Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Terrorist covert/technological murder report: the terrorists are using remote tech to cause heart palpitations once again, although I think they use it 24/7 I can "feel" it more strongly today. Perhaps, as per every time I write about deadly torture, sometimes it is stopped for a half day or maybe longer, but this has "resumed" or I can detect it now because usually the terrorists are blasting my "inner ear" with endless hate assaults, verbal assaults, insults, death threats, abuse, and teleportation violence (literally physically assaulting me, one famous "feminist" and "humanitarian" expletive from Whorewood after the next). So in lieu of this form of assault which is probably always combined with a mutli-pronged physical and brain assault (always done while I am under assault so I can't think clearly while I am being insulted or bamboozled as that is all this group does to me on every level in every single situation they are screwing my brain while they are screwing me for everything they can). //the hate and violence has been a bit lowered with the teleportation, only for one day, so they are increasing heart palpitations. Every day they must attack me with the aim of deterioration to death of my body. All I do is fight to heal and protect myself, literally this is all I do. But I cannot stop the tech attacking my heart muscle. The other forms of attack are ubiquitous and constant. Endless mucus when I am eating so my eyes and nose tear-up while I am eating, they make the microchip implant in my throat constrict at extremely random moments to choke me while eating or drinking. They make my hand swerve or spasm while I am holding items that can break and I "drop" items while I am in the middle of actions--(this is due to the technology not my coordination).//All the attacks are done at very random moments so I am never prepared but this heart palpitation is something they have done to me for at least 15 years, in addition to tears streaming down my face (while eating and if I laugh, this begins and it's not natural response it is 100% due to the tech and implant in my throat). They are still hissing deadly violence into my "inner ear" using the "voice-to-skull" technology such as when I am holding sharp objects or going to the toilet or in the bathroom. //they are using mechanical arms to spray stinking foul odors into my bathroom, from up in the drain pipe of the sink, and opening panels in the tiled walls to spray stinking filth and debris on the floor, especially if I get the floor wet i.e. washing stinking items that are sprayed while hung up or outside.//etc etc etc the list of attacks is endless and never-ending

No comments:

Post a Comment