Monday, July 4, 2022

The aborted portrait of the USA Independence Day presented to me on my *gov-sponsored* hacked laptop yesterday, July 4, 2022. Driven by the rape-culture, white supremacist (including all "minorities" who are merely for the most part minions and mental slaves of the bigots) media-driven propaganda machine. It was very clear who and what is losing and winning in the race and rape wars of murder and mayhem celebrated by white men devouring as many brown phallic objects per minute as possible (aka "hotdog eating contests").

It was a true spectacle of disintegration of society yesterday when I perused my hacked, thanks to Uncle Sam's Cabin(et):


The first thing I saw on my politely f-u-ed-up internet machine tube of mind conditioning and programming (my brain addled by technology blasting my brain into compliance to all the would-be pimps with their ho's popping their images on my YouTube and other social media pages, along with endless inserts into every news outlet source with their information to "trigger" me into consciousness of the odiousness I want nothing to do with and never want to see and most importantly: never want to promote but by clicking on any of their clips or videos seemingly I am doing so, unfortunately. They would teleport and abuse and poison me to death if it got them another promotion while they pushed the agenda of selling off Capitalistic Capitalism I mean Democracy--oops, a "gaffe"):


IT was, first thing on my "news" source, a photo of white males wearing American flag hats and eating I mean snorting down as many hotdogs per second as possible as part of the yearly ritualistic demonstration of closeted homosexual aspirations of which no one will admit unless they are a conscript of the Freudian schools of psychological interpretation. I am sometimes one of those, and after watching P-Valley yesterday I had this notion that devouring these elongated phallic symbols as many as possible, it is a closet desire to actually have fellatio with black men but disguised as a hotdog eating contest. Eating and devouring as a symbol of course for castration, as a racist theme combined with virulent and violent sexuality, of course. 

-------------

The next news clip was of about 60 people in a black neighborhood being shot, with a large number of those having been executed, at a 4th of July "party". Both the covert castration ritual of hotdog devouring and the shooting occurred in Chicago--not far from where I grew up in Champaign. Not far from the recent rally where an Illinois candidate tried to excuse her "gaffe" by stating that reversing Roe was a victory for "white life". So if you think that what I am referring to in this page is somewhat wacky and delusional, as you are all wont to project upon me instead of upon yourselves, then I suggest that you stop watching these dumbing-down movies and read more books on such risky psychological topics, even if it's just to learn about the subject matter, as the "leaders" you cheer on, the people chanting slogans in politics and actors pursuing political careers because a scriptwriter wrote a well-funded movie plot about Democracy and Justice in various ascending order--to promote and sell off "Democracy" to an ailing and being over-taken by fascism country aka USA---these "leaders" truly do not want you to do anything resembling questioning the obvious or subliminal. They want their technology of brainwashing and mind control to override all critical thought, while replacing it with the illusion that you are making your own decisions. They want you to see these movies and news clips and assume that the natural order is for the bigots to enjoy symbolic castration while their minions, those slated for abject destruction, are killing one another off (not a new plot to movies or news clips but the leaders are still scratching their collective heads about this issue and can't understand how it's continuing to transpire).

----------------------

The next news clip I saw yesterday was at the finale of the day--of cleaning up the stinking filth that the terrorists spray into my room, clothing and into my body--yet another day of the poison in my body not coming out, another day of seeing my body disfigured--another day of not receiving a response from my bank which is blocking my access almost completely to accessing my account--all done courtesy of Uncle Scam's cabinet deciding that I am going to be punished forever for not being what they expect and want out of me. Their "good" minority minions pursue me with the most vicious hate they can muster up while the white bigots sit back applauding and praising them as they announce the white supremacy awards and get more lead roles and movie slots for the entrainment of the brains being squeezed into the boxes allocated for them by the mind-screw operators aka your "leaders". I would not call them "fearless" as they are cowards operating en masse as a force of ignorance="strength".

-------------------------

The last news clip was about abortion. A woman, now a professor at a  university--had been RAPED BY HER FATHER AT THE AGE OF 10 AND IMPREGNATED BY HIM and was on her way to dying from the pregnancy and only an abortion saved her life. She was in an interview, as a bona fide intellectual professor with a legacy of books written on topics including incest and rape and abortion, amongst other issues. I am unsure of which department she is a professor in, but I suggest that women like her are or will be on various death wish lists by the prevailing white supremacist bigots who are your cowardice Leaders put in place to destroy resistance to anything resembling their utter right to rape and destroy life: aka "lifers" I mean "pro-lifers". 

-------

She said that her body went into shock after the rape by her father and her hair turned grey in parts at AGE 10. She and the presenter for this news clip discussed ways in which the Supreme Court will be blocking other laws allowing for all kinds of freedoms of sexual expression for those not included in the "right to rape white supremacist and male suppression" cliques who are fighting for the good ole days when even minority minions could take and break the women and children beneath them as icons of the castle premise that they "own" everything that is vulnerable and "beneath" them in what they would call the "natural order" or the food chain, as others may call it.

-----------------

This news clip I saw is probably destined to become obsolete in the near future and the consolidation of the bigot networks will become the one source of information possible.

I predict, how many more years of Independence will it take before I see only one point of view put out into a spectrum of a lopsided brown and black-skinned representation of the same concepts but just put into victim status endlessly and complaining about it while behind those closed doors they all must bow and scrape to the rapist white male culture with their most vicious and disgusting womenfolk standing behind them, making damn sure that the wrath and hate of their most brutal and really kinda stupid white males is inflicted upon those they castrate and/or rape slowly to death.


It is happening to me every day and no one will even lift a finger to help me in any significant way, and I mean decades of me trying to get anyone or any agency to actually step into this situation and stop the injustice, the absolutely endless breach of every law on every book in every country is being violated against me and the perpetrators are being applauded and cheered on by all involved--all skin colors all genders all races all branches all levels of society.

The micro will extend to the macro, but none of you are concerned, as far as you are concerned, I get what I "deserve" which you all make up as pretext for not doing anything but the system is slowly creeping into society like a rot and the system is collapsing. The bigots who expect that they will always be granted a reprieve for all the crimes they commit against people "like me" expect that the huge wealth of America will always remain in their "hands" as they grab and grasp at everything they can exploit and use it to death while all ecosystems implode and catastrophes are looming, they can't even connect the undeniable reality confronting the planet as they continue their pursuit of dominance and exploitation.

------------------

That was what I gleaned from my hacked courtesy of Uncle Tom's Cabin Uncle Sam internet service yesterday.


---------------------

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assaulted for the 4th Time in one day physically or verbally it's a rotation of the expletives of whorewood. This time, on my facebook page, the black nazi working with tarantino to spread "black empowerment" through playing a psychopathic killer smug and sauntering bad guy yelling and shooting and etc---nothing "racist" there no "racist" portrayal whatsoever. No, he's just tough and "cool" because he makes snide comments and kills in the movies, always angry about racism. He hacked a post about having grown up in Jim Crow south. And it was being repeated now under the administration. I wrote in comment since this creep has fully engaged in this attack upon me but was not violently psycho towards me but now is. I wrote "If you continue to partner with the whorewood nazis you WILL bring jim crow to Los Angeles and it's already there". Defending the Plantation Big House he glared into my face in my room, teleporting me I tried to ignore him and he got ugly arnold to hit me viciously with death threats and sentences of how he would kill me as they do continuously. Always smashing my head against porcelain and drowning me in the toilet every time I am in the bathroom. This is what ugly tom hardy did while he had my cuticles literally severed off completely--the cuticles will not grow back they were sliced out of my fingers and also toes--at least 4 fingers and toes have cuticles completely cut off never growing back from ugly arnold and ugly tom farty hardy and shitalina always there smiling laughing and being handed every single thing for promoting rape racist rape instead of her dirty skank trashy a$$ being sexually molested for her promotion. The ugly skank prostituted shit dirty stupid ape whore shitalina who has stolen my ideas and gone to awards every time my ideas were stolen and has had me beaten and tortrured every day and mutilated without end. She was there glowing with horminal high as ugly arnold is perpetually destroying my body and inflicting damage to my health and body and yelling that I am ugly not to say I am beautiful and etc so I call him ugly arnold because I always thought he was grotesque and creepy and ugly the first time I saw that distorted sick creep he was an abomination I considered the glorification of his ugly disgusting huge body to be the nazi worship of stupid dumbed down america. //But I was assaulted by the black famous star "'angry" always about racism and killing people violently for making any statement about "black" people (as in, describe what wallis walrus looks like..."he's black..." and only saying "he's black" according to crap tarantino makes the black actor yell "go on" with rage as if saying someone is black is racist. Thus saying that as usual he is aiding in the rise of nazis and to continue to do so is and already has put Jim Crow back and it's very evident in Whorweood if you are with this group of utter sick stupid sleazy shit scum long enough. I mean the entire gamut of that filth operation not just the shit crap I have been teleported to. So only making the obvious poiint which they use VIOLENCE to suppress if possible--rebounding the accusation to say I am a bitch a racist etc and I am, according to oprah farrakhan al the blacks of whorewood nasty nazi shithole and the msnbc anchors and all the blacks in the media, almost all the blacks of podcast bullshit world who get major attention---for saying they are aiding in putting nazis into power and racism. Using aunt jemima to describe nasty filthy ignorant oprah who is great at blasting accusations of racism at whites but lovingly supporting them when they can transfer their claims of being the most victimized and fully taking over the role of most oppressed and racism is "theirs" they "own" it so I can't use any claims of racism against me, in particular against any of the famous "fighting racism" bigots. Using any pretext to hit me ugly shit arnold the filth with stank filth shitalina who is so stupid and blank and rotten it's an atrocity that this filth shit has been handed this tech to distribute nazi identity with the blacvks who clamour for media fame and attention. I fought physically to get tem off me and could not just 'ignore" them as they rushed at me violently until I began fighting endlessly and screaming. It went on for 2 or more hours, while I was in the shower. They go off laughing about it ajnd getting non-stop promotions and this sick psychopathic behavior is the standard by which trump was promoted back in 2016. Despite all their shit movies and interviews where they espouse their equanimity in concern about human dignity and equality and fairness, they are trump amplified at a much concentrated degree of racist psychopathy but as long as the nazi edict of killing jews--and the darkedr ones, who might resemble palestinians or some targeted for slaughter genocide "darker" appearance as I have dark hair and more 'olive" skin especially in sunshine places---and thus I am in the category of genocidal target but I have original ideas and this group has none zero and no ideas whatsoever that aren't programmed pre-programmed and hateful meaningless shit they really are. //so ugly arnold has to make sure I am deformed and he does this endlessly. They injected something horrific into my scalp while I was so ill from detox I could not wrap layers of protection around my head. While shitting this out they abused me almost into unconsciousness from the stress on my body---the abuse yelling while I was detoxing from 40-60 years of pent-up black poisons (maybe 30 years "only", at most") buried under layer upon layer of compressed, flattened into rock-hard shell-like solid "plug" wall structure which remains like elongated shelves running from the latched on literally adhered into my bones along vertebrae and into skull, down into my toes even everywhere into all intestines and my skull and every single place running a serpentine internal straight jacket structure glueing me into paralysis most of the time. Getting this out entails fighting to "crunch" out pieces which expand at least 10x the compressed size so I am always bloated with a huge bulge in my abdomen--then the poisons come out so toxic I can't move, think or do anything as they spray stinking filth so I am breathing it in perpetually can't move can't breaathe they abuse and abuse me non-stop hours and hours per day. Tears are always forced out of my eyes every single day to destroy my face in appearance to create extreme skin destruction eyesight destruction and they use abuse and tech to force lips and cheeks to be pulled downward along with tears then laugh and smile yelling about how 'fat" "ugly" and etc I "am" which they forced on me. Politicians rush to "defend" ugly stupid sick arnold because of his endless nazi holocaust gold pipeline out of switzerland and austria and wherever they have embezzeled and infested injected and invested and stolen robbed and austerity measures obtained through the legal apparatus of their banking system combined with their nazi parters the french with the IMF. And etc etc. It has been attacks all morning all afternoon and into the evening by a non-stop rotation of shit scum and fucking crap attacking me. I get on the internet to try to shut up their ugly rat voices screaming "loser bitch stupid bitch loser" continuously the ugly rat spawn of depp whose career is solely based on attacking me and nothing else and being the shit filth depp spewed out through a rotten nazi blonde french creepp who is an infestation waiting to happen once this gruop obtains thiis contract out of me--I can only make assupmptions but ugly shit arnold is so desperate because he is a nothing dirty hamburger dumb sick fuck with the kennedies guiding him through what to say and how to deal with politics. In other words, everything except for his body building regimen is all he can do has ever done and reciting a script and acting like a rapist thug in his shit movies (he's always attacking someone with psychopathic "charm" which the audiences love and it's a training program for nazism and minorities are all welcome to join as long as they are willing to kill jews becuase that is the script they must inculcate into america and voila! Racism is over, now blacks like this fuck actor can be racist as hell and still claim he's fighting jim crow and nazi trump--who he helpoed put in power just as deniro had done--

  So ugly dirty arnold had something injected into my scalp and this huge bump which is like a square maybe they put a little microchip unde...