Saturday, August 5, 2023

After more hours of filthy maggot Robber this australian blonde Nazi filthbucket parasite using the technology to spew insults and Trump chants of "loser" into my middle ear while I am sewing, fighting to heal, while Baryishnikov is giving me hints using the same tech no how to stand straight while I am fighting this hard block of poison that the bigot filth whore has profited off having put in my food and injected into my bladder via sewage water injections into my vagina and into my bladder by her Mafia shit squad, dirty deniro and pesce and that group along with Trump. all working together to attack me for some damn sick reason a contract that some Europigape created to crush me---as these filthy pigs oblige happily. As I fight to move my body this filthy ugly blonde Nazi whore pig ape is using the tech to insult how my body looks ,while I am in this room in the same paralysis I have been in for years while she profited off keeping me so stuck I could only write my ideas-and then only a few paragraphs, on Facebook as these filthy pigs then stole the ideas and continued to MURDER me with poisoning keeping me bloated and my body completely huge and deformed with hard poison that is literally impossible to get out but I keep trying as pieces cpome out--after more than 12 years of trying every day as they kept poisoning me. So I wrote some posts angry about this and this filthy dirty pig whore that is one of pitt's harem of Nazi filthy skanks---all vicious lying and all being handed every kind of prize and plastic surgery and award plus millions and millions of dollars for their participation---Disgust and shock report from terrorism that is never stopped by the US Government and it's dumb sleaze filth celebrities out of Whorewood: That the mind control technology that Trump was handed so this group of pure shit like filth pitt and shitalina and at least 200 other celebrities and goons can have a monopoly on power in the media--with news anchors joining in, all raping, beating, abusing, insulting and the contract is thus that they steal ideas from me, have me poisoned and made inert, my body decaying from stress, toxic shock and torture which has been never-ending for more than a decade every SINGLE day for hours and hours and hours non-stop day after day literally without end--as the pigs insult and mock how my body is so scarred up, bloated, huge, deformed which they profited off and ordered--that this is no problem to the crap governing society and the country, even when what came out of this was the terrorism of the Trump train which is still vying for dictatorial powers, and with mind control tech and these murder gangs aka "gang stalking" groups people will be massacred in ever-increasing numbers until this death squad culture is out and open with full governmental support, whereas now it's all hushed-up and silenced while I write my posts and I get no change except a game of it diminishing perhaps for a few hours after I write. The shit whores who profit off this are the pigs instructing the creeps in the rooms and in the death squad groups to attack me using vector-analysis software to track my every movement so they can come at me from the side angles where I can't see, as they block my brain, vision and tweak my mental and emotional state and constrict my vocal chords by the microchip implant whenever I am talking to people. The filthy skank who is shit pitt's partner, just one of the rotten Nazi bigot whores who he has screwed in his never-ending ascension to being handed a virtual empire out of stealing ideas from me, which both he and his filthy dirty evil wife shitalina have been doing for A DECADE. When I write that they should be stopped, in increasing rage as the years go by and I see one fucking pig after the next using concepts I had written of or even thought of being handed millions and millions of dollars to create these movie concepts but turning it all, of course, into fascist Nazi worship and Mafia criminality so the sheeple can become more engrossed with fascist imagery (to repeat in society, which they are doing to the shock of the dumb media blathering contingent which could not begin to analyze any of this for the years this has been building up and only when it bursts and erupts do they make any mention of the outbreak of murder and sickness culture for fascist Nazi Mafia dictatorship. So the filthy pig ape who is now attacking me has partnered with psychopathic criminal vile shit pig pitt and a slew of Europigape shit who have been behind the American scum actors, and the stealing of my concepts for them to steal while they never stop having my body mutilated--my body is now so bloated, poisoned, scarred up, my toes are completely broken my fingers have been mutilated and mangled by nightly insertions of metal objects under the cuticles literally every night FOR YEARS so now the nails won't grow back the nails are so disgusting and dead they hang off and I can't use them. They just sliced into more gum tissue on my upper mandible a few days ago as I wrote about the THIRTY YEARS OF scumstallone having his Italian Mafia pig ape goons rape, poison me to death nearly, endless violence as I wrote about what a sick fuck he is, and they have sliced parts of my gum tissue. I wrote about the rotten ugly skank whose team stole my concept about a feminist Barbie Idea which I could only write on Facebook in the throes of being poisoned into inertia while shit filth Depp was endlessly torturing and abusing and raping me in teleportation in absolute violence as I wrote and wrote and was so drugged I could not get out of bed. Now my body is congealed, sagging, aged, scarred up, most of my hair is gone from chemical burns from attacks --which continue while I am sleeping. I wrote a few posts about this shit movie which I knew was a concept stolen from my writing by fuck pig shit pitt this ugly dirty filthy creep and his partner shitalina they are so revolting and I have been writing for YEARS to please stop the murder please get them off of me. I am still writing this as the bigot Australian whore filth parasite is determined to torture me with this technology--as Baryishnikov is there always while these blonde whores are attacking me--the shit daughter of Depp and now the shit daughter-aged whore couch-casting filth from Australia who I wrote a few posts about, mostly about how shitty the movie is the premise of it and the reason for it's existence--and the shit actor playing the lead role (many of them, of course, knowing about this and fully participating in the lucrative promotional contract out on me). Shock and disbelief that with Trump now indicted multiple times the fucking politicians are still mocking with gleeful sadistic evil smiles the torture being piled up against me only because I am fighting for my own self-determination and to not be victmized and raped and poisoned and turned into some minion serving shit parasites who are so stupid and blank they must steal ideas from me for a fucking DECADE going on and on, but returning the huge awards and contracts with more violence and more abuse so I react and react and they they torture me for reacting. Despite so many top politicians knowing about this on all sides of the political spectrum, not a single fucker will come to take this technology away from the stupid evil rotten celebrity pieces of shit. Disbelief. Unbelievable incompetence and lack of foresight. Even with Trump who was actively engaged in using mind control tech and put Elon Musk into a "gatekeeper" position no one is stopping Musk and his brain implant technology, no one is doing any investigation into this crime endlessly being foisted against me. The shit sleazy and dumb whores use this tech while I am freshly drugged, upon waking they attack my brain functioning and using "voice to skull" technology endlessly saying vile and abusive things into my very brain --inner ear--with this tech as they go on and on and on and on for hours and hours. This bigot blonde nazi skank piece of shit with all the blonde bigots of whorewood backing her and shit pitt--like Robert Redford a huge backer of this and promoter of every fucking Nazi who has stolen my ideas and tortured me for his frumpy festival---goddamn they should be stopped but nothing doing. People like Nancy Pelosi have profited so much off this system and they all rely on it for their entitlement positions with no real competition for decades and decades and decades--the public completely complies and really wants this shit to remain in power forever--like a monarchy. So, no one will stop them. I only ask that if anyone can ever get a chance wipe them off the face of the planet forever. I truly wish them death. I hope some infuriated fascist Nazi will go on a rampage against Whorewood for the threat they feel about men being symbolically castrated in this shit movie. I never wrote any concept about the inferiority of men in my analysis, which was sort of feminist based. They should really be stopped and no one is doing anything about it or this tech or taking it away from scum and stupid shit parasites. It is still shockingly unbelievable to me how sick America is and how much you fuckers have allowed incompetent sleazy dirty shit people to go on and on attacking me. J ust when will anyone ever consider this a fucking crime aainst me instead of bigot whores being "entitled" to do this because they play "humanitarian" roles in shitty movies and their swaggering sexualized psychopathy makes people feels some kind of wish for power outside of a restrained law-and-order society. So nothing is happening. Years of writing about this, years of politicians like Pelosi coming to threaten to kill me, yelling like fascists at me, threatening me with murder and amputation (nasty, dirty Pelosi so well-trained in fake smiling while saying syrupy crap about "Democracy" and stealing and robbing in her "American-Italian" fascist fashion. She is just one, there are so many others. I sit here in incredulous shock that this group of fucking sick stupid shit has still not BEEN STOPPED from having this technology, that no one will ever protect me from this murder, that they are still being promoted into highest lead roles and no one is even considering that this is wrong and that they are shit exploiting America and selling it out as TRAITORS and whores?

 So after years of partnering with shit pig pitt and laughing, giggling and offering advice on how to destroy me and steal and whatever--as I write my chagrin the pig ape whore comes to attack me under the same contract, which is not only to steal and then slowly kill me and disfigure, cutting and slicing into my body every day (I wake up with red blood bursts under my skin, the injections of silicone under my skin enlarged, cuts and slices into my gums, my toes my fingers--etc etc every morning I wake up and there is either a cut, a slash an injury and it never stops. My body is completely scarred up and deformed by now. They also cut out part of my uterus. No one can give a fucking damn this is not a crime according to all of Congress and the fucking media it's their "entitlement" and so many people are being killed by police and by poverty I am just another statistic. Although this particular crime has entailed Trump being put into power so this group of fucking shit out of Whorewood can have endless top priority for every lead role and awards ceremony and festival circuit, handed all promotions for their "directorial" debuts and etc.. all under the huge incentive umbrella of the Trump Train. 


And yet, no one can even begin to identify this as a problem for society. No, pigs like Piglousy get endless more millions. The shit whore attacking me who is now insulting how my body is sagging, broken down, I have not been able to exercise for over a DECADE so yesterday when I walked up two fights of stairs, I could feel either the heart palpitations from the tech or my heart muscles are extremely weak from YEARS of the tech exerting heart palpitations while I was poisoned, made paralyzed, mostly dazed in a drugged up stupor and toxic shock, unable to move as the poisons accumulated into my body interior as the pigs haven't stopped putting every sick and vicious fascist piece of shit into power possible. Trump is just the most visible. The shit like pig pitt remain being handed every avenue to global power and he's never stopping in trying to force a baby out of me. I only pray for his demise and hope he is paralyzed along with shit pig pigaline and their shitty dirty children who also expect a nepotism paradise out of this for the rest of their shitty dirty lives.

--------

No comments:

Post a Comment