Thursday, July 14, 2022

Noise terrorism and sleep deprivation. Attacks go on and on while I am fighting to heal and sleep. The January 6th Terrorist attempt to overtake the government and install a fascist, Nazi 4th Reich regime.

 The psycho creeps attacking me have a range of various weapons to torture my body (probably directly beneath my bed by these electronic weapons directed into my body). 

They are once more using the throat implant micorchip to constrict my breathing. I sleep with my mouth closed and they force air to burst through my lips and the sensation wakes me up. They always do this exactly at the point I am fallin asleep.

The real terrorism is of the creep minions in the rooms surrounding me. This is very typical "gang stalking" terrorism. They begin a terrorism campaign of shouting and yelling outside for HOURS--a minimum of 4 hours per night going non-stop. I don't mean just yelling or shouting, but doing it in a way that is unbearable noise. They are trained vocalists who can literally pierce the air in a way that sounds like metal scraping on metal. Like operatic singers, they scale a completely unnatural vocal scale that is curdling to the nervous system. The micorchip implants in my body are also tweaked at moments when they screech particularly loudly, to give a double-system shock to my body at the same time. 


I live in a completely isolated terrorist situation so there is no one else to "complain" and there is, indeed, no management to complain to. My landlord is part of the terror campaign and even if he is not part of this particular series of attacks he is definitely aware. I have written him multiple times asking for intervention. The noise subsides for a few days and within weeks back to terror pitch noise terrorism.

-----------------

The other attacks on my body while i fight to sleep are burning my feet via microwave, as I believe that is how it is done. They burn and burn my feet constantly all night while I lay in that bed struggling to sleep. All of this is part of a constant campaign to slow down or stop all healing I may be attempting. Then they teleport me and hate, stupidity beyond belief, sickness beyond belief from your leaders and celebrities commences. I was treated to racism by friends of clinton last night--and then sick scenes afterwards about death and bodily mutilation. It's now 3 am and I went to bed and it was quiet and peaceful when I got in bed. Hours later I am wide awake because of all these attacks, particularly the air blasting through my lips and making a noise as I am just about to fall asleep. Obviously they have monitors on my every brain wave activity.


-----------------------

I have to emphasize that these people attacking me are detestable and sick as human beings and unworthy of any kind of leadership. They are trained in their fields but not qualified to lead. Otherwise, their vast numbers of recruits are something like demonically possessed psycho idiot scumbags. One of the celebrities calls them her "flying monkeys". She has fed off this torture so exponentially for so many years. They are all still cranking out their crap about Democracy, Feminism, Freedom, the American People, and they form part of the anti-thesis to the Insurrection only externally but internally they are operating as something like double-agents. Filled with hate and nastiness--that would be the sick man I mentioned today from the J-6 Committee. All I am doing is defending myself and writing about their crimes to try to document it. They are drugging me via vaginal insertion of poisons and drugs and sickening toxins in addition to non-stop torture and violence.

I have no respect for any of them. I ask again for my country and for the planet, reaching out for any semblance of sanity or normalcy for their sick crusade of trying to force this contract of having a baby with an abuser and user who will be handed some kind of unbelievable package of such huge promise that I have ever celebrity Nazi and politician player coming to exploit me--or so it seems--it's merely about 75 celebrities by now but it feels like the entire H-wood operation. I feel like it's definitely the entire US Congress either agreeing or seeing and doing nothing.

I will try my best to not "have a baby" with some abuser life-fuck hater Nazi bigot, whatever his pretense of being from some other race or creed they really all belong to the same group. They have blocked ALL financial earnings and all access to any financial stability or solvency. Therefore I cannot move except in a horizonal money sieve type situation of poverty and vulnerability.


 I need my own home, purchased, and my cat La Moux returned alive because she is my family, and money to last me for decades and they must be made to be accountable as law-abiding citizens of the United States. 


 I will do everything possible all my life to not have anything to do with any of these people or their organization. They are just threatening and torturing me to get this deal out of basically torturing me but extracting a baby out of me. They have been murdering me slowly and mutilating my body on every inch, in permanent ways, for years. The poisoning almost lead to toxic shock and mental breakdown a few weeks ago so I desperately reached out to someone who just began using the same terrorist tactics of absolutely death threats and hate and violence. I had to get away from that pair of expletives and turn to someone who came like a good cop/bad cop exploiter gently using the teleportation while I was in a state of physical agony to the point that I should have been in a hospital with pain drugs pumped into my body and someone cleaning and helping me with basic functions. Due to the financial blocks, I have no health insurance and no way to pay for a hospital stay.


 That they feed off torturing me and stealing ideas and have done so for over a decade (much longer than that, actually) but directly via teleporation has seemingly made no mark all ALL THE PEOPLE WHO KNOW as to how sick they are. It seems "normal" to anybody in a position of responsibility. They want to see brutal oppression and the more sick and stupid the parasites behave, the higher they go in rank on the stripper pole of that organization.


I thus ask again: they have taken away my opportunities for over a decade just through the poisoning. I had just finished my graduate studies and they poisoned me to the point (and the poisoning was all my life but heavily increased while I was in grad school, essentially to murder me and stop me having any kind of achievement or viability whatsoever--). It's now over 11 years of being re-inserted with bloating/hardening poisons while fighting to get embedded to the core of my body the hard poisons that also were injected with stiffening poisons so it's like a hard block of a mass of chemicals that are as hard as cement stuck in my body.


What I just expelled from all this disgusting poison literally caused a reaction so severe in my body that my feet were peeling and my chest was peeling. Poisons were being ripped from my spine and intestines. I still have a huge block embedded and NEED TO SLEEP.

Please get this group, these people, and this situation to be stopped. The Insurrection Hearings are ongoing and this group is DIRECTLY  related to the Trump effort of taking over the government and the country.

-----------

**Hacking. I know hackers have been deleting and rewriting my posts also making the keyboard very hard to operate. I wrote the post and then decided to write more and saw that words had been deleted so sentences made little sense. I'm sure it will happen after I click on publish once more.

No comments:

Post a Comment