Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Terrorist teleportation report: the sick bigot from Australia the goon hysterical white supremacist entitlement fascist parasite keeps teleporting me for HOURS every morning with insults and commentary about every single thing I do as a form of psy-ops and attack. The dirty creep constantly refers to how broken down my body is, after years of that parasite operating with the pig goon squad her fellow Whorewood Nazi/Mafia filthbucket brigade-can anyone understand how despicable they are from my ranting--this is not merely "ranting" this is having to observe stupid and foul crap filth parasitic immature and rotten dumb creeps being handed absolutely sophisticated technology to vent and wreak their stinking hate and filth and racism and bigotry and it truly doesn't matter if the creep has white or black skin as they are all synced to the same dum-dum beat. But, the creep is going on after I wrote my endless nth post about another rotten parasite stealing my ideas, this time a crew of them for a movie based on concepts I wrote of, which I have once more wrote of in my recent posts. The filthy dirty ugly creep has not stopped viciously attacking me with shit pig pitt the filthy vile Nazi parasitic idiotic immature filth creep who should NEVER be put into executive position he's a dumbass parasite white supremacist Nazi and is a shitty crap personality--the posturing with his fake plastic surgery smile completely belies the utter evil that he has grasped for his power ascension. If you look into his ugly eyes you can see the cold and hard monster lurking beneath and his violent movie roles is truly just the tip of the iceberg. The blonde scumbag creep from Australia who has joyfully been walzting with pig white pitt to the Oscars for the years he has been handing her a part in this terror operation. I know she has been behind a LOT of the torture of me and mutilation and was waiting for me to write or say anything about the next pig pit shit whore skank group who has stolen an idea from me and fed off watching me get mutilated and tortured as they felt pumped up on power w hile being handed every single luxury goddamn thing and millions of dollars by this goon squad government of the US. //so it won't stop. Can someone get this rotten dirty ugly stupid blonde bigot Nazi off me. I am listening to the utter racism of Mississippi police who are in the process of being exposed for horrific crimes similar to the tortures in Abu Ghraib, upon black men held in handcuffs (waterboarding, sexual abuse, endless insults, and one was shot in the mouth but survived--the police of course had multiple accusations of murder and brutality but the police force as usual did nothing. It is the same with me. The crap in Whorewood are just an extension of the violence of the US Government whenever and wherever it can inflict utter depravity upon helpless people (of color in developing countries and internally within the US upon citizens of the same minority "status"). //The celebrities I mean the fucking whore pig apes from Whorewood are just torturing bigots handed tech by the US Government just like the tortures of prisoners at Abu Ghraib. The policians come laughing and insulting and continuing to support fully white supremacy Nazism and Mafia filth and stupidity. I can only say that on the purely emotional leve the politicians and media goons who participate are the same infantile "instant gratification" Nazi white supremacist "entitlement" and as I have written, they can also have black skin, be Jewish or activists operating for "black girls" and etc...

 I can't understand what it will take for any advocate for human rights to ever intervene in the sickness that has been perpetuated upon me and is perpetually being inflicted. 


The pigs of whorewood act almost  EXACTLY like the pigs in Mississippi when they believe they are emboldened by LACK OF OVERSIGHT AND ACCOUNTABILITY. The pieces of shit have been allowed to not only torture me but are paid, paraded as heroes they have absolute carte blanche to steal my ideas and torture me with endless violence when I write some posts about how they have stolen my ideas, I break down now how they turn my ideas into Nazi bs K-rap turning themselves into the heroes that I actually am myself which they are torturing me for embodying. They in actuality are the "evil" characters in all the shit that they steal from my concepts and turn themselves into the fighters, which is what I have been (and only mutilated poisoned and slowly murdered for it while all politicians and media goons and everyone else does nothing or participates).

THIS description below is what kind of shit the Australian sick and stupid blonde filth ape is like and what pig shit pitt also is like--he's been so adulated for his psychopathy swaggering and the movies he's made since attacking me have added the touch of my personal analysis which that dumb scum has stolen for A DECADE along with his shitalina dirty foul ugly wife--as they mutilated me and make fun of my body completely broken down, and they are constantly allowed to go on.

The filth mafia from brooklyn deniro and pesce are there as well, never pried off me. My internet is polluted with celebrity bullshit about their crap movies I will never see and their faces planted on my internet is an affront and a nauseating display of bullshit operator bigot scumbags and their presence is so unwanted and the shit that you pigs crank out perpetually is worthless in my opinion except to promote your death and Nazi/Mafia death cult culture.


This behavior, listed below by the Mississippi police "goon squad" is very much akin to the behavior of the white supremacists and Nazis of all skin shades and pseudo-racial affiliation (in name only, their only allegiance is to Uncle Scam's money-coffers which are a cornucopia of grift and graft and theft and rape and torture for profit and they all get acting classes to create a horrific facade of concern about humanity).

Please get the rotten skank of pig pitt off me, the endless list of his wives and part-time f**s and girlfriends all torturing me to get promotion while they service that rotten loveless parasitic creep as the Weinstein-replacement couch casting surfing system the rape culture that all the filth creep whores who are torturing me all fully encourage when ugly dirty blonde bigot pig pitt takes over what Weinstein had created--but so badly, the movies are such crap, they keep "winning" because it's as rigged as what Trump would have done if he could have done....

-----------
So the bigot creep, yet another skank of pig pitt's is hissing her hate and insults about my body--this "feminist" who has stolen ideas from me (or jointly with her crew the director and etc) has participated with obtaining promotions to the Oscars for joining in, has mentally prepared for years for the time when I would write something about her--with all the training from shit pig pitt the dirty ugly scum, this filthy dirty creep is going on and on for hours and hours with deniro this endless parasitic pest filth bucket scum and pesce and they all go on, this ugly dirty blonde filth creep has been fully trained, paid in millions, has been emboldened--it's just fascist murder training and yet no one will even begin to care or stop them. Can someone get this ugly dirty filth creep off me? Every day I now write about this. Do not allow this piece of shit to win an award nor Pig pitt the shit ever again--put that pig DOWN do not award that filthy ugly dirty creep nazi piece of shit with another oscar or ANYTHING he SHOULD BE IN PRISON I hope he is paralyzed in a car crash from his shit next stupid movie. The endless catapulting of his production company after years of this torture of me has enabled that ugly rotten dumb creep like the rest of them the top production company expenditure for mega studio highest quality propping up of the lack of utter quality in all the other respects so it's like the plastic-coated fruit which is empty and meaningless and toxic to taste which the movies are, pretty on the outside with the art and design, but empty and toxic on the inside. That is what these filthy pigs are. But oh no, so many of the people supporting them really want this and they are like that too.


I just want this shit off me. Can't anyone ever stop this, I implore yet again after a decade of writing the same goddamn thing?


"'Horrendous': Black Men Tortured By White Mississippi Police 'Goon Squad' React To Guilty Pleas". Democracy Now! August 9, 2023.




the behavior of the police as described in this video is almost identical to what the pig pitt shit gang has been doing to me for over a decade and longer. When will there be accountability or just an end to this? With me living in peace and those pigs not even knowing where I am, me with a beautiful house and them gone--gone--from my life, do not let them be put into power any longer. You are helping to install a bunch of sick and violent pigs who are sleazy and vile and yet all you can see is their psychopathic swaggering and plastic-fruit plastic surgery exteriors.

No comments:

Post a Comment