Monday, August 7, 2023

Can anyone get the pigs of pitt and pitt off me?

 They are akin to a lynch mob or a Nazi genocidal rally as they team up to attack me literally every night and day and they go off stealing my concepts and then torturing me for writing in fury that they have poisoned my body and mutilated me for trying to get them to stop raping poison into my body as they stole my cat and tortured me for trying to not be their next victim willingly playing Stockholm Syndrome idiot for their Nazi 4th Reich sense of superiority as they destroy every single thing I have worked for, my beauty my health blocking my finances and torturing and poisoning me slowly to death while abusing me to death--the deadly attacks are mostly "invisible" or "soft" murders so people can't understand that it's non-stop deadly violence on a downward trajectory of death. 

--

Or, of course, they don't care. Yet, somehow, I can't understand the utter stupidity of people observing what is happening to me and doing nothing about it and not ever stopping these pig ape whores who are evil and vile and every permutation of this foul expression of Live--the dark side.

----------

I wrote of this group which has stolen my concept of feminist Barbie which I wrote of years ago on Facebook. For the past 4 nights in my deepest sleep, as usual after trying to detox more of the poison that pig shit pitt put in my body and claims he "didn't know" alongside filthy shitalina as both have perpetually stolen ideas from me (i.e. just a few examples but I wrote a few posts on Marilyn Monroe, also years ago and just endless years of this group of bigot 4th Reich Nazi/Mafia filth just torturing me and stealing my ideas and destroying my ability to move and killing me and abusing and torturing and maiming and robbing and they go off laughing and giggling to all their luxury premiers and awards afterwards and give me nothing but more hell and violence and torture to obtain MORE AND MORE AND MORE AND MORE free deals. 


So I wrote about the violence of this blonde bigot from Australia and that group (i.e. the writer/director) who have just capitalized hugely on my concept but they turned it into something that I also wrote of long ago, how my childhood friend and I put the men Ken dolls in cages as the women ruled over them. But that was years ago, I think the pig apes steal my concepts and then delete my posts as I have witnessed many times when others, their former partners and current associates, also stole ideas from me and the contract hasn't stopped since.

To stop me completely from being able to even begin to capitalize on my own concepts they have kept me so badly poisoned it's like filthy poison never stops coming out of my body wh ich they all put in to keep me as some kind of source for their concepts while they are murdering me.

------

As American mostly shuns and looks away at the misery of the homeless which is now a monumental disgrace to the country, and the cruelty of such a society is so unexpressed by the ruling media and the news sources that this country actually derives all kinds of benefit from having a completely displaced mass of humanity which they dehumanize at every opportunity as they shovel in as much money from their criminal genocidal regime as possible so each and every bigot and criminal Nazi/Mafia can have as many millions of dollars as possible by the massive wave of destroyed human beings upon which they build the foundation of their global paradise plantation system.

------

I am just another "statistic" and even though this is a highly unique tchno-terror situation, people just could not give a damn if yet another person as an adult female is being abused and raped and stolen from and displaced and made homeless and tortured. No, they call me "loser" after they poison me to the point that I can't move any longer so I can't function. They call me "loser" for not having money because they have blocked all financial opportunities. I wrote of what bs they are, this Barbie bigot creep operating with the shit from Whorewood who have tortured and stolen ideas from me for over a decade (and their predecessors for years before handing the tech to shit pig pitt and filthy dirty depp and their whores who gleefully rush to encircle me like a lynch mob so engrossed with torture they can't even stop for a single day.

So for the past 4  nights filthy dirty shit pig pitt and this scumbag skank who starred in that movie--on a huge power Nazi trip, because I wrote of her crimes and like the Maga fascist group has been torturing me using this tech--she's so ugly and foul and although some of the people who criticize that movie can "feel" the hate underlying the blonde Nazi iconography which the audience is "supposed" to automatically assume is "beautiful"--and oh, like all the rape cheerleader whores of this celebrity group, now that my body is scarred my hair is mostly gone my body huge and stuffed with hard-as-rock chemicals that I am fighting for my life to get out and it's extremely painful and almost impossible to get this laboratory-created poison out of my body--which these pig apes ordered to be put in so they can get more plastic surgery treatments and lead roles. Fascist whore-like she attacked me making non-stop insults about how my body looks--which, my body used to be perfect I was extremely beautiful and they poisoned me because of blonde facsist pig apes like these whores from Whorewood but in most of society so enraged that I had a chance to compete and the racism is so outrageous in America that the poisoning has never stopped for decades and decades as I fought to get health care and save my life from what I could not diagnose or understand until I was almost dead from it. Then they kept poisoning me and blocked all finances except for sub-sub-poverty so I could not protect myself and I am still fighting eery day to not be mutilated and poisoned and I cant' do it on this income. They have blocked my ability to function and earn money but after deforming me a rotten parasitic expletive like this filthy Nazi 4th Reich ugly and sinister creep is attacking me viciously Nazi and fascist style--and her partnership with that English creep propaganda performer "feminist" and "anti-racist" vicious Nazi who was the narrator for that film for some scene stealing Kubrick's famous scene ---she most viciously attacked me when I wrote that her character in one movie was as hateful as she is--that generated her violently assaulting me as I called her a piece of shit in my deep sleep "truth serum" teleported state--which was met by a slew of English or Commonwealth propaganda performers, all claiming that they are fighting for justice and equality in their promotional bs blatherings for notoriety for their pubic personas which are contrived mass marketing ploys.

--------

And that is the mentality. They rape, poison, mutilate and when I react in rage when I see they have stolen the concepts I wrote while not able to actually write in length due to mind control blanketing my brain, excessive hacking to my keyboard so I must pound every single letter and constantly rewrite and what I finally get out with much struggle and much cursing is deleted or hacked and rewritten


so I can't produce. They then are handed this tech to assault me in  my deep sleep while fighting non-stop to heal as they constantly have me re=poisoned and endlessly never-ending drugged so the murder just goes on and on--they abuse me while I am in a deep healing sleep mode, endlessly drugged and sick every single day--EVERY SINGLE DAY and it is never stopped and the authorities who are overseeing this situation themselves screw other people over with their theft of money from legislation when they come to screw me over alongside their fellow fascist Nazi/Mafia goons of Whorewood.

So, they both, shit pig pitt and that ugly dirty parasite Maggot Robber--just an ugly personality, a true drain of energy on me, truly a parasite an energy leech but pig pitt loves it. I too am a joyous person loving life and fun and silly but they have tortured me to make me look morose, sickly and destroyed. The pieces of shit revel in this and call me all kinds of names as they never stop the abuse and violence so obviously with no support, not even a cat to have as a friendly support, nothing but abuse and hate surrounding me constantly, with pigs like shit pitt trying to force me to have a baby with him so these pigs and whores can obtain some empire out of this contract while my goal is to have them GONE from that power structure and actual artists and people of decent personality actually promote artistic endeavor not bullshit propaganda and not out of the ideas they block me from capitalizing on as they steal them

So jointly they have been viciously attacking me. The giggly Nazi blonde bigot parasite Maggot Robber the parasite has been viciously doing the same actions as the dirty foul spawn of Depp did, which is to endlessly make nasty comments about how my body is deformed and not propped up by millions of dollars worth of beauty treatments and plastic surgery and endless accolades for the parasitic contract w which they all get literally high on a hormone trip of torture upon me--endlessly--they all are turned on, their adrenal glands are pumped up, they are on a power high as my brain is being blocked my vision is very poor I can't speak I am also forced into a "rage" mode and I can't ignore them or turn them off so I react by screaming in hate--this is my deep healing sleep mode and they come at me every single day and torture me. They then go on with subliminal messages of "loser" and "bitch" that lasts for HOURS upon waking from this tortured sleep state, as I am in a sort of drugged-up hazy "theta" state. It takes hours for the drugs to wear off. I write these posts every day and they are still being handed the tech.

The mountains of homeless encampments and deaths in the streets is still not of concern to any of the politicians or people participating in this attack upon me. Their millions of dollars they obtain from stealing money from the common fund and this crime against me is all their fun jolly little clique of power and institutionalized Nazi Mafia criminal "entitlement".

so the filthy b-word has been viciously assaulting me with her boyfriend pig shit pitt that filthy dirty creep I have only been screaming that I can't stand him--to him--for over TEN YEARS by now. The contract of forcing their ugly dirty selves on me is so huge that he won't stop. As I peruse his career up to the year he began torturing and assaulting me in teleportation along with shitalina, he never was awarded at the Academy Awards but ever since he's been there year after year. An entire portion of the H-wood crowd the celebrities have joined on in along with shit pig pitt and he's confident he's going to become a huge player, if he's already not in a position of absolute executive tyranny.


No comments:

Post a Comment