Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Terrorist Report: Non-stop drilling into cement in the room 2 floors beneath mine--on the patio under my window where the noise is acoustically flung back against the 90-degree, steep, rock hillside almost 30 feet from the patio area--the noise echoes back. This drilling goes on for hours every day and has been ongoing for more than one week. The terrorists have forced so much hate and violence upon me that this has been almost an extra compared to the other attacks, including the endless physical and verbal fighting with the same expletives who I have constantly for nearly a decade told every single day I detest them, their movies, their personalities as they prove every day my reasoning 100% correct and even I gave them too much credit when I was first teleported to them. //The drilling outside on the patios and underneath my room has been going on every single year, for hours and hours every day, periodically every half year or so. They were drilling for 8 hours a day for over 3 months; this happened when my computer had been broken by the celebrity I have mentioned for years who operates with his wife and girlfriends and boyfriends as Weinstein Nazi bot 2.xxx. The drilling sounds like a construction site, a literal hard hat drilling machine into steal and cement, going on and on and on hours and hours and hours every single day.

No comments:

Post a Comment