Monday, July 18, 2022

The Oathkeepers, the Oath-not-keepers, movies and tv creating Delusional mind control programming to effectuate a 4th Reich Dark Ages reign. What comes out as entertainment programming now affecting millions or billions of people and, as demonstrated last week in the J-6 Hearings, used as rally cries urging armed and programmed legions of viewers to massacre and mutilate for the hope of establishing a Kingdom they saw on tv. Carefully crafted by the Europ-a fascist "investors" and controllers who form and control Just a small component of the protocols of the anti-Oathkeepers of Whorewood and their politician/US Congress benefactors/participants of their particular branch of terrorism.

 They are only a few small steps away in both literal and symbolic connection to almost every "Right-Wing" terrorist operation which wants to kill and mass murder their "enemies"-- and the celebrities and politicians who teleport me are absolutely ushering in what the lower ranks of seemingly rough and standing back violent "mobs" will do through their coercion and subliminal mind control programming, their oaths to the central fascist Nazi 4th Reich group which dominates them all. Through this web of global terrorist operations the celebrities and politicians are indeed indirectly linked and connected to the Montana Oathkeeper "Right-Wing extremist" (designated by the Dept. of Justice) "Terrorist Organization". Let me explain that their "oaths" are truly given and rendered upon pain of death, to the central operation/organization which is handling this global effort to colonize the world into the 4th Reich. NOT to the US or any law, or ANY CONSTITUTION except for that which their central organization/4th Reich fascist Nazi group forces them to swear upon and pain of death for breaching.


As I listened to some of the testimony on the J-6 Select Committee Hearings, televised, I realized how deeply entrenched this system has become due to Game of Thrones.  With horror but not shock after years of being exposed to the devastating effects of brainwashing and programming via the media mind-meld 4th Reich operation you call "the media" and above all else: "entertainment".

The testimony of a former Oathkeeper who bespake of praying to "The Gods" was an exact zombified replication of the tv series. As I watch the series I hear and see more references to the Right Wing militia groups in this show and realize that they want to crash the US System not because they felt the election was "stolen" but because THEY  want to steal the system and establish a European-based hierarchical hegemony where they can kill with impunity and rape and plunder and the only law is allegiance to the King and clan. 

I listened to how this exiled former member relate how his Oathkeeper organization was very much attuned to Game of Thrones (the tv series)--a drama encompassing what I described  in teleportation to the NEXT actor who immediately rushed to teleport me and get involved in this most lucrative contract--what I thought of the show. I said in this sleeping and hypnotized state that I thought it represented the "vicissitudes of English cruelty" and I think I did not say this next part openly, but also include into that and most importantly English Imperialistic expansion. Luckily, this pleased the actor and I was not consumed with the hate and abuse of yet another brick in the expletive-coated wall of their hate protocol system.

-------------

I am only writing this in brief because I can't fully elaborate. I have since been watching the series beginning from the 'Red Wedding" scene which was used as a call to arms by YouTube pundits on or around January 5, 2020, calling out to get your swords, your maces, and lances, and soldier and military gear and go out and fight like it's a fierce Game of Thrones battle to restore the rightful King dynasty on the throne. No intelligent mention of the US Constitution anywhere and of observing the law, the lack of evidence for claims of election fraud, only that the "leader" said there was a ruse very much like all the cloying Machiavellian clutching-for-power grabs you can see almost every instant in the years of series for that drama which keeps on unfolding in brutal blood baths every episode.

-------------

I write this only as a segue to the other modern-day issue, which is directly linked to the ancient regime of crushing rulership by clans and kings and queens (sometimes due to CGI "Gods and Goddesses" which are mostly reserved for the white supremacists, the "kings and queens" reserved to hip hop singers and those of lower, more humanly realms on the chessboard). Again, as with all their street-level minions, with this group there is never and no mention of the US Constitution or rule of law established in every code and courthouse in the United States, copied in form around the world in most countries.

------------

I made a joke yesterday on my Facebook account. It was directed more an observation of how shoddily the feminist movement has sunk in Whorewood even with all the "Me 2" rioting.  I was immediately teleported within about two hours to the actor I made mention of briefly-- I have now openly discovered was another actor agent operative working for Europ-a fascist 4th Reich controllers (aka "investors") in the H-wood and obviously the "Dark money' influencers affecting decisions and outcomes in Congress of the United States on all sides--all working for the same one source they all make their REAL oaths to, which they do not break. As far as I can see, they all break every US law and rule of the Constitution on a routine and almost mundane form when they teleport and help to abuse and torture, mutilate and disfigure and poison me slowly to death while abusing me to death using these government-funded torture "covert" weapons and "mind control" technologies (including real-life terrorism of "gang stalking" well and amply funded and poisoning intended to render the target incapable of mental of physical defense on any level while they appear functional to the public, then derided as being a "loser", "nothing" and having no rights as unofficially deemed by law enforcement and all those above.

-----

I made a joke and social commentary about "feminism" or lack thereof, on my Facebook page about two women seemingly in contrast to one another as portrayed by this rape culture media conglomerate you call H-wood (connected very intimately to Congress and the Halls of Injustice and "Power" and "Dark Money"). Rushing immediately to get a promotion out of attacking me because I made a slight joke, not really about her in particular but about this feminist/lesbian/baller complex representing womanhood in Whorewood: pumped up with haughty Europigape enthusiasm to break, abuse, insult, humiliate, insert racist hegemony enforced by armies of criminals on all walks of all forms of human activity--- an actor rushed to attack me because I wrote of her briefly in these posts below. This is obviously another pawn of Europigape fascist Imperialistic conquest of America--who has proven with all her latest movies to be so (every movie hails anything Europigape as incredible, and of Americans as being stupid and lesser than). I knew she had been part of the terrorist operation because YEARS ago--meaning she's profited and been a participant on the side rows of this crap group of A-level celebrities sitting in row-upon-row of chairs by now observing as one pig ape celebrity after the next abuses, laughs and/or rapes and physically assaults me--as they have been doing day after day, for YEARS. She has been there albeit not in direct abuse contact until I made the first mention of her ever in one little joke/social commentary (below). I knew she was involved because of the photos of herself posted on my Phuket, Thailand shopping route, street-level journey on very small side-streets--in front of Thai beauty parlors. This apparently stupid and ignorant agent of Europigape fascism and white supremacy lesbian skank creep who just last year was hailed for having made another English Crown promotional movie which was immediately lauded as being everything short of an acting miracle in performance by the fascist 4th Reich-sponsored critics. Watching this milk-toast crap a few seconds and I could not get through a few minutes. I thought it was a discredit to Diana, in almost all respects. That someone can imitate various facial expressions, get a hairdoo that resembles the intended image, and then have endless promotion still doesn't make a boring and insipid theme and movie great as far as my personal taste goes. Besides meaning she is not a great actor, but hailed as such because she not only participated in this 4th Reich power grab operation partially using these technologies upon me--but also in promoting everything European as possible and I have included one such clip which exemplifies this pro-European/anti-American mind programming used by these media skank whore creeps (many of whom, the women all call themselves "feminists" but of course they laugh and fight and threaten to kill me because as a person without the coloring of supposed fascist hegemony I am supposed to defer to them, not compete and not assume I have any rights under any law or constitution because Tomorrow belongs only to these pig apes who are unfit and unqualified to lead or have this kind of power and certainly NOT in be handed these maim and murder and torture technologies and poisons, nor should their millions of minions acting as power-amplifiers in the streets and acting as malevolent "gang stalking" death squad agents.


 I will have to dig out the joke now (when I copy and paste this current post to my Facebook page, just look at the last series of posts I put on yesterday, July 18, and you can see what I am referring to. I actually don't feel like going through all the copying and pasting. ).

**I just had to undergo about 20 minutes of re-editing the post above. Either my brain is put into a blank state while writing or there is massive re-writing/deleting going on whilst I write. The writing was lacking parts of concepts that I thought I had written. Either way, I am under extreme influence to discredit me, either through brain suppressing of cognitive function, plus the incessant hacking and then re-writing/deleting by hacker terrorists while I am writing or after publishing. Since having written this, as I type various pages are popping up in this blogger format and blocking the view of this page (hacked of course). Randomly, a new recent form of attack is to remotely disconnect my keyboard from the Devices page so I have to unplug and replug-in while I am in the middle of typing. That just happened. All is just deleted and I saw as I tried to make this post make any sense how absolutely awful the hackers render my writing. It's completely unintelligible, they make it so. I try to rewrite but I am so beleaguered every day by poisoning and torture I can't even get through fighting all the obstructions to rewrite and correct all this discrediting hacking/deletions/rewritings that are rampant in every post, over and over. **

---------------------

(Copied and pasted from my Facebook/META post from yesterday):

"Saweetie Gets Glammed Up To Throw First Pitch at Dodgers Game!". 9MagTv. July 9, 2022.




TV=movieland glammed girls versus tv-land-movie-land lesbians.
------------------------
Saweetie proves that girls can't even throw the ball straight.
Glammed up in glitter high heals, flopping the ball so it lands short of the base as the catcher picks it up. Oh yeah! She can't play, but certainly she plays ball well enuf for the big boys.
-------------------
Instead of demonstrating dismal weakness in women, the LA baseball team should have gotten Kristen Stewart to act as their one-time mascot to throw the opening ball.
The lesbian super-CGI powers of Kristen Stewart would have enabled her to minimally throw the ball into a straight line at least so it reached the catcher's glove.

"Twilight--Baseball Scene". Santosh Gimire. August 13, 2018.



You don't actually see Stewart playing ball in this clip, but by association you know that one day she will perhaps learn to throw the ball straight and at some kind of decent distance. We hope. Her transition from vampire in movies to lesbian in real-life makes you think it's possible. Why don't they use her as an opening ceremony pitcher instead of rockin/high-heeled can't throw ballerz? 

The Prime Time audience testosterone Kristen Stewart spoof.

"Totino's with Kristen Stewart". Saturday Night Live. February 5, 2018.


``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

 The above (or what I posted yesterday on Facebook) is the extent of what I had written about this situation. It really was not aimed at this actor but on women in media and how they are represented, in terms of the male-dominated sports entertainment billion dollar industry. I only made a very brief mention of both of these female--Saweetie and that dirty nasty fascist white supremacist pig ape above--
she came at me glaring and threatening with rows of creeps from whorewood or Wall Street--there was an annoying younger female sitting in front agreeing to all that this actor said and glared and hissed at me glaring in hate (but thinking really of all the new and fresh promotions and deals she will get by enforcing fascist Nazi hate hierarchy, attacking anyone criticizing the crap these stupid and inane pig apes come out with in their sleazy and disgusting spoofs and movies). As agents of Europigape fascist Nazi Imperialism, they are being paid in millions to promote and enforce what the much poorer classes of white supremacists of the Oathkeepers in Montana can only dream of. But that's what these movies and tv shows are all about, creating these power fantasies of kingdoms based on feudal Europigape history where bloodshed and oppression is rule-of-law and brutality overrides any and all moral and ethical and legal constraints.
-----------------
I was told that this set of posts was very "insulting" to that stupid ape creep actor. I say "stupid" because as usual she had nothing to say but just had $$ glazed into her blank hateful pig-ape eyes, as she followed the system and protocol to attack me. They are trying to train me into "believing" through force of Congress (because now a US Senator is replacing what had been Trump, the President of the United States, in trying to force this baby and slavery contract out on me. I have to say that the women around him are not as offensive and fascist as Ivana or that other one whose name I can permutate into silly jokes.
-------------
I began rushing at her to hit her as she told me that if I were in Los Angeles she would destroy me, with a most threatening glare. The group all sat cooing in agreement that my post above was most "insulting" to this dumb and rotten skank. I made many references to their insidious "Me Too" movement and how they all fully support these fascist rapist men. 
They remained silent, just threatening me. I wished them dead, told them I would kill them all if I could (please note they have been not just mutilating me for years and breaking my toes, putting my spine and hips out of alignment through their minions coming into my room to rape and insert fungus and semen into my body--) but also I just discovered that they have been inserting stinking sewage type water/urine and bloating and hardening poison directly into my bladder via these mechanical arms. In one month of not being poisoned I lost this huge disgusting pot of poison hanging off my abdomen and also got rid of a huge clump fixed into my hips and spine of the most disgusting old poison that has been dying to get out of my body for over a decade. The poison is a muscle-constricting agent (amongst so many other deadly toxins) and they kept ordering this to be put in my body so I have remained a partially-paralyzed and disfigured target for them to rape, abuse and continue with information-extraction for YEARS. Stealing the ideas they torture out of me and returning it with MORE destruction of my body, home and property and food and everything else they can destroy that makes me strong, happy, have any financial solvency, and all security and stability has been shattered years ago (my spine in parts as well).
They kept me in this state and now claim they "didn't know" that I was being poisoned as they insulted how I looked constantly comparing me to the plastic surgery whore ugly skanks who have fed off torture hormonally for years as well--

------------
As one of these above, Stewart than began threatening my life as they eventually all do for this series of post.
Now, if you don't think that is some kind of Feudal overlord type of mentality being trickled down from these skank ape pig whores of whorewood and fully endorsed by high-ranking members of Congress--then you are not educated on the subject of how fascist feudalism operates. 
The law is only intended for them to keep one another in check , and with these technologies and death squad agents they can inflict every kind of feudal hate regime upon a target and no police or anybody in society will step in to enforce the law or decency in society except to obey and serve the new fascist leadership that is trying very desperately now to overtake the United States. Behind them all are Europigape fascists who are controlling all this "Divide and Conquer" opposition of chaos and destruction, planning on their overt or covert control of everything using these dumb and stupid puppets as their entertaining leadership media show (people will be glued endlessly to the tubes in this new empire they are planning).
-------------
The sleazy and really offensive video that is "supposed" to be "funny" about the women who break out in lesbian sexual orgiastic enflowering in this slut skit (excuse my nasty interpretation but as I get further into the emotions of this latest attack, and I was attacked in a stupid and nasty way last night so this is not just because of being teleported while nominally awake but in deepest sleep nasty death topics and sick things were forced upon me, as "punishment' for this 'insulting" set of posts which I wrote really not intending to insult this stupid skank, but now I am writing insultingly about the REALITY of this piece of crap actor who will undoubtedly now be promoted for me having reacted and she of course rushed to teleport me to get yet another promotion by her fascist Nazi controllers for having tried to push me down for writing anything but bowing praise to a piece of shit actor who is a crap representative of the absolutely deadly fake feminist movement that has caused, this group in particular these people are very indirectly related to the fall of Roe v. Wake--yes, they have brought in a most horrid anti-feminist wave of fascist Nazi men who hand them millions in promotions for participating in these skits and hate attacks and programming technologies. 
----------
I am getting lost, the hacking is very bad. I wanted to write as well that this nasty stupid skit above, which I thought was a "feminist" opening up about stupid American men and how women are trained to serve them and a spoof on the stupid food commercials for "the game"--everyone has seen them if you watch any prime time tv during a sports season--but in the middle of the skit I realized that the "wifey" character began oozing love sentiments in French and in this French "opening up" of someone who had no name before she came out in the kitchen--with this lesbian actor "feminist"--in the skit---and I realized that what the skit was adding to the theme of freedom in sexuality and women throwing off the shackles of domestic slavery and being non-human entities cooking and cleaning (now they want ME to be in this position with THEM having chances and choices in the male-dominated board rooms)---but, the French was spoken in such a way that her personality could only come "out" in this French-speaking near orgasm mode. She also talked (with the English translation below) of how she had been lifted to a new level of humanity in this expression of lesbian overthrow of domestic slavery. But I saw this, in the context of the skank Europigape fascist Nazi operative "actor" as being a promotion hooked onto the more usual theme of "feminism" albeit in the form of, Americans=Stupid, French=exalted and above the mere drudgery of stupid American football culture.

However, having been around French pig apes in Miami and hearing the men who have just drugged and raped me and dehumanized me, while they turn on the "game" and yell and swiggle down their wine or beer and yell and snort and want food and etc---I see there truly is only the language barrier separating the pig apes of Ameica from the pig apes of Europigapeland.
But this pig ape operative was selling off the usual lies and the fascist, Nazi pro-Europigape everything distortion that all the actors are creating in their every nuanced commercial and movie and plot.
------------
I am exhausted now, the keyboard is extremely stiff I must pound with every finger as hard as possible, my hand and parts of my arm to get anything out. Literally pounding down as hard as I can to get anything to print. I can't go on.
---------
As nothing I ever write seems to change anything but make the situation worse, with more recruits coming to get their free new deals, more minorities coming to abuse me as their whitey benefactors sit back smug and assured their "system" of entitlement is operating upon their slaves and minion whores who viciously attack me (including the "Jews")--
and I fight and fight and ask for support and get only more people playing the same game of briefly coming to reduce the deadly torture only to resume it trying to get in lead position in this contract over me.

I write this to try to urge people once more to stop allowing this to continue: these technologies being dispersed to ape idiots who are stupid immature and violent. Leaders who have no oaths to keep except to conform to the fascist Nazi Game of Thrones fantasy world they want to re-establish in the US. 

=============
HAVANA SYNDROME effect--walking away, realizing my body was trembling--my nervous system is under harsh attack while I write posts such as this above. Right now the keyboard doesn't feel like every key is weighted down by lead--but it will resume shortly. The disruption to almost every key remains. I walked away and realized I was exhausted not just from struggling to get every word out, but my brain and body were so racked by these energy wave attacks that I almost was dizzy and feeling nauseous. What is called The Havana Syndrome but rarely referred to as being anything noteworthy in the media. It was dismissed and nothing more has been said of this.

I can't write using my real thoughts or vocabulary--my every post degenerates inevitably into hate speech and ranting. The hacking/deletions/inserts makes the rest impossible to wade through because it's just rambling ranting with concepts completely deleted out.
Once I stand up and get away from this spot I realize, as I did now, that I was so blasted by the tech I was shaking, I felt so ill it's like I was poisoned and drugged again--perhaps the "brain-mapping" technology used against me (meaning they know precisely how and which part of the brain to attack electronically to trigger a kind of neural "drug" or hormone reaction causing me to "feel" like I am "high" or not able to mentally focus or function.
It happened again, I was so ill I felt like I was on the brink of passing out.
Now struggling to get almost every word out as the malware attacking my keyboard is mixing letters up as I type--I type on letter and another appears on the screen, i.e.

I can't ever get out my real thoughts or perceptions. The terrorists keep this hate attack upon me. They have access to the original thoughts and they steal all they can as concepts to continue to sell off their anti-fascist/anti-racist pro-Democracy bs and that includes the YouTube Game of Throne wanna be media Kings and Queens who also participate (most offensive to me are the Progressives).

----------------------

One hour later: the effects (aka "Havana Syndrome") have slightly worn off. I ate some food, got up, etc and now can "remember" salient points that were deleted from my short-term memory as I struggled assiduously to type on this hacked malware-ridden keyboard while my brain and nervous system were equally under attack.
When I said that Kristen Stewart's photo was "in front" of a beauty salon (in Phuket this means tiny little hole-in-the-wall shops, for the most part situated next to other sandwiched little Mom & Pop shops). It was not just a studio portrait hung in the window or outside the front door, where you would have to turn your neck if you were driving on the road. No. This was a BANNER hanging from a light post hanging over the front part of the property. It was enlarged to be a highly visible photo from the street, directly at eye level if you are driving and no other beauty shops advertise like this. Not only was this an advertising fluke, but of course it was intended as a "trigger" and to alert me that this person was cyber stalking me and part of the team. Her photos have been continuously included in every media magazine I look at, and for years. This also is part of the hacking/triggering. Most of the vicious celebrities always have an article on every Hollywood magazine I peruse to see what this industry is about. No matter what year, they are always featured in "articles" on the front or near the front of EVERY news source I look at, almost without exception. For eight years this has been ongoing.
------------
Other terms undoubtedly related to Game of Thrones and the January 6, 2020 Insurrection.
"Trial by combat" has been vocalized in Game of Thrones, Season 4, repeatedly. This is of course what Giuliani shouted at the "mob" at the Capital shortly before the bloody insurrection began.
"Oathkeeper" is also a part of Season 4. A character who was looking for a knightly moniker used this term to describe herself.
------------


No comments:

Post a Comment