Thursday, August 31, 2023

Terrorist report: my WiFi connection is being turned off literally every minute I am in the middle of doing anything.. In order to get the service restored, I must turn off my laptop and unplug all connections. I then have to unplug the router and then restart it. Slowly it turns on, as I must plug everything back in and wait for it to restart. Then once I get back on, it turns off again. This has been a repetitive attack for many months/years but today it's literally at every single minute I am doing anything to search for information and news output and etc.//The creeple responsible are making sickening hacking/coughing noises in the rooms around me, on their patios. I have filth sprayed on my patio every day multiple times. When I water my plants I leave the patio wet but not filthy. I return after one minute and there is filth everywhere, muddy and pieces of debris and hair clumps usually in front of my doorway on the patio. //I spend at least 2 hours fighting to clean and put the sleep gear I wear, all the items I use to wrap around my feet and hands and head so they won't be destroyed/mutilated/sprayed with toxic chemicals while I am sleeping. I get up in the middle of the night and return and as lay down, I literally pass out like fainting once I lay my head down and am unable to put all the gear protecting my now completely mutilated fingers and nails back under all the layers of items I use with rubber bands and coverings that overlap to try to protect my hands and fingernails from insertions with metal sharp objects, literally gouging the blood vessels/capillaries and cutting the tissue away from the cuticles so the nails are unable to grow back and they slice literally at least 2 mm under the cuticle and cut away all the nail so the nails are half cut off below the cuticle line--etc etc.//I clean perpetually stinking brown and black goo that is sprayed on everything and my clothing perpetually is being sprayed with non-removable toxic stench with fungus and mold added to it by the terrorists. I remain only fighting to clean and restore the internet so I have some connection to the people and issues that are directly affecting me (as Trump is directly affecting my life).//I then have to fight after all this time wasted on this to break t he hard black and stinking death poison these same celebrities ordered put in my body for as long as they have been involved with this torture contract out on me--and as partners with the pig apes from Europigapeland who were murdering me and stealing ideas, the pieces of K-rap from Whorewood were inserting their rotten movies onto my cable channel as early as 2012--and then latched on after I spent YEARS trying to get the Italian Mafia pig ape from poisoning and torturing me to death along with the English creep "art dealer" intellectual property thief--thanks to all these technologies and the death squads these pig ape whores have at their disposal with NO OVERSIGHT and full participation by the US politicians representing "Democracy".

 So this is ALL, literally all that I can do every day, is fight to heal and clean and protect myself. The exercises I am doing are so painful for my completely riddled-by-hard poisons latched into every vertebrae and extending to all the edges of my limbs and then stuffed into all cavities and viscerae--so any stretching is excruciating and once I am finally too exhausted to do more, after just a few minutes of this, my body is fighting to break up the poisons and eliminate them--a tiny piece at a time, which expands and comes out black and putrid as I am too sick to move or do anything because it's literally ripping out of tissue and bone. The pig apes then teleport me to their stupid--which is truly what they are on a personal level, absolutely immature knee-jerk jerk-off rapist sick murdering sleazy filthy vile bigots with a huge amount of coaching for public appearance--sick and dumb, script writers have completely positioned dumb and meaningless shit from Whorewood and also Congress to spout out their blathering bs about how much they are "fighting for the American people" when they truly are fighting for the MOB RULE of death squad "gang stalker" operatives who support the pyramid scheme that these scumbags truly are working for. Most of the Americans are fully and completely beguiled and bought-out by the Nazi/Mafia fascist contingent out of Europigapeland. 


I write this almost every day, maybe one day it will be revealed more openly as it's beginning to show only the threads that are unravelling in the Trump arena of this same operation of installing fascist, Nazi corrupt rapists and lying marauders of hate and fascism disguised as benevolent "so much love" for one another but murder for the rest fascism.

Their allegiances with Europigape fascist 4th Reich cartels which also operate under the premise of "Democracy" is still part of the "Dark Money" cloaked and protected grift and graft society which the politicians who have joined in giggling or threatening to kill me because I am not complying to being a literal techno-terror afflicted "slave" with zero human rights as I fight daily and write about the criminal enterprise; much of what I have been writing of for years during the Trump era has fully come to pass and even worse than I had anticipated in the corrupt aspect but I truly envisioned and wrote about this and was tortured for it, and still I am not given any credit for this and my SACRIFICE of fighting has never been acknowledged.


People who know about my situation can't understand how much more favorability Trump would have had if I had submitted to the endless violence and deadly torture and poisoning that is still being inflicted upon me by his cronies in Whorewood but under Trump it was extremely deadly. If I had submitted instead of endlessly fighting I think Trump would have had more "success" in his exploits to install a truly despotic, I mean openly instead of a pretend "Democracy" that now exists with the fake "opposition" now in a state of chagrin that they may lose their power cartel in the "bipartisan" seesaw that is American politics and their only concern is that Trump was trying to create a one-party system, in effect but perhaps not in name. That is the one and only reason this is being taken seriously but my YEARS of being tortured and fighting for "Democracy" has NEVER been acknowledged or respected. I have been a soldier for America and for people who are slated to be tortured, pushed into techno-terror-tyrannical enslavement have just conjoined with the abuser believing that they will escape all the violence as they get promotions and gifts from the Nazi/mafia cartel while they help to uninstall all the benefits of a "free society" but are living in luxury and in Beverly Hills and are Clarance Thomas and Oprah Winfrey and et al (not to exclude all the Jews like Bloomberg with his violent Nazi behavior a true mafia criminal just like his mentor and predecessor Giuliani).

-----------------------

All I have done for TWELVE YEARS upon realizing that I was being teleported, raped and poisoned to DEATH was first politely, as I was completely inundated in my entire body with bloating/hardening/stiffening poisons and mind control drugs, then after THREE YEARS of writing" please stop please stop to the pig whore who is a good friend with Stallone, I began calling him and his English partner pigs as they took turns teleporting and raping me, while the shit pig apes from Europigapeland and some Americans came as well  in the houses surrounding me to yell obscenities and go into my room and rape and poison my food and body and put my hips and spine out of alignment until my body has formed a huge internal block which has been suffocating me internally. AS I keep saying NO to the ugly and rotten pig whore creeps and now this filthy Australian contingent, opportunist pig whores who act more like apes than pigs--are violently attacking me with the rotten American pieces of shit who have been teleporting and torturing me for YEARS and obtaining world tours, millions of dollars, and after yet ANOTHER group of shit has STOLEN my concepts which has been ongoing since 2007 goddamn and they are still torturing me to obtain ideas and blocking literally all I have worked for (grad school I actually have a Masters Degree but I can't afford to pay the financial aid fee that they forced upon me by giving me without my permission the wrong type of loan--forcing me to pay up front and because I was shitting reams of poison out daily and have not stopped because they have not stopped poisoning me with intention of internal suffocation and mutilation and paralysis-to death--

so I am constantly, in addition to cleaning up the filth and shit they put in my body and have not stopped doing this for over 12 years this same group of DIRTY SHIT from Whorewood, with their cleaning ladies they screw and etc from all the dark-skinned recesses of their plantations--


and I am constantly--CONSTANTLY for over a decade telling these filthy and ugly sleazy foul pig celebrities that they are disgusting after they rape and beat and torture me but also after having stolen my ideas, with their shit blondish white supremacist whore wives and children and partners and part-time "lovers' who join in, like disgusting rotten Maggot Robber from Australia with a host of ugly nasty Australian men coming to join in with all t heir friends out of America who want mansions in Australia as a partnership global enterprise of theft, graft, rape, and mass murder a la nazi global domination of the 4th Reich.

---------

So I am constantly pushing putrid ugly plastic-surgery renovated dirty ugly pigs from Whorewood off me. The continuous NO that I have been screaming for YEARS over one decade as they all present their filthy dirty stupid ugly selves with their blonde giggly whore women who join in but call themselves "feminists" and "me too" bs operatorfs who have STOLEN the ideas I wrote of regarding how foul and sexist and sick they ALL  arre, using these concepts as their platforms and the Nazi women all over the world love them for it--and I am still stuck here fighting to clean and heal and use the internet and get ANYONE to protect me after a DECADE or longer of writing these goddamn begging fucking infuriated posts as politician after politician comes to join in on the promotion with death threats and mutilation and mockery of how much more "beautiful" these filthy ugly plastic surgery whores have become from years of feeding off torture and being glamorized and glorified with these pig ape whore men--I keep saying and screaming NO every single day as they take turns. They are all working with Trump, by the way. So if Trump fails or is not in any position to control or have a part in this operation or profit thereof, the list of pig apes is endless waiting in line and the Biden Admin has also taken control over this contract with crap like Kamala Harris the "black" fighter for "equal rights" or whatever her bullshit line is --joining in saying as Oprah did that they are "fighting for black girls" and fuck you to me--anti-Semitic genocide is what they are alluding to so black whore pig apes can be put alongside the Nazis in some kind of superficial appearance of friendly fire random acceptability---some of them get shot down but the few who completely comply and push for anti-Semitism get full approval and can continue to do things like Run for President in the future. They will NEVER stop the Nazi anti-Semitic genocide unless a huge powerful lobby demands that they do something. These lobbies NEVER come to defend me, by the way as they also participate in the same way.

---------

So I urge people to stop following this bullshit operation as inevitably once the white supremacists come into power they will train their weapons upon anyone else not fitting into their Nazi iconography and will take away all that they showered upon you for helping them to usurp power in this fashion.

-----------

These rotten, ugly, stupid and sick pervert parasites outta Whorewood also dig into attacking me as the parasite leeches that they are until I react--because they are handed technology to interfere even with my heartbeat so they can inflict deadly torture via heart palpitations. I have microchips implanted everywhere all over my body, not just in my brain but in my throat and there are some in my back so when the filthy creeps (the dark-skinned minority minions) make piggish coughing noises that are so loud it's at the decibel of someone shouting, literally--the noise is so ugly it sounds like a dying boar--as the microchip implant in my back is "tweaked" and I feel a "shock" sent into my back muscle system at the exact moment this harsh and grating, shouting "coughing" noise is screamed out by the hateful and dirty filth that the minorities all force upon me. They are victims themselves of filth attacks as this kind of living in filth and squalor is what the Nazi/Mafia pig apes are all about. They pay people to terrorize their own communities and ghettos so they can "get out" as they pay people to put filth around their own minority oppressed communities--I can assure you that this has been a practice going on for decades. I could write stories about this and what I have personally witnessed of the innuendos I have seen from the fascist white supremacists in relation to destroying communities "of color" by having those who put out art and beautiful objects and have clean and healthy environments in the midst of squalor that is an intentional attack (with me on the micro level, with "them" on the macro level--until entire countries are in endless squalor under a divide-and-conquer murder aspiration that the 4th Reich has taken carried-over by the 3rd Reich and that was taken from other protocols from earlier genocidal agents of power usurpation and destruction and then overtake--which is what "they" are doing in America. I think of Detroit and how that was taken over by Diamler and I knew people from Stuttgart--the home of Diamler--who were sent out as "friendly" hipster agents to search and destroy such communities. They showed me photos they had taken as a kind of reconnaissance and clucked their tongues while explaining that the beautiful gardens the blacks had made were attacked later on by people stealing and destroying these attempts to make the "ghetto" a livable and clean, beautiful space. I KNOW that this was an agent as he attacked me likewise and this is how "they" operate in their "search and destroy" tactics, and search and destroy was an American term used in Vietnam for overtake of a country, and that was taken from the French instruction once the Americans took over the colonization violence for France in our "NATO" friendly alliances".)

It is all sick and disgusting and yet, none of it is acknowledged. I am so under attack and drugging and I sound more hysterical than rational so I am discredited immediately but if anyone is reading this, take heed as this is absolutely correct but put out like a victim of domestic violence while the actual perpetrator is Ivy-league trained to sound calm and rational while they are creating death and violence for people "like me" who are goddamn innocent but not a willing participant in my own destruction and "failure" by their demand that I not compete. So they keep attacking me even now after decades of poisoning and torture so the next wave of shit and filth from Whorewood can endlessly capitalize on attacking me and proving that they are annoying and abusive and violent towards me as hell for which they get endless more deals, awards, prizes and lead roles and lead roles in politics as well.

------------------

So they won't stop the deadly and interference type of attacks so I am rendered stuck without access and I am constantly under threat of grievous harm and death and I must write and write these hysterical posts because they are also drugging me nightly while they are teleporting me to people saying and doing violent and disgusting things and abusing and assaulting me. One celebrity filth shit whore comes to attack me after the next in an endless rotation of the same shit pigs all associated with Trump who have been in the public with him and some are of the "false opposition" who claim they are "against him"---

I keep telling them with increasing loss of all control that I hope they get killed that they are disgusting, they never stop. The women are as violent and sick and foul as the pig men but since I am not lesbian or bi they keep coming after me with the men. Dirty, sick and meaningless pig pitt the shit has begun to make the same facial expressions as filthy maggot robber, this vile and immature hateful and violent thug skank from Oz-land who has conjoined with this dirty ape pig for YEARS to obtain Oscar red carpet appearances for her not great acting in the movies that they crank out. All the "great" movies that stupid dumb pig pitt has cranked out for the past decade have been stolen from posts I wrote about how sick and corrupt he and his group are and the sexism and analysis of the racist and sexist content of Whorewood movies (i.e. Marilyn Monroe and Barbie are two examples that the pig apes have stolen to make their movies) any other movie they make has been relegated to casual disinterest for any great awards category (I think, some have fared better than others) but not at the level of constant awards at every major awards ceremony year after year that has been the case since these parasitic filth creeps latched on and have not stopped brutally slowly murdering me ever since--and laughing about how bad I look as I fight perpetually to clean and heal and do nothing else with my life but fight to get anyone to stop this sick situation and it's still completely ongoing with the next generation of shit waiting to take power once the dinosaurs who have been trained by the 3rd Reich will be displaced so they can install the 4th Reich with their shitty stupid children automatically nepo-babies installed into power alongside them.


----------------------

Three hours later and the terrorists turned my electricity off for 1 1/2 hours---after I had written something at 2 hours after having written the end of the latest rant above. All that I wrote was lost as they turned off all electricity except for themselves. They claim that the 100% brightly lit halls and their office and the elevators and the lobby are running on "emergency" but I know what "emergency" generator power looks like and it's not 100% output. So they are also turning off my electricity as another form of torture--every day they attack me until I can't tolerate it any longer even though my tolerance levels have increased they violently assault me to get this reaction out of me and this is their daily promotional quota so they never stop until I react.

they are leeches who suck out and dig until they hit a hate reaction out of me, supposedly this is "mind control" but it's just immature sleaze scum being handed technology by well-trained idiots who also never created the tech they just sell it or distribute it; they are dirty little money-making parasites as well, corrupt, sleazy and immature as well. 

-------

I had to go down into the lobby area because of a delivery I was expecting. As I wrote earlier, what I had written was deleted after they turned off my power. They also deposited over 150,000 files into my C drive while I was out of this room. 

I was nearly walked into by the hostile and nasty "maintenance" creep who I made a complaint about to my landlord in an email because he is yelling at me and nasty and appears to be incompetent. He was standing inside a doorway as I was briskly walking through the lobby to greet the delivery woman who was outside the glass doors on the front of the reception area. The maintenance creep walked exactly in pace to walk directly into me from the side, oblique angle as I was walking very fast and concentrating on the purchase and not him, as he walked directly at me very quickly. Outside the doors a Thai woman was standing pretending to be paying--she stood almost motionless as I approached. I have to add that all people who are in the lobby are stalker terrorists as this condo has been completely emptied of all residents. The building is vacated the patios are all empty except for a few props of laundry hanging outside of a few studios on the patios. The hillside has been bought out by Trump and the Whorewood crowd, so when I leave when they push me out or force me out, this will be torn down to profit the pig ape scum whores who have been paid in the President's office of the US, Acedemy Awards almost every year for the past decade, endless promotions and millions of dollars and ideas stolen from me with full applause and torture and mutilation of my body as they are cheered on by the Nazi/Mafia fans who cheer them on in waves of screams---more than the usual fan stuff I believe. I don't care, but it appears that they are part of a global entity of fascist Nazi/Mafia take-over so the people involved in this scheme are indebted to "support" their main take-over perpetrators as these celebrities absolutely are--agents of chaos and destruction and mind programming into fascist Nazi ideology in various forms.


That was a digression; my brain is currently under extreme pressure from the tech afflicting motor skills (so I can barely move my fingers and hands to the correct keys while the keyboard is hacked to be too stiff to type lightly on, must pound down and my hands get frozen mid-air)

I was essentially followed today by a Thai women who was carrying a remote weapon in her mid-sized purse. She ran to follow me as I very quickly sped through the lobby, past the electric-key doors and then I walked to the stairwell to get a tiny bit of exercise. I was carrying at least 20 lbs of weight due to having to carry all my cooking oils, my shampoo, my passport my cosmetics and very heavy items all the healing vitamins and everything that can be stolen that I absolutely need, or tainted as they poison my food every time I leave this room and steal and destroy, every single time (so they infected my laptop with 150,000 files on my C-drive and etc when I was rushing around to try to get in and out of the delivery process quickly--

This woman literally ran after me as I began climbing the stairs. She was one foot behind me. I felt suddenly an exhaustion and I could not move any longer so I grabbed the metal hand rail to get a grip and pull myself up with all the weight as she began to stalk me from behind, literally one foot behind me. As I grabbed the rail I could literally feel my fingers release and go into a wide-open splayed figure like spreading all fingers at once and opening the palm. I nearly fell backward because of this instantaneous attack on me. The creeps stalking me, as I have observed for YEARS in public spaces, approach me always carrying or having some bag on their shopping carts that is larger than the usual bags but still not obnoxious in size; almost "normal". I feel always an attack on my body, such as severe heart palpitations. I can also always tell that the terrorist is attacking me with portable weapons by the greasy film of hormone-induced glandular outpouring as these filthy creep parasites are always turned on and puffed up on hormones and adrenaline and dopamine and etc as they torture, the pig apes from Whorewood are addicted to this high as it enhances a sexual ambience around their dirty filthy bodies--that is what I see, this glistening turned on hormonal release. She was glowing and as I nearly fell back she giggled and said in a spiteful "sweet" tone like a psycho scum "be careful" but it was a warning of violence and the technology that could be used to cause yet ANOTHER accident that could seriously harm or kill me--as this group of shit has been doing for years, in addition to the mutilations and insertions into my body and things stuck under my skin and all money being blocked so I can't afford a doctor plus a host of legal problems they have created but I am liable for if I do get into a bind--


After I wrote about how disgusting this skank was, the power was abruptly shut off but only in my room. I could hear the hum of the power generator that is always on for the building on the ground area of this building--because of the 90-degree rock hillside that is nestled 30 feet away from the back side of this building, the noise from everything reverberates so I know the are shutting my power down. This has been ongoing for over a decade, as well. In America the terror attack on my living space has been construction and new housing being built right next to where I live. This followed me for YEARS. Here in Thailand it's power being turned off AND construction around me on all sides (or they drill into the cement of the building for hours every day for months--as they did when shit pig pitt had my computer broken and I couldn't write about it and was stuck being poisoned to death and unable to go out to an internet cafe for weeks upon end as I sat dying while that filthy pig and his skank whore wife and endless numbers of shit celebrities came to abuse rape and torture me while Trump laughed about it--under his terror administration of this torture situation.

It has improved only a little bit but only barely under Biden.

And I am still writing these posts. 

But this was a threat to my life basically as if these microchip implants can force your hands to release suddenly while you are in the middle of your nervous system being attacked as a threat to you is stalking you from behind, imagine while driving, or any other deadly situation and they have done this to me as well, this same group, while driving as they then tried to smash my lower teeth out after I fell because the handlebars swerved 180 degrees to the right, I fell on my chin on the pavement, and THEN the pig apes had my gum tissue cut out while I was sleeping (they began doing this to me two weeks ago once more so I have to sleep with an entire system covering my mouth to stop this near total destruction to my teeth_) and that was after shit pig whore pitt the piece of shit had part of my uterus severed out, then killing the cat I was taking care of by having it brutally crushed to death and also infected with a deadly cat disease beforehand, just to make sure. It's sibling kitten was attacked with one eye gouged out. Etc etc the list of the past DECADE of that pompous swaggering psychopath piece of sick and dirty ugly shit is endless along with shitalina--and when I said that pig pitt made the exact same expression on his dumb and rotten face as Maggot robber this Oz-land skank parasite with her host of men and women coming to attack me for writing about what a dirty and stupid ugly sick thing she is--that is my opinion they are absolutely brainwashed into Nazi iconography--but the face this stupid pig pitt made he has never made before, but acting in concert with her, he has assumed her exact facial ugly huge mouthed expression in all it's stupidity and ugliness--so he is a meaningless creep with no personality but only an aggressive scum who has capitalized fully on the Nazi imagery while pretending to be something other. He has no personality or he has been brainwashed by this English-crown-influenced skank from Australia and that is probably more the reality than any surmising on my part.

But they are all disgusting to me and towards me. They should NEVER have been allowed to continue this terror operation. People should stop revering Elon Musk as he's another dumb immature scumbag who is good at posturing and playing an image game but is a malevolent fascist Nazi which more and more people are coming to recognize but he's still in control over this technology and the shit from Whorewood are still being allowed to vent their sick hate and crap upon me and ostensibly others when they get the chance. A complete horror situation is unfolding to the applause of the dumbed down sheeple.

--------------


No comments:

Post a Comment