Saturday, July 9, 2022

Waking up from having written hate rants in hysterical rage from yet more parasites inflicting their neuroses, problems and insecurities out on me--just endless from one disgusting immature and rotten "famous" parasite after the next. I swear they are put into power for the lack of humanity, their sell-out whoring need for money and fame, and their absolute lack of intelligence even when they are apt at calculating, stealing, manipulating and lying.

 It is me who appears like the "bad" problem and not the gloating, composed perpetrators who, after pouring out their hate and misery upon me are relieved, feel enlightened (as the only form of spiritual enlightenment they ever have in their paltry lives of greed and consumption). Like all victims of torture, I am screaming in rage and they are perfectly smiling and glad and claim that it is I who is "crazy" and of course they are wonderful. They obtain more rewards and promotions and more and more money in the millions for this, their violence never wants but only increases as time goes by. Why? The curbs to their violence are non-existent. There is no censure or restraint put upon them whatsoever. The leader of this pack at this time is Trump, and the Democrats and Repugs come to pilfer, abuse and attack with Trump smiling his goofy hate smile as he watches me get devoured, abused to death--and of course they have been poisoning me slowly to death via insesrtions of stinking fluids into my vagina for years while abusing me on a non-stop basis.


the current nasty parasite is M. Bloomberg, who I have ascertained to be a mere puppet repeating endlessly the racist Nazi programming he has been instructed to repeat in the show that only puts his name as a stamp upon it. As far as I have seen of him, he loves finding ways to rip people off and steal and attack viciously. These traits combined with an absolute deference to blonde, Nazi culture has made him and his spawn some of the most verbally abusive and psychologically nasty attackers of this entire group. So eager to be welcomed into the Nazi fold, they are constantly forcing subliminal and dream-state teleportation skits lauding blonde and extremely white-skinned models and calling me, by default for having a darker hue and dark brown hair and eyes a "loser" in comparison--as an automatic assumption of the racist paradigm. Included into that is the poverty this group has forced upon me so that is also used against me as being a "loser" and in addition to that, while calling me a "loser" perpetually and I "hear" it in endless subliminal hissing hate attacks rendered by the billionaires daughter who is as loathsome a pest as any parasite clinging to sucking the life and destroying it's target--but they are blocking access ot my money but calling me a "loser" for not being able to access online financial services. All attempts to earn money online have been blocked by their group. They keep insulting how poor I have become saying it's my innate "loser" quality, which they created and are expounding upon as a part of their torture scheme for which they will be paid perhaps in millions of dollars in awards. They also endlessly deride how I look. When they first began teleporting me one month ago, my abdomen was stuck at a huge bloated pot due to poisons that have never been stopped as hardening tools of paralysis forced upon my body. Unable to afford to pay for a better place to live where I would have some chance of protection against the breaks into my living space, I have never been able to stop the poisoning although I have spent years doing monthly detox. In this last month, I got rid of the pot--just because Bloomberg, when he was operating at the beginning of his torture tenure, still has a semblance of humanity albeit not very much. He stopped the poisoning. I felt immediately a surge of energy and began to get things done. Now I am in extreme pain because I exercised and the poisons latched into my legs and spin are expanding and I literally cannot move and am in constant pain. Thusly this parasite who has begun death threats and skits of murder upon me--after of course Senator Lindsey Graham began to attack me because he's an ally of Trump, and Trump is having his minions attack me with increasing deadly violence the longer I resist these ugly pig apes and try to retain my independence as a human being--which they try every day to crush and break. They have turned the incessant abuse into deadly violence and the closer Trump gets to having to testify at the J-6 Committee hearings, the more insane and deadly the attacks upon me have been. 


Bloombertg stopped the insertion of stinking sewage and urine water and hardening/bloating poisons into my body-for the first time in perhaps over a decade I was able to move with energy instead of sickness leaving me to sit in a drugged-up stupor all day--but now the pain of having done too much exercise has left me in the same state as these poisons are swelling up just in order to get out of my body. Graham began his assault last week, or two weeks ago. I think because Bloomberg with his rotten nasty daughter were somewhat helpful the group inserted Graham to immediately threaten me with murder--it was the first thing he yelled at me. As they are literally "in my face" and I can't "ignore" them when they teleport me, I yelled back and fought back, as I always do (it's been every single day of this death energy draining exercise from one disgusting parasite "celebrity" or politician after the next). Now Bloomberg is constantly threatening me with death, the teleportation skits are either of blonde very pale models posing as I am in some physical location far below them--a power play of course--as the Jewish Nazis so endlessly embrace Nazi and racist programming and are some of the most vicious in enforcing these racist ideologies as this controls them to their very core. 

I am now beset with this ugly man Bloomberg who is now loathsome in every respect with his regunant daughter having access to endless subliminal hate attacks where racist memes are endlessly being inflicted upon my subconscious in this hateful manner. They continue to abuse me so I can't heal and they continue with hate while I just need peace and healing. 

----------------------

Lindey Graham has since been televised as going to Ukraine to prop-up more propaganda with Blumenthal about how poor the victims in Ukraine are laying dead in the streets. Undoubtedly Graham is being allowed to pilfer whatever $ he can out of the endless billions and trillions of dollars being sent to poor Ukraine while helping to install a fascist regime of murder within the US using these technologies--and as I wrote yesterday, making people homeless is yet another way of completely shattering any potential voting mass who may vote Democrat or whatever would go against the rising money-only fascist Nazi regime of the 4th Reich that these odious celebrities and politicians --and of course, Bloomberg was running for prez under the Democrat ticket, wasn't he? they have it all covered. The "Left" is being run by groveling minions who obey and pass on the hate and self-loathing to the "enemies" who want to have independence of mins and money and choice like me--who has seemingly become a kind of symbol for all they want to destroy in America. Oddly I have no following and everyone allows this torture to continue, so I can't see how I am a threat to this group of shit and pig ape scum but apparently they want to break me in every way as some kind of evidence of how wide-spread this system has encroached upon every single facet of life with full approval of the public who also grab onto having people to torture, make homeless, calling them "losers" all the while.


-------------------

I have to add that this sleazy and disgusting ugly old man Bloomberg was reaching out at my breasts with his hands in gnarled postures of grabbing something to break--a sneering look of absolute hate on his most ugly and hideous face. He kept lunging at my breasts and hissing in hate at me. I just have to add how disgusting he is on every level to me at leastl--for this he is promised a seat at the Nazi table. I had tried to warn him that they do not consider him as one of them, but they have since consoled him with promises and awards and warm and smiling invitations so they are viciously attacking me in exactly the same way as the pigs whores and shit apes I have tried to ward off for years in this horrific teleportation technology.


---------------

I re-read the post above and saw that hackers had changed some of the words to discredit what I was attempting to write. It's basically in the state of understanding but just be aware that all of my writings are manipulated in this same manner.

This is now about 3 hours after having written the post above. I had to fell into a deep sleep because I am terrifically ill from detox and hard poisons that have made my spine and hips and body crooked essentially since I was around 10 years old this has plagued me.

In a deep healing sleep the parasite teleporting me who has been instructed by the English and the American fascists--I can see their influence upon him, and he follows and obeys perfectly all he and his group want is to belong and be accepted instead of potential targets of Nazis (which they are anyway despite whatever groveling they do). So I was in a very deep sleep and teleported to blonde white Europigapes who were standing over me in ominous formation while I was sitting on a tuff of grass in some park--an open space. They surrounded me as I sat there/my prime body state in a most deep healing sleep, this secondary teleported state sitting as a group surrounded me and all I could see was their legs and the hate on their rotten faces as they began making insults about how I can't afford anything. This is the training this ugly man is now getting from the group which constantly mimics and mocks what I say about them, turning it into a sarcastic joke and emphasizing that they can and will do whatever the f-they want to me and they go about doing it every day. I can only imagine the pig apes out of London instructing this pig creep rat man out of NYC on the fascist and Imperialist policy of crushing opposition and this technology is like a carnival ride of murder and hate and rape for all involved who glob on endlessly into attacking me.

---------

Thus I had written that they revel in forcing extreme poverty upon me and then claim in hissing insulting hate that I am a "loser" because they  have been paid in millions ( most of them having either raped, beaten and many of them stealing ideas from my writings after their torture--about them the writings were theories about issues that they are creating such as perpetual domestic violence inflicted by rapist sleaze and meaningless ugly shit men upon a victim---and they steal the ideas and then force poverty upon me, making millions of dollars upon the new ideas they have stolen from me--pumping it out like another formulaic plot device and treat me with hate and condescending violence for having through structures which question the illegitimacy of their hate system--which they are implementing into actual policy using these covert technologies that no one will expose. The media, as represented by this rotten and meaningless media mogul who I think only is being used as a kind of mascot for this news organization, is full gung ho at suppressing ideas, torturing people like me for having questioning disapproval of this surging fascist organization to which he is fully dedicated to. What I had thought was a high quality newspaper I now see is an extremely over-priced paper with very good writers but mostly absolute re-echoing of the news bylines that all these papers follow. Meaning they are all fed information from a central source on which stories to print and (rewrite to adjust to various audience reading level) and then a chorus of absolute compliance to the general propaganda is met--all criteria for not thinking or questioning assured. As I wrote two days ago, I believe that the Nazis want a man like Bloomberg to be used as a pawn when the fascists and Nazis want to overtake the country and will claim as they always do that it's "Jews" who are creating the problems. For having obeyed and followed the instructions of the Nazi shithead pig apes who control him, he is only setting himself up to be considered as one of the reasons why the country is in a shambles as the militarized groups who want to cast down the government can use him as an example of treason and being a traitor to the United States. The policies that this dumb and rotten disgusting man follow are what the Nazis want him to openly dispense, and then when the Nazis in the general domain come to massacre it will be this rotten symbol of the "Jewish Problem" that the Nazis will need to eliminate just as they did in Germany. They will claim that he is part of the Jewish conspiracy to destroy the country or some dumb Germanic Nazi statement used as pretext for murder and rampage. This rotten man has no compunction about being an absolute ass-wipe follower and is most disgusting about his affinity for venting his pent-up sense of inferiority out upon me, along with his most gnawing daughter who is a disgusting blathering parasite endlessly hissing most nasty insults because this group has poisoned and beaten and raped and assaulted me non-stop for DECAES and now I am stuck in poverty, my body was completely huge and bloated for years, and I have been tortured non-stop for decades and I sit here with almost nothing left. My work stolen and people making millions off it. The creeps make sure to dig into every "failure" they have created in my body and life and blame me for it. When I keep repeating the obvious that their group has done this to me and they as well, they go blank and silent and then continue the insults about what a "loser" I am and they are such "winners" in comparison. Their blank stupidity has been so fully augmented by stealing my ideas and then the awards and promotions likewise--and so they glory and revel in this system. As for Lindsey Graham, he was hissing murderous violence at me for having written about Pelosi issuing death threats at me while she was sitting next to S-negger the former Gov of CA. I wrote about what a despicable rotten hyena parasite she is, seeing that her two times of teleporting me were always one week exactly before the passing of the last two stimulus checks. I later saw on the news that huge portions of the money was handed to pig-lousy for her luxury California projects and whatever s-negger got out of it, I can only see in that his son has been put into the movies but the investments and money he also pilfered out of this scam scheme are not revealed as such in the news. Like P-lousy, Graham the cracker assaulted me one week before his Diplomatic mission to Ukraine--the third American put in the news to go on this type of trip endlessly spouting loving concern for the children and the people being unjustly killed and attacked. The first two were p-lousy and filthalina the parasite who has latched onto everything possible to steal as part of her endless promotion and the theft of my ideas has been her sole career exploit for over a decade. But just one week before going Graham came to threaten me, and now he's in Ukraine where obviousyl the money is pouring into the pockets of the diplomats as TILLIONS and BILLIONS of dollars are being bandied around for all the get a share in. America and NATO continue to push for expansion, and Russia claims they have just begun the effort and will drop nuclear bombs and they are just itching to do so if the NATO forces don't back down, which they won't.


And so that is the stupid and ignorant death cartel that has taken over the seats of responsibility in America. 


---------------------

But I was in a deep sleep, and this parasitic ugly disgusting man had his group of blonde Nazis surrounding me and I was in such a healing and deep state I just remained silent waiting for them to go away. I had no more energy to fight I was in a deep sleep in absolute pain as hard poisons latched into my knees, joints, spine, skull and everywhere else are swelling up and I can't put weight on my legs it's excruciating. The parasite has been viciously attacking me in increasingly violent manners absolutely emulating the pig ape whore shitheads who have attacked me who are prodding and instructing him to beat me in every way possible while they watch on and cheer and applaud and hand his disgusting daughter promotions she NEVER could have obtained if she actually had to compete in any way for any higher position. I find an absolute incompetence but probably she is adept at manipulating data and selling bs and crap just as her old man does on a daily basis. I watch his show on economics and see only one point of view for every economic policy, well-mannered and trained experts literally confirming what the last had just said in a chorus of never-questioning policy or it's complexities. Just like him, a perfect yes man always doing what the people trying to literally suck the life and money out of America are training him and them to do: remain "good" and obey and repeat and never question their policies or politics. These are fascist Nazis out of Europe to which I refer. People closely allied with the English Crown who have been part of this torture apparatus for decades, if not for over 40 years aimed at me--somehow I realize that sounds delusional but it's the reality I must deal with. Others are absolute fascist Nazis out of Italy allied with Mafia who have handed Rambo his career if he tortures, pours poison into my body and then like all of the pig ape parasites claims "What have you done in your life" with his stupid thug movie voice--after THIRTY YEARS of this scumbag pig having me raped, beaten and poisoned and the poisoning was being done with his huge Italian friend Siervo out of Miami who was beating and raping me and claiming I could not say now while he was pumping poison into my body as deeply as possible. He began the smearing of damaging chemicals on my skin, and the violence accumulated for years into objects inserted under my cuticles daily, fungus and stink poured into my body and my living quarters on a non-stop basis every single day. Murderously violence teleportation skits. The pigs are violently virile when after YEARS of this going on, I finally react and this is what the parasites have been waiting for--the attack and slowly murder and when finally I react when I have been trying to ignore them for years, they begin a campaign of murderous violence as reaction to my hate rants that I merely write on computer as I sit in vain fighting to remove the poisons they poured into my body, my hair mostly gone my skin a mess of permanent skin lacerations from something like acid being put on my skin--my teeth nearly knocked out--having to sleep every day with layers of tape and gauze and protection to stop the violence on my body while I sleep. Years of fighting to stop the entry into my room from scumba whores who break in using mechanical arms to open the front door. 

Years of writing about hos sick and disgusting these pig apes are only to be met by more incompetent politicians and the list of ever-expanding scumbag celebrities.

--------------------------

Of course my negative written reactions are being used to promote the scumbags currently exploiting this technology and heaving violence upon me. It never ends. The ugly old man Bloomberg was pasty, white and looked like a preserved vampire when he began to teleport me. A complete vampire parasite who feeds off torture and abuse and obtaining a reaction of hate from someone. It's the only passion that is real that he ever gets by now, I am certain. that all his money can't buy anything but people cloying for his money and he gets no emotional response from anybody because he's so insecure and dying to fit into Nazi culture. Sensing this, the Nazis only use him as a pawn and he is an empty shell looking for people to vampirize. As I have only been writing of for years, the creeple who teleport and torture FEED off the energy of torture and violence, so I can see that this ugly man has blossomed a bit from the month of abuse and hate and my screaming reactions at him calling him a disgusting ugly man are met with smiles and he now has color in his formally empty and pasty death complexion. He is energized by torture and my screaming rage as the abuse increases he feeds off more and more. His daughter obviously only is dying to get into fame and fortune--and so like kamala Harris and her "Model" daughter--Harris teleported me and I, under drugging and extreme torture conditions, said that she should be president. I never felt or thought that about her. She has since gotten her little spawn into modeling like they all have and has been promoted into a high echelon supported by the Black women's caucus, namely Oprah who enjoyed torturing me with the bigot fascist Italian-American shit creeps from Brooklyn for a few YEARS on end. I called her an Aunt Jemima after a few YEARS of her inclusion in this torture and racist scheme. That gave her justification for endless violence aimed at me. She has since gone off being applauded with her book group and whatever else. Then there is Witheredspoon this complete Nazi thing and her rotten daughter who has been included in the  H-wood cartel, and then there's s-negger and his children, adn then andf then there's depp and his nasty spawn who was put into such high public appearance that as a representation of who much can be handed to worthless shit children of rapists and scumbags, the rest have flocked into attacking me in a never-ending rotation of pigs with their shit children all getting modeling and acting positions in the circuit of H-wood blockbuster type movies.

=-==================

so it's endless. I need to heal. (goddamn the hacking is very bad now, they are blocking functions like capital and I'm fighting to get words out)---they are killing me just by torturing me endlessly while I am in dire need of healing sleep. 

This ugly parasite man stopped the poisoning only to continue in the deadly abuse while I am in need of deep healing. My throat continues to be tweaked as a horrific noise emanates from my throat like a horrid "snorting" noise as I "wake up" from this constricting of my throat (which they also use to make me choke while I am drinking or eating). The teleportation skits are of deadly abuse and the shock to my system is causing more break down.


Can't anyone get this next most odious parasite off me and his filthy stupid daughter and spawn and shit Nazi backers? When will this sick and disgusting endless slow murder assault ever be stopped by any responsible politician or person?

No comments:

Post a Comment