Sunday, August 13, 2023

Teleportation terrorism from the ignoramus Whorewood crew (ordered by) + Everyone who is yapping about Democracy and Equality and "I love everybody" running for president has viciously and violently participated in the terror/rape/attempted murder/poisoning and endless psy-terror aimed at breaking my body/spirit/soul/sexuality/career and stealing and sucking out as much as possible for empty meaningless k-rap filth put into highest positions in the 4th Reich. The ones who steal my ideas are the most vicious at attacking me to obtain more so their blank nazi filth plastic-surgery facades can be propped up with concepts far too beautiful and intelligent for their low-IQ debasement "entitlement" dumb and dumbed down posturing for a dumb and dumbed down society.

 I've already written the names for years, but so many running for president now have come to sexually abuse me. They all "love" every "brother and sister" on the planet no matter what your race, creed, religion, skin color or socio-economic status is. They heave love and compassion and concern about society in their campaign speeches. Last night the filth ape pigs had scenes of people being burned to death in elevators as they detailed to me that their lungs collapsed due to some kind of noxious poison explosion and that their lungs burned from the inside. I kept saying it was horrible. They kept repeating exactly how the lungs collapsed. This has come from the scum whores who have tortured me to obtain ideas because they are so sleazy, foul, sick, stupid (on basic levels but capable of pushing paper and blathering bs lies to cameras and photo ops and are put in main positions for political manipulation of "the people" with all their Nazi icongraphy after all their decades of endless plastic surgery). But, the death scenes went on for hours last night. I woke up hoping they all die, as usual praying for them to be stopped which never happens so I can now only pray for their deaths. At this point, it's either me or them. Since I have no defense no one stopping their endless attempted murder, cars hitting me, death scenes and rape and abuse while I'm teleported in deep sleep, while my body is struggling for life to heal from the poison and drugging they constantly inflict upon my body to slowly poison me to death adn abuse me into a kind of comatose state but functioning for their endless exploitation of everything about me so they can pretend they have ideas that they are feminist and that they care, as the Nazi brainwashed public cheers them on as if they truly encompass these qualities. I am still endlessly tortured for actually having these same ideas but to empower blonde filthy bigots with exceptional ideas as if they embody these concepts, yes that is what the crap government of the United States is banking on by constantly allowing stupid dumb scum to have access to this tech. Embolded from years of being cheered on for their every stupid and sick movie and posturing Nazi appearance feigning the opposite of their fascist dictatorship aspirations, they continue to be pumped up by politicians showering them with compliments, allowance to go on and on indefinitely so more and more people like me can be murdered but sucked dry for everything the life fuck parasites can steal and rob and take and claim they are "superior". The low-class scum shit whores are still going on and on and on. The candidates looming on the horizon have been fully engrossed in attacking me to gain their own promotional place in the money-flowing campaign finances ponzi schemes and pyramid plots they all grasp as eagerly as possible. Thusly...

---------

In Thailand, the situation is much less fraught with Whorewood scriptwriters championing props for fake compassion schemes of sleazy and foul corruption. Two-thirds of the Thai voters chose the Move Forward Party. But the election process, which was altered by the last Military Coup in 2014 for the 4th Reich implantation of endless construction and "development" coating as much of Thailand with cement as possible, but this cartel organized a structure whereby the final ratification of any lead party after an nationwide vote, could only assume power if a small military-selected (not voted into power) group in the Senate voted for this change as well. They did not. Firmly grasping onto power, backed by the 4th Reich and of course by the United States, which also fully supported the coup of 2014, Thailand remains a country where the vote and mentality of the people does not count. The people chose to have the Les Majeste laws reduced or even abolished. They chose a young candidate who has an annoying food delivery service (always a threat on the road, they are the worst drivers swerving around with their delivery carts on the back of their motorbikes--not just with me, but everywhere they never crash or cause a crash as far as I can tell).

And in America it is exactly the same, the same structure but disguised as blathering bs for cameras. I hear the crap they are all saying; one of the professing the most "love" masturbated at me with a huge smile of hate. Another one just put his photos on my Facebook page and then let the rest torture me slowly to death, and he's now running for president.  His every sentence is about no one being above the law and the law applies equally to everybody. 

Another one currently running has verbally attacked me because I complimented him in hopes that there would be some change in politics. He was the last sick sleazy slick parasite I will ever make any assumption about, and that has been my gullibility but I think much of that gullibility is due to having been drugged and brainwashed and tortured but mostly for lack of alternative candidates as the 4th Reich has completely taken over politics and all the leading positions and murdered so many good-hearted people and stole their ideas and etc so there are no more authentic politicians of Democracy left on the planet, probably. Am I assuming this?

The list goes on. For the 2016 presidential election, disgusting Aprah has partnered with the mafia to torture me for having called her a name hinting that she's just another component of white racist slave plantation society. She likewise stole an idea from me and starred in this movie, never paid me a cent. The greedy and sleazy dirty and dumb ape whore has mansions all over the world, makes a huge celluloid circus performance about her "charitable" funding for poor black children. As she ensures I am tortured, poisoned, abused after calling her a name when she stole ideas from me, then continued to torture me for years asking me every question possible then viciously insulting and abusing me--while I was in deep sleep.. This pig dirty whore was trying to run for president, with the full backing of the plantation of white supremacists and black nazis of whorewood.

Then there was the Jewish billionaire who has his dirty thumb on news coverage--because I was saying 2 years ago that Biden is a horrible bigot participating in destroying America, I was hung from a helicopter over the skyline of Manhattan in teleportation. The ugly and dirty creep with his yapping dirty sick stupid daughter were yelling the famous phrase from Trump, as they are his minions and completely bought out, Jewish Nazis from Manhattan. This creep was going to try to become president as well. Of course, they all ceded to Trump and still do. and then there is Hillary and I have written of her absolute racist yelling screaming attack on me, asking me questions about music (Schubert) and then having me violently assaulted with deadly bodily mutilation to my fingers and toes every night while sleeping as she went off waddling to her new tv show about helping women, so many minorities she featured, smiling and obsequious "brown" women who lathered dirty Hillary with bowing adoration for "helping" them as she helped herself.

And more and more. The Progressives have come at me like a flying batch of locusts filled with rage and hate, especially the white men who pose as "liberal" and "Progressive", but the brown and black ones are violent. The "Young Turks" brown-skinned a$$ wiping white supremacist minion came yelling at me with rage and hate that because I was holding  my shoulders back trying to get out of a stooping posture due to the poison that filthy whoralina and shit pig pitt the shit pig ape ordered put in my body and are still yearning to completely break and destroy me, any reaction I have of rage or resistance is met with their fascist groups of black and brown minions violently attacking me with hoards of Europigapes coming at me like Nazi pig ape scum, as that is all I can see of the entire group. The brown-skinned yapping ugly creep began shouting at me (the Young Turks turd from Turkey supposedly or wherever that ugly dirty thing comes from, I guess he's "American" but his real affiliation is Nazi Europigapeland just like ugly dirty filthy pig pitt the black ugly white supremacist piece of shit and shitalina his whore partner.

so they yelled at me for pushing my shoulers back and walking with my head up, screaming in teleortation that "you THINK you are pretty" as they continued to have my body mutilated nightly poisoned to a spape of hard rectangular poison embedded in my body. Dirty Biden, filthy Pelosi, sick Schumer, have all welcomed the pig apes like shitalina to the White house as if that skank whore represents anything. And on and on. the list of creeps and fakes put into highest position is never-ending. They have all come at me like insects from some dark cesspool coming to suck my life out of me so the 4th Reich pig ape cartel will promote them. 

\--------

I write about how disgusting they are. They torture me using this tech with death skits, a global death squad operation, every bank and business and health care provider attacks me and is a deadly threat and terrorist. The pig apes blather about caring about "women" about "equality" about "Democracy".

I have not even begun to get around to mentioning how many of these pieces of shit there are featured regularly in the media and in politics who have come to assault me.

So as they are constantly destroying my body and life and threatening to kill me and poisoning me and abusing me to death and destroying my property stealing my ideas sucking out as much of myh life energy through endless rape where they drug me so I give "lov" while the pig apes return it with hate and abuse and destruction afterwards--I wish them death, I hope they burn up in agonizing deaths. That is all I can do at this point. All the years of this going on and on and by now I only wish them the hate and destruction that they have poured upon me. This is all I can do. They are still trying to force a baby out of me so some piece of sick and stupid dirty nazi filth like pig shit pitt the shit and shitalina and maggot robber and filthy tarantino and the mafia and the rest of this crew of shit and filth, all complete nazis (include so many of the blacks from whorewood, the smiths who acted like fascists for the oscars is just one tiny exposure of how much they emulate fascist mentality being fully indoctrinated into it by their white supremacist fascist Nazi controllers). They ALL viciously attack me and I have never harmed them, I have never even watched the perpetual bullshit they pump out year-after-year I never liked ANY of them and perhaps one of them I liked because I was by that time completely drugged up into near paralysis and watched these movies because society was being slowly killed off/culled off of anyone who has any "alternative" concept to the 4th Reich--it was bad in 2009, it's now so completely mass murdered off and one can only assume that most of the candidates and pigs put at top positions are really full of bs.

------------

Even if they get the mass popular vote they are pushed out, as happened openly here in Thailand in an open coup situation that the pig ape country of the United States helped to fully put into power. That was the same Secretary of State that is currently in power, and Piggary Clinton who is still operating through her fascist Europigapeland contacts to be a vessel for further interior destruction of the United States with all power and money being poured out so foreign Nazi pig apes can come in to take over. However, unlike in Thailand, in America the bs tactic to lull the viewers into complacency is this string of bs crap movies with the shit whores who have tortured me to obtain the ideas but then paid me NOTHING and then took away what I bought made sure I can never get out of severe poverty which they forced upon me, as they mutilate and poison I can't afford or trust any doctor and etc etc.

So they write about how ugly, sick and stupid they truly are after having been exposed, and through the permission of this endlessly corrupt set of crap put into office they are allowed to go on and on with this state-sponsored terror operation against me. I so hope they die. I hope the homeless will rise up and with weapons go on killing sprees in Whorewood and just kill them off. Fuck you ugly pigs of Whorewood and this sick and nasty disgusting government and the endless adhesion of sickeningly fake Hillary Clinton and that disgusting "liberal" mess which is just a heel-clicking softer version of fascism and genocidal overtake of the country of the United States for a full operation of despotism and master-slave techno-terror but all blathering that they care and love and love and care, stealing ideas from people like me and ensuring I get nothing but poverty, torture and violence and slow death as they try to suck every single thing out of me. Now a baby from one of these pig ape rapist ugly dirty shit whore men with their ugly dirty shit women and wives and mothers and daughters and lovers all watching by cheering because the stupid dumb parasites get free Nazi loot as well. Please, someone burn them down. Get me into safety into a safe place to live with protection and the pigs should be forced to pay me not only for the ideas and concepts they stole but for years and decades of torture and obstruction to my life and my own aspirations. 


Every time I hear the crap on this tube with the terrorists blathering about "equality under the law, for everyone" and "equality" (with giggly creepiness from Harris, another black nazi so fully full of shit).

And the alternative is Trump and his Nazi crew....wtf. Burn them down, all of them. Take this technology away from the immature adn stupid little a$$ wiping children who are torturing me because they are obedient igonrant a$$-groveling obedient mindless scum parasitic whores who must torture me to obtain ideas about anything related to anything outside of their fascist system.

No comments:

Post a Comment