Monday, September 27, 2021

All I see on some news broadcasts are people around the world yelling into microphones about their "rights". All angry, yelling and demanding their rights. So far, no one will fight for me to defend my rights. My rights are all human rights that have gone before me and extend into all history.

 This technology and the misuse/misappropriation of it by sickening people like Nancy Pelosi, who has to be one of the most greasy, sleazy and disgusting examples of malfeasance in the political sphere (and she lisps and sounds like a grease machine when she hisses out like a slurring drunken slut (that is how I perceive her, how I have seen her when she teleports me, a hideous bigot a most disgusting evil and sick person, like the rest of these celebrities it is sickening how violent, ugly and sleazy and nasty and putrid they behave and this kind of sickness is being used as a promotional tool by even more evil and sick unworthy types who have demonstrated absolute evil in the name of power and pretense: but back to this ugly and foul woman who is chief Democrat in the House of Representatives who partnered with a most nasty and also evil Austrian celebrity who is vile, filthy, nasty, sleazy and it's just one component of the entire gang of these creeps I have had to suffer through for over 8 years and longer--who are so immersed in this torture apparatus they utterly believe they have every single entitlement to torture me for ideas and then torture me when I fight for my rights which NO ONE else apparently is fighting for.


Putridity: the bs banter about how much she is fighting for Democracy and The People)--she's one of the most vile examples of this, but if NO ONE will fight against this gross injustice but they are demanding their "rights" when it comes to technological torture and slavery and rape and slow murder and absolute oppression and endless circular attempts to crush my mind, spirit, body and replace all with decay, destruction and obsolescence while the criminals laughing about their criminal exploits using this tech and being promoted by the grease sleaze that is responsible for this huge injustice system that everyone just watches going on--won't fight or help or defend me--but all are yelling about their own rights if they see these rights being eroded. None can make the huge leap of intelligence to understand that this system affecting me is as deadly as any plague throughout history and as deadly--in it's budding stage no one can even begin to perceive how dangerous this technology and this system of gang stalking terrorism and its' subsequent death squad psychopathy is utterly a threat to everyone's rights. I find myself having no options or choice despite over 7 or 8 years of writing these posts to the people responsible for protecting the most free society for the masses, and yet none can even do more than jump to participate in this heinous technocratic system of perversion and fascism and bigotry just to get a leap up in temporary promotional status. In the end, many of the perpetrators will also fall victim to the greed of their partners and of the system which seeks to slowly eradicate and eliminate, refine and narrow the profiteering-circles of elitism and that means that the culling process will also entail mass murder but probably of a covert nature.


The cruelty, hate and violence I have had to endure because creeps like Pelosi and Schumer have been put into power by a nefarious group which ensures that all sides lead to their 4th Reich Roman empire.

The disgusting, nasty, violent psychological terror, hate and violence from these smirking and gloating celebrities is so utterly disgusting and I am stuck with no options thanks to a system that has ensured that I have almost no rights unless I can circumvent the police, the US Government, now much of H-wood, the local terrorist gangs of this heinous hate organization which have tentacles deeply embedded into all facets of commercial and legal and business life (and unfortunately also in medical as they seek to damage my body and poison and drug me perpetually with intention to first destroy and then kill).

It is a shame, it is a disgrace, it is the sad reality. When your rights have been stripped away and you keep angrily shouting into microphones about how your rights are being violated, if you are lucky enough to be "allowed" to protest that is (the goal is to eliminate with threat of death any dissenting voice).



No comments:

Post a Comment