Saturday, August 26, 2023

Besides the poisoning, a lifetime of drugging and poisoning, and the stress from abuse and hate and my cat stolen all animals I have loved killed or taken away my family has attacked me and they are deadly dangerous for me to even contact or be around for a single moment--the US Government is so deadly I can't stand hearing the crap they all come out with in their crappy speeches while they are slowly killing masses of people off and I am just "another statistic". //but, the RADIATION is another factor that they are murdering me with. It is constant manipulation of my ambient energy field and an endless piercing of that. The poisoning has broken my body down and the greedy sick putrid shit pig apes of Whorewood can't go a fucking day without torturing/teleporting me so one rotten dirty ugly foul piece of crap can get another promotion after the next with dirty filth shit pig pitt and shitalina sitting waiting to be crowned at the top of the heap of whorewood for their involvement of a host of parasites all getting endless lead roles in Whorewood into eternity (a monopoly has been ensconced already). Can't anyone ever stop this murder of me? Where is there any sanity on this planet?

 I've already fled America more than THREE TIMES in my lifetime to get the hell out of that sick country. The first few times of getting away I sense but could not articulate the deadly situation that kept following me around. 

------------

I want these pigs to be forced to return my cat La Moux ALIVE and my other cats I took care of, to be forced to pay me restitution so I have a lot of money that these pigs and whores made so much money off MY IDEAS they stole. For me to live in peace in a beautiful place in a safe and nice place with money to last me for at least 100 years or longer in comfort and security with all needs and wants met these pigs are millionaires and billionaires and yet they can't pay for escort services they can't take writer's classes and try to formulate ideas they are handed disgusting technology that they are incompetent and incapable of understanding they only know in their little  piggy minds that they are going to "get" more for free by sucking the life out of and torturing someone slowly to death as they feed off the violence but get ideas for their sleazy and dumb scum personalities to be held aloft as if they have some kind of intelligence beyond how to find the best plastic surgeon and how to fake being intelligent, beautiful and happy but they are elated that they are being paid in millions for torturing me and obtaining ideas which have put most of them into the highest categories for original concept. The Barbie Movie is yet another example and the pig whore ugly crocodile smile creep actor from Australia couldn't WAIT to viciously attack me. She has a host of white supremacist supporting her, including her casting couch filth parasite pig shit pitt but he's taken over the Weinstein role but because he's a sleazy and stupid psychopath swaggering piece of crap they all love him because he's not a fat Jewish man with a pockmarked floppy face (but he still got an English pig ape for a wife who looks like a plastic surgery mannequin who left him at the first sign of any stress like all the whores these rotten Jewish Nazi men marry who suck their money out of them).

-------------

goddamn they are all disgusting. They should be also put before a court and tried for all these crimes like their friend Trump. It wasn't Trump who was "trying" to get "in" with the shit whorewood crowd, it was they who were vying for the Wall Street influence that Trump has in the East Coast world they also want to dominate in. 


They should be forced to pay me. I should be in some witness protection program and protected from this endless slow murder situation but this filth government of the United States just is attacking Trump and the "Republicans" but leaving the same Democrat scumbags like P-lousy in power, who fully helped Trump in all the nefarious dealings and wheelings --they are such a scam. 

Why can't this ever be stopped why can't  godfdamn live in peace? WHy is this State-sponsored torture of me continuously being allowed to go on and on and on and on and on and on?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Once more, drilling and hammering into the steel, and cement of the room directly beneath mine. It went on for hours yesterday and is continuing on a beautiful day it was formerly peaceful but the parasites must do whatever they can to ruin my body life and everything else. A continuation of YEARS of writing these enraged, drugged up posts to a sick slime sick fuck crap society of america and euro-nazi trash influenced scum. I can't imagine that anybody with any soul or higher intelligence than Marjorie Taylor Green is reading this. I mean, you are all really at her stupid yapping banal level. I can't compliment the silent readers assuming there is anything but smirking demons some with polished rhetoric some with elaborate wealth and the ability to shoulder some intellectual conversation and EVEN conduct peer-reviewed highly recommended research on quantum physics. But when it comes to the emotional realm of hate, the unifying vision is to protect the millennia murder-enforced status quo and for the subordinate minions it is even more a vicious not-game thusly all are entrenched in this and undoubtedly scroll through the YEARS AND YEARS AND YEARS AND YEARS of me writing what has only become a running joke of how nobody ever does more than applaud the shit and stupid sick scum who steal my ideas, words verbatim and then get applauds and promotions for it. I can barely write it is drilling underneath my chair as usual for over 7 years in this natural spot. The delivery I had to pick up was met with one white nazi trash shit filth who had to barge through the open doors of the glass separation of the living units and the lobby area---there usually is a bunch of creeps standing around supposedly holding the glass doors open for me when I am trudging with the half-broken wheels of a trolly cart h olding a huge laundry bag ("decor" fashion not the ugly stripes) and they just get in my way. I beckon them to stop holding the door they refuse. Once I Pass by them they smear some filth on my clothing or flick stains---if I am wearing black there are white paint flicks on the clothing--it is non-stop every doorway threshold "crossroads' these seeds of satan demons are waiting like the devil to block the passage and turn it into obstruction, negativity. It is highly symbolic. A white male came to barge through. I saw him approach rushing to get in my way as I was handing this woman who is endlessly following their instructions--the delivery person---so I asked her to arrive after 2 pm she came at 12:30---I told her to wait, I had to finish the little half-concocted post earlier always writing to try to get anybody to care no one ever does. WRiting about the sickness and ugliness of you shit hole scumbgs who are part of this, you all just love reading my desperate and being murdered posts-every day as they inflict murderous violence upon me and poisoning drugging and mutilation so my body is just broken down, aged and being killed as you all sit silently applauding this filth bunch of shit.

  When this white trash nazi shit creep pushed his way between me and the woman I was handing money to--and he came just as I had to focus m...