Monday, August 7, 2023

An exact replica of the Insurrection terror mob on January 6: Terrorist stinking filth report: something like a mixture of urine and rotting material was sprayed and then visibly removed from the corridors of the hallways in this empty condo. I had to receive a package from a delivery company so as I had my face mask on the stink was far too powerful to blot it out. In the stairwell, which is always clean and smell neutral (for years this has been the case) it's stinking of urine). The elevators have been blocked off and only the service elevator "works" where the maintenance garbage trolly sits next to the little service elevator room---the elevators stink likewise. The condo elevators for residents have had signs posted on them covering the openings---for over a week. Years and this has never happened. I could not go back upstairs through the stairwell it was stinking to high whateve--hell or heaven--but I used this last time to try to get a two-flight bit of exercise (my hearts was either under extreme heart palpitation attack or my heart muscles have been dangerously damaged by years of remotely-affected heart palpitations lasting for hours, every day, for years it went on in addition to tears streaming out of my eyes every day for hours--these are internal murder attempts for a slow deterioration effect).

 Of course, the fact that people can be easily assassinated/murdered by these technologies has absolutely no shock or alarm for the people reading my blog. No, it can surely never happen to you, only to me and people like me. Alas, I have found throughout my lifetime of observing people around me and their physical deterioration not just from "old age" but patterns of the same symptoms occurring with people in close proximity even if they align with this group and obey and participate in all it's terrorism; that it can happen to people like you too. 

==============

I won't mention the propaganda performers any longer (aka "celebrity/actors"). Any mention of them only entails them getting a promotion and nothing and no one ever stopping them. They might get pushed back from endless violence aimed at me for a short while, only mostly the blacks and minorities, but the blonde bigots remain fully exonerated from even being stopped for a single day. 

No mention of them because it's only more promotion for the Nazi 4th Reich Mafia promotion they have been endlessly receiving for over a decade of non-stop theft of my ideas, torture and mutilation and deadly poisoning and even more deadly abuse and violence on every level which is just a stepping stone for them for more promotions into the 4th Reich propaganda performing awards circuits and endlessly million-dollar funding for their movies which are highlighted every year that they torture me every single day and as long and with as much violence and abuse and mutilation and poisoning as they can get away with, without me ostensibly falling over dead on the spot--no, just slow deterioration which they can then attribute to "aging which they also accelerate as much as possible.


I have decided that the K-rap they come out with, even when they steal the ideas from me which has been a yearly ongoing event for Academy Awards circuits and their endless applause from the Europigape terrorist fan base who cheer them on--knowing and understanding and being instructed to go out, buy tickets because the 4th Reich instructs them to do so in order to fully promote their symbolic representations of Nazi and Mafia mind programming.


Writing about them any longer, as has been happening, has resulted in only their promotion. That they have put Trump into power means nothing to the American political leadership or lack thereof. That they are fully implementing through psychological trauma-based programming fascist Nazi iconography and mentality and sadomasochistic mass shooting imagery also has no preventive measures put in place for the monitoring of the K-rap being endlessly injected into the mass cultural brain-mapping of the global universe of celluloid junkies around the planet.


---------

The behavior of the celebrities endlessly inserted into the "A-list" of "celebrity" rotation are pure and simply the precursor to the Trump fascist attempt to kill and rape and rob power from all that is left of any opposition to a Nazi/Mafia criminal enterprise taking over the United States. Many of the people behind the actors are from Europ-a-land and their malevolence is nothing short of genocidal purely murdering lynch mob organizers. Their need for mutilation, torture and murder/assassination is endlessly made apparent by the Europ-a-land wealthy controllers over these greedy and sleazy myopic Nazi/Mafia Propaganda Performers (I cannot call them actors any longer as I have only seen sleaze and stupidity on a most basic level as more and more millions of dollars is handed to them for the longer they display absolutely callous dictatorial fascist behavior, whether Mafia or Nazi criminal or established all are performing the propaganda and are bolstered into main spotlight attention.

----------

In me writing for years, not just recently but years of the people mostly responsible for STEALING the ideas and I write of and turning them into "feminist" or empowerment bolstering of bigot white supremacist "women" who are rape cheerleaders, enjoy and laugh and literally dance around when seeing I have ben poisoned and made aged, broken down physically with my entire body scarred up and disfigured/broken (bones and vertebrae) while they torture me every night every morning while I am exercising while I am eating while I am in the shower in addition to while I am sleeping in the most vulnerable delta healing state possible they laugh and giggle after stealing my concepts and turning the ideas I write of my own self empowerment into their ascension into a blonde 4th Reich Nazi/Mafia empire with them replacing some of the minorities and other men who they want to take power from. The men of course are not truly threatened, with Affirmative Action removed the slots will be dark-skinned women and men, not the white bigot men who they portray in their movies as their "enemies". 

--------

I write about this and the fascists, in particular the more murderous anti-American power Europigapes and their Commonwealth replicas who appear like they are not in league with purely a Europigapeland take-over of America--on the propaganda arm of the country coupling with politicians who make sure their own interests are being portrayed in tandem with the H-wood mind screw K-rap machine.

-----------

So they are behaving like absolute fascists or "monarchy" in any opposition, exactly the same as the now murderous MAGA and fascist Nazi throngs who are chanting about slitting throats and killing any opposition to their power grabbing p-grabbing empire they are building, with the celebrities fully incorporating anyone who appears as false opposition or real support being put into lead media exposure opportunities so they are also welcomed into the monopoly--there has to be a false opposition and many of the most vicious of the false, who want Trump out perhaps, want nevertheless the 4th Reich to remain solidly in place because all their years of brown-nosing to the Nazism and criminality (Mafia) they have achieved high status positions in the media, in business and in politics and in society.

--------------

When I wrote that people are cheering the fascist American bigots whenever they make orchestrated promotional tours after their years of violence towards me, and ostensibly towards anyone else they want to kill off so they can have more and more as they suck everything out of anyone and anything and everything for their pleasure Nazi 4th Reich luxury plantation system in a two-tiered wealth divide. That includes NO HUMAN RIGHTS AND NO CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS for those slated for being oppressed, and in my "role" as a victim of techno-tyrannical implants and mind control, I attest that they will expand this system and are working on this and have already achieved great destruction in the United States. The narrow-minded propaganda performers on H-wood can only see that they get applause and chants of love from the fascist Nazi/Mafia countries which are instructed to cheer on all the Americans who are helping to install the ultimate downfall of the United States. NATO may remain but the farce of Democracy being a prerequisite for inclusion into the power will be only in name, and only for the wealth upper tier while the rest must serve and obey, being microchipped and mind programmed so they have no more mind or conscious decision-making and are being killed off easily if they disobey or question. 

_----------

I am tortured for not telling these propaganda performers that their movies are anything but wonderful. In almost every case, I can only say that I find their movies bad (the nicest euphemism I can think of right now). They torture me for not saying that they are top. When I write in anger that they are profiting off my body being raped and mutilated and tortured, while they are stealing my ideas and claiming they represent my ideals of resistance to authoritarianism and rape culture, they violently assault me as two of them are doing now--one American one from the Commonwealth of the English Crown, which has very prominently attacked me with an inner circle of very wealthy English terrorists closely allied with the English Crown. 

---------

I believe that there is a global network not only for gang stalking/death squad terrorism, but the minions are instructed to go out and buy or watch the movies and buy the pop songs because that is contributing to their larger power grab assumption for a global domination always disguised as being a benevolent human compassion/feminist concern for the planet.



No comments:

Post a Comment