Saturday, August 5, 2023

People who question Trump's illegal attempts to destroy America are threatened with death by the death squad "gang stalking" creeps who assault me with deadly violence everywhere around the world every moment of every day. When I fight against every crime being inflicted against me which no police and no government politician will even consider stopping, I am threatened with death. Trump has been behind both of these types of criminal exploits--both against me (micro) and the United States system of "Democracy" (the macro version)l. Yet more politicians have come to assault me under Biden than under Trump. The hateful sleaze filth parasites are never stopped and only encouraged with more awards and when I WRITE about their violence on my blog they come to threaten and torture me using this tech so I can't fucking turn away physically no matter which direction I turn or where I go or what I do they use this tech to blast their hate words, I am drugged up and my barriers are dissolved by their drugs and violence that has never stopped every day non-stop for years and years so I react finally trying to kill them rushing screaming as they get MORE FUCKING awards and prizes for torturing me for even writing on my personal blog about what shit they are, their crimes and their sickness which is endlessly being exonerated not considered crimes their entitlement and the same politicians are blathering on cameras about Trump doing the same thing as it's "wrong" for him but great for their media whores in Whorewood who assist in them being endorssed for media and huge million dollar projects (i.e.in California, in the Covid relief legislation time as Pelosi rushes to get that money; during the J-6 Select Committee hearings, Raskin and Kinzinger sat together mocking and laughing as I described that I don't look like a plastic surgery celebrity because the skank sitting next to them whom they are shielding and complimenting has ordered me to be mutilated and poisoned for YEARS as they laugh and go off getting celebrity media coverage, moreso than the other members of the committee as they become theatrical for the cameras, shouting and waving their arms as if they are Hitler at a rally.//and more and more and more and no one will even begin to question this system that has brought Trump into power and into a despotic social engineering I wonder if ANYONE can make a connection to the Trump fascist Nazi/Mafia train's reaction to any attempt to legislate justice when he and they violate law to such a degree that people are killed, Democracy is almost gone, pigs like Pelousy actually face being killed because I can only surmise that she went along with Trump's criminality until she knew the final coup could not be pulled off. Destroying the country slowly but while smiling from her H-wood-trained acting career (she is on IMDB she has been an actual actor in Whorewood and acts like another scumbag when she is protected and able to really let her dirty nails claw out at innocent victims like me) that goal is to destroy America and put shit like them in power. P-lousy wants to do it very slowly with herself endlessly in power in Congress for years and years. Her constituents are thrilled with the new luxury swimming pools she builds for those on Nob Hill (San Francisco) as the homeless crisis is a joke to them all--they want this, they have created desperation and mass poverty. They want me to bein the pile of homelsss, beaten and raped an the shit from whorewood who steal my ideas and have me poisoned so I can't even begin to move physically much less compete or have a chance at survival unless I become another submissive victim for them to exploit, use abuse steal from and insult and denigrate. //I also believe that behind the bs of Baryishnikov "helping" me with body posture while I am fighting to remove the poison he good partners and friends from Whorewood have put in my body for a decade (scumstallone for THIRTY YEARS and also rape from two of his friends while I was unconscious but was "woken up" in teleportation being raped by these ugly Italian filth scumbags who are scumstallone's former business associates from Bar None in Miami Beach). But to continue. I believe that the London whore who played the narrator for the bigot 4th Reich blonde plastic doll movie Klaus Barbie Nazi Paradise movie---is the dumb whorren mirrage who after I reacted in teleportation to her insults and demand that I call her "Dame" when I said she's dumb and a piece of shit--that was SEVEN YEARS after her boyfriend sitting right there had raped me repeatedly (years ago) and she also has particpiated in movies where MY IDEAS were used--so I believe I have been writing of this for years. Like all the bimbo Nazi whores and skanks, she was handed top plastic surgery and then went on to star in film after film, but after having me put on the ground with a car door they were slamming into my head because I called her a piece of shit afte ryears of rape and torture, she was handed SIX lead roles in movies this very year, and the Klaus Barbie Nazi Paradise movie is one of them (a prominent role) but fully instructing the bigot dirty ugly skank lead actor blonde whore in how to blanket out my brain so I can't think--which is what dumb whorren did, blanking out my brain while she used every kind of mental manipulation to have a "power over" game while she was awake, aware it was midday where she teleported me as I was in a deep sleep in my prime physical state and teleported to her over-priced bordello which this whore should not have been handed but she is intimately connected to the English Monarchy and respresnts their tyrannical fascism and racism which is far worse than anything the American half-black woman who married into that ugly family could ever have exposed to white supremacist enabler Oprah.//So that is what they are doing. My years of writing about this has produced no effect. Trump is now indicted in multiple places and I have been writing to try to garner at least some support, knowing that if fucking Trump had obtained his lead in the primary in 2015 that at least some people were aware and may care. No. Hillary came screeching and screaming at me as the very first thing she did, before I even could see her I saw her figure as her mouth just opened a black portal of hate screaming extremely loudly with hate at me. She told the Brooklyn Mafia (Joe Pesce and Victoria Gotti) something in personal terms on first-name basis as she then played her mind fuck game and after I didn't react in anger or say anything rude, she had bernie sanders come to insult me and after that--my body was sliced into in deadly ways--they began cutting in between my toes every night. I still have so sleep with every available inch I can possibly tie into layers of protection wound with rubber bands to try to salvage what is left of my completely scarred up body. They never stop teleported and abusing me while I am in deep delta sleep, as they have me poisoned and drugged while I'm totally unconscious, they slice and put blood eruptions under my skin on my chest every single fucking day---they are still inserting lilquids into my bladder so I have to get up to the bathroom in the middle of the night. My head is completely wound with about 7 layers of materials tied and wound around so I am blindfolded. I return and immediately as I lay down, I fall into unconsciousness before I have a chance to put on the multiple layers around my hands so they don't destroy my fingers and nails any longer--the cutilces are completely cut off of my two middle fingers, the nails if they grow almost fall off and so I must cut them at the lowest point so they don't hang off because the culticles have been completely cut off my fingers on two fingers and they keep sllciing more fingers.

 when the fuck will this ever be stopped? One would think that fucking trump and his string of crimes against the country might have alerted some shit like biden to actually STOP this fucking situation of fascist Nazi teleportation and torture, mutilation, destruction of my health, body, home, property, finances, my ability to think, speak and move and all injustices being perpetually spewed upon me which Trump over saw for 4 years, and now Biden and his filthy Democrat terrorists who are the most celebrity-status for indicting Trump are all gloating and smiling because they got him out of the way after threatening to kill me for not letting shit pig pit the piece of shit and his whoredom of idiots to use, abuse and steal idea after idea from  me as I fight for my life to stop the teleportation and torture. Not a single word from anybody as it goes on and on. kamala harris came to abuse me with mirth and psychopathic giggles along with clinton, pelosi,. raskin, Kinzinger, Cruz, AOC, Graham, and then the politicians watching from the sidelines who have not directly attacked me, one of them is Elizabeth Warren who has used the internet triggering cyberstalking sort of attack (during her campaign, in 2015 but it was not campaign advertising and I am not "delusional" it was personal photos as little tags on facebook, with no election campaign information just her smug and smirking into a camera along with dating apps on the side of the facebook page;  endlessly hacked into my facebook page--not with information about her campaign I repeat. IT's hard to describe how this cyber terrorism operates because the terrorist system imitates normal cyber hacking and algorithms so well that unless a person is experienced with the type of cyberstalking I am referring to, it just sounds like a "delusional" claim.

-------

So when the fuck will anyone ever stop this violence against me? When will anyone consider that raping a grown woman is as abhorrent as pedophilia? Mel Gibson just came and went as a terrorist, insulting me and then going off with his movie being promoted about how evil Oprah is but Elon Musk is a great guy helping for truth and social justice (but just working on brain implants and other types of nefarious technology and also bolstering all the Nazis on Twitter so they can have "free speech" as they were so deprived for death threats and hate crimes and trying to help usher in the 4th Reich).

RJK, Jr also made his sleazy and vile repugnant attack upon me about a month ago (3 weeks?) where he made nasty sleazy sexual commentary basically verbally describing raping me and then throwing me away with contempt and hate. Next to him was the repugnant Elon Musk who is a filthy and nasty Nazi from South Africa. When the fuck will anyone recognize this and stop championing him and even giving him credibility?

---------

When will people stop championing pig pitt the shit and filthalina because they are swaggering mysteries of plastic surgery renovation crafted to appear and swagger like psychopathic Nazis but disguised as charitable Americans (the permutation put into American context for the special engineering according to social conformity of the     TARGET country for infiltration and penetration--usurpation).

---------

I wrote of how disgusting these blonde bigots are who have attacked me so they are welcomed in by Baryishnikov who really wants to have sex with them and perhaps he does, but if not, the surrogate is allowing them to violently verbally abuse me while he sits back vicariously engineering close proximity to these woman, as he offers "help' to me. Baryishnikov also violently raped me, by the way and it wasn't like a mutual kind of experience it was pornographic smut and sleaze I was absolutely asleep and mostly unconscious but only aware while the act was in the middle of it's despicable course of action he created as the blonde bigot parasite bigots watched on giggling and laughing. Now he has another blonde bigot who he wants to screw and in replacement of taking her out for dinner and a suave approach, he's just handing me to her as something to bash on every kind of level possible because I am writing on my private blog about what shit they are. 

As the focus in America is on whether Trump gets First Amendment Rights--there is no question that every single human right is extricated from my life, that free speech is also quashed by the microchip implant that the pig ape cartel tweaks whenever I am on the phone or talking to anyone for more than one sentence, very short sentence. 

--------------

Still no one responds. I told Baryishnikov to go away screaming and he continues while I am in the height of utmost concentration in trying to heal my body. He has given some good advice that no one else has ever given and I have taken ballet classes for years, went to physical therapy, and this dude just casually told me a few basic hints about posture and put some videos hacked on my YouTube which did more than years of asking american fuckers of this organization for help in healing my body. I was literally LIED to by physical therapists on how to place my weight on my feet, resulting in great damage. This is what the pig apes do. But the price is that when I get angry about another Nazi pig ape that he wants to screw he and she both begin "helping" me while the female shouts "loser" constantly screaming it at me in this subliminal context into my inner ear and as I exercise, meaning just very slow stretches because that is all I can do, not able to bend more than 1-2 inches in a standing position--but trying to break and soften up this hard block that the pig apes had put in my body via invisible tasteless deadly toxins poured into my food and inserted into my vagina along with toxic mind polluting chemicals so they can screw me while I am unable to think as they verbally abuse and suck ideas out of me, simultaneously, then deprive me of health care, healthy food, peace in which to heal, non-stop torture so I am endlessly stressed to death thus never able to heal. So Baryishnikov brought in another Nazi blonde bigot skank to make endless comments about how my arms are sagging, my body is bloated and huge while B-kov is instructing me on how to stand straight. It's help beyond belief at the price of more stress to my immune system thus killing me while helping me sort of--more killing me than anything else. 

The shit inside my body was so stuffed into the pockets of my body that it came out as black hard plugs of poison by the time Baryishnikov gave me the tips in how to do stretching correctly that NO ballet teacher from the  YEARS I took ballet even told the class, much less me or anybody. They would give some instructions but it was general. 

so I was endlessly insulted while straining my body to stretch --it is always almost excruciating to do this stretching it is ALWAYS extremely painful I have to concentrate 100% of my energy to do these small stretches, which to me are huge movements because the tentacles of the poison literally are wound around my spine into my skull and hips and down my legs and arms in tiny and huge hardened tentacles like a huge disorganized spider web. Latched onto flesh and onto all bone structure. 

so the filthy bigot whores who I write of because they come to attack me when they need a promotion they need ideas because they are filthy stupid sleazy skanks and they want me to be ugly but an "intellectual" constantly giving them ideas but me just broken, ugly, deformed and loving and obeying them like a slave as they destroy my body literally scarring me up from head-to-foot then telling me how ugly my body is and how much more "beautiful" their years of plastic surgery modifications and years of being lavished with every top beauty enhancement while they make fucking damn sure my body is poisoned my hair falling out my skin slathered with damaging chemicals my fingers and toes slashed to the bone every day etc etc my uterus cut out my cat stolen everything I love broken or destroy and abuse without end. 

When the FUCK will this fucking sick shit ever be stopped by anyone with any kind of decency in America, if that is possible I truly don't know if there is anything decent in America any longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psychopath parasite, but so cherished by the sick and violent government of the United States that this ugly sick trash gets invited to the White House by every administration, is complimented by the black usher of white supremacy obama, et al...(ooprah as well)--hugged, embraced and utterly racist and these symbols of anti-racist inclusion just appear like they can't understand that this is a racist bigot skank working for the English crown to institute white nazi imperialism. Rather, they get billions of dollars for playing anti-racist roles while welcoming in the nazi parties. They get invited to the parties, they feel superior and important and are endlessly reassured that they are, by their controllers who put them in power for this very reason.//Dirty, ugly not-jolie shitalina said, in response to my attempt to not react to her endless refrain of the insult about being more "beautiful" after 20 years of having me mutilated raped poisoned into a huge, deformed dying shape shitting out black poison for years on an almost daily basis, having my uterus partially severed out my hair follicles removed on my scalp permanently having my fingers and toes mutilated until they are black and cuticles are hanging off, having my gum tissue cut to the bone having tears pouring out of my eyes for hours per day, for over 20 years my lips and cheeks pulled down, and having at least 50 celebrities and untold others raping me to pump poison into my body while I can't brace against impact in various teleported and deep sleep unconscious states--(waking up with semen in my hair and stinking sewage liquid stench coming out of my body which is not from my internal organs it was injected into my bladder while sleeping plus drugs to poison me to death via bloating and suffocating my intestines internally) and etc. yelling screaming as I can't stop reacting to their instuls and abuse. She tried again today, after I wrote about the attacks to render this disparity which is the goal of the american culture at this moment-to destroy all rights of people historically rendered genocided abused enslaved and belittled and no recourse in law for protection but rather groups of death squads inflicting pogroms and genocides paid for in full by their government. That has been the history of the world. America has been the exception. I am surounded by shit americans with europigape nazi ties parents or partners and the congress shit who rush to join in just laugh alongside the nazi trash celebrities who remain in power for DECADES so this system is very, very old in relative modern terms of contriving to appear to "care" about minorities but in actuality buying off a select few to organize their own elevationi into the nazi plantation system while aiding in destroying any targets who resist this overtake. the overtake is not even recognized whatsoever by anybody while it is extremely obvious but being done through "americans" as front piece controlled by the euro-nazi crown and nazi 4th Reich who pull the mind control strings from behind the seemingly all-american puppets (aunt jemima whites working as "white trash" for the white trash nazis glorified who are being ushered in like waves of immigrants who truly are poisoning the blood of america but they get their nasty and dirty brown skinned and black slave mentality hate to do the dirty work for them. They embrace them nolen wells style even adopt them as "family" but distanced nevertheless as "inferior" but done in such a subtle but significantly symbolic way.//after I had written about how she, her group of white worm trash filth creeps endlessly mutilating my body for over 30 years or longer actually my entire life but in a hugely visible way since she began this assault on me in 2011. Laughing, smiling heaving with sexual excitement she and her nazi white trash creep female partners are sexualized and titillated they get plastic surgery the best in the world for having had me raped, poisoned and mutilated, not for one year but over 20 so far just from them, and all my life from this organization but visibly completely marred when they began back then. I have been writing of her endless psychopathic sickness which even dirty ape pig pitt in interviews described that she was a bit sick but he helped to "tame" her, but instead they sat together having this inflicted upon me because the need to harm others is so great for this ugly dirty filth skank to feel elevate4d, as it is with all the nazis. Part of the endurance and the addiction to and for a racism society is a physical level of hormonal addiction to feeling "superior" and racism is energy paracitism. The dirty flthy skank adopted children of various skin tones to have this as a personal construct in home but appearing like a goodly non-racist in the process. Only the blonde dirty ugly sick shit daughter of that pair of leeches is considered --by them made--to be the only applicable to having a career in appearances as a nazi construct to follow in their plastic surgery and nazi promotional pig-hoof steps. smirking laughing and they have a schedule of abusing me to the point of drugging and abuse mutilation into hysteria then torturing me for responding then not stopping the abuse until I respond again. The laughter of shit like amy klobuchar, hillary clinton, green day the shit pop band of scum dirty white trash pig ape "boys", the entirety of shit whorewood and congress, all just comply it's normal it's the component of putting only whites in power and aiding and assisting in this are the minority minions like those I mentioned in my last post on vignettes 3 today--regarding america's not got talent and the english controlled minority minion nazification programming cartel they are a component of. OPerating as agent infiltrators of the United States through "musick" and the sickness of sick shitalina and ape pitt and the rest of that whorewood-congress continuum which let affirmative action go by the side let every offense to all the civil rights go in crosshairs to be shot down endlessly in series after series of failures to address the loss of "protections". The podcasters and anchors rush to congratulate shitalina for her actions so they can be part of the new nazi plantation system and those 'canceled" under the rump shit regime rush to abuse me as they had done before they got canceled. they all just revolve arounjd this ugly sick filth and can't differentiate between what beauty and reality is and plastic surgery and hormone-derived glowing sexualized panting of sleaze sick ugly dirty leeches they just only see the money flung in front of their narrow-minded and ignorant faces. All explanations of truth-digging is gone in all the journalistic mediums they can relate professionally what is "safe" but no analysis of the racist componewnt from within the ranks of whorewood is ever ever disclosed as if it's just a "woke" culture which somehow goes astray whenever a black or jew imitates white nazi rape culture which is silenced and protected, the skanks like shitalina endlessly feeding off dumping her years of experiencing that system upon me as stress relief valve. That this is endlessly smiled upon by the filth of congress and then conjoined by rancid pig-lousy nancy and the greasy gavin crew out of californication and then into all the white nazi pricks of the maga rep crap cartel then trickled down into the sneering smirking demo-rats who are in lead positions (bernie and aoc and elizabeth warren hillary clinton whose life has revolved around reciting outdated feminist concepts she studied for a while when feminism was not killed by dirty shit like her and her blonde nazi filth crap cartel). they all rush to see me with my body mutilated every day so ugly shitalina can feel better about the years of having to swallow the hate from the men be silent and conformist then violently rusihing first at weinstein and then me--becaue I created the ideas which sent that stupid ugly piece of shit to the oscars for years and years, as she took credit and her scriptwriters as well having me mutilated and tortured for writing every year that this next fucking movie was my concept that stupid ugly shit whore stole. (and pig ape pitt and a huge list of their rancid dirty stupid ape friends and partners) and then ugly shitnigger arnold doing the same because he''s so completely glorified but I only see ugly stpuid thug and have only experienced it as he torrtures me so he can glow with hormones, get the same applause from congress and be put in charge of destroying all chances for anybody but white nazi trash to be in top positions. Fully aided by the blacks like ooprah the ape and the rest of her ilk farrakhan calls himself "superior" along with his nazi white trash partners out of whorewood because he is helping them to re-institute absolute racism but he gets a cartel plantation of his own (making women cover up, telling the men to submit to authority is the basic bottom line which is conformity to authority which is serve and obey the ultimate when the nazis get through with dismantling the nation of islam, perhaps after farrakhan dies).//"if you are 'superior" why are you having my body mutilated every day so you can claim you are 'more beautiful?"--that, "because it's FUN" the ugly sick stupid blank filth creep said softly then someone goth er to stop attacking me or something happened and her ugly sick filth was gone in the teleportation where they appear suddenly, disappear and watch everything I do and say and think and torture me until I react in a way that "justifies" more violence and mutilation.They attack me for responding but attack me until I do respond once I stop and try to remain just silent and not giving them what they want: a reaction so they can steal ideas. My brain is put into a traumatized state of analytical inability to thwart internally thinking the thoughts out of rage and torture mutilation and murder MURDER conditions. This is "fun" for ugly sick shitalina who has blossomed off this and was going downhill in her sikank stank shit career with her stupid movies about playing advocate for poor, victims of society being unjustly violated, her endless role in her shit movies but amplified by my screaming posts and ideas they torture out of me since 2011 and earlier from her english dirty ape pig money-supply from the English Crown putting that filthy stpuid ape skank in the middle of controlling ape whorewood with money doled out for every compliance to nazi overtake. Blacks especially then latinos, jews and asians whenever possible and poorer whites rush to join in with their own plantation ensemble they get handed out of the nazi white trash cartel connected with all these nazi and english crown and french imperialistic celebrities who are handed access to the nazi gold fund to distribute, making them "leaders" of their own "sub-plantation system". I wonder if ANYBODY will ever care about this ongoing torture of me, but ugly sick shitalina like so many will wither again of this contract is taken away from that filthy parasitic murderous leech on me. The shit politicians rush to smile lovingly and tell her how great she is as they join in threatening my life for not handing my life over for them all to exploit while destroying my health, beauty, home body and all I have (my cat included all animals I love and everyting I own and do and try to accomplish they block using a globe of dirty nasty minorities rushing to join the plantation system. Apparently fighting for equality is an outdated concept and only joining into a lucrative plantation system where the intended slaves believe it's only happening to me and not them. If anyone will ever recognize not that this is an opportunity for every slime sick creepp in congress to get advantage and more money secret deals and dark money funding rather than an affront to the constitution, the law and to all ethical and moral standards there might be some hope for Americaa but for now, the consensus which is bandied around in podcasts is that America is truly going downhill very rapidly in all vectors of sustainability. But no worries let the dirty plastic surgery created nazi ugly sick shit trash ugly shitalina continue to abuse and torrure me because she gets high turned on sexually excuted and she is glowing from joy of having someone to mutilate so she can feel "superior" while stealing my ideas and claiming them as hers--so she is then "superior" but not at all. But the politicians are reinforcing this absolutely quintessential racist systematic destrution of me so this ugly filth trash and her cartel can flourish and the politicians get a nazi plantation monopoly on power for the rest of their filthy rat lives as a result.

"Odetta--God's Gonna Cut You Down--1963 (Reelin' In the Years Archive)". ReelinInTheYears66. August 26, 2025. ... **yeah, ...