Saturday, August 19, 2023

Entertainment Cesspool report: USA-sponsored Terrorist murder report. Another plant is being slowly killed. The terrorists are pouring poison into my plants, so when one is killed, I try to buy another one and it is killed. The types of flowering vines I want to put into my garden are then taken down from every single plant store in the vicinity. I bought online seeds and have grown them for 2 months, they are now growing and tiny flowers are budding. The plant is dying and as I water it and feed it plant food, it spruces up again. This morning, after it looked green and healthy last night, it's now completely yellow and shriveled up from what they pour onto it this morning or late last night.//I shat out black poison after only 5 days of detox. It was so severe and so unnatural that it was a thin liquid completely black and smelled like a rotting corpse. This happened circa 4 a.m. in the morning. Nevertheless, from more than a decade of this group poisoning me and repoisoning me after every detox and torturing me into a near shock system failure so they can get off, feel entitled, feel empowered and bolstered by hormone addictions after all their drug, alcohol and sex addictions these parasites are so enthralled with torture they are torturing me ot death and laughing as I flounder from poisons as they laugh about me shitting it out, mock continuously how my body looks from their poisoning, as I write on these blogs and posts on facebook about being murdered, people nevertheless never stop them and only congratulate them on losing any last semblance of intelligent humanity and instead embracing genocide and murder while posing as being "feminist" and "humanitarian" to see off more insurrection and murder in order for the Nazis to "divide and conquer" as these Americans welcome in with especially open legs the hateful and spiteful anti-Ameircans whom they want to see crushed into their skank bedrooms for romping oozing black liquid death fluid-sharing as they are lavished by the death-mongering investors who are using this portal of black cesspool mind programming to instill a death and destruction culture.

 "The Pagans--'Eyes of Satan'". Marcos Motorsierra. September 28, 2011.





"Electric Wizard--Supercoven". TenTonMonolith. January 7, 2012.





---------------
Breathe deep out the gathering gloom
disperse it with the exhalation of their own dank tomb from the womb of the apron-strings mutti they cling onto for belief, ungrown yet huge in form. The demons plan on the next way to parasitically attack for the sucking-ritual to commence once more in the vulnerable state of deep healing sleep from the poisons now black and putrid they poured into, and injected up into my body. Laughing, giggling, violent, disgusting, ugly faces because I can't see the definition of their plastic surgery covering in the dimension of teleportation so I see the ugly awful expressions that you never see in celebrity/politico photo ops where they blather on with the hissing instructions they are told to replicate:

I repudiate.

Today is a beautiful day.

"Smashing Pumpkins--Today". Smashing Pumpkins. August 3, 2011.




"Burn down the Sun 
I'm not everyone...
I'm nothing but a body
in my mind..."

"The Smashing Pumpkins--Solaris". Smashing Pumpkins. June 28, 2018.


 




No comments:

Post a Comment