Sunday, July 10, 2022

The deadly heart palpitation terrorist attacks continue on a 24/7 basis. The attacks never cease or stop to my heart, but a bit lower in intensity than yesterday and for this past week. It is a murder operation, this particular attack. They are also attacking the muscles on my face, pulling lips and cheeks downward. My face has become sunken from YEARS of this attack forced upon me, with corresponding tears forced out of my eyes every day--for hours--going on for years until I felt like my eyeballs were going to pop out. The second I wake up from sickness sleep, the daughter of this "new" but very repetitively old in formulaic protocol attack formation--man and this daughter begin immediately to hiss the most hateful insults just as I am on the waking point. I am obviously extremely ill and can't move to get out of bed most of the time.

 I really am in excruciating pain as the hard poisons latched in serpentine intertwining knots and constrictions of my internal organs and bones/spine/knees in particular both knees are so swollen I can't bend at the knee without excruciating pain and can't bend at all.


The parasites never stop attacking me with deadly hate technology such as the heart palpitation torture/murder weapons which their proxies in the rooms next to mine aim at my body while I remain stuck in a stagnant paralyzed state--as I have been forced into for over a decade. This was years of begging online for anyone to stop the last bunch who have just conjoined with the current terrorists to inflict, by now, deadly attacks because I won't accept being abused and then love and have a baby so some people I consider not anything I want to have this kind of life-affirming situatin with because they are death-mongering idiots on a personal level--

all of them, the group prior to them, and in general the entire operation

They are also forcing huge explosions of sneezes out of me which come instantaneously so I am unprepared. this mocrochip implant in my throat is a favorite for attack with all the terrorists. The expletives who are now using every means to slowly destroy my body because I didn't take being yelled at in hate with vicious abuse and grabbing lunging of sexual harassment by this former mayor of NYC--how do they put these sexual abuser predators in that high position for that seat in NYC?

I fought back, as I always do because they went after me and after me I told them to go away long ago and they keep attacking until finally I am screaming in rage at them--which of courfse is their intended goal and they get promoted for creating this reaction. They energetically feed off it as well and never tire of it. Parasites and vampires and etc etc how many hate adjectives can I employ to describe the packs of filth and shit who endlessly attack me so they and their children can get promotions and deals that last for years and years?

----------------------------

They are so detestible, I am trying to "ignore" the hate insults but I am great pain. They are attacking my heart and nose and throat (endless "snorting" by constricting my throat while I am on the brink of falling asleep--that went on for weeks, since the beginning).


It's sick people being handed torture technology, telling the victim of torture that they had better accept being abused and then give the perpetrators every single thing they demand without complaint or question. 

I can see obviously that this is how these people have been living most of their lives, accepting being humiliated by racists who they cloy and cling to for acceptance. 

---------

The whole reason I have been put into this situation was because the English attacker Moynihan and the Italian rapist associated with Rambo approached me with sexual abuse, insults and almost demanded with glaring looks of hate that I do and give them what they want. They always have a coterie of associates standing around them to protect them and shield them and I always reacted with polite NO but didn't take their bs, just walked away silently. I was mind controlled to not react. I never responded to their sleazy hate attacks with hate in return. it's now decades of them instructing their American allies that in order to get promoted into the European-controlled media and fascist Nazi cartels which control all media output and in politics as well, they have to follow these guidelines: approach me with nisutls and demand sex. If I try to get away, torture me almost to death and go on and on for years and years. They all get endless top roles and deals and are put into office afterwards. There is no end to the awards handed out for following this contract.

-----------------

As for this pair out of NYC--it only reminds me of my very wealthy distant family who very gladly sold me off to be poisoned and tortured  to death in this MK ULTRA campaign of Nazi purport. They actively participated and went out golfing and golfing. All my grandparents went out golfing and golfing as the status symbol for belonging to the Nazi elite group where endless wealth, going out to parties and to dinners and playing golf ad nausium, was all that they cared for and about. LIke this daughter of this man who so closely resembles this NYC hell that forced this contract upon me only to alleviate their own burden of racist attack, they all have the same hobbies such as horseback riding=--another status symbol. But not content with the billions already handed out for being essentially not as intellectually on a high level as a major newspaper mogul should be in my opinion, having been exposed to the immaturity, hate and viciousness of this pair I can't see any acumen very notworthy in this man or his very low-level daughter. They attack, gnaw and lie and steal and viciously attack when they can get over on someone else without punishment. So I am stuck with another pair of potentially murdering bigots playing pawns for the Nazis mostly out of Europe, who want their child to get endless undeserved promotions and to obtain leniency for being Jewish and to have most notably someone to vent their oppression of self-loathing upon as on a lower status. The hate insults are endless by this pair, the death threats go on. Sickening of my government to be handing this technology out endlessly leaving me to literally fight for my life by writing these posts as the only recourse I have available.

No comments:

Post a Comment