Monday, July 25, 2022

Terrorist Report: July 25, 2022. Yelling, shouting "noise campaign" non-stop 2 floors directly beneath mine. The trained actors in vocal sounds--they are making nonsensical words even in Thai I can tell. Talking literally at the top of their vocal ranges, yelling and shouting, making mutual creepy fake "laughing" noises--it's all been coached. They have gone on and on doing this for over 2 years. They began over one hour ago and it's only 7 pm. They go on until at least 2 a.m. or sometimes just non-stop all night (they must take rotation shift). As there are only terrorists in this building attacking me, and the other rooms are vacant so there is no one else to complain, literally no management, and only stalker terrorists here (the entire condo complex--4 or 5 buildings-- looks like an abandoned construction project)

 They are making the obligatory triggering "coughing" noises and hugely loud sneezing noises, especially when I walk anywhere near the patio door to look at the beautiful hillside outside the window, the sun setting--they begin literally shouting and coughing. The noise from the middle of my room, 2 floors above them, sounds like they are shouting almost outside my window. The noise reverberates against the rock nearly 90-degree hillside which extends to the 6th floor--so the sound just echoes and bounces back.


They are also singing to  a very badly played guitar. They are really trying to sound like they are always laughing and having a great time. They also shriek on occasion, particularly the female whose voices are shrill and piercing the air. They don't sound funny they sound goonish and creepy. They are of course paid terrorists.  The noise they make sounds like a horrific Spring Break drunken goon cocaine crack addict "party" every single night. They shout and talk as loudly as humanly possible. Their voices never falter, they are trained at this. The noise is unbelievably sick and ugly.

-----------

EVERY SINGLE NIGHT this goes on, literally 7 days a week, without one single day of it stopping except when it's pouring rain--and that only lasts for a few hours or on rare occasion all night--but it's very rare. Over 2 years of this going on. I have a very loud fan which I turned on and that covered most of the noise. Now they are literally shouting at top vocal range and nothing blots this horrendous racket out. They make group laughing noises in unison like they are trained and it sounds more like a chorus of sick demons rather than human beings having a laugh (for hours, these vibrato style laughing mutual noise bursts from the men is like some level of Hell having to listen to because they sound just outright "evil").


---------------

Additionally, they are using mechanical arms to stuff clumps of hair and fabric into the rolling wheels of the new office chair I bought--spending a lot for my budget. The wheels are stiff and it's getting harder to move them. I have to use a long-stem lighter to burn the stuff out. I have been doing this almost on a daily basis and now the plastic around the wheels is being burned off. I can't move the wheels unless I use this long-stem burning tool and even with that, it doesn't get all the tightly packed stuff out of the ball bearings or the wheel joints. They also do this nightly so I have to wake up every morning to burn parts of the chair so I can move the wheels. They pack and cram this stuff as tightly and wound it around the metal axis of the wheels so tightly that the entire spinning axis is packed to the top of the plastic casing around the wheels--in the joints.

--------------

They continue to (use mechanical arms) to spray fish oil on my clothing while I am sleeping (they spray what I am sleeping in, every single time). I have been bedridden for more than 2 weeks and I sleep intermittently every day for hours--the healing process is at a very deep and sensitive level at this endless 11+ years of fighting to remove hardening poisons that the celebrities and politicians keep ordering to be inserted into my bladder--or food--night after night--keeping me in a deadly cycle of near kidney/liver/endocrine failure as they abuse me non-stop with violence and hate using these technologies to inflict deep sexual and emotional "trauma" and this also every night, without fail--and now I am fighting for my life and this yelling, shouting, spraying of my clothing, the one chair I have that hasn't been broken, which I just bought, continuously inserted with clumps of stuff embedded and packed as tightly and deeply as possible, then after I burn it out, burning the plastic casing as well now it's just getting thinner and more damaged every day--they continue with that. This one chair I use to eat and sit in front of the laptop, trying to glide around to lessen strain on my body (which this group has caused, they also had people enter my room and put my hips and spine out of alignment after raping me and inserting fungus into my body--) and on and on. How much violence will be pitted against me before anyone truly stops this situation? And for what crime I have committed? Defending myself, defending my human rights, and saying no to abuser rapist men who are foul and disgusting towards me who use Government-sanctioned mind control drugs, while my body is stuffed with hardening bloating chemicals retaining the mind control drugs into my every crevice of my body until I am literally encased internally with it to the point of paralysis--over 11 years of struggling to get this stuff out while they keep re-poisoning me with continuous torture and violence, non-stop. I defended myself and I am still defending myself as these "men" want to sexually use and abuse and discard me after stealing all they can and breaking parts of my body, damaging parts of my body, destroying any job I may have, etc making a mess in my home, abusing me, stalking me with groups following them when i try to get rid of these parasites--then becoming celibate over 20 years ago only to be teleported and raped and nearly murdered by pig ape scumbag after the next--over a decade of that and me screaming to get one of the creeps off me after the next--this has been the trend and I have been fighting to stop this. Now nasty politicians and the group of never-ending celebrity fascists are just going on and on, day after day, year after year, and always being awarded and paid in huge sums (millions) endless top awards, endless promotions, endless media coverage of their every thing they do--on and on. Top power positions in their respective fields are being handed to them non-stop for participating in this most sinister torture "system" for which they all gravitate and behave like uncouth apes and pigs. All told they are elevated superior "master race" leaders for it. A semblance of civilized society dead except for those they want to impress, whom they lavishly pour compliments and fake loving adoration upon if they can get another promotion out of it.

------------------

Doesn't anyone out there reading this think this is sick and insane of them to do, and for the United States government to continue to fund and operate? Why are they all endlessly being paid and applauded for this sick and disgusting endless assault upon me?

--------------

**As for hacking, which is a constant for all my posts, I re-read what I had posted above and saw that parts were deleted and re-written in various sentences. It was confusing to read, the grammar was incorrect. All done by hackers, not my writing and it's the usual still going on and on.


--------------------------

One hour later: the shouting has stopped but the outdoor talking in this same room which is like a Must to talk loudly for hours all day and night outside and this insanity continues...


---------

Thinking of what I wrote above as a plaintive appeal for this hell to be stopped in any way by authority leadership, if it exists at all any longer in the US, or anywhere else in the world. Every time I am in front of the pit gang, they endless prod into my brain for any and all information and concepts they can steal for their own work, and every time I describe any achievement I have had, or my family has had, their immediate reaction is of scoffing disrespect and repudiation. The hate and dislike they have of me and my family and heritage is without any rationale. But it's not just them, of course. I fought to even get into grad school and was outright lied to and then attacked when I was accepted, or not (lied to in application processes--probably my phone was diverted). Attacked in graduate departments with lies about admissions protocols for programs that were listed in their course schedules but I was told to my face that the programs didn't exist. I said that the university catalogue stated clearly that this Grad program exists, and the grad advisor for admissions would lie and tell me that it really didn't and that if it did, it was being phased out (that happened at the University of Florida when I tried to attend there).

Otherwise my car was smashed to pieces, causing severe damage to my body on my first day in grad school in Pensacola--the "accident" was of someone blowing a cloud of dirt and debris into my windshield while I was driving at a rapid 50 mph on a two-lane road, just directly right in front of the apartment complex I had just rented in order to attend grad school. That was on the very first day of grad school, and I was so injured I could not move. I had to drop out. There was a car that stopped immediately in front of me so when the dirt was blown by a "maintenance" worker with his leaf blower--which he held up in front of my windshield and blew this stuff like a huge cloud into the entire visual space as this little car stopped dead in the road in front of me. The man who was hit but not even scratched told me like smirking that he had an instant joint installed into his front seat so when hit he would immediately go backward in his chair--or something like that--he was uninjured--the car may have been automatically or remotely operated for all I know. The police refused to phone an ambulance until they got all information as I said I needed to go immediately. He told me it was all my fault, and all the people who were part of a deadly terrorist team in this new apartment complex I had moved into (called something like Colonial Apartments) were viewing and watching the whole thing unfold, as they had ordered the (minority minion) maintenance person to blow the dirt cloud into my car windshield in the first place--a total murder attempt operation. They had broken my seat belt the week earlier. I was new to the city, trying to get grad school organized, and had no time to repair the seat belt.

------------

These are just some of the attempts this organization, as a whole, has operated to stop all my attempts to have any kind of financial independence, a career or self-sufficiency. In addition to poisoning and drugging which kept me in a drugged daze all my life, basically unable to discern abusers exploiting me, in a "happy" daze of being exploited constantly. I tried and tried to have a career and be independent, they kept pummeling my body and poisoning and drugging me into near dead condition. I got a good job in California and as I was just rising into a good position, I was put into another accident and then injuries that have made me disabled forced upon my body while I was sleeping--I was okay but just sore from the "accident" that involved tweaking the microchip implant so my body spasmed and move wrong while I was moving in fast motion--literally they can force this. I had an accident and then while sleeping and unconscious and in this alternative consciousness, they fractured my spine and I was then not able to work, essentially and had to run to very confining and horrible situations that were not of my choosing, where more members of my family began violently assaulting me in order to get promotions out of this endless contract on me--and I was stuck and needed health care and that too was denied me in ostensible discriminatory fashion.

----------- Now again I am fighting for my life, but now aware of the situation, and fighting against more putrid creeps abusing and using me while i am unable to defend myself. They are demanding a baby and all my years of grad school and a life of studying and doing things I love now turned into a kind of microchipped slavery so bigot scumbags can use and abuse and discard me after destroying whatever they can't steal out of me--as part of a racist social engineering project, and their lack of manhood, the ugliness that they are as presented to me, and they get more promotions and put into higher office all the time.

-------------

I am fighting this, for my human rights, for my Constitutional Rights--abridged and abducted now obviously in most open and visible form by the politicians who openly admit that they are part of lynch mob or genocidal hate death squad operations--

I ask for justice and get more torture. I write any kind of social commentary and get tortured for my ideas and then they are stolen. The ideas stolen from me have made the thieves even more wealthy as they steal my money and disfigure my body in return, endlessly calling me every kind of insult possible about how I haven't had any success in my life (which is a lie). I used to be top of almost everything I attempted and worked for until I was poisoned nearly to death-as the attempt to stop me from disproving that bigot white trashy pig apes are "superior" somehow over every other group. I slashed that image, they haven't stopped trying to force me into abject poverty and sex slavery and torture as a result to discredit everything about me and all that I could possibly achieve.

--

now I write these posts about daily unbearable torture and it never ends, day after day, year after year. I am still fighting to get the poison out, one month or a bit longer of it not being inserted through my vagina into my bladder night-after-night, as it has been for all these years of me being stuck in bed, being mutilated and tortured while sleeping and while awake.

In addition, hundreds of thousands to the point of millions of tourists here in Phuket in the last 12 years have created something like HUNDREDS of people attacking me per shopping trip, while in check-out lanes, and from behind and in groups swallowing up all space so I am blocked in and surrounded by something like 100 people pushing and flicking things on me and slashing my purses and etc etc and nearly hitting me while driving and hitting me while driving and etc

going into my room and raping me while I am being raped in teleportation, but then inserting fungus into my body, in addition to making my hair fall out, inserting objects under my cuticles night after night for years--my toes broken, my skin lathered with damaging chemicals, my body huge and bloated and crooked with hard chemicals I fight to get out every day while they continue to re-poison me with the stuff while continuously abusing and torturing me to add to the physical shock and every other kind of shock.

All phone calls diverted all financial attempts blocked. Still I get "you've never done anything in your life" bs from the pig apes who have stolen ideas from me and profited in millions for inflicting this endless every kind of torture style system of abuse and destruction on me. Their every response to my accusations of them being criminals is that the problem is me and not them, that I did something wrong, and they have done absolutely NOTHING wrong and are glad and laughing about it. I get politicians joining in, the last one extremely violent, threatening and this reverberated into the throng of celebrities being urged by the politician lynch mob hater (with his fellow Progressive in congress also participating but in the background, and a slew of Progressives in the media who are part of that entire cartel which operates as another arm of the fascist, Nazi and Mafia cartels which ultimately controls or operates jointly with them all). But they all have become more violent as a result of the last politician (Senator) joining on in and urging them to physically beat and threaten me with death--and it's now non-stop death threats from them all.


What the hell? I have done nothing wrong except try to compete and then beat their bigot Nazi white supremacists and so they have done all this and a lot more to quell my every attempt to enjoy "the American Dream" and just destroy me and force a kind of slavery upon me and a baby and also--this drugging often puts me into an extremely vulnerable "happy and loving undefensive" mode so I feel like they are "friends" or that I "love" them while they are raping and drugging and abusing me. The man who is furthering this technology joined in over 8 years ago and he's now either the wealthiest man on the planet or near that category.

-------------------

I fight for my human rights and Constitutional rights and get death threats, jeers and mocking insults from politicians who join in.

---------------

**Added on a half hour later--after washing stuff in the sink, somehow water changes the electrical charge forced upon me by the brainwave altering tech.

I must add to the scenario depiction of being nearly killed in Pensacola on the first day of grad school that after the cop refused to phone an ambulance until he got all the details--blaming me and saying that it was my fault that the leaf blower hit me because I should have slowed down seeing that someone was working on the side of the road--no one would step forward and be a witness to this, and I had no idea that I was under attack and I thought that a wind gusted up and all this dirt somehow hit my screen--something that has never happened every in all my years of driving before and since. The cop just blamed me for the whole thing. Now I must explain that with all the drugs hard, condensed and stuck in every viscerae, into my cells everywhere, with the technology interface, the attempt to counteract the influence of subliminals is impossible. I told the dirty cop I needed an ambulance--and he denied it until after more than 20 minutes of blaming me for the entire incident, handing me a ticket, having my car towed (it was demolished, and it had created a physical problem I am grappling with today--it put my hips out of alignemt, and caused a huge plate of hard poisons to coagulate where the ripping and tearing to my flesh had created a vulnerability. My injuries are still there underneath the hard poisons. I am dealing with this pain now as finally someone stopped the nightly injections of hardening and muscle-stiffening poisons just 5 weeks ago.

I then told this cop, under "mind control" influence that I didn't need an ambulance. I limped to my apartment which was just there. About one week later a huge team of latinos descended upon the apartment complex to paint the entire wall surfaces of every building, making endless noise and constantly everywhere--at least 30 people descended upon this 4-5 building complex. I was under severe mind control, in pain, no transportation and I was stuck once more in devastating poverty, going nowhere with almost nothing. A latino worker began to follow me around. As I had no company, was being drugged constantly, and he smiled at me and followed me around, I talked with him. He later drugged and raped me, and I was impregnated probably not by him but by the people going into my room while I slept, unconscious and inert, as they always do, inflicting deadly or disabling injuries upon me. I then had to deal with a pregnancy, and in such pain, I had to drive across the State and go into debt just to pay over $500 for abortion pills. I had to pay for a hotel room. I returned with my cat La Moux traumatized by the people who had broken in and assaulted her. I continued to be attacked and attacked by the people in this apartment complex. I eventually had to return to Gainesville, which I had been trying to get out of because I was blacklisted for having made a complaint about having been lied to by one of their admissions creeps. I was stuck with nothing and then fighting to get into another grad school, but the cost of living was better than in Pensacola and that city had proven to be a deadly and hostile place. Right on the border to Southern Alabama.

------------

But those are just SOME out of nearly countless types of attacks I have had to sustain and have survived because this group can't stand to see me compete and win, as I did and could again--or so I think, I don't know how badly all this has affected my brain and body and ability to cope if I finally could get this poison out and not be abused non-stop and traumatized while sleeping any longer and left to live in peace.

The expletives who have millions of dollars who teleport me keep yelling with hate that I'm a "loser" have never accomplished anything and they continue to block all access to any opportunities possible, even to live in peace, to sleep or earn any money online. A baby they demand, and sex slavery, suborination to insults, abuse, harassment, humiliation and never fighting back or saying no is their endless refrain. A Senator has just joined in to personally ensure that utter brutality and violence be inflicted upon me and to see to it personally that this contract finally will be ended and me in chains a slave and raped and beaten into obscurity, some baby forced out of me due to this contract, and then me murdered, I have no doubt. Probably not quickly or painlessly, obviously.

----------------

So I keep fighting. How much longer, it's like never ending it's been over a decade of just non-stop, literally every single day of utter torture, rape and violence and hate directed at me. All loving animals taken from me. Every home turned into a stinking pot of brown gooey substances sprayed literally on everything (clothing, furniture, my body, etc).

Endless poverty forced upon me. Called a "loser" because of that by the people smirking that they are blocking economic opportunity and then being paid in more millions for this social engineering "master/slave" society they want in their technocracy of terrorism and endless elitism and unsurpassed violence inflicted upon anyone they deem ripe for open hunting season--using these technologies.

-----------------

Still full silence and compliance from society as a whole to this system and organization. I remain writing about torture I can't physically bear after all this suffering from the poisoning and damage to my spine and body parts all these years--all the mutilations also they scream about how much more beautiful they are after ordering all kinds of poison which makes me bloated, disfigured and they slather damaging chemicals on an almost daily basis and make my hair fall out and break bones cut out parts of organs and laugh about it and are smug and sleazy and disgusting. They are still demanding this baby contract out of me, the very same life-f** parasites who have also stolen my ideas verbatim in some cases, for years. Not one single apology or thank you for the ideas, just torture and calling me stupid, b-- and every other kind of insult and subliminally all day and night they hiss and pump this hate vitriol into my subconscious via their technologies.

-------------

How much longer must I wait for Congress to act and be responsible on any decent level to ensure some kind of sane society so this is not just fanatical parasitic genocidal murdering bigots being put into highest positions, as they pilfer, steal and rob in all they can and want empires of servants and sex slaves with this technology being enhanced and circulated into more little eddies of corruption it seems on a daily basis this is being circulated far and wide--to the applause and thrills of the people who then kill off the protestors and block their participation in any and all political power and it has turned into an society on the brink of absolute implosion.


Still no one can be concerned or think about this. I wrote also for years about how Trump was not following the Constitution and how he was bringing in fascist and Nazi groups into power. I was shunned and tortured by the celebrities as a result. They hovered around Trump. None of them has a public statement to make about the Insurrection. They remain safe in their Beverly Hills mansions being pumped more millions of dollars and deals.

-------------


No comments:

Post a Comment

I had forgotten the term "Hanoi Jane" (due to memory blocks to my brain in conjunction with non-stop hacking and obstruction) when I was writing about the very nasty attack upon me by Fondu ossified and her allegiance both purported and from my observation of her next to a KGB agent who also has a past of endless deception in his guise as a defector from Russia (and he is not Russian but of one of the Satellite CCCP countries). In keeping with how fascist Nazi Communist (yes, I must use that term because it is interchangeable with Totalitarian/genocidal/fascist dictatorial one-party rulership and HOW MUCH H -WOOD is implementing a full-scale mind invasion of the American psyche into institutionalizing fascist Nazism. //That LA Country has officially deemed a day to honor this racist, offensively bigoted agent of foreign influence, of the false-opposition operative infiltrators into the United States via the hugely psychic mind programming institution of the H-wood/Congress collaboration. Her sick and really stupid assault upon me, which I wrote of just days ago (literally during the weekend or at the end of last week on one of my blogs /Vignettes 1, 2 and/or 3) is a testament to the almost INSTANT promotion that "thought crime" fascist Nazi/Communist fakes who espouse every warm and fuzzy "cause celebre" are really agents of Communist and fascist Nazi 4th Reich cartels (all operating through a central committee organizing protocol system, loosely given very non-offensive and even "egalitarian" titles). //I have written of this as of late and have observed the KGB agent who sat next to her instructing her on techniques for gaining "trust' while exploiting every vulnerability that the attackers have actually created, but then "blame" the target for having and that it's all due to their lower status as a human being. All the mind programming and abuse plus drugging I think is one of the "From Russia with Love" "gifts" that were so eagerly handed to the Americans when they joined forces with Russia and Stalin before the onset of the calculated "Cold War". This war has not ended. H-wood has openly albeit behind a veil of "charitable and egalitarian life-awarded personalities" just given more room for a fascist and foreign-influenced bigot nepo-spawn to further the expansion and completely take-over of the USA via H-wood and in turn, Congress (i.e. what NO ONE ever mentions in any news commentary is the prevailing mentality that operates of extreme bigotry, rape culture enthusiasm to oppress women who ACTUALLY do defend themselves do not perform porn poses but claim they are against male oppression--which is the "winner" losers circle who are helping crush abortion rights, feminism and have done NOTHING to stop rape culture entitlement except get promotions by attacking "the Jew" so they can install their own studios as replacement for "the Jew" because the "Jews will not replace Us" (See Charlottesville murder of a protestor and the chanting of the Neo-Nazis, which Trump essentially endorsed. However, he obtained that mentality straight Outta Compton with a lot of help from his (black) friends--symbolically speaking--i.e. the wealthy Beverly Hills contingent who have fully helped put Trump into power because their nepo-spawn have been handed modelling stints in Euro-land for their induction into the Black Nazi caucus). And Ossified Fondu is just a white N-word example of that, but born into wealth and promoting fully Communism aka Totalitarian egalitarian concepts of fighting against injustice (hee-haw a total joke) and then fully endorsing absolute fascist 4th Reich Nazi infiltration as long as that ugly dirty thing can be sent to Cannes to appear because of her attacks upon me along with the KGB agent who helped put here into that slot for the past many months/years and she has been in the wings of this terror torture contract out on me along with Robert Redford (when will that hyena stop being adulated for his Nazi-promoting film festival that appears so "low key" and a kind of antidote to the high-brow faction which put him in that slot in order to appeal to the moderates who can be swayed and eventually, through their flotsam/jetsam personality malleability (manipulability) these movies and the fake "charitable activist" stance can be pushed into the minds as the subliminal fascism is what is truly being pushed.

  Whorewood celebrates another Fascist Mind Programming antisemite racist and names a day for the vulgarity of the offensive honoring of to...