Friday, August 4, 2023

Attacked in teleportation by Australian 4th Reich/English Crown implant into American infiltration, blonde bigot fascist parasite Maggot Robber. I've been writing about it's parasitic exploitation of me through the pig apeness of pig pitt and shitalina and Tarantino the Mafia anti-Semitic Nazi-spewing hateful 88 creep and his crew which are expecting a complete universe of entitlement for this contract out on me. As Maggot is part of that crew, with her fascist training she came on like a Europigape. I have actually never met an Australian who is not an incredible and lying bigot. Never, unfortunately. I suggest people read the book by D.H. Lawrence titled "Kangaroo". I think a movie based on the book was also made, but I have never watched it. I really felt this dread in reading it after the point of the white fascist bigot in Australia returning home after mass murdering the indigenous tribes in a genocidal wave of violence after an uprising, as his wife just wanted hot sex with him because she smelled his blood and violence and wanted to parasitically suck in that murder energy through sex. D. H. Lawrence, although he surely had his faults, was a guru in analyzing sexual violence and submission and subversion. But my point is that I have really only seen a most ugly and violent form of racism and anti-Semitism coming out of every single Ozzie scumbag I have ever met; and I have lived in London and worked for a hotel as a receptionist with an Australian club office in that space so I had to deal with many for many months. It was constant threat and hate and ugliness. I experienced it again this morning as I was exercising, in the midst of trying to heal my body from the violence this ugly and sinister disgusting parasite skank has been feeding off with her London bucket cesspool of entitlement and fake overtures of being a "feminist" with death threats aimed at me for becoming outraged after YEARS of her profiting off her rotten Irish boyfriend (S&M dumbass partner) raping me in teleportation like a disgusting creep sleaze filth. They are disgusting. They are absolutely cheered on in Whorewood. They are supported by the shit and incompetence of Congress to a degree as if America really wants to become a vassal state of the 4th Reich Europigape zone. I believe this fully. It doesn't matter if it's #45 or #46 or whatever number, this is an official but unstated policy. So again, I write my blog post and hope that the creep reading this who attacked me is somehow less glorified by my country instead of allowed to get away with this endless crime. If that pig ape does it to me, they will do it to many,; many others. Their goal is total overtake of america. They already dominate the film industry and media. They control the greedy and sleazy politicians who are so expert at claiming every platitude in front of a camera and most are trained in acting by the 4th Reich industry of Whorewood (i.e. pelosi).//; in a way most similar to the attacks forced upon me by the spawn of one of the American rapist criminals you all love and admire. She is "half" french--and the half shit half fascist pig ape from Australia, the fully indoctrinated 4th Reich bigot with English wealth backing her infiltration into Whorewood through the greed and stupidity of shitalina and filth pig pitt---mostly pitt as I am sure they have had intercourse and now he's fully showering her with every kind of push for her filthy career---so he attacked me for writing about the reality of the years of her participation and what shit she and he are--and now that the wave of applause has subsided the pig ape whore itself came to assault me with endless insults while I was trying to break the hard shell of poison she participated in having pumped into my body under orders of the "Italian-American" mafia which, along with her, and scores of actors from Whorewood, have all obtained lead roles and awards for all the years they have globbed onto having me violently assaulted, my ideas stolen (as I wrote yesterday, this robber is truly emboldened and behaves absolutely like a Nazi bigot). I was trying to stretch this afternoon around noon, her voice came over with insults at how broken my body is in appearance from more than a decade of me being poisoned and raped and tortured by her friends while she sat giggling in the background as pig pitt then got to screw her as part of his harem and he's delighted, she alongside him, has obtained also red carpet entrance into endless Oscars year-after-year for this violence against me. Using the exact same words almost as the shit that Depp spewed out as his spawn, her attack is by this time to me old and stale it's not as nasty as it first was as a shock to how sick and ugly and filthy and low and subhuman these f-ers really are. So I tried to ignore the creep--they then used tech to force shots from her latest plastic bimbo skank movie into my brain--they can insert images, it's truly subhuman and especially in their hands. She began yelling violently at me for having written a negative review of the movie upon which she and her cohorts stole the ideas from--me--some of them, not the premise of the film that has so many people enraged but the followers of the 4th Reich sheeple love it--not able to question anything any longer they go along with whatever entices them in a parade of imagery intended to shock their senses-particularly if it's sexually that really is more interesting than political integrity or anything else. //So I had to fight her after she went on and on at me, as they all do, but the Europigape-based scum are the most vicious. They are truly, as I have been writing for over a decade, intent on subverting the American system through these brainwashed into behaving like fascist Nazi aristocracy and death mode squad surveillance Gestapo tactics. Infiltration, colonization, Imperialism: these are the basic terms used to describe their modus operandi. Why am I the only person writing about this? I am the "only one" being victimized in this manner so everyone else calls them their great "friends" as they reap in the mansions and jets and lavish orgy dinners and luxury lifestyles for participating. But I wrote about the disgust I have for her and the movie without wasting more of my life watching the K-rap these pig apes come out with. My review was based on my "insider" information of being the perpetual teleportation victim. I warn people that the mentality that Trump espouses comes from the 4th Reich Nazi Europigapes that so many Americans yearn to install into American society. They will retain "Democracy" for at least two tangible reasons: one is so they will have redress when their fellow scumbag terrorists try that crap on them. 2. To remain in NATO, as premise for NATO is having a Democratic system of governance. They are building a fascist Nazi concentration camp in the wasteland of American society with their monopolizing tyranny replacing all free competition and speech (as I have been nearly killed for using the First Amendment, which has been and is constantly denied me. This is all supported fully by Nancy Pelosi, Jamie Raskin, AOC, Hillary Clinton, Mitch McConnell, Ted Cruz, Bernie Sanders, Kinzinger, Trump, Lyndsey Graham, and the list goes on and on and on and on but those have been some of the most nasty or violent or deadly towards me, as they fully embrace the vile criminal celebrities and wealth monopoly and non-stop criminal acquisition while posturing with their scripted speeches contrary to their actual behavior and what they truly are working towards. //Terrorist Report: Drilling with electric drills ongoing in the room beneath mine--a terrorist noise attack--it sounds like a dentist drilling into enamel. The drilling in that room has gone on for years while I have been living here. //I was accosted by a celebrity terrorist and I defended myself. They believe they are entitled to a fascist Nazi 4th Reich theft and torture campaign against me and that I have no human rights, legal rights or anything. This one in particular was very vicious and of course is not from the USA. As part of the 4th Reich connected to the English Crown, absolutely instructed to threaten me with utmost ugliness--if they had their way it would be much worse. That is their intended goal, to "have their way" eventually with this technology and lack of Congressional or societal oversight or concern about victims of this egregious system of techno-tyranny.//

 *This post was hacked and words were omitted and the sentences repasted back together. It's confusing to read in many parts due to the terrorist hacking not to my writing. I also felt dizzy and nauseous after struggling to type with malware hacking to the keyboard. My brain is also under attack so as usual this is replete with cursing. I can't think clearly under this influence--again, part of a huge discrediting effort. I also regret that I am writing about such low and crap parasitic scumbags as I don't want to help their goal of attacking me so I write about how disgusting and vile they are and behave towards me. When I said this creepy woman has a crocodile smile, she has truly demonstrated my analysis is correct as her fake huge skank smile is replaced by what is like a reptilian ugliness and a copy of what other skanks from the bigot entitlement zone have inflicted upon me after they steal ideas from me and have their boyfriends and husbands and fathers rape me so they can have endless promotions into lead roles and awards and festivals. It has been going on for over 10 years without an end. So i am writing and now assisting in that goal for them. Unfortunately, all these years of writing about this has resulted in nothing changing due to any intervention from the people who should have fulfilled their oaths and protected my human rights. They are viciously attacking me for writing about the violence and sickness that they have committed, in reality not unflinching in detail but always cursing due to my brain being so obfuscated by this blasting tech into my cognitive analytical calm reasoning and rhetorical capabilities. **another point is that all the politicians I have written of who participate in this claim they are "fighting" Trump and the deterioration of "Democracy". It is I who has been fighting Trump and fighting for Democracy. These expletives have only allowed Trump to flourish until their position of stability was questioned. They have viciously attacked me for saying no to being bereft of every Constitutional Right possible which is the aim of these pigs is for me to "accept" this status of being poisoned and raped to death without protest or any resistance. Otherwise, I am attacked for actually fighting for "Democracy" and the disgusting politicians remain as staunchly lying and allowing this to continue. But my reaction to yet another piece of shit with a foreign country passport coming to infiltrate my country with the greed and ignorance of the shit pitt gang, which I swear I have never seen any higher intelligence than a gang of doped up thugs, which is what most of them have been is drug addicts or alcoholics reciting scripted lines and prancing around after getting much physical training and plastic surgery--but anyways---writing is like this huge physical exertion plus my brain is being half shut down in cognition and cognitive ability to write in a more perfunctory way--calm writing is impossible once I delve into the endless violence that no one will stop. I assume my writing appears almost comical. I try to laugh about it sort of. Otherwise, I can't write with my actual real writing skills or mental training. It is impossible with the hacking and the brain obfuscation that is never-ending attack upon my brain and nervous system in any communication endeavor I make in any context.


I hate to mention anything about h-wood or movies now, but I find it actually unfair for Oprah to be targeted by the movie about sex trafficking when the white supremacists who are rapists and abusers are always left out of the spotlight for rape and all their crimes. They are always treated with the kind of kid gloves that has kept Trump in the belief paradigm that he can shoot someone on 5th Avenue and people would still vote for him.

As the former associates of Trump, they either have all been groomed in this mentality by the millions and exoneration they have received as being celebrities, but mostly the people supporting them for this overtake of Democracy are truly inculcating them into this philosophy. They are all fully indoctrinated to the point of being instant fascist murdering bigot rapists and thieves puffed up in their pig-sniffing-the-air poses about their entitlement to rape and steal and rob. 

When do people like shitalina and pit pig shit get the microscopic lens treatment instead of the black woman--which of course Elon Musk is fully supporting, this effort. Considering what the bigot blonde Nazis are and what they do and what they crank out, much preferred is Oprah to their inoculation to any scrutiny because of their Nazi appearances and status. 

I told Oprah that her inclusion in this hate crime would eventually boomerang. She had so much trust in Trump she never considered that the bigots he would install into power such as Musk would instead be part of an attempt at her downfall. 


It's really such short-sightedness and I tried endlessly to warn her and the rest of that group that the eventual consequences of their empty and shallow posturing but inclusion in this fascist 4th Reich meant that they, as representatives of " minority" or "feminist" status would someday rue the day when they actually helped put the system into effect that may be their actual demise.

------------

This is not based on anything actually happening to Miss Oprah, only in response to the endless videos on YouTube with hate diatribes against Oprah with Elon Musk  fully supporting the movie and the cause against Oprah. As they have all been in the same room, sitting on those creepy rows of chairs, observing as I am teleported as they all take turns attacking me mostly in disgusting and vile ways, it's creepy to see them cannibalize one of their participants, but for the 4th Reich, eventually the "power" must be taken away from the minorities who rose up assuming that by participating in injustice and racism they would never have the red carpet swept up from under them. So far, it's just Oprah who is one of the lynchpins of minority wealth status the 4th Reich is aiming it's downfall at, and I really don't know how authentic the videos about all these men, with a black male also putting out videos against Oprah---but all have violently assaulted me just as Oprah has, and none of them are questioning any of the blonde bigots with their Europigape mansions they are only focusing on Aprah--and please note, this post has been hacked and I am now rewriting in this last paragraph. I cannot know which if the videos hacked into my youtube channel "recommended page" which is like a hacking celebrity and politician board for me to click on, all terrorists trying to get me to click on them so they can teleport and abuse and berate me, especially if I say I like their art or presentations----I can't know if there is a huge onslaught of focus upon Aprah and her supposed African sex trafficking school because there is so much misinformation hacked onto my computer that most of the videos are outright deceptions used as mind control "tricks".


*this post has been badly, as usual, rewritten and parts and words deleted and all strung together in semi-incomprehensible elongated paragraphs lacking punctuation/grammar.

----------

It is sad for me to recount that I wrote this post under duress because of the drilling in the room from two power drills blasting into the cement and steel walls underneath this room. This has gone on for about 2 years, literally, taking the span of time I have sat here being poisoned and tortured in it's aggregate--I've been stuck here in what seems like forever doing Master Cleanses every month, only to be repoisoned so badly my body has been a rectangular shape and I'm comatose and in pain every single day fighting to get the poison they keep injecting into my body out.

So writing about this Maggot parasite who is a former or current part-time lover with shit pig pitt will only put her into more awards and lead role categories. It is very unfortunate as I swore to not be involved in any more of this movie Whorewood crap and not watch the bs on the tube. But the Trump syndrome is going on and on with indictments going on every day. What fascist Nazi Biden has done is leave this situation rotting for so long that Trump will, indeed, be able to pardon himself if he does win. Biden is part of the same 4th Reich group, as is Harris. It is something some call "The Illuminati" but when Biden used the rising Sun as his motif for his inauguration, I knew that this was a harkening call of his obedience to the fascist Nazi 4th Reich aka Illluminati symbolism. True to form, the enslavement and technoterrorism that the Nazis helped to create is fully functioning with Nazi-endorsed Musk building human implant technology and it's going to be far worse than "The Sound of Freedom" which that pig scum is endorsing. What he will do is far, far more sexually debased than mere human trafficking. 

I'm not sure if Biden is in partnership with Musk but they are both involved in this terrorism aimed at me, which the pig organization intends to create a literal universe of victims and parasites feeding off other human beings in a techno-terror 4th Reich "paradise" of no more people like me having any opportunities whatsoever. What Aprah said to me when she first said "Praise the Lord" as I kind of scoffed at that pretense, was secondly that she was helping to have me raped, beaten and tortured after she stole the concept of A Wrinkle in Time along with her partners (the "black" women activists for racial injustice--except when it happens to me then they are all for it) but--that she's working to help " little black girls". 

I wonder if you will be able to help yourself when the Nazis can't stand to see you have more money and power than they. This movie Sound of Freedom is just the sound of the 4th Reich taking aim at people they don't want to have the same rights of exploitation that they, the white pig ape men (the men who are both promoting this are from the ENGLISH COMMONWEALTH) by the way---(duh).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...