death of homelessness and lack of health care in the streets as this problem is creating war zone after war zone in America brought out by the filth and innate stupidity and greed and incompetence of these expletives and so many of them are teleporting me.


I can't go into more detail. A most vicious personality who represents a "minority" race is now torturing me and has proven to be a most nasty hateful and vicious personality and partnering with the greasy filth of the Italian-American shit out of Brookly n who have infested my life with death in teleportation, urine pumped into my body, fungus pumped into my ears, vagina, hair, and food and furniture and clothing on a daily basis for years while I had all windows sealed s hut at night fighting desperately to keep the people going into my home and raping and putting my hips and spine out of place, inserting semen-fungus into my vagina and making all my backpacks, clothing and everything stink from a distance of a few feet with me continuously cleaning the filth off. My body is covered with scars from disfiguring chemicals having been lathered on my skin every night for years---my bones are broken--my spine is crooked from hardening poison. for the last few days a huge conduit of hard poison has been swelling up in my right knee and I can't move--I am in too much pain to walk, lay down and any movement or action or any inaction is jus tpainful. I have no pain relievers and I sit here with the next pair of shit and rot attacking me--the financeer had a murder teleportation skit forced upon me last night with some kind of internet hacking into people's bank accounts--his sick and insane fantasies of how to murder and plunder. THis is why he was put as a representative of Jews into  a highly "r espected" financial position. Absolutely a devotee of blonde Nazi fascism with his rat disgusting spewing hate at me daughter--they are the perfect symbols the Nazis will latch onto for why the economic collapse that the Nazis are creating was caused by "Jews on Wall Street". With his absolute compliance and sickness and utter stupidity as a man and human being--on those levels, he is now paving the way for yet another American version of the Nazi Holocaust. He will become a symbol by the homeless and the white trash Nazis for why American has been falling economically due to greedy and sleazy crap like him--they will blame Jews as they did during WWIII and another genocide is currently in the process of being orchestrated due to pig shit like him and his Wall STreet anti-Semitic Jews bowing with adoration to every blonde and Nazi piece of pig shit in hopes they will be welcomed into the coterie circles and given more luxury everything.  The policies and politics they espouse are absolutely scripted as they mouth like the puppets that they are what they have been instructed to push. This one ran on a Democrat ticket--and absolutely corrupted group of rotten dinaosaurs fighting for white male Nazi supremacy at this time in history--those who are not are kept "in check" by the system of people like him. He's terrified that my posts will tarnish his "reputation" and I have doubts about the authenticity of what kind of "reputation" this creep really has--a sell-out sold out Jewish Nazi and I can't write anything about how insidious he and his daughter are without death threats as the fascist NYC Italian-American mafia contingent with dumbo Rambo push him to force teleportation skits of death and murder as they have been doing for YEARS EVERY DAY. This pig ape rat scumbag parasite is just following orders. When the Nazis try to mass murder Jews they will blame Jews fir his piggery and stupidity and then use that as pretext to go out and mass murder more who are innocent of the shithead rat mentality that put something like him into that position of power in the first place. The Nazi filth keep emphasizing to me that I am "nothing" and have accopmlished "nothing" and their formulaic movie crap they come out with regularly which is a huge push for white male supremacy has been toutedf by this Nazi fascist white supremacy cartel controlling Whorewood now for so many decades it's disgusting. I respond by reminding that dumbo that I can't do anything with hardening poison he and his group put in my body asn he looks down smug and gloating and remains silent.


But nothing will get yet another ugly rotten old man off me, with a shithead rat blathering hate daughter--its' one pig after the next all with shit Nazi wives, shitty rat children who get into movie and modeling positions--the pigs stealing ideas from my ranting posts while they torture me for writing them, they won't stop the drugging and torture and violence which creates this hysteria and my reaction to reach out to this shit audience and ask for the 10th year in a row for someone to intervene and sotp this state-sponsored terrorism which these pig ape rat whores you all cheer on as your leaders and celebrities keep you diverted by taking away your sex and rape privileges and "freedom" to f*** any way and time you want and allow pig men to rape and abuse women if they so want--and that it truly what these pig shit men I have been forced into having to deal with are like--their putrid penises are just weapons which suck life force energy out as they penetrate and pump hate and death and poison  as often and as deeply as possible--to me at least. 

Now they are "fighting" for "Democracy" by pouring BILLIONS AND TRILLIONS of dollars into their graft exploit lies and money-laundering schemes in yet another war-torn region. 

No comments:

Post a Comment