Saturday, August 26, 2023

The terror organization NEVER stops attacking me until I react. I determined this morning to just go about my life without expressing anything written and just living happily for a few brief moments after YEARS of torture, mutilation and violence as parasites have obtained endless deals and promotions out of this. Because the terrorists have tech that can "read" my thoughts, they "knew" I was trying to not react so they once more produced an attack that was a direct threat to my security and life--cutting off my food supply by turning off electricity after I had defrosted the packed fridge so if I had done nothing they would have just left me to wonder if my food was going to rot and spoil. Any time I leave this room and have food in the fridge they destroy it so when I return and open it (sealed) they have put it out in the sun to rot, and etc. //Food insecurity is a definite life threat.//I then tried to resolve the problem they created and was attacked by some rotten white terrorists who are huge hormone growth creeps lurking around the halls--opening the elevator just as I am walking towards it or they come from around the corner of the elevator door so when I am coming out they walk into me abruptly and shift and stagger as I freeze to not get hit by huge hormone-growth terrorists stalking me in the halls. I had to undergo these huge things glaring with hands on hips Nazi/KKK style as the brown slave stood lovingly giggly attacking me (reminiscent of Kamala Harris when she joined in on the giggly "fun" of psychopaths out of Whorewood who ordered this attack upon me --whether it's not famous or famous they all behave the same way and are of the same ilk and sleazy and nasty and hateful bigots with adoring black and brown idiots servicing them--just like in Whorewood and also in Congress--). //But they won't stop until I react in some desperate way, every day. They then get their daily promotion out of it. In addition to stealing any concept or idea or thing or sexual energy (when I was not accustomed to being teleported and had no clue what was happening as I trained myself to fight them off me as the parasites were sucking my life force out of me and then poisoning me to death and making jokes about how "fat" I had become as they sucked and drained and fed off and stole ideas--all of them, years and years before the pig ape cartel of Whorewood with all the sleazy filthy bigot white supremacist Nazi pig males and females and apes--it's disgusting and if it's not their stupdity and sickness while I'm sleeping as they teleport me proving how incompetent and sick and stupid they truly are--but not in the eyes of the shit that promotes them, no, put stupid and sick and dumb and sleazy and foul into highest positions if possible through this cartel. So they won't leave me alone as they force deadly situations upon me constantly. They have blocked my ability to even make phone calls. What is most sickening is how many millions of people participate in this and I have zero support or any agency or person to turn to. //So I try not to write. Why won't any of you goddamn help me to live in peace after decades of this going on, but you only know about the famous expletives out of Whorewood and then Congress and the White House, but it's never-fucking ending. Why won't any of you ever have any goddamn compassion to stop this or protect me? Are all of you goddamn sick and stupid and incompetent and incapable of any decency?//IF so, if there is anybody out there, make these filthy dirty disgusting plastic pile of shit from Whorewood pay me PAY ME for the years of them stealing my ideas so I can buy a house in a place where their hate hasn't infected the environment so I don't have to lose my home or life because of the shit they have sold off as "haute living" which has surely helped to consolidate the death climate death that they are all riding the tsunami wave of death upon. //I truly can't express how disgusting it is that an entire Congress sits mute while I beg for my life constantly and for this injustice to be stopped. Worse, an entire society just sits watching and cheering the pigs and whores attacking me as if they are some kind of champions of society. They are all obtaining their "success" through artificial means. Stealing my concepts has put them all into categories they never would have obtained if they were forced on gun point to conceive of a single idea. Yet they call me "loser" and "bitch" and "stupid" and "shut up" and "die you will die" as they poison me to death while I am fighting for my life as I write these posts for YEARS....they don't ever stop. When will anyone ever have anything more than a fascist mentality of this group reading my posts? What the fuck have I ever done to any of you fucking pigs reading this that you are beating raping torturing poisoning mutilating cutting my body every time possible you fucking pigs . Goddamn that this shit Biden administration is so corrupt and worthless. that there is a sea of the same coming up to continue the same shit even if they claim they are "alternative". I have never heard of any Progressive person coming to defend me, not Ralph Nader or Noam Chomsky with his entire gamut of "compassionate" "liberals" and "intellectuals" and HE has participated in teleporting me and does NOTHING NOTHING with all the contacts. They are all a sick farce in that the absolute hate they all harbor is aimed at me--if they can't discriminate against blacks they absolutely need someone so now it's me. The Jews can't wait to use me as a scapegoat and I have NO ONE. Can anyone who holds any kind of actual authentic real compassion for human rights actually step-up and do some fucking thing to stop this endless murder attack upon me?

**This post has been hacked, rewritten, words and parts of sentences have been deleted by terrorist hackers.** I have not reedited as it's very difficult to just pound letters out and I am constantly backspacing and rewriting as hackers block function.

------------ 


WTF that I have had every top piece of shit who holds any position of notoriety in American society--at least the media scum contagion---many of them, and all they do is bring on people who claim they are being discriminated against to come and violate and violently threaten me--these Blacks and Jews and only a few Latinos (I wonder why so few Latinos have attacked me with the group of filth from Whorewood?). I was beset by Latinos in Miami attacking me but somehow in LA it's not the same power relationship because it's the Oreo effect in LA--white pig ape supremacists with violent and nasty blacks coming with anti-semitism and hate and threats--

But all claiming in their movies and yelling and gyrating and dancing and singing about being proud to be black and how discriminated they are. They can't WAIT to dish out the filth upon me, their suppressed rage supposedly at being victims of racism.

--------------

The Jews are even more deadly, and they stand back as usual like butter with the hot knife of the Nazis they all bow down to in rotten LA when they are told to do nothing they do it--they participate as often as possible and when you hear stories about how Blacks sold off their relatives during Slavery in America, it's the same with the Jews as far as this situation of myself is concerned. 

---------

So I have no one. There appears to be no one in Whorewood authentically concerned about human rights and it's all a sick and fake show. The Conservatives, well, they are delighted that they have all these conscripts playing the false opposition so they come yelling with violence saying they "love their system" (Senator Graham who sucked years out of my life from poisoning and torture which he then got immunized from incrimination in the Fulton County fiasco which he has been exempted from--so the filthy dirty piece of shit worked with his KKK/Nazi/Mafia system by attacking me to be exonerated. It's the same "system" that operates in Whorewood and they are all intermingled).

so I have no one to turn to for every single privacy issue every human rights violation that this group of rotten shit from Whorewood with the full participation of  top Senators and Trump and Kamala Harris and the list is so long--Biden hasn't come to participate personally but he's sent P-lousy and Kamala the krapola and the giggly and sick and violent creeps of the "opposition" who have been trained to sound legitimate with all their platitudes are fully participating and also feeding parasitically off every single breach of law, constitutional and human rights and every moral and ethical law is being broken when it comes to fucking someone over endlessly with microchip implants, gang stalking death squad torture and murder violence, poisoning and drugging, remote technologies. 


They are like rabid bottom-feeding scumbags going into a frenzy to steal ideas and suck sexuality off me and dump and pour their hate and suppressed and oppressed misery and abuse and control and torture and the shit that is promoting this is promoting them.

---------

So I can't go a day without some kind of sick and disgusting attack in so many various ways, with disgusting shit people surronding me watching and listening in to my thoughts on a non-stop basis while I write begging the fucking planet to get this fucking shit off me.

Stop this goddamn violence against me. What the fuck will it ever take? Fucking Depp proved to be an abuser but everyone only wants the psychopath scumbag rapist to continue to crank out more sleazy entertainment so he's exonerated in the public dumb mindless mind. Donald Trump you all know what kind of a violent system he has built upon the "system" that already was in place but he only allowed the bigots to come out and go crazy. But you all still keep me as a torture target where I can't even make a phone call without it being diverted to some scumbag who pretends to be some authentic business operator as I get lied to perpetually and I can't function or get anything done as I am too sick, always drugged and poisoned, always shitting poison out and fighting to not have a huge internal hard chunk of poison making me paralyzed.

What the FUCK that this shit is never stopped?

-----------------

The fact that this disgusting, immature and nasty foul parasite Pitt with his foul and sick wife (they are still together and always sitting as partners and sometimes embracing in front of me--) but really after about a decade of this pair of filth bringing something like 200 celebrities and politicians and maybe more than 5000 "extras" into attacking me in teleportation (probably more) plus more than a million people stalking me in this tourist place where 9 million tourists come to be "masters" in the colonized place for sex vacays and tourist luxury at a very affordable price (for some currencies some of the most sleazy is almost for free at the prices) but the creeps get some kind of free something when they participate. Years of people piling their shopping carts with food and rushing to block every check-out aisle in shopping stores proves to me that people are being paid in shopping carts full of free food. The greed with which they are pouring more and more food as one of the group goes off to get something else to keep the line waiting (with me right behind them) but...million at least a million people just here in Phuket attacking me, and this is no exaggeration. At the height of the shit pitt violence when Trump was $45 it was circa FIVE HUNDRED people attacking me while driving and in stores, around every corner, in and out of my living space, etc.

-------------

When will this be stopped? But pig pitt and shitalina are so exempt from any scrutiny they have more clout than Trump but of course, the crimes of shit pig pitt and shitalina are cloaked and protected as they get free everything handed to them. I am blocked from being able to phone my bank due to illegal discrimination they force upon me and I get no money for ideas they have been stealing for a decade and longer (Danny Moynihan began the stealing concept and it's been on and on ever since with shitalina whose mother is connected to the wealth of The Crown out of London---those around the Monarchy and connected and part of that ilk--trickling down to the filth from London who has also been part of stealing my ideas along with shit filthalina and the rest of this "I'm American but my ancestry is English partially " shit pig pitt the filthy crap bucket rapist beater abuser --for his childish and immature psychopathy of the blonde swaggering idiot bigot he's exempt from ALL legal exactitude and legal procedure except from his English-crown-affiliated wife who is really a threat to American Democracy --the code words of all the terror bigots from the media and in politics (mostly "Democrat") who have been viciously assaulting me and getting exalted like all the rest.

No mention ever of filth shit pig pitt being anything amiss, never. The bigot swaggering immature psychopath Weinstein-style monster but MUCH WORSE I never heard of Weinstein trying to knock someone's teeth out as filth shit pig pitt had done to me, laughing about it and having me hit by a car trying to break my jaw and neck because I wrote on my private and blocked off Facebook page that he should not be awarded any longer at any film award for his violence against me--and so he inflicted a year of torture that was non-stop and has been going on and on for years and has been invited to the Oscars with resounding applause from the shit of Whorewood who labeled him the "most liked" piece of shit--all the pigs who clapped also got promotions out of the hundreds that the pieces of shit included in torturing me so they love that piece of pig ape shit for his help in promoting dumb scum as the system the "system" keep putting them into power and blocking me from just making a phone call, typing on this keyboard, obtaining any kind of solvency and then the torture is never stopped.

----------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment