Thursday, August 10, 2023

Terrorist physical attack report: the minions surrounding my room on all sides, on behest of their W-wood controllers, who operate as proxies for the fascist 4th Reich global entity, are attacking my heart using remote heart palpitation technologies or interfacing with the microchip implants in my body in multiple areas (including in my brain).// It is at a fairly low level but has either increased in intensity for the past few days or the long-term effect due to it's ceaselessness is causing a deadly strain on my heart--it's now painful and I can feel it weakening me physically and draining me. If they can't drain my energy and body and life every moment possible they are draining my energy through this tech to constantly break my body and destroy my life, every moment of every day they go on. I was also assaulted by DeNiro with another screaming match with him blaming me for his grandson's death---(if that actually happened) and threatening me, as usual, for my writing about the years of this sickness of him and this group and their years of stealing ideas after torturing me, having me raped, my body injected with murder poisons and sewage water every day, raped in this room as people broke in and then put my spine and hips out of alignment, fungus poured into my hair, ears, food, furniture, clothing and into all the fans and on all fabrics, every single day. And that is a tiny list from years of endless attack in similar and deadly fashion. Yelling with murderous rage by now, as DeNiro is turned on by it and longs to increase the hate and frenzy of hormones so he also can feed off this perpetually as they all feed energetically off violence and abuse and rape and theft and the glorification they are handed and exemption from all legal consequence by the ENTIRE US CONGRESS AND LAW ENFORCEMENT APPARATUS.// So now they are attacking my heart, non-stop because I am fighting as I have been ---utterly alone ,denigrated tortured threatened with death hit by cars raped mutilated and abused for hours all day and night evey day without end for over a decade--longer than a decade now every single day. Now they are attacking my heart because somehow they were not able to endlessly abuse me using the teleportation voice-to-skull hours of abuse they pour on me every single day (although they are still going on and on I can feel it but it's much lower than usual, almost indiscernable but to replace that, they are attacking my heart as a different form of torture which is deadly--deadly deadly as they never stop this is murder that still is never stopped. As I consider myself to be very important and not to be dismissed and this situation to have serious import on the future of society, I think someone would have come to defend me by now but no.. I must continue to write endlessly on and on. If they can't abuse me for hours and hours they will instead have my heart remotely attacked in a deadly palpitation assault which, at this level, for hours and days on end, is a form of slow murder not just torture. // and for days it has been ongoing. I could not discern it above the endless subliminal "voice-to-skull" attacks from previously mentioned

 This means that disgusting vile deniro and co have just temporarily been thwarted but they still order deadly assaults on my body. That means that tomorrow they will just be handed the tech once again and resume the slow torture-to-death by stress and abuse which they have been pouring on me for over 5 years now; hours every day, endless violence threats and even after Trump has been indicted they all remain solidly without a blemish on their lives or any resistance to their corrupt crime against me.

How many more years will I have to feel the necessity to save my life by writing endlessly hysterical posts to get anyone to stop this, even for one day?

No comments:

Post a Comment