Friday, July 22, 2022

Petty, deadly tyrannies using modern technology of torture, exploited by petty, kinda stupid (on the most important levels of responsible leadership) thug celebrities and politicians.

 Every day the thugs are having their minions spray stinking fish oil on the rear part of my sleeping clothing--on my crotch, in other words. Every single day I wake up smelling stale and stinking fish oil emanating. I wash the item daily, and when I wake up from being teleported and abused while fighting in deep sleep to heal, the stink has once more been sprayed on my clothing. I have a secondary piece of clothing I use for when the first is drying; they spray that too with stale odor substances. While I was in the deepest pain last week and bedridden every moment, they sprayed foul and stinking odors on my bedsheets. This has been ongoing for YEARS and YEARS without end. When will anyone ever put a stop to this filthy and disgusting behavior by people of the same quality?

-----------------

Teleported to yet another knda stupid thug out of Whorewood. I was "praying" and this man teleported me in the middle of  a prayer, grabbing my hands and lifting up his in a gesture of something like Christian Salvation. I have a connection to Egyptian mythology and ancient religions, and this parasite used these concepts, as also S. Jackson did as well, to porray himself as an evil villain in Moon Knight, based very loosely upon Egyptian mythology. All belong to the same sick and stupid crew of violent and sleazy celebrities who yearn to torture, maim, abuse and torment for a power high and of course they keep getting huge bonuses from white supremacist bigots like Greasy Graham the Cracker Senator who is a violent and abuser racist bigot--and I was subjected yesterday to the hate and insults of Mitch McConnell yesterday as well. Their end statement was that they would kill me because I didn't obey/bow in servitude and answered in anger to their insults and abuses. 

But I was told that pit pig the scumbag thug had passed this tech on to this man who has played evil villains in the last two movies/tv shows where he was featured (again, one of which I think was derived from having stolen concepts from me regarding Egyptian mythology/religion of antiquity). He sat in a black room, in which was encased a large white snake---no windows, something like an enlarged hearse atmosphere. He tried to pat me on the back and I told him to stop and pulled away but I was very polite about it. He then tried to procure more information out of me about various Egyptian topics and then once he got a few ideas out of me, the torture began. The usual protocol of these repugnant parasites who steal ideas and then not just not pay me afterwards but torture and are killing me via poisoning and toxic shock to my body and all property stinking of unimaginable toxic substances, which they want me to breathe in (so they have been inserting hardening/stiffening/bloating poisons plus mind control drugs, stinking sewage water and whatever else into my bladder via my vagina, spraying stinking foul deadly toxins on my furniture, regularly/daily on my clothing so I emit stinking odors non-stop and every day and all day. Once I clean the clothing, they spray it while it is hanging up outside or if I fall asleep they spray it immediately while I am unconscious while they are still abusing me slowly to death in psy-ops terrorism that truly is slow torture-to-death.

-------------

The malevolent creep asked me if I wanted to "be" with him, and I very politely, after talking with him as if he were an intelligent person I could communicate with (I haven't had that luxury for over a decade, confined in bed and stuck with these stupid and foul, sleazy whore celebrities and rotten white Nazi pig ape men out of Europigapeland for over a decade as they poisoned me into paralysis and ketp going on and on).

But I said "no" very politely, very gently. The pig then ordered my body here in Phuket (as in teleportation there is something like quantum entanglement going on where I am two entities but split in different locations--one body the prime having the sensations of taste, sight and all those basic primal functions, but still able to vaguely see, and eat but can't taste anything I don't know where the food goes while I am in that state)--but, I told him NO politely and in a very gentle friendly way. So he had my body here in Phuket--thanks probably to Elon Musk or pit pig in the audience watching on--twitch my knee so it jumped up while I was in this deep sleep healing phase and the poisons have expanded underneath my knee caps to the point that I lay in bed for days on end without being able to move my legs--it's excruciating to get up and do basic things like go to the bathroom. I must clutch onto every object in order to try to put my weight on it--limping and unable to bed my knees. 

------------

Because I said no this ape creep attacked the injury that his buddies, pit pig and filthy skankalina had increased all these years by having more hardening/bloating poisons and toxic substances and stinking foul substances inserted into my body--to keep me so stuck in semi-paralysis I could not get out of this room for more than 3 times per month--literally stuck in a semi-paralyzed state being tortured with these teleportation weapons most of the day and night by this crew of shit and filth and crap--by now that is all they are to me, including the creep politicians who are inept at their job descriptions and anathema to the United States, the Constitution and all that America represents. They are the worst representatives of thuggery and criminal exploitation being handed deadly torture weapons by Congress--people like greasy hateful Graham who hasn't stopped sleep deprivation while I am literally fighting for my life to heal in a most sick and desperately ill condition--torture for anything resembling a NO to the every stupid suggestion of what they think I should do, wear, and of course never utter in speech because it makes them look less then superior because they are stupid on very important levels. In terms of lying, conniving and scamming they are extremely capable and that, I think, is the main reason they were elected or put into these high-ranking positions. Representing of course the emerging Nazi and fascist orders that have emerged under their joint manufacturing bigot, Trump--and now a cascade of fascist Trump imitators have been put into office or are running using the same antics and platforms. The Nazi 4th Reich is being expanded with billions upon billons of $$ by Biden in the NATO alliance, and the filthy creeps who teleport me are assured that their every uncivilized reaction of abuse is justified because they are supposedly "superior and elite" personas without any law, justice or restriction EVER placed upon them, and especially in connection to this new techno terror torture system which they gravitate to and are addicted to. Their every insecurity and failure is now projected in torture upon the target. That I have achieved a lot on my own without pigs like this trying to control me, as they poisoned me so I can't enjoy the fruits of my labor and instead they are trying to force me into a sick and violently deadly domestic slavery with baby situation to stop any and all progress I may have, is amplified by their white Nazi female supremacist agenda of having blonde women or their surrogate minions who bow and do what they are told minions put in these positions while I am blocked and tortured and told I am forced to have a baby with some sickening and ugly pig I would rather kill, at this point from years of rape, torture and violence.

----------------

Can anyone ever get these sick, pestilent, stupid and foul parasitie pig apes off me. They never demonstrate anything but thuggery power grabbing--they have no higher intelligence or learning that I can see. It's very easy for me to circumvent the shabby insults they make and their arguments. Their response is always violence using the filthy and sick crazy and disgusting minions (always minorities, always brown-skinned thugs doing sick and disgusting things, told this makes them somehow "superior") and then the torture never ends, they never are STOPPED from trying to force this hate agenda on me.


The thug actor malevolent creep who teleported me last night has also stolen concepts from me, and tried to steal more, then when I politely responded with a NO his response was to torture me making my very excruciatingly painful knees spasm and jump up, using these microchip implants in my body/spine from multiple surgeries--the hardening poison now encrusted dangerously into my spine so these are huge clumps of hard-as-rock poisons affixed to my spine and down into my hips, under my knees, into my legs. This group of shit has only been issuing extreme noise campaigns of shouting and screaming underneath my window for 4-5 hours per night, making my body twitch in the most painful areas, teleportation skits of death, hate and violence and abuse, and then endless screaming and yelling bouts of arguing which has been ongoing daily for over 4 years non-stop with this group, which keeps trying to get me to allow one of these incompetent and stupid sick putrid thugs to abuse and control, poison and maim and force a baby out of me and go off with his lovers to parties as I am beaten or murdered afterwards once they get what they want---I keep trying to get any or some kind of relief, support from anybody to stop this. It's not like giving in will stop the torture and murder attempts, in other words.

------------------------

So they are really stupid and petty ignorant thugs being handed these technologies where their pettiness can be unleashed and torture for any slight thing the torture victim says that goes against what the dumb and stupid thug wants the slave object to say or behave like is met with violence and sometimes deadly force using gang stalking, poisoning which they will achieve whether they stick it up your anus or vagina, put it in your food, inject it into your body, they will find ways unless you have seal-proof living conditions and avoid places where they can poison you from a close distance.

--------------

I am stuck in poverty and they have taken literally all from me, so now they are taking just plain sleep from me while I am fighting literally to save my life from their recurrent poisoning which they gladly inserted into my body, with stinking urine and other drugs and chemicals to slowly murder me while torturing me for hours upon hours every day using the surveillance/voice-to-skull technologies to insult and abuse me every moment possible (deniro and pesce were like disgusting foul demons in that regard, for which they have undoubtedly been handed endless money and awards and prizes and promotions for the crap and shit that they are and do--of course, racism their prime motivation).

------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...