Thursday, July 28, 2022

"No man is an island...". For Whom the Bell Should Toll. Callous contempt in veteran affairs equates to the vile cruelty of the Senators I have been exposed to in teleportation. Their smug mirth at how easy it is for them to exact blood out of humanity and how easy it is to have people destroyed makes them undeserving of any bell-ringing, but as for the mass of humanity, the death knell should not be for THEM.

 I have been trying to copy and paste this painting by Otto Dix on my Facebook page, and the hackers are literally disconnecting my internet connection while I'm trying to work. I barely managed to get on this page and write this, don't know if I will be able to publish it and/or copy anything to this site.


As for the other terrorist actions that the Senator and his other peers of this horrendous inhumanity group are doing to me, stinking foul substances poured and sprayed on my sleeping clothing, what I wear to stop their destruction of my hair while I am sleeping (it's around my head, and it's stinking and foul. I wash and wash this stuff and they spray on the filth again while I am sleeping). Pillows sprayed every day with foul substances that reek of semen and other foul substances. Every day it's a pile of clothing I must hand wash quickly as I am in a lot of pain and it's endless cleaning. Teleportation skits have been abusive people yelling and insulting and dumping their psychic filth and hate upon me. All of it is out and open racism mixed with violence and hate. All ordered by this Senator who I have been writing about. The filth they spew into my home is the internal psychic filth that they have become as the hateful "leadership" of a country that is teetering on so many levels of implosion and destruction in a way that this country has never seen before. The Bell should toll for the destroyers and not for those who have worked to do the right thing by their society and their country.

---------------

As for now, the copied image I will present below is still not copying to my Facebook page. Half of the websites won't come up and "no internet" warnings appear. I click on the WiFi connection list and see that I am connected. A Command prompt ping shows that I am not. Great job of hacking. So many, many crimes can be committed via hacking. The Senators attacking me (some of them mentioned in the Jon Stewart piece below) are proud of this system. All kinds of discriminatory practices but buried under the umbrella of unfortunate cyber attacks are all condoned in a covert manner.

-------------------

"No man is an Island, intire of it selfe; every man is a piece of the Continent, a part of the maine; if a Clod bee washed away by the SeaEurope is the lesse, as well as if a Promontorie were, as well as if a Mannor of thy friends or of thine owne were; any mans death diminishes me, because I am involved in Mankinde; And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee."--John Donne. Devotions upon Emergent Occasions (1624). 



I saw this painting at an Otto Dix exhibition at the Staatsgalerie, right in the heart of the Schlossplatz of Stuttgart. This copied photo doesn't compare to the painting up close and with all the oils and shades in realistic lighting. The import of the message is more clear if you can see the little details up close of the soldier's tattered uniform and the little crudities surrounding him as he squats on the sidewalk and passerby's have their dogs urinate on him while he's begging for help, food and assistance.

----------------------------------

"Jon Stewart on the PACT Act: 'I'm used to the hypocrisy, I'm not used to the cruelty'". C-SPAN. July 28, 2022.





Listening to Jon Stewart just now reminded me of this piece of modern art by Otto Dix. Transfer post Weimar Republic political commentary art to the pre-Nazi build-up of hate to our modern times and a very similar composition occurring: the Stewart admonition to the Senators sitting comfortably away from all the muck and mess they order to be piled upon members of society they would rather eliminate than waste the graft they glean off their endless money-raking enterprises in Congress, and add this companion lecture by Stewart on how the sullen abandonment of the veteran population by the US Senate has reached a dismal failure once more for humanity that has been crushed and left to bleed and die on the streets by greed and corruption in that body politic. The stinking mess they order to be sprayed in my body and home and clothing and hair and food is the same rot, internally of that power lobby fascist entity mostly controlled by criminals and psychopaths (as my experience has shown me in teleportation and alongside them are the celebrities representing the "culture" that Congress wants to appease the desperate and dying masses with some kind of false hope about piety and humanitarianism; and that rot extends externally.

Some of the vile and vicious Senators involved in this hate contract upon me--human slavery, absolute destruction of life only so they can feel "entitled" and "superior" under their "system" is something they cling to with mirth. Their hate and disdain of humanity is very well evident to me as I have seen them in this teleportation torture situation where the real personalities of hate come out instead of the bs blathering posturing media puppetry they all pursue for their agendas.

Stewart adds a little reality and the people are very sullen and aware of how deadly the situation truly is for those who have become silenced, some with little packages of hypocritical "have a nice day and go off and die in the streets" mentality.

-------------
**hackers are as usual deleting words and adding and making my writing very difficult to understand. I re-read parts of what I had written earlier trying to get pages to open and saw that the hacking had begun and my sentences were put into a mess.**

No comments:

Post a Comment