Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Terrorist Report: August 10, 2023. Don't keep allowing the death squad "liberal" fascist Nazis programmed by their 3rd Reich parents to continue to have control over these technologies and death squad systems. This is the "elite" of whorewood, a most sinister and disgusting group of fakes and slime crap on this planet. Their children, if put into power, will create a most vicious Nazi fascist cartel operating with the MAGA fascists but they will pose as being "liberals" and "compassionate". They are still torturing me to prove how fascist and ugly they truly are but considered as "beautiful" because all the years of their plastic surgery Nazification has turned them into remakes of the Nazi mold. do NOT LET THEM GET AWAY WITH THIS ANY LONGER it's not just "me" it's an entire system of programming and more Trump's being put into power by this filthy group of meaningless and stupid sycophants groveling to Europigape fascist billionaires handing out $$ for their Nazi programming, which they then transmit to the rest of the planet. Every fascist Nazi movie they make disguised as something like "feminist" (derived from my ideas in many cases and always from this group connected to pig pitt the shit and depp the scum and etc)--but their "feminist" facade is just a cover for the blonde Nazi programming that they create---not just for the latest greasy flick with millions of dollars poured into the artwork and production and design but millions or billions for advertising and brainwasing of people into a "summer" hyped up brainwashing mind programming whites supremacy movie about a "feminist" skank fascist Nazi--in real life, and this is absolutely transmitted through this propaganda performer and parasite as well as all of them , pig pitt the shit in particular as he's always making movies with an ostensible "victim" rising up against tyranny codified plot structure but always exemplifying in the subcontext fascist psychopathy, which is all that he encompasses in real life. Chosen for this role, given endless plastic surgery and facial reconstrution, as they all are.

 Around 4 AM. while in a deep sleep, the terrorists used a mechanical arm to pull my metal fan off the stand next to my bed. They have done this randomly for years, just pulling the cord and  making the fan fall backwards. This is a new fan because every fan I buy the terrorists come into my room and spray gunk on the fan blades, the gunk NEVER comes off it is permanent black globs of goo that stick to the metal so the fans are always grungy and dirty. They also use the mechanical arms to spray some metal-corrosive substance into the gears, they do this every time I leave so when I return I must spray WD 40 into the fans and still the permanent damage can not be allayed by merely spraying a solvent into the fan gears and blade rotation. All metal objects I have are sprayed with this, so the hinges for doors are sprayed and turned into huge blogs of rust. This is constant and forever they have been doing this.

While I was trying to pick up the fan while I had my entire head wrapped in multiple layers of protective clothing from the mechanical arms slicing gum tissue off my jaws, which they have begun to do once more--the first time they began this to the point of nearly making my teeth fall out was after shit pig pitt this filthy dirty bigot scum tortured me for ONE YEAR after having me hit by a car, as he teleported me and threw baseballs into me at high speed--the baseballs went on either side as this filthy pig, naked of course because he's turned on by violence, was shouting at me. He then had this team sever gum tissue on my lower jaw, after they tried to make my teeth fall out--I was hit by a car which swerved directly into me in a most unusual fashion from the side of the road--an engine I believe which was highly engineered to accelerate from zero-to-45 mph within one second, which is what this car did. The creeps also had a multiple of tiny cars which had bodies that were literally one inch above the road. They were so low to the ground that on my scooter I could look down on the roof of the car as it drove directly into me but just stopped short of bulldozing me (it would have been like pulling the rug up from someone standing, but instead of a rug a tiny furiously powerful little assassination car, something like a race car, which could just plow me from under the wheels. The pig pitt then tortured me verbally for ONE YEAR until he and this creep Australian skank "won" awards for a movie which was stolen from a concept I wrote about Charles Mansion; just one movie that was created out of ideas I wrote which pig pitt has starred in after torturing me, then torturing me during torturing poisoning murdering me while and after and then going on to the next movie, and the next movie, until now he's violently assaulting me with the blonde Nazi whore piece of crap from Australia who is RIGHT NOW inserting this Barbie dumb song into my inner ear, which means that pig whore with filthy ugly sinister deniro and pesce will be going at attacking me using subliminal technology all day until about 4 pm. It is 7 AM now, so they are going to go on and on making stupid abusive comments like slicing my fingers off while I am cutting something, sticking my head in the toilet while I am in the bathroom, how ugly my body looks while I am getting dressed or undressed, how stupid and what a loser they claim I am after years of them stealing my ideas and blocking my ability to move much less have any chance for a career-of course, their intended aim except for forcing a baby out of me with some rotten pig scumbag whore of this group who I would truly never want to touch or be around or have anything to do with--putting it at the most positive I can express for the disgust they are.

-------

And pig shit pitt tortured me like this, as they are doing now with slicing gum tissue out of my mouth for writing about how scumstallone dumbo rambo has been having his Italian mafia filth brigade rape me and poison me murderously attacking me for years as he profited off this contract that obama trump and biden have all participated in, one way or another. Through Morning Blow scumbag hateful bigot and his dirty nasty ugly wife, Biden is acting as a terrorist but keeping himself "clean" in some way. Obama did the same. Trump didn't even bother to disguise, as you all can imagine, his proclivity for fascist torture, rape and murder and bigotry towards me (and everyone and everything else). The ugly old men like obama and biden have learned to hide their violence so they got p-lousy and raskin and kinzinger and morning blow to attack me as his proxies. Gang stalking entails vicious minions up to the very near top of the corporate and "power" ladders.

-----

so pig pitt showered so much destruction to my body and life  for one year prior to the rigged "Oscars award" for this violent act he did for this dumb white supremacy movie which blasted any "alternative" movement as these pig apes are absolutely fascist conservative bigots filled only with Nazi dreams of power and grabbing p-valley mansions and global hegemony and as they accrue more power more of the snowflakes join into the snowball turning into global warming ice age of dumb and dumber movie fodder with such falsity of pretense at caring about issues relating to people instead of endless glorification of technological synthesis of humans and murder technology. But this movie that shit pig pitt and this ugly maggot robber made was about her and blonde women being protected from "dirty hippies" as this ugly pig pitt beat the chinese famous martial artist he beat the long-haired hippies he murdered brutally this gang and he brutalized ME the entire time every single day while performing this movie role as filthy tarantulatino applauded as the pig filth like deniro and pesce cheered it on as they also tortured me when pig pitt the shit wasn't around because he was screwing maggot the fascist bigot robber who is such a nasty white supremacist she is akin to any plantation violent murdering lynch mob rapist who is enthralled with her Europigape cartel taking over the United States through Whorewood. This situation is very much like a lynch mob surrounding me from that shit movie group every day with blacks helping the lynching and abuse, acting like fascist dictators even if I say I don't like their crappy movies or comedy routines. Jews come to deride and sneer and yell "loser" at me. 

I write these posts constantly and have to go on and on. I see the dinosaurs in Congress and assume that because they are of the baby boomer generation they are highly influenced by the 3rd Reich--as the aged ones are in Congress. But unfortunately the younger generations are also highly influenced by it so hoping that younger people will make a difference will make no difference at all. They are more stupid and dumb and greedy and selfish than their predecessors who have created this death cult, in which celluloid posturing is one of the most highly coveted positions for power attainment.

So, I must go through another day of filthy and vile deniro and this maggot parasite robber from australia endlessly, like the spawn of depp and the shit of pit that he also spawned, with their sneering malevolence at how broken down my body is. No matter how many times I yell that these pigs have poisoned and mutilated me, they go on and on. They still have blocked my ability to pay for health care even in a "3rd World Country" which economically has now risen in financial status with millionaire and billionaire Russians coming in to take-over the market (i.e. Real Estate) to flee the war in Ukraine and military conscription--so the prices are now at monumental highs, food prices have doubled, I can't afford to eat well after years of poisoning. So I remain having to write and write about how sick and disgusting they are because no one ever STOPS them, they may be curtailed for half a day or something like that. The shit whore parasites then get more and more and more promotions for what I write about how violent and disgusting they are, so they rush at me to be as violently sick and sleazy and foul and nasty as possible and they go on and on and on with these technologies that blast into my inner ear, I can't tune them out, I am always drugged so I also can't be strong enough to block them out. And I try to "ignore" them as they go on and on and on and on and on every moment for HOURS and hours and hours until finally I write in drugged up hyperbolia about how sick they are and to get them off. They cheer this and are thrilled they get more prizes. I think the shit team behind maggot robber is trying to get more kudos from the Academy Awards so they will "win" in the next rigged Whorewood Academy Awards election---so they never stop, it's a rotation shithold cesspool.

Biden, of course, while he is making his routine speeches about poor black people, the Jews all try to hide behind their blonde and Nazi controllers who they intermarry with as they rush to attack me (or if their partners are also "jewish" they are fair skinned and hair so they try their best to emulate white supremacy with me, and because my skin gets very tan in hot climates they can assert this more as I have been living in tropical climates for decades).

--------

So, the hacking is going on and on. They have been attacking me without end, participating and maggot robber this filthy ugly stupid skank has been cheering pig pitt and I know she has told him, as they were screwing around sexually, to fuck me over and over so both of them could "win" in the next awards season. They haven't stopped as a duo going to the Oscars and being shown together in interviews for crap movies with multi-million dollar budgets for highly publicized crap movies--just well done in the art departments and in the image aspect but crap in most other respects. Instantly handed top awards circuit nominations, instantly without question. That goes also for Tom Hanks , whom I have neglected because he is cautious and remains clear of the visual aspect of torturing me but has fully pushed this entire agenda for the last decade and profited off it. 

All are considered "liberals" and play this role wonderfully in contrast to "evil" MAGA land which they actually put into power through this network and all surrounded Trump with bowing scraping servitude while viciously assaulting me--that goes also for Streep the creep and the list of them is endless. They have all flocked to assault me while Trump was in power and they remain, shit pig pitt took over the contract with Depp's former screw partner shitalina and they haven't stopped globbing on and poisoning and mutilating and torturing me every single day for A DECADE. Scumstallone has been going on for THREE DECADES attacking me from his sideline vantage point with his mafia filth scum crew--out of Italy but I only sold cigars in Bar None back in 1997 and they haven't stopped having me tortured by the filth like deniro and pesce but operating for the Italian mafia which they also partner with in Miami (and in Italy).

Of course, as the fascist Nazis of the Axis powers, whenever a blonde pig ape they consider f**-worthy as a symbol of Nazi "beauty" is attacking me and I react and defend myself while they are murdering me, the bigots from the dark-haired Italian crews come violently to assault me as the "muscle" for Nazi operations and white supremacy that they still truly are--even pelousi in Congress, the dinosaur who is an absolute fascist Nazi coming out of the American Mafia-Nazi 3rd Reich associations which turned to infiltrating politics--going to Whorewood to learn how to perform (which of course p-lousy has done) but I am mostly referring to a generation which there is no respite from in the younger generations like Millennials or whatever they are called--they only imitate but more violently with more aggression and outright fascism what their grandparents and parents have stealthily put into power in the US. Torturing me to steal ideas has been a plank of this operation for years. As I am the "only one" being teleported according to the liars from Congress and shit pig pitt who all chime in the same thing, which of course I don't believe, an as I have a "liberal arts" background and came from an oppressed and targeted literature and connections to H-wood through my father's side--they have been assaulting me now for over a decade to obtain ideas (and their Europigape predecessors for years before joining in with the "A-list" holes to partner with them, the English Crown and the Italian Mafia which is combined with the French Mafia which seems to rule Cannes--now Whorewood, and then going into the US presidency under Trump, but FULLY assisted into power by Obama and Biden and Clinton--I can't forget that lying fake slimeball Hillary Clinton).

----------------------------

After I wrote that above, I had to detox more poison out of my body, which these pig apes I refer to above ordered put into my body, and like all their lies and casual affronting performances to the deception they all hold as a collective glue for a fascist overtake on ALL fronts of American society with greedy and dumb parasites from America joining in with violent and fascist fake alternative types like Russel Brand--(who has violently assaulted me after I just didn't say "yes" to being sexually exploited by some hormone growth English skank who is good friends with all the American pig ape fascist Nazi "liberals"--as Brand has obtained his own Brand of inserting his blathering bs to Americans and being considered some mouthpiece to interject his fascist 4th Reich "libealism" with his nappy hair and alternative clothing and bs blathering with the same lying crap they all crank out, but he's verbally obtuse and can cleverly spout out the usual verbal barrage of criticism for American politics on "the Left" which he absolutely is not, unless you take into account National Socialism and that is the actual "Left" that he entails , as they all do--NAZISM in other words).

------------

What I "forgot" because I am ranting as they all giggle and laugh about it, I can feel the skanks preparing to subliminally assault me with their "voice-to-skull" technologies once I finish ranting. They had their filthy minority slaves spray stinking foul liquids on my clothing while  I was crapping out the poison they have not stopped putting into my body so they can keep me drugged, poisoned, bloated and so they can call me names about how bad my body looks as they giggle and laugh and get promoted for it.

-------

Pit pitt the shit torturing me like the above-mentioned for one year after I wrote two simple sentences on my Facebook page, before I began my blogs (here)--saying that he he been "winning" in rigged Nazi Oscar awards for all the years he had been torturing me (and at that time I only thought that shitalina was stealing my ideas because I didn't watch his movies, but once I did, I saw verbatim the words I had wrtten were stolen, and I do have a good memory despite the "short-term" memory loss while I am writing and ranting. Memory retrieval is good and retention but in short-term my brain is blanked out).

I asked that he be stopped "winning" the rigged awards for having tortured me so he and Melania and Trump ramped-up the violence explonentially, fascist style, as this group including maggot robber were sent to the Oscars and many other awards for this movie which really was a white supremacist movie about hating alternative lifestyles and politics--of the "Left" but put in the context of what I had written was a CIA-sponsored mind control experiment, as I believe that Manson had been trained in "creep" activities and mind contrnol programming with LSD by the CIA, which at that time in history had been conducting covert LSD mind control experiments (it is documented).

I wrote of this, they stole the idea and turned it into a total fascist white supremacist movie with pig shit pitt behaving with psychopathic violence and brutal murder against the "dirty hippies" but because the "hippies' were of the Manson gang, the programming to "hate" all alternative was set by this mind programming, in addition to the glorification of the bigot maggot actor and not a word about Polanski or anything else but this dumb and not great performing bigot from Australia. In fact, the movie was based solely around pig shit pitt and that other "Italian-American" spitting yelling actor who has done the same to me, DiCaprio who is just another fascist Nazi disguised as alternative when it comes to global warming and some concern about Native Americans--(which is a dubious concern as it came out in time for his Oscar rigged "award" the year he also participated in attacking me, as he's been doing with this filth team for a DECADE).


Their children are only more ensconced in the belief system that they are even more entitled than their formerly working class aspiring parents. 

That goes for many of the millennials. So dealing with a change when it comes to generations is actually not going to be a saving grace for the Constitutional Republic that America is supposed to be WHICH i HAVE NEVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.

I am still attacked by Morning blow and his blow wife and the crap and shit from Congress who keep allowing this situation to fester and grow, as they all have allowed i.e when Clinton was Sec of State and I was in Thailand--oh, she has fully come to torture me and profit off it. She's such a sick and twisted not-sister, oh boy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

arnold shitniger is so incompetent as an artist, so incompetent to create any unique movie concept, is so nasty and has been trained to be a nazi infiltrator and programmer influencer retained in that position so filth greasy "I'm Italian-american" nazi mafia of nancy pelosi out of california along with newsom and his teams of lying money-thieving rapist dirty plantation racist nazi "men" many blacks and latinos form their unification of master-slave profiteering---the trickle down of dirty work minorities operating like loving groveling slaves to inflict violence and soon murder gangs when california breaks with the U.S. in it's own "independent" state, as this rotten filth gil duran wrote about with his encounter of his 'master" peter Thiel and writes this book, as a "latino" he appears to be "progressive" or against racism but oh, au contrair oh the mansions he expects to gain out of writing this reverse programming book(s) and in being interviewed by all the comlimentaty white boys of nazi california "democrat party" affiliation. Too bad their white rapist near-governor was accused of rape which abounds in that culture. But I was just inserting this to write that hacking prevented me from being able to write proper nouns with capital letters it's so painful and impossible to write and pound every letter down many typos and mistakes although I did write correctly they also insert words and delete, etc please be aware of this if anyone is reading this--it turns me into a ranting lunatic writing in hate and rage. its' 15 -17 years or longer of white nazi trash shit "men" I never wanted anything to do with teleporting raping dismembering mutilating poisoning rape pounding poison into my body as they laugh, literlaly they are sick as fuck fuckers adn shitalina has been applauded oprah participated and for saying she's an aunt jemima under drugging, and hyyponsis prompting by her that allowed for years and years and years of blacks to rush violently at me, culminating in people masturbating in front of me rushing hitting me without any rationale other than I kept repeating what i "meant" which is that they are supporting white plantation slave society they are attacking me for SAYING THE TRUTH AND REALITY not that this is a racist comment; its' derived from what Malcolm X said, which I believe Farrakhan had a hand or hoof in having killed so he could capitalize and mop up the remnants of the Malcolm X legacy followers and has been inserted as the face of nazi black induction into racist hegemony. That is the plantation system in California almost completely out of the "closet" with a "liberal" costume and although ugly shit arnold is a repug he has set the rape and plantation nazi standards and has all the nazi gold to pay off or using his extremely hateful violent gangs such as this goddamn sick crap who starred in better call saul they are so violent and ugly I now commiserate with kristi noem I thought she was just racist when she could not stand that culture and wanted them out and gone. I now fully understand her stance as I had no experience of that kind of sick dirty shit before--I had a bad bitter experience of it in Miami but only after the nazis took over south beach; they turned it into a nazi cartel and latinos prove to be the most vicious of nazi supporters, jenifer lopez included and wearing her LA-derived costume of being a "democrat liberal" but is a lynch mob stupid slave put in power for her gyrating sleazy compliance. Not greatly talented but playing influencer role of dying hair blonde being a latino for trump (now there's a title for it, before no one would believe me there was no defining term thanks to trump they have come out as the racist slime they are--the ones who adhere to shit like ugly arnold and they are a lot in california and gavin and ugly shitalina have learned form ugly arnold how to play that plantation imperialistic game from within america in the outskirts of america, californication they retain teh most disgusting of latinos to serve as their upcoming death squad operators who are blank, stupid and willing to commit egregious violence when ugly sstupid sick arnold can't get what he wants through his bullshit fake smiles he learned and has used to get people to comply but now thanks to this technology and a congress handing that foreign fungus virus scum all the wapons he can obtain to inflict nazi genocidal violence and death squads of sick dirty even more stuppid than he latinos and blacks. No problem for shit like the white worm senators who came under biden from the repug side (friends of dirty joe biden) to scream yell abuse and have me raped as their proxy dirty fuckers and they got immunity from prosecution in the georgia interference case --that would be greasy lindsey graham cracker) and etc. All of this plus putting musk and trump inpower has been engineered by rancid ugly arnold and still on one begins to stop him whatsoever in anyway, ever. The dependence on his nazi money flowing to pay off, the white nazi filth of congress so intent on having their surreptitious nazi enforcer outside of the legal gaze acting like a thug death squad operator under the guise of being a governor endlessly handed eveyr means possible to retain this pig snout snorting up of all that filthy ape can suck out--and so by now it's reacing hundreds if not thousands or more of this ugly ape having non-stop groups celebrities attacking me--in the past 6 months it's been maybe 500-1000 celebrities non-stop violently punching raping abusing insulting yelling death threats-dirty tucker carlson who sounds so calm and like a balanced person is a yelling nazi, no surprise there-fully on board with nazi infiltration because he's living in England and he's a tool for murdoch and he's a traitor and the democrats haven't stopped talking about him since he attacked me only a few days ago--but at least a dozen celebrity terrorists abusing me instantly for being suck watching theinternet to not react to the ugly filth--as I am alone and drugged sick and fighting death my body mutilated beyond repair by the endless slicing for just defending my basic human rights---// of america and no one fucking cares they just bring that hunk of shit into america to inflict as much damage as possible. Especially the sick filth of congress like elizabeth warren looking to increase the nazi underlying theme of alternative concepts so she threatened to have me killed for not happily offering a german sick fuck who just raped me and the ugly daughter shit of depp with ideas about punk culture so they can produce and she can profit off the movie so the image of america not being a nazi shithold colony in which that filth projects her squad of nazi collaborators becoming rich (after being homeless after working in a bar suddenly every riches is offered by dirty filth of ugly arnold because he's been put in that role, just as stuipid and ugly shitalina who has been put in the same role to dispense untold millions of dollars in awards to all the minority shit who gush at being welcomed into nazi culture and glorified, put in lead roles, handed mansions and fuck america--that is the resounding echo that is repeated in every action. All the "patriots' like tom cruise is part of this effort, a must duplicitous scheme and it has worked the stupid americans go along like clockwork golden shower yellow raining down on america. Fuck america the dirty sick violent vile should be deported by ice latnio shit associated with jenifer lopez and her gang of crap and the rest of them just insidious and ugly and violent. None of them has an iota of compassion beauty soulful creative intelligence they are grasping ugly sleazy dirty rape and death culture gang banger sick fuckery put in p ower by aa destroyed government which is the same, just concealed with flowery law-degree rhetoric like hillary is a prime example. But ugly shit arnold has lost his career years ago because other than portarying huge hulk of a pile of muscular shit killing and making jokes about it, to imprint into the dumb population the thrill of nazi violence, theft and everything that killing and pounding people down implies to the godless and greedy soulless culture inundated with porn, rape and endless wars so it's a death and expropriation culture. Because that u gly stupid fuck along with the u gly sleaze shit of shitalina and the rest of this crp, they must torture me to obtain ideas and to get this contract for their cartel of whorewood shit and crap foreve more pumped out ejactulated into the movie sphere and the public doesn't gie a damn. More violence more nazi programming more rape culture adorned with media make-up never a single expose of the rancid filth rape celebrities they jsut attack the "jew" and then replace his studio with a plethora of rape nazi shit skank bitches who all get their little studios, but have no ideas until they get them out of me via torture endlessly day after day. Because they are INCOMPETENT: Ugly, stinking filth Arnold shitburger white trash shitnigger ugly stupid sick fuck and his greasy filth brigade of scum and trashy shit like ignorant ugly shitalina all the parasites who feed off abuse and torrture my body endlessly mutilated permanent damage endless hate by shit filth forced upon me from this goddamn sick fuck shit government laughing stupid ugly dirty senators who make statements about how "disgusting" the democrats are when they do things or say things far less ugly and sinister than all they do in teleportation with their demo-rat partners all together. What a shit parade. Unable to not respond to this ugly filth fucking scum rat arnold and his ugly hate comments while I am always sick, always physically in pain, injected (they slashed into my body again, my hands are grotesque, all nails are black, broken half-hanging off my hands which are huge, deformed from nightly slashing under the cuticles to the bone slicing into tiny blood vessels until the fingers are being sliced off daily in this manner from just fighting to not get raped and poisoned to death and not have my life destroyed with my permission as this shit gruop of fucking hate and ugliness is trying to abuse me to death to comply with with the shit politicians like john kennedy, so beloved another dirty fuck "charasmatic" insulting lying hateful bigot americans can't get enough of these piles of shit put in power. so he said some insult while I was watching a movie, enjoying it. He made some nasty racist genocidal comment about killing me using very ugly hateful language, I responded with he's the trash shit but you all keep propelling that ugly trash shit into power all I do is fight to retain my body every day so disfigured from the decadess of this group masturbating over torrure adn rape. Ugly dirty cornell west seeming to be an antidote masturbated in front of me, as well as progressives the white nazi shit and then bernie sanders said "I can see why they call you bitch" as aoc sneered that "we will make you homeless' smirking and laughing. All for responding to abuse insults after years of them poisoning and raping me before I began to fight back and then screaming in rage and hitting them trying to kill them. I pray every day for u gly arnold and shitalina to die instantly and also the rest of them (you) after 20 years of this kind of noo-stop murder for just being talented beautiful so all they have done is steal my ideas, make millions off them, delete all evidence and have untold hundfreds and hundreds of thousands of people attack me literally poisoning raping mutilating my body. So this filth ape made some nazi death slogan qwhich of course that ugly ape can only repeat nazi established genocidal insults he can't think of a single, not one single original idea not even for his fantasy dream of reliving his childhood training to go to america and turn it into a nazi vassal state. And like on cue, all the shit apes of whorewood comply instantly as long as they can escape from the filth and shit they personally ensured would be polluting america with their racist policies and politics--creating nazi ghettos within america and then having shit like oprah and farrakhan manipulate and connive to put trump in power so their nazi little plantation cartels will be blacks enslaving Jews

 (killing jews that is their instruction as well as the filthy latinos that hover aroudn the pile of shit that ugly arnold is) it is unbelie...