Sunday, July 10, 2022

Ongoing touchless "murder" via heart palpitations, artificially-created by technologies. It's been going on 24/7 for at least a week, or longer, but the new perpetrators have used so much hate and vitriol I have not been able to count the countless attacks or write about them. I am always blocked from cognition when I attempt to write about their terrorism, as part of the discrediting process.

 I am currently in extreme pain and bedridden due to the swelling of poisons that have been  latched as deeply as possible into my body's crevices, bones, spine, skull and extending to my knees and feet.

As I lay here, I feel the exertion of heart palpitations that are the tell-tale sign of heart palpitation electronic attacks that various expletives have forced upon me all these years. *As I type letters are remotely inserted or deleted to cause endless disruption of my every word output. 

The heart palpitations are painful and now a serious threat to my very fragile health at this point of more than a decade of non-stop torture, poisoning and violence endlessly being aimed at me.


Additionally, as I lay on my bed feeling my heart being squashed and trying to breathe, pit the terrorist with his wife and the group of terrorist celerity thugs teleported me holding up a carving knife, shiny so I could see it clearly. Saying that he would gladly cut away the poisons from my spine. I tried to divert the hate and hostility by saying that the knife would be more suitable for carving a toy or something beautiful in wood. Then the mind control "trauma-based" hate kicked 9n as I said in a thug tone being subliminally injected into my subconscious: "Why don't you stick it up your ass and try to remove the bullshit?". It was nothing I had consciously prepared as a response, it was artificially induced and under death threat conditions the brain is put into a very susceptible state of malleability. 

-------

But pit just had to join in to the haters threatening me with death, the senator and the wall street representative and the rest of the haters and users and abusers. Of course he has to be included and get more free deals out of this for himself and his clan (which includes many Europ-a's urging him to beat the life out of me in order for them all to enjoy this huge deal they will get if I break and they parasitically feed upon my helplessness).

-----------------

Otherwise, the pain is not diminishing but various parts of my body are being pushed with swelling poison and I need to heal and sleep. I truly request again to please get this group off me, for the 10th year in a row to no avail.

No comments:

Post a Comment