Friday, August 4, 2023

Terrorist hacking report: I just wrote a comment for an online magazine/news source and I had to go back and re-edit SIX TIMES due to hacking and rewrites and deletions. After rewriting all six times, as so much I had written was deleted I could then "remember" what the brain-blanketing tech had blocked from my conscious cognition, I rewrote and rewrote and pressed "edit" and re-read and saw what a mess of rewrites the hackers had forced so I got in an rewrote again. After pressing edit for the SEVENTH time for one short paragraph of writing, struggling with every key to pound down as hard as possible to get anything out and not have letters juxtaposed while typing--I saw that again something had been deleted and changed but it was a small hack so I left it in, thus the post or anything I write can NEVER be read by anyone else in the fashion and style I wrote it in. My every post and everything I do is attacked by technologies. //I was attacked again by the filthy group of pig apes from Whorewood, the next creep I have written posts about who has gladly and happily joyously participated in this most vile racist attack upon me with the blonde Nazi cesspool of whorewood with all their blacks and latinos and asians and minority minions and JEWS attacking me gladly alongside the Nazi pig ape cartel. She forced a most negative change in my energy levels as they can force you to be giddy and giggly while people are attacking as you do not comprehend what they are doing, blanked out mentally and giggly while people are glaring in hate insulting, stealing and robbing.But upon waking, I am in a good mood and thus the hours of abuse and insults as I tried to not react but I was drugged while sleeping and I could not shield myself from the endless blathering of hate and insults about how bad and ugly my body looks from the years she and all these pig ape whore pieces of shit have conjoined in their mutual orgy of greed, sleaze, violence and hate to attack me under racist pretext trying to put me in the same slot as all their other "obedient" mentally and spiritually crushed conformist "minorities" who have Stockholm Syndrome up the A$$ (paid and paid in millions and billions for continuing to promote the 4th Reich while feigning they are fighting "racism" and fighting "for Democracy, Equality, Justice" and blah blah blah. NO one gets the slate of rotating pig apes off me, it never ends. I see how many of the most vile blathering liars are now joyously celebrating Trump's indictment. They have so completely joined with him to attack me so they can more easily deceive and steal and get more mansions in their security gated comfort luxury orgy 4th Reich pleasure dome built upon genocide lives.

 As usual, the pig ape whore skank who is now attacking me, after last week another blonde bigot from America--but now it's a Commonwealth skank who has participated in being put into Oscars categories for all the years she has slept with pig pitt (I feel pretty sure about that) and jointly, with at least 50 others in the usual rotating circle of pig apes attacking me, but there are at least 50 others who have come for one day or a few days but not like TEN YEARS as the endlessly recurring circle of them. 

But fascist Nazi Mafia style, I wrote about how this ugly dirty crocodile smile parasite, but it has blonde hair and is a frenetic dumb hysterical sort of performer and men like this frenzied sort of sexual jerkiness--I guess--whatever but all I have seen is another bigot from Australian who is part of the English Crown Imperialist effort to knock America down and take-over. A situation that I apparently am the ONLY person to recognize as a fact. I have been so completely correct about so many things and tortured for writing about what I thought was so easy to foresee. I wrote about what Trump and his organization would do and now the people who joined in are on public celluloid spaces smug and "angry" about him trying to oust them from their comfortable spots of wealth and attainment--they all continue to torture me without end never stopping this, although I was absolutely correct about Trump, they tortured me for questioning their entire operation which they are integral components of.

So, now this bigot skank is attacking me because I wrote of her years of participation in this violence against me, with her dirty ugly blonde American Pig Ape good partner pig pitt the shit piece--do not be fooled by the plastic surgery modification to his mouth so that when he wants to frown you get a clown smile as his flesh has been integrated in a way that any facial expression appears like a dumb ugly "smile". What a sinister and violence and racist pig piece of shit, and this blonde Europigape-based filthy and stupid ugly creep, as these bigots their women really demonstrate that they are when I have to be subjected to the filth and ugliness that they truly are


so I could not block out the endless insults about how my body is sagging from years of hardening and bloating poison she has personally gained from. Like the rest of the dumb scum whores of this group, she has participated in stealing ideas I wrote of regarding a feminist interpretation of Barbie as a symbol (they neglected to add the racist commentary I had written as they encapsulate it totally in their image and of course a planet of gang stalkers are completely brainwashed into being obsessed with putting blonde bigots into power, or their minions absolutely influenced by this bigot fantasy world of fake faux "superiority").

thus, once more, it's a filthy and vile piece of shit assaulting me while I am waking up, in my sleep, changing my brainwaves through the hate network so I feel a blanket of heaviness and negativity and I know this is technology attacking my brain functioning and not my normal mostly happy disposition. They suck so much of my health and life and energy and sexuality and ideas --as I have written, this is a murder contract but of course no one will ever stop this. 


I end up after more than 30 minutes of this pig whore who I wrote posts about because this piece of ugly rotten crap has profited off torturing me and stealing my ideas. The shit that is responsible for monitoring this of course makes a point to hand out incentives for every and all pig whores who I write of. Once they viciously attack me absolute fascist Nazi/mafia style, they then are handed more money, lead roles, millions of dollars, newspaper photos of them, interviews, and lead roles and lead roles and interviews and photo ops and the more ugly and sinister they are towards me the greater the roles and awards.

-----------

Never-ending no one ever stopping it. I can't watch MSNBC the news network associated with Biden, so I have heard that this network is most tied-in with the Democrat Party. I can't express how many of these same like Morning Blow have come to violently yell at threaten and abuse me with the other list of politicians they also espouse in their news commentaries as all being heroes of fighting for human rights.

They all watch this go on. The blacks do NOTHING who claim they are fighting against racism when it comes to me being raped and poisoned and tortured. I called Oprah an Aunt jemima and so they make it appear that the years of torture by Oprah also participating is justified by me having called her that name years after she stole ideas and hugged and laughed and giggled with the white supremacists as they all attacked me jointly.

This goes also for the Australian promoter of that movie about pedophila and poor little minority brown and black children being sex trafficked and rescued by a white male who also played Jesus the Jewish Christian (British Israelism in effect--).

They have absolutely no compunction in me, as an adult, being sex trafficked by technology that their promoter Musk is participating in making a global selling point. So I have no support there.

And on and on.

Can someone get this Maggot Robber disgusting creep off me and the rest of them as well? She is, as they all are, life sucking parasitic Nazi filth with the "Italian-American" and Mafia backing completely as they are fulfilling their role to fully support white supremacy. The "leadership" of the Whorewood industry.

===============


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...