Saturday, August 26, 2023

(Hormone-growth Russian Nazi/fascist/Mafia) terror Report: Besides the endless "routine" filth sprayed and sprinkled all over my room, property, items stinking and the stench never really washes out regardless of cleaning solvent used. Besides all that, I had to spend nearly 50% more on food yesterday because literally prices are going up $1 for items almost every month. Every month the items I used to buy for $4 cheaper just half a year ago are now $4 higher, literally. My fridge was filled with on-sale frozen meat which I need for healing (wish I could exist on a vegetarian diet and still try to fight this poison embedded into my bones/flesh/etc but I must have animal protein). //I defrosted my fridge this morning, was going about struggling to deal with the endless cleaning of stinking filth that I began last night upon returning from endless harassment, cars driving into me almost hitting me within a few inches, constantly swerving in front of me from the other lane while others swerved towards me on the other side, etc. Exhausted but the fan was sprayed with rusting material so I had to clean the blades and spray WD40 into the axel and other parts, etc after fighting all day to buy food for 2 weeks, then cleaning upon returning while fighting to put everything into storage to stop mechanical arms from spraying stinking filth and stealing my cash and spraying stinking filth on my documents (passport, etc) and etc. Cleaning and then doing that, until midnight I was able to fall into bed. Only to wake up to a series of attacks this morning after having been teleported to a dream about Russians last night (not as sickening and violent as some of the American Nazi fascist Mafia who have forced their filth into my sleep state for years).

 But the creepazoid network turned off the power this morning after I had to defrost the fridge because it was caked with ice; oh, the terrorists also come into my room or use mechanical arms, I believe, to crank-up the cooling mechanism knob so no matter what I do, I go to bed with a tiny layer of normal frost on the bottom of the little tiny ledge "freezer" area in this small fridge I have to store 2 weeks' worth of food in, but then within 12 hours there's a ledge of rock-hard ice caked on top and bottom of the little bin area. I had defrosted the fridge before going shopping and it was not caked at all when I left yesterday. This morning piled up with rock hard ice. I defrosted. As soon as I had gone through cleaning more of the stuff and filth and crap and sweeping the debris and caked on gunk on my floor and patching up knife slashes on my materials I use to cover the furniture with plastic table cloths (decorative) but still I must cover all I have contact with on my body with plastic to try not to have fungus and mold next to my skin perpetually and the stink of the materials they spray not only fungus on remains a stench hovering in the air constantly. //Upon returning from shopping where I had to spend at least $50 more than usual, with the "on sale" items rang up incorrectly by the store clerk (and if I try to use a calculator at the store, the calculator is pulsed by remote tech so it literally goes blank, the little calculators always just go blank although they are not batter-operated; they always work when I am out of the store). I can't count while in these situations because my brain is also under attack and often I literally count the "wrong" number which "sticks" in my brain as being correct when it is blaringly false--such as basic whole numbers I calculate a completely odd number and my brain "tells" me that it is correct but outside of the area where these attacks occur I can count absolutely correctly instantly and obtain the correct number without hesitation.

-----------

So I can't count in the stores, and I can't use a calculator and I have given up trying both to not get ripped off. I was stalked and followed around the store by malevolent people and I rushed because I have a huge itinerary of things to do on the twice monthly food and everything else shopping spree I go on because I am always healing and in pain from the poisons your wonderful celebrities ordered be put in my food and injected into my body while they laughed as they stole my ideas which I wrote in drugged up, ranting states which they then tortured me for having written; but they induced me into that state in order to extract ideas in the first place.

------------

This morning after the entire physical exertion was almost completed just from cleaning up what the filth operators poured and sprayed on my clothing, on the floor, then they sprayed as usual filth and dirt and debris on the patio floor and bunches of hair which I have to also clean up. But I sat down to eat something and the power went out. It stayed off. After 15 minutes with something like $200 worth of frozen meat and food I had just fought to buy under deadly stress conditions due to the terror network and their filth machinery and operators, I got frustrated and went downstairs to the front desk, which is just a bunch of hateful miscreants who  are part of the terror network. Minority minions who lavish adoration upon the white bigots who frequent this empty condo to inflict their Nazi/Mafia hate and filth upon me upon order while the brown and black minions join in laughing and smiling to delighted to be on the side of the Nazis and the 4th Reich (getting promotions and the entire usual incentive-driven terrorism derivative of the huge multi-trillion dollar industry that I believe this organization really is which has had a huge snowball effect for decades up to this point).

-------

I have seen these huge hormone-growth f-ers following me around this condo. It used to be more of the Europigapeland scumbags who are shorter, more red-faced and disgusting and squat but since the Russian invasion of Phuket it's now a team of humongous f-ers who obviously have been fed the Nazi hormone growth cocktails by their squat, short, rotund and ugly alcoholic parents (I will guarantee that is the case, almost will bet $1 on this). When Nazis talk about how there are "useless eaters" I truly believe they are projecting about these humongous filth bucket hormone growth parasites upon this planet who obviously devour so much and consume so much that just calling them pigs and apes would be diminutive. I had to stand next to them as the greedy and rotund, squat and shortish "manager" looked lovingly at them as they stood in silence. The ugly huge white woman behind her huge ugly Russian thug boyfriend or husband or whatever her screw partner is, stood in front of this doorway that requires you press a button to open it (on the other side you need a pass code key). I asked them if they had power because my brain was under attack. I knew obviously that they were scamming and this was a huge "game" for the dumb and scum pig apes but I was under mind control as I was stressed out. This group has had power turned off for 4 hours at a time and I just spent half of my month's money on food which I can't afford to replace (and much of it on sale, the other part just so over-priced I had to gauge what and how much to buy to not starve but I really can't afford to survive even in a "developing" country which has now been completely over-run by huge vulture real estate parasites coming out of Russian.  Homes that had run for 30,000 baht just LAST YEAR are now at 60,000 or higher. Homes that had run for 50,000 are now at 100,000 baht. Food prices have skyrocketed, as I wrote above.

Thusly I was stressed out that the power was off because I had just also defrosted the fridge so there was no reserve ice or cold air--almost. 

The Russian man was glib as I asked him if his power was out and he said in a snotty way "NO" like he was a whiny adolescent or boy--not "at " me but in general he whined "no". Pretense it was obvious, a "joke" for the pig ape parasites who undoubtedly as they all have had a jolly "fun" time ransacking, stealing, they used to rape me and put my hips and spine out of alignment every single night (that also was Russians, and that was during the Trump terror years with pictures of Putin constantly surfacing on my social media pages as all the cyber stalkers who then, if I click on their s***, teleport me with the other pieces of it--turning into violent and death-threatening pig ape parasitic whore pieces of shit. My how they smile warmly for the cameras though and pretend they care about the plight of the disadvantaged and feminists and black people discriminated against--they never mention Jews being discriminated against for some reason though or Asians they only mention the highest demographic for voters as they try to attract them to their own little 4th Reich tentacle group for their own power advancement--oh, that was a little digression as I must fight to pound out every word).

--------

But I was under a "spell" of mind control as this manager lovingly looked only at them lovingly told them, "one minute" as I stood there while she didn't even look at me (as the target, I knew that all the power was on everywhere, the power was on in the hallways and in the lobbies and in the managers office and everywhere, the elevators worked I knew they had just turned the power off in my room).

--------

She told me that it would take 2 hours to turn the power back on and smiling with a hateful sadistic smile as she tried to walk away from me while I asked her about the power. First, she told me when I had to shout at her from one foot away because she kept ignoring me even after the Russian scum team walked away with their glaring hateful faces in their "controller" arms-on-hips posturing while I was dazed, worried about my food because it was basically my survival that is at stake and not just getting cool from the heat (very hot, global warming affecting this place as well so unseasonably hot).

-------------

She kept turning away from me while I was talking to her and with a huge ugly smile telling me "problem with electric you wait 2 hours" smiling with a hateful gangbanger smile of sadistic hue. I had to go down there three times because she kept lying to me. First time she said "power on" as I shouted at her while she began walking away from me while I was quietly asking her about the power. She said that the power was on. I returned, the power was off. I walked down the brightly lit stinking hallway (they turned this place into a dirty and foul stinking mess, it was perfectly clean and spotless when I first moved in now it's like a ghetto style place, almost).

The second time she lied again and smiled. I phoned my landlord who also lied to me in a rude way but I finally was so distressed I yelled at him as he repeated what he had just said, which I acknowledged but I told him I had just bought a lot of food. He repeated the earlier thing and said "can you understand this" as I had to yell at him about all this money I had just spent, and he knows I have very little money. 

The electricity was turned on about 15 minutes later. But this was a highly stressful situation that caused great panic for me as I am stuck without any ability to survive almost--stuck at subpoverty and any food I buy is like "gold" to me and I can't afford to spent even $1 more for any goddamn piece of food (and I bought food on sale which they charged me the very high inflated price for, which I was so tired and sick while at the store and unable to count or use a calculator as they always get zapped and stop functioning--I only realized I had been charged about $4 more or so for items I had bought on sale. Believe it or not, that is an unreachable sum for me to waste. The pig ape billionaires and millionaires who have routinely, year after year, stolen ideas from me, tortured the ideas out of me, tortured me for having thought of such ideas, stole the ideas, made millions out of the ideas (or concepts), destroyed my body broke my teeth cut part of my uterus out stole my cat destroyed half of my hair killed animals I was taking care of once my cat was stolen until I can't take care of or love any animal they will kill it--and my body mutilated living in dire poverty unable to survive while these pigs NEVER stop passing me around for one piece of rotten shit to attack and torture and abuse, especially when I see that they have stolen ideas from me after having mutilated and poisoned me so my body is broken down permanently stinking I've been shitting filthy poison out of my body non-stop for over 30 years--(Stallone has been an integral part of this since 1997).

-----------------

So it's disgusting to see these filthy creeps and their sick and disgusting antics. Their disgusting hormone-growth bodies (or their ugly, squat and alcoholic rotten parents who are short and round and red-faced and hateful ugly and foul, the children who look like hormone-growth sheep raised on hormones, huge and devouring all they can steal and suck out. The black and brown groveling in loving deference to these pig ape useless eaters---devouring and sucking out. 

It's all so disgusting to have to live around, to be forced to have anything to do with. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

arnold shitniger is so incompetent as an artist, so incompetent to create any unique movie concept, is so nasty and has been trained to be a nazi infiltrator and programmer influencer retained in that position so filth greasy "I'm Italian-american" nazi mafia of nancy pelosi out of california along with newsom and his teams of lying money-thieving rapist dirty plantation racist nazi "men" many blacks and latinos form their unification of master-slave profiteering---the trickle down of dirty work minorities operating like loving groveling slaves to inflict violence and soon murder gangs when california breaks with the U.S. in it's own "independent" state, as this rotten filth gil duran wrote about with his encounter of his 'master" peter Thiel and writes this book, as a "latino" he appears to be "progressive" or against racism but oh, au contrair oh the mansions he expects to gain out of writing this reverse programming book(s) and in being interviewed by all the comlimentaty white boys of nazi california "democrat party" affiliation. Too bad their white rapist near-governor was accused of rape which abounds in that culture. But I was just inserting this to write that hacking prevented me from being able to write proper nouns with capital letters it's so painful and impossible to write and pound every letter down many typos and mistakes although I did write correctly they also insert words and delete, etc please be aware of this if anyone is reading this--it turns me into a ranting lunatic writing in hate and rage. its' 15 -17 years or longer of white nazi trash shit "men" I never wanted anything to do with teleporting raping dismembering mutilating poisoning rape pounding poison into my body as they laugh, literlaly they are sick as fuck fuckers adn shitalina has been applauded oprah participated and for saying she's an aunt jemima under drugging, and hyyponsis prompting by her that allowed for years and years and years of blacks to rush violently at me, culminating in people masturbating in front of me rushing hitting me without any rationale other than I kept repeating what i "meant" which is that they are supporting white plantation slave society they are attacking me for SAYING THE TRUTH AND REALITY not that this is a racist comment; its' derived from what Malcolm X said, which I believe Farrakhan had a hand or hoof in having killed so he could capitalize and mop up the remnants of the Malcolm X legacy followers and has been inserted as the face of nazi black induction into racist hegemony. That is the plantation system in California almost completely out of the "closet" with a "liberal" costume and although ugly shit arnold is a repug he has set the rape and plantation nazi standards and has all the nazi gold to pay off or using his extremely hateful violent gangs such as this goddamn sick crap who starred in better call saul they are so violent and ugly I now commiserate with kristi noem I thought she was just racist when she could not stand that culture and wanted them out and gone. I now fully understand her stance as I had no experience of that kind of sick dirty shit before--I had a bad bitter experience of it in Miami but only after the nazis took over south beach; they turned it into a nazi cartel and latinos prove to be the most vicious of nazi supporters, jenifer lopez included and wearing her LA-derived costume of being a "democrat liberal" but is a lynch mob stupid slave put in power for her gyrating sleazy compliance. Not greatly talented but playing influencer role of dying hair blonde being a latino for trump (now there's a title for it, before no one would believe me there was no defining term thanks to trump they have come out as the racist slime they are--the ones who adhere to shit like ugly arnold and they are a lot in california and gavin and ugly shitalina have learned form ugly arnold how to play that plantation imperialistic game from within america in the outskirts of america, californication they retain teh most disgusting of latinos to serve as their upcoming death squad operators who are blank, stupid and willing to commit egregious violence when ugly sstupid sick arnold can't get what he wants through his bullshit fake smiles he learned and has used to get people to comply but now thanks to this technology and a congress handing that foreign fungus virus scum all the wapons he can obtain to inflict nazi genocidal violence and death squads of sick dirty even more stuppid than he latinos and blacks. No problem for shit like the white worm senators who came under biden from the repug side (friends of dirty joe biden) to scream yell abuse and have me raped as their proxy dirty fuckers and they got immunity from prosecution in the georgia interference case --that would be greasy lindsey graham cracker) and etc. All of this plus putting musk and trump inpower has been engineered by rancid ugly arnold and still on one begins to stop him whatsoever in anyway, ever. The dependence on his nazi money flowing to pay off, the white nazi filth of congress so intent on having their surreptitious nazi enforcer outside of the legal gaze acting like a thug death squad operator under the guise of being a governor endlessly handed eveyr means possible to retain this pig snout snorting up of all that filthy ape can suck out--and so by now it's reacing hundreds if not thousands or more of this ugly ape having non-stop groups celebrities attacking me--in the past 6 months it's been maybe 500-1000 celebrities non-stop violently punching raping abusing insulting yelling death threats-dirty tucker carlson who sounds so calm and like a balanced person is a yelling nazi, no surprise there-fully on board with nazi infiltration because he's living in England and he's a tool for murdoch and he's a traitor and the democrats haven't stopped talking about him since he attacked me only a few days ago--but at least a dozen celebrity terrorists abusing me instantly for being suck watching theinternet to not react to the ugly filth--as I am alone and drugged sick and fighting death my body mutilated beyond repair by the endless slicing for just defending my basic human rights---// of america and no one fucking cares they just bring that hunk of shit into america to inflict as much damage as possible. Especially the sick filth of congress like elizabeth warren looking to increase the nazi underlying theme of alternative concepts so she threatened to have me killed for not happily offering a german sick fuck who just raped me and the ugly daughter shit of depp with ideas about punk culture so they can produce and she can profit off the movie so the image of america not being a nazi shithold colony in which that filth projects her squad of nazi collaborators becoming rich (after being homeless after working in a bar suddenly every riches is offered by dirty filth of ugly arnold because he's been put in that role, just as stuipid and ugly shitalina who has been put in the same role to dispense untold millions of dollars in awards to all the minority shit who gush at being welcomed into nazi culture and glorified, put in lead roles, handed mansions and fuck america--that is the resounding echo that is repeated in every action. All the "patriots' like tom cruise is part of this effort, a must duplicitous scheme and it has worked the stupid americans go along like clockwork golden shower yellow raining down on america. Fuck america the dirty sick violent vile should be deported by ice latnio shit associated with jenifer lopez and her gang of crap and the rest of them just insidious and ugly and violent. None of them has an iota of compassion beauty soulful creative intelligence they are grasping ugly sleazy dirty rape and death culture gang banger sick fuckery put in p ower by aa destroyed government which is the same, just concealed with flowery law-degree rhetoric like hillary is a prime example. But ugly shit arnold has lost his career years ago because other than portarying huge hulk of a pile of muscular shit killing and making jokes about it, to imprint into the dumb population the thrill of nazi violence, theft and everything that killing and pounding people down implies to the godless and greedy soulless culture inundated with porn, rape and endless wars so it's a death and expropriation culture. Because that u gly stupid fuck along with the u gly sleaze shit of shitalina and the rest of this crp, they must torture me to obtain ideas and to get this contract for their cartel of whorewood shit and crap foreve more pumped out ejactulated into the movie sphere and the public doesn't gie a damn. More violence more nazi programming more rape culture adorned with media make-up never a single expose of the rancid filth rape celebrities they jsut attack the "jew" and then replace his studio with a plethora of rape nazi shit skank bitches who all get their little studios, but have no ideas until they get them out of me via torture endlessly day after day. Because they are INCOMPETENT: Ugly, stinking filth Arnold shitburger white trash shitnigger ugly stupid sick fuck and his greasy filth brigade of scum and trashy shit like ignorant ugly shitalina all the parasites who feed off abuse and torrture my body endlessly mutilated permanent damage endless hate by shit filth forced upon me from this goddamn sick fuck shit government laughing stupid ugly dirty senators who make statements about how "disgusting" the democrats are when they do things or say things far less ugly and sinister than all they do in teleportation with their demo-rat partners all together. What a shit parade. Unable to not respond to this ugly filth fucking scum rat arnold and his ugly hate comments while I am always sick, always physically in pain, injected (they slashed into my body again, my hands are grotesque, all nails are black, broken half-hanging off my hands which are huge, deformed from nightly slashing under the cuticles to the bone slicing into tiny blood vessels until the fingers are being sliced off daily in this manner from just fighting to not get raped and poisoned to death and not have my life destroyed with my permission as this shit gruop of fucking hate and ugliness is trying to abuse me to death to comply with with the shit politicians like john kennedy, so beloved another dirty fuck "charasmatic" insulting lying hateful bigot americans can't get enough of these piles of shit put in power. so he said some insult while I was watching a movie, enjoying it. He made some nasty racist genocidal comment about killing me using very ugly hateful language, I responded with he's the trash shit but you all keep propelling that ugly trash shit into power all I do is fight to retain my body every day so disfigured from the decadess of this group masturbating over torrure adn rape. Ugly dirty cornell west seeming to be an antidote masturbated in front of me, as well as progressives the white nazi shit and then bernie sanders said "I can see why they call you bitch" as aoc sneered that "we will make you homeless' smirking and laughing. All for responding to abuse insults after years of them poisoning and raping me before I began to fight back and then screaming in rage and hitting them trying to kill them. I pray every day for u gly arnold and shitalina to die instantly and also the rest of them (you) after 20 years of this kind of noo-stop murder for just being talented beautiful so all they have done is steal my ideas, make millions off them, delete all evidence and have untold hundfreds and hundreds of thousands of people attack me literally poisoning raping mutilating my body. So this filth ape made some nazi death slogan qwhich of course that ugly ape can only repeat nazi established genocidal insults he can't think of a single, not one single original idea not even for his fantasy dream of reliving his childhood training to go to america and turn it into a nazi vassal state. And like on cue, all the shit apes of whorewood comply instantly as long as they can escape from the filth and shit they personally ensured would be polluting america with their racist policies and politics--creating nazi ghettos within america and then having shit like oprah and farrakhan manipulate and connive to put trump in power so their nazi little plantation cartels will be blacks enslaving Jews

 (killing jews that is their instruction as well as the filthy latinos that hover aroudn the pile of shit that ugly arnold is) it is unbelie...