Friday, August 11, 2023

Terrorist technological torture/slow murder report. The heart palpitations have resumed at an almost "ambient" level. Tears are welling up in my eyes if I laugh slightly---not tears streaming down from laughter but the implants in my throat affecting mucus and also working with my brain implant--with remote tech as every thing I think and do is under constant surveillance. The heart palpitations are at a very tight level on my heart, like it's burning. Very deadly. I need a safe place to live. They have blocked all my physical mobility and my finances. Make them pay and get me into a non-torture place to live with money for a decent life for decades for me to live on--and this hell contract of them forcing their ugly hate upon me and stealing my ideas, raping and abusing for YEARS while the country and government fully applaud them and hand them millions for it--I should be paid compensation for this violence upon me. The 6 years I studied online for a graduate degree, the years of undergrad, the years of trying to heal my body while these same celebrities ordered my body to be injected with poison every single day while they tortured me so my body could not handle stress and they are still going on and on with all the various tortures as I write for the millionth billionth time for justice asking for justice get them off make them pay me with all the millions they were handed so I can heal and live in peace. //Instead, people just keep allowing it to fester on and on. That America requires a technological version of racism and sexism so every blonde bigot skank with it's sheep group of baaing force amplifiers of death and destruction can feel entitled--as that is all I have ever seen of this contract and the expletives operating this technology--that you all continue to allow this, but yet you are all trying to persecute Trump when you put him into power. "You'd better check yourself before you wreck yourself". Sheeple.

No comments:

Post a Comment