Monday, August 7, 2023

Can anyone get the pigs of pitt and pitt off me?

 They are akin to a lynch mob or a Nazi genocidal rally as they team up to attack me literally every night and day and they go off stealing my concepts and then torturing me for writing in fury that they have poisoned my body and mutilated me for trying to get them to stop raping poison into my body as they stole my cat and tortured me for trying to not be their next victim willingly playing Stockholm Syndrome idiot for their Nazi 4th Reich sense of superiority as they destroy every single thing I have worked for, my beauty my health blocking my finances and torturing and poisoning me slowly to death while abusing me to death--the deadly attacks are mostly "invisible" or "soft" murders so people can't understand that it's non-stop deadly violence on a downward trajectory of death. 

--

Or, of course, they don't care. Yet, somehow, I can't understand the utter stupidity of people observing what is happening to me and doing nothing about it and not ever stopping these pig ape whores who are evil and vile and every permutation of this foul expression of Live--the dark side.

----------

I wrote of this group which has stolen my concept of feminist Barbie which I wrote of years ago on Facebook. For the past 4 nights in my deepest sleep, as usual after trying to detox more of the poison that pig shit pitt put in my body and claims he "didn't know" alongside filthy shitalina as both have perpetually stolen ideas from me (i.e. just a few examples but I wrote a few posts on Marilyn Monroe, also years ago and just endless years of this group of bigot 4th Reich Nazi/Mafia filth just torturing me and stealing my ideas and destroying my ability to move and killing me and abusing and torturing and maiming and robbing and they go off laughing and giggling to all their luxury premiers and awards afterwards and give me nothing but more hell and violence and torture to obtain MORE AND MORE AND MORE AND MORE free deals. 


So I wrote about the violence of this blonde bigot from Australia and that group (i.e. the writer/director) who have just capitalized hugely on my concept but they turned it into something that I also wrote of long ago, how my childhood friend and I put the men Ken dolls in cages as the women ruled over them. But that was years ago, I think the pig apes steal my concepts and then delete my posts as I have witnessed many times when others, their former partners and current associates, also stole ideas from me and the contract hasn't stopped since.

To stop me completely from being able to even begin to capitalize on my own concepts they have kept me so badly poisoned it's like filthy poison never stops coming out of my body wh ich they all put in to keep me as some kind of source for their concepts while they are murdering me.

------

As American mostly shuns and looks away at the misery of the homeless which is now a monumental disgrace to the country, and the cruelty of such a society is so unexpressed by the ruling media and the news sources that this country actually derives all kinds of benefit from having a completely displaced mass of humanity which they dehumanize at every opportunity as they shovel in as much money from their criminal genocidal regime as possible so each and every bigot and criminal Nazi/Mafia can have as many millions of dollars as possible by the massive wave of destroyed human beings upon which they build the foundation of their global paradise plantation system.

------

I am just another "statistic" and even though this is a highly unique tchno-terror situation, people just could not give a damn if yet another person as an adult female is being abused and raped and stolen from and displaced and made homeless and tortured. No, they call me "loser" after they poison me to the point that I can't move any longer so I can't function. They call me "loser" for not having money because they have blocked all financial opportunities. I wrote of what bs they are, this Barbie bigot creep operating with the shit from Whorewood who have tortured and stolen ideas from me for over a decade (and their predecessors for years before handing the tech to shit pig pitt and filthy dirty depp and their whores who gleefully rush to encircle me like a lynch mob so engrossed with torture they can't even stop for a single day.

So for the past 4  nights filthy dirty shit pig pitt and this scumbag skank who starred in that movie--on a huge power Nazi trip, because I wrote of her crimes and like the Maga fascist group has been torturing me using this tech--she's so ugly and foul and although some of the people who criticize that movie can "feel" the hate underlying the blonde Nazi iconography which the audience is "supposed" to automatically assume is "beautiful"--and oh, like all the rape cheerleader whores of this celebrity group, now that my body is scarred my hair is mostly gone my body huge and stuffed with hard-as-rock chemicals that I am fighting for my life to get out and it's extremely painful and almost impossible to get this laboratory-created poison out of my body--which these pig apes ordered to be put in so they can get more plastic surgery treatments and lead roles. Fascist whore-like she attacked me making non-stop insults about how my body looks--which, my body used to be perfect I was extremely beautiful and they poisoned me because of blonde facsist pig apes like these whores from Whorewood but in most of society so enraged that I had a chance to compete and the racism is so outrageous in America that the poisoning has never stopped for decades and decades as I fought to get health care and save my life from what I could not diagnose or understand until I was almost dead from it. Then they kept poisoning me and blocked all finances except for sub-sub-poverty so I could not protect myself and I am still fighting eery day to not be mutilated and poisoned and I cant' do it on this income. They have blocked my ability to function and earn money but after deforming me a rotten parasitic expletive like this filthy Nazi 4th Reich ugly and sinister creep is attacking me viciously Nazi and fascist style--and her partnership with that English creep propaganda performer "feminist" and "anti-racist" vicious Nazi who was the narrator for that film for some scene stealing Kubrick's famous scene ---she most viciously attacked me when I wrote that her character in one movie was as hateful as she is--that generated her violently assaulting me as I called her a piece of shit in my deep sleep "truth serum" teleported state--which was met by a slew of English or Commonwealth propaganda performers, all claiming that they are fighting for justice and equality in their promotional bs blatherings for notoriety for their pubic personas which are contrived mass marketing ploys.

--------

And that is the mentality. They rape, poison, mutilate and when I react in rage when I see they have stolen the concepts I wrote while not able to actually write in length due to mind control blanketing my brain, excessive hacking to my keyboard so I must pound every single letter and constantly rewrite and what I finally get out with much struggle and much cursing is deleted or hacked and rewritten


so I can't produce. They then are handed this tech to assault me in  my deep sleep while fighting non-stop to heal as they constantly have me re=poisoned and endlessly never-ending drugged so the murder just goes on and on--they abuse me while I am in a deep healing sleep mode, endlessly drugged and sick every single day--EVERY SINGLE DAY and it is never stopped and the authorities who are overseeing this situation themselves screw other people over with their theft of money from legislation when they come to screw me over alongside their fellow fascist Nazi/Mafia goons of Whorewood.

So, they both, shit pig pitt and that ugly dirty parasite Maggot Robber--just an ugly personality, a true drain of energy on me, truly a parasite an energy leech but pig pitt loves it. I too am a joyous person loving life and fun and silly but they have tortured me to make me look morose, sickly and destroyed. The pieces of shit revel in this and call me all kinds of names as they never stop the abuse and violence so obviously with no support, not even a cat to have as a friendly support, nothing but abuse and hate surrounding me constantly, with pigs like shit pitt trying to force me to have a baby with him so these pigs and whores can obtain some empire out of this contract while my goal is to have them GONE from that power structure and actual artists and people of decent personality actually promote artistic endeavor not bullshit propaganda and not out of the ideas they block me from capitalizing on as they steal them

So jointly they have been viciously attacking me. The giggly Nazi blonde bigot parasite Maggot Robber the parasite has been viciously doing the same actions as the dirty foul spawn of Depp did, which is to endlessly make nasty comments about how my body is deformed and not propped up by millions of dollars worth of beauty treatments and plastic surgery and endless accolades for the parasitic contract w which they all get literally high on a hormone trip of torture upon me--endlessly--they all are turned on, their adrenal glands are pumped up, they are on a power high as my brain is being blocked my vision is very poor I can't speak I am also forced into a "rage" mode and I can't ignore them or turn them off so I react by screaming in hate--this is my deep healing sleep mode and they come at me every single day and torture me. They then go on with subliminal messages of "loser" and "bitch" that lasts for HOURS upon waking from this tortured sleep state, as I am in a sort of drugged-up hazy "theta" state. It takes hours for the drugs to wear off. I write these posts every day and they are still being handed the tech.

The mountains of homeless encampments and deaths in the streets is still not of concern to any of the politicians or people participating in this attack upon me. Their millions of dollars they obtain from stealing money from the common fund and this crime against me is all their fun jolly little clique of power and institutionalized Nazi Mafia criminal "entitlement".

so the filthy b-word has been viciously assaulting me with her boyfriend pig shit pitt that filthy dirty creep I have only been screaming that I can't stand him--to him--for over TEN YEARS by now. The contract of forcing their ugly dirty selves on me is so huge that he won't stop. As I peruse his career up to the year he began torturing and assaulting me in teleportation along with shitalina, he never was awarded at the Academy Awards but ever since he's been there year after year. An entire portion of the H-wood crowd the celebrities have joined on in along with shit pig pitt and he's confident he's going to become a huge player, if he's already not in a position of absolute executive tyranny.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...