Thursday, July 14, 2022

Noise terrorism and sleep deprivation. Attacks go on and on while I am fighting to heal and sleep. The January 6th Terrorist attempt to overtake the government and install a fascist, Nazi 4th Reich regime.

 The psycho creeps attacking me have a range of various weapons to torture my body (probably directly beneath my bed by these electronic weapons directed into my body). 

They are once more using the throat implant micorchip to constrict my breathing. I sleep with my mouth closed and they force air to burst through my lips and the sensation wakes me up. They always do this exactly at the point I am fallin asleep.

The real terrorism is of the creep minions in the rooms surrounding me. This is very typical "gang stalking" terrorism. They begin a terrorism campaign of shouting and yelling outside for HOURS--a minimum of 4 hours per night going non-stop. I don't mean just yelling or shouting, but doing it in a way that is unbearable noise. They are trained vocalists who can literally pierce the air in a way that sounds like metal scraping on metal. Like operatic singers, they scale a completely unnatural vocal scale that is curdling to the nervous system. The micorchip implants in my body are also tweaked at moments when they screech particularly loudly, to give a double-system shock to my body at the same time. 


I live in a completely isolated terrorist situation so there is no one else to "complain" and there is, indeed, no management to complain to. My landlord is part of the terror campaign and even if he is not part of this particular series of attacks he is definitely aware. I have written him multiple times asking for intervention. The noise subsides for a few days and within weeks back to terror pitch noise terrorism.

-----------------

The other attacks on my body while i fight to sleep are burning my feet via microwave, as I believe that is how it is done. They burn and burn my feet constantly all night while I lay in that bed struggling to sleep. All of this is part of a constant campaign to slow down or stop all healing I may be attempting. Then they teleport me and hate, stupidity beyond belief, sickness beyond belief from your leaders and celebrities commences. I was treated to racism by friends of clinton last night--and then sick scenes afterwards about death and bodily mutilation. It's now 3 am and I went to bed and it was quiet and peaceful when I got in bed. Hours later I am wide awake because of all these attacks, particularly the air blasting through my lips and making a noise as I am just about to fall asleep. Obviously they have monitors on my every brain wave activity.


-----------------------

I have to emphasize that these people attacking me are detestable and sick as human beings and unworthy of any kind of leadership. They are trained in their fields but not qualified to lead. Otherwise, their vast numbers of recruits are something like demonically possessed psycho idiot scumbags. One of the celebrities calls them her "flying monkeys". She has fed off this torture so exponentially for so many years. They are all still cranking out their crap about Democracy, Feminism, Freedom, the American People, and they form part of the anti-thesis to the Insurrection only externally but internally they are operating as something like double-agents. Filled with hate and nastiness--that would be the sick man I mentioned today from the J-6 Committee. All I am doing is defending myself and writing about their crimes to try to document it. They are drugging me via vaginal insertion of poisons and drugs and sickening toxins in addition to non-stop torture and violence.

I have no respect for any of them. I ask again for my country and for the planet, reaching out for any semblance of sanity or normalcy for their sick crusade of trying to force this contract of having a baby with an abuser and user who will be handed some kind of unbelievable package of such huge promise that I have ever celebrity Nazi and politician player coming to exploit me--or so it seems--it's merely about 75 celebrities by now but it feels like the entire H-wood operation. I feel like it's definitely the entire US Congress either agreeing or seeing and doing nothing.

I will try my best to not "have a baby" with some abuser life-fuck hater Nazi bigot, whatever his pretense of being from some other race or creed they really all belong to the same group. They have blocked ALL financial earnings and all access to any financial stability or solvency. Therefore I cannot move except in a horizonal money sieve type situation of poverty and vulnerability.


 I need my own home, purchased, and my cat La Moux returned alive because she is my family, and money to last me for decades and they must be made to be accountable as law-abiding citizens of the United States. 


 I will do everything possible all my life to not have anything to do with any of these people or their organization. They are just threatening and torturing me to get this deal out of basically torturing me but extracting a baby out of me. They have been murdering me slowly and mutilating my body on every inch, in permanent ways, for years. The poisoning almost lead to toxic shock and mental breakdown a few weeks ago so I desperately reached out to someone who just began using the same terrorist tactics of absolutely death threats and hate and violence. I had to get away from that pair of expletives and turn to someone who came like a good cop/bad cop exploiter gently using the teleportation while I was in a state of physical agony to the point that I should have been in a hospital with pain drugs pumped into my body and someone cleaning and helping me with basic functions. Due to the financial blocks, I have no health insurance and no way to pay for a hospital stay.


 That they feed off torturing me and stealing ideas and have done so for over a decade (much longer than that, actually) but directly via teleporation has seemingly made no mark all ALL THE PEOPLE WHO KNOW as to how sick they are. It seems "normal" to anybody in a position of responsibility. They want to see brutal oppression and the more sick and stupid the parasites behave, the higher they go in rank on the stripper pole of that organization.


I thus ask again: they have taken away my opportunities for over a decade just through the poisoning. I had just finished my graduate studies and they poisoned me to the point (and the poisoning was all my life but heavily increased while I was in grad school, essentially to murder me and stop me having any kind of achievement or viability whatsoever--). It's now over 11 years of being re-inserted with bloating/hardening poisons while fighting to get embedded to the core of my body the hard poisons that also were injected with stiffening poisons so it's like a hard block of a mass of chemicals that are as hard as cement stuck in my body.


What I just expelled from all this disgusting poison literally caused a reaction so severe in my body that my feet were peeling and my chest was peeling. Poisons were being ripped from my spine and intestines. I still have a huge block embedded and NEED TO SLEEP.

Please get this group, these people, and this situation to be stopped. The Insurrection Hearings are ongoing and this group is DIRECTLY  related to the Trump effort of taking over the government and the country.

-----------

**Hacking. I know hackers have been deleting and rewriting my posts also making the keyboard very hard to operate. I wrote the post and then decided to write more and saw that words had been deleted so sentences made little sense. I'm sure it will happen after I click on publish once more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

arnold shitniger is so incompetent as an artist, so incompetent to create any unique movie concept, is so nasty and has been trained to be a nazi infiltrator and programmer influencer retained in that position so filth greasy "I'm Italian-american" nazi mafia of nancy pelosi out of california along with newsom and his teams of lying money-thieving rapist dirty plantation racist nazi "men" many blacks and latinos form their unification of master-slave profiteering---the trickle down of dirty work minorities operating like loving groveling slaves to inflict violence and soon murder gangs when california breaks with the U.S. in it's own "independent" state, as this rotten filth gil duran wrote about with his encounter of his 'master" peter Thiel and writes this book, as a "latino" he appears to be "progressive" or against racism but oh, au contrair oh the mansions he expects to gain out of writing this reverse programming book(s) and in being interviewed by all the comlimentaty white boys of nazi california "democrat party" affiliation. Too bad their white rapist near-governor was accused of rape which abounds in that culture. But I was just inserting this to write that hacking prevented me from being able to write proper nouns with capital letters it's so painful and impossible to write and pound every letter down many typos and mistakes although I did write correctly they also insert words and delete, etc please be aware of this if anyone is reading this--it turns me into a ranting lunatic writing in hate and rage. its' 15 -17 years or longer of white nazi trash shit "men" I never wanted anything to do with teleporting raping dismembering mutilating poisoning rape pounding poison into my body as they laugh, literlaly they are sick as fuck fuckers adn shitalina has been applauded oprah participated and for saying she's an aunt jemima under drugging, and hyyponsis prompting by her that allowed for years and years and years of blacks to rush violently at me, culminating in people masturbating in front of me rushing hitting me without any rationale other than I kept repeating what i "meant" which is that they are supporting white plantation slave society they are attacking me for SAYING THE TRUTH AND REALITY not that this is a racist comment; its' derived from what Malcolm X said, which I believe Farrakhan had a hand or hoof in having killed so he could capitalize and mop up the remnants of the Malcolm X legacy followers and has been inserted as the face of nazi black induction into racist hegemony. That is the plantation system in California almost completely out of the "closet" with a "liberal" costume and although ugly shit arnold is a repug he has set the rape and plantation nazi standards and has all the nazi gold to pay off or using his extremely hateful violent gangs such as this goddamn sick crap who starred in better call saul they are so violent and ugly I now commiserate with kristi noem I thought she was just racist when she could not stand that culture and wanted them out and gone. I now fully understand her stance as I had no experience of that kind of sick dirty shit before--I had a bad bitter experience of it in Miami but only after the nazis took over south beach; they turned it into a nazi cartel and latinos prove to be the most vicious of nazi supporters, jenifer lopez included and wearing her LA-derived costume of being a "democrat liberal" but is a lynch mob stupid slave put in power for her gyrating sleazy compliance. Not greatly talented but playing influencer role of dying hair blonde being a latino for trump (now there's a title for it, before no one would believe me there was no defining term thanks to trump they have come out as the racist slime they are--the ones who adhere to shit like ugly arnold and they are a lot in california and gavin and ugly shitalina have learned form ugly arnold how to play that plantation imperialistic game from within america in the outskirts of america, californication they retain teh most disgusting of latinos to serve as their upcoming death squad operators who are blank, stupid and willing to commit egregious violence when ugly sstupid sick arnold can't get what he wants through his bullshit fake smiles he learned and has used to get people to comply but now thanks to this technology and a congress handing that foreign fungus virus scum all the wapons he can obtain to inflict nazi genocidal violence and death squads of sick dirty even more stuppid than he latinos and blacks. No problem for shit like the white worm senators who came under biden from the repug side (friends of dirty joe biden) to scream yell abuse and have me raped as their proxy dirty fuckers and they got immunity from prosecution in the georgia interference case --that would be greasy lindsey graham cracker) and etc. All of this plus putting musk and trump inpower has been engineered by rancid ugly arnold and still on one begins to stop him whatsoever in anyway, ever. The dependence on his nazi money flowing to pay off, the white nazi filth of congress so intent on having their surreptitious nazi enforcer outside of the legal gaze acting like a thug death squad operator under the guise of being a governor endlessly handed eveyr means possible to retain this pig snout snorting up of all that filthy ape can suck out--and so by now it's reacing hundreds if not thousands or more of this ugly ape having non-stop groups celebrities attacking me--in the past 6 months it's been maybe 500-1000 celebrities non-stop violently punching raping abusing insulting yelling death threats-dirty tucker carlson who sounds so calm and like a balanced person is a yelling nazi, no surprise there-fully on board with nazi infiltration because he's living in England and he's a tool for murdoch and he's a traitor and the democrats haven't stopped talking about him since he attacked me only a few days ago--but at least a dozen celebrity terrorists abusing me instantly for being suck watching theinternet to not react to the ugly filth--as I am alone and drugged sick and fighting death my body mutilated beyond repair by the endless slicing for just defending my basic human rights---// of america and no one fucking cares they just bring that hunk of shit into america to inflict as much damage as possible. Especially the sick filth of congress like elizabeth warren looking to increase the nazi underlying theme of alternative concepts so she threatened to have me killed for not happily offering a german sick fuck who just raped me and the ugly daughter shit of depp with ideas about punk culture so they can produce and she can profit off the movie so the image of america not being a nazi shithold colony in which that filth projects her squad of nazi collaborators becoming rich (after being homeless after working in a bar suddenly every riches is offered by dirty filth of ugly arnold because he's been put in that role, just as stuipid and ugly shitalina who has been put in the same role to dispense untold millions of dollars in awards to all the minority shit who gush at being welcomed into nazi culture and glorified, put in lead roles, handed mansions and fuck america--that is the resounding echo that is repeated in every action. All the "patriots' like tom cruise is part of this effort, a must duplicitous scheme and it has worked the stupid americans go along like clockwork golden shower yellow raining down on america. Fuck america the dirty sick violent vile should be deported by ice latnio shit associated with jenifer lopez and her gang of crap and the rest of them just insidious and ugly and violent. None of them has an iota of compassion beauty soulful creative intelligence they are grasping ugly sleazy dirty rape and death culture gang banger sick fuckery put in p ower by aa destroyed government which is the same, just concealed with flowery law-degree rhetoric like hillary is a prime example. But ugly shit arnold has lost his career years ago because other than portarying huge hulk of a pile of muscular shit killing and making jokes about it, to imprint into the dumb population the thrill of nazi violence, theft and everything that killing and pounding people down implies to the godless and greedy soulless culture inundated with porn, rape and endless wars so it's a death and expropriation culture. Because that u gly stupid fuck along with the u gly sleaze shit of shitalina and the rest of this crp, they must torture me to obtain ideas and to get this contract for their cartel of whorewood shit and crap foreve more pumped out ejactulated into the movie sphere and the public doesn't gie a damn. More violence more nazi programming more rape culture adorned with media make-up never a single expose of the rancid filth rape celebrities they jsut attack the "jew" and then replace his studio with a plethora of rape nazi shit skank bitches who all get their little studios, but have no ideas until they get them out of me via torture endlessly day after day. Because they are INCOMPETENT: Ugly, stinking filth Arnold shitburger white trash shitnigger ugly stupid sick fuck and his greasy filth brigade of scum and trashy shit like ignorant ugly shitalina all the parasites who feed off abuse and torrture my body endlessly mutilated permanent damage endless hate by shit filth forced upon me from this goddamn sick fuck shit government laughing stupid ugly dirty senators who make statements about how "disgusting" the democrats are when they do things or say things far less ugly and sinister than all they do in teleportation with their demo-rat partners all together. What a shit parade. Unable to not respond to this ugly filth fucking scum rat arnold and his ugly hate comments while I am always sick, always physically in pain, injected (they slashed into my body again, my hands are grotesque, all nails are black, broken half-hanging off my hands which are huge, deformed from nightly slashing under the cuticles to the bone slicing into tiny blood vessels until the fingers are being sliced off daily in this manner from just fighting to not get raped and poisoned to death and not have my life destroyed with my permission as this shit gruop of fucking hate and ugliness is trying to abuse me to death to comply with with the shit politicians like john kennedy, so beloved another dirty fuck "charasmatic" insulting lying hateful bigot americans can't get enough of these piles of shit put in power. so he said some insult while I was watching a movie, enjoying it. He made some nasty racist genocidal comment about killing me using very ugly hateful language, I responded with he's the trash shit but you all keep propelling that ugly trash shit into power all I do is fight to retain my body every day so disfigured from the decadess of this group masturbating over torrure adn rape. Ugly dirty cornell west seeming to be an antidote masturbated in front of me, as well as progressives the white nazi shit and then bernie sanders said "I can see why they call you bitch" as aoc sneered that "we will make you homeless' smirking and laughing. All for responding to abuse insults after years of them poisoning and raping me before I began to fight back and then screaming in rage and hitting them trying to kill them. I pray every day for u gly arnold and shitalina to die instantly and also the rest of them (you) after 20 years of this kind of noo-stop murder for just being talented beautiful so all they have done is steal my ideas, make millions off them, delete all evidence and have untold hundfreds and hundreds of thousands of people attack me literally poisoning raping mutilating my body. So this filth ape made some nazi death slogan qwhich of course that ugly ape can only repeat nazi established genocidal insults he can't think of a single, not one single original idea not even for his fantasy dream of reliving his childhood training to go to america and turn it into a nazi vassal state. And like on cue, all the shit apes of whorewood comply instantly as long as they can escape from the filth and shit they personally ensured would be polluting america with their racist policies and politics--creating nazi ghettos within america and then having shit like oprah and farrakhan manipulate and connive to put trump in power so their nazi little plantation cartels will be blacks enslaving Jews

 (killing jews that is their instruction as well as the filthy latinos that hover aroudn the pile of shit that ugly arnold is) it is unbelie...