Monday, September 27, 2021

All I see on some news broadcasts are people around the world yelling into microphones about their "rights". All angry, yelling and demanding their rights. So far, no one will fight for me to defend my rights. My rights are all human rights that have gone before me and extend into all history.

 This technology and the misuse/misappropriation of it by sickening people like Nancy Pelosi, who has to be one of the most greasy, sleazy and disgusting examples of malfeasance in the political sphere (and she lisps and sounds like a grease machine when she hisses out like a slurring drunken slut (that is how I perceive her, how I have seen her when she teleports me, a hideous bigot a most disgusting evil and sick person, like the rest of these celebrities it is sickening how violent, ugly and sleazy and nasty and putrid they behave and this kind of sickness is being used as a promotional tool by even more evil and sick unworthy types who have demonstrated absolute evil in the name of power and pretense: but back to this ugly and foul woman who is chief Democrat in the House of Representatives who partnered with a most nasty and also evil Austrian celebrity who is vile, filthy, nasty, sleazy and it's just one component of the entire gang of these creeps I have had to suffer through for over 8 years and longer--who are so immersed in this torture apparatus they utterly believe they have every single entitlement to torture me for ideas and then torture me when I fight for my rights which NO ONE else apparently is fighting for.


Putridity: the bs banter about how much she is fighting for Democracy and The People)--she's one of the most vile examples of this, but if NO ONE will fight against this gross injustice but they are demanding their "rights" when it comes to technological torture and slavery and rape and slow murder and absolute oppression and endless circular attempts to crush my mind, spirit, body and replace all with decay, destruction and obsolescence while the criminals laughing about their criminal exploits using this tech and being promoted by the grease sleaze that is responsible for this huge injustice system that everyone just watches going on--won't fight or help or defend me--but all are yelling about their own rights if they see these rights being eroded. None can make the huge leap of intelligence to understand that this system affecting me is as deadly as any plague throughout history and as deadly--in it's budding stage no one can even begin to perceive how dangerous this technology and this system of gang stalking terrorism and its' subsequent death squad psychopathy is utterly a threat to everyone's rights. I find myself having no options or choice despite over 7 or 8 years of writing these posts to the people responsible for protecting the most free society for the masses, and yet none can even do more than jump to participate in this heinous technocratic system of perversion and fascism and bigotry just to get a leap up in temporary promotional status. In the end, many of the perpetrators will also fall victim to the greed of their partners and of the system which seeks to slowly eradicate and eliminate, refine and narrow the profiteering-circles of elitism and that means that the culling process will also entail mass murder but probably of a covert nature.


The cruelty, hate and violence I have had to endure because creeps like Pelosi and Schumer have been put into power by a nefarious group which ensures that all sides lead to their 4th Reich Roman empire.

The disgusting, nasty, violent psychological terror, hate and violence from these smirking and gloating celebrities is so utterly disgusting and I am stuck with no options thanks to a system that has ensured that I have almost no rights unless I can circumvent the police, the US Government, now much of H-wood, the local terrorist gangs of this heinous hate organization which have tentacles deeply embedded into all facets of commercial and legal and business life (and unfortunately also in medical as they seek to damage my body and poison and drug me perpetually with intention to first destroy and then kill).

It is a shame, it is a disgrace, it is the sad reality. When your rights have been stripped away and you keep angrily shouting into microphones about how your rights are being violated, if you are lucky enough to be "allowed" to protest that is (the goal is to eliminate with threat of death any dissenting voice).



No comments:

Post a Comment

Assaulted for the 4th Time in one day physically or verbally it's a rotation of the expletives of whorewood. This time, on my facebook page, the black nazi working with tarantino to spread "black empowerment" through playing a psychopathic killer smug and sauntering bad guy yelling and shooting and etc---nothing "racist" there no "racist" portrayal whatsoever. No, he's just tough and "cool" because he makes snide comments and kills in the movies, always angry about racism. He hacked a post about having grown up in Jim Crow south. And it was being repeated now under the administration. I wrote in comment since this creep has fully engaged in this attack upon me but was not violently psycho towards me but now is. I wrote "If you continue to partner with the whorewood nazis you WILL bring jim crow to Los Angeles and it's already there". Defending the Plantation Big House he glared into my face in my room, teleporting me I tried to ignore him and he got ugly arnold to hit me viciously with death threats and sentences of how he would kill me as they do continuously. Always smashing my head against porcelain and drowning me in the toilet every time I am in the bathroom. This is what ugly tom hardy did while he had my cuticles literally severed off completely--the cuticles will not grow back they were sliced out of my fingers and also toes--at least 4 fingers and toes have cuticles completely cut off never growing back from ugly arnold and ugly tom farty hardy and shitalina always there smiling laughing and being handed every single thing for promoting rape racist rape instead of her dirty skank trashy a$$ being sexually molested for her promotion. The ugly skank prostituted shit dirty stupid ape whore shitalina who has stolen my ideas and gone to awards every time my ideas were stolen and has had me beaten and tortrured every day and mutilated without end. She was there glowing with horminal high as ugly arnold is perpetually destroying my body and inflicting damage to my health and body and yelling that I am ugly not to say I am beautiful and etc so I call him ugly arnold because I always thought he was grotesque and creepy and ugly the first time I saw that distorted sick creep he was an abomination I considered the glorification of his ugly disgusting huge body to be the nazi worship of stupid dumbed down america. //But I was assaulted by the black famous star "'angry" always about racism and killing people violently for making any statement about "black" people (as in, describe what wallis walrus looks like..."he's black..." and only saying "he's black" according to crap tarantino makes the black actor yell "go on" with rage as if saying someone is black is racist. Thus saying that as usual he is aiding in the rise of nazis and to continue to do so is and already has put Jim Crow back and it's very evident in Whorweood if you are with this group of utter sick stupid sleazy shit scum long enough. I mean the entire gamut of that filth operation not just the shit crap I have been teleported to. So only making the obvious poiint which they use VIOLENCE to suppress if possible--rebounding the accusation to say I am a bitch a racist etc and I am, according to oprah farrakhan al the blacks of whorewood nasty nazi shithole and the msnbc anchors and all the blacks in the media, almost all the blacks of podcast bullshit world who get major attention---for saying they are aiding in putting nazis into power and racism. Using aunt jemima to describe nasty filthy ignorant oprah who is great at blasting accusations of racism at whites but lovingly supporting them when they can transfer their claims of being the most victimized and fully taking over the role of most oppressed and racism is "theirs" they "own" it so I can't use any claims of racism against me, in particular against any of the famous "fighting racism" bigots. Using any pretext to hit me ugly shit arnold the filth with stank filth shitalina who is so stupid and blank and rotten it's an atrocity that this filth shit has been handed this tech to distribute nazi identity with the blacvks who clamour for media fame and attention. I fought physically to get tem off me and could not just 'ignore" them as they rushed at me violently until I began fighting endlessly and screaming. It went on for 2 or more hours, while I was in the shower. They go off laughing about it ajnd getting non-stop promotions and this sick psychopathic behavior is the standard by which trump was promoted back in 2016. Despite all their shit movies and interviews where they espouse their equanimity in concern about human dignity and equality and fairness, they are trump amplified at a much concentrated degree of racist psychopathy but as long as the nazi edict of killing jews--and the darkedr ones, who might resemble palestinians or some targeted for slaughter genocide "darker" appearance as I have dark hair and more 'olive" skin especially in sunshine places---and thus I am in the category of genocidal target but I have original ideas and this group has none zero and no ideas whatsoever that aren't programmed pre-programmed and hateful meaningless shit they really are. //so ugly arnold has to make sure I am deformed and he does this endlessly. They injected something horrific into my scalp while I was so ill from detox I could not wrap layers of protection around my head. While shitting this out they abused me almost into unconsciousness from the stress on my body---the abuse yelling while I was detoxing from 40-60 years of pent-up black poisons (maybe 30 years "only", at most") buried under layer upon layer of compressed, flattened into rock-hard shell-like solid "plug" wall structure which remains like elongated shelves running from the latched on literally adhered into my bones along vertebrae and into skull, down into my toes even everywhere into all intestines and my skull and every single place running a serpentine internal straight jacket structure glueing me into paralysis most of the time. Getting this out entails fighting to "crunch" out pieces which expand at least 10x the compressed size so I am always bloated with a huge bulge in my abdomen--then the poisons come out so toxic I can't move, think or do anything as they spray stinking filth so I am breathing it in perpetually can't move can't breaathe they abuse and abuse me non-stop hours and hours per day. Tears are always forced out of my eyes every single day to destroy my face in appearance to create extreme skin destruction eyesight destruction and they use abuse and tech to force lips and cheeks to be pulled downward along with tears then laugh and smile yelling about how 'fat" "ugly" and etc I "am" which they forced on me. Politicians rush to "defend" ugly stupid sick arnold because of his endless nazi holocaust gold pipeline out of switzerland and austria and wherever they have embezzeled and infested injected and invested and stolen robbed and austerity measures obtained through the legal apparatus of their banking system combined with their nazi parters the french with the IMF. And etc etc. It has been attacks all morning all afternoon and into the evening by a non-stop rotation of shit scum and fucking crap attacking me. I get on the internet to try to shut up their ugly rat voices screaming "loser bitch stupid bitch loser" continuously the ugly rat spawn of depp whose career is solely based on attacking me and nothing else and being the shit filth depp spewed out through a rotten nazi blonde french creepp who is an infestation waiting to happen once this gruop obtains thiis contract out of me--I can only make assupmptions but ugly shit arnold is so desperate because he is a nothing dirty hamburger dumb sick fuck with the kennedies guiding him through what to say and how to deal with politics. In other words, everything except for his body building regimen is all he can do has ever done and reciting a script and acting like a rapist thug in his shit movies (he's always attacking someone with psychopathic "charm" which the audiences love and it's a training program for nazism and minorities are all welcome to join as long as they are willing to kill jews becuase that is the script they must inculcate into america and voila! Racism is over, now blacks like this fuck actor can be racist as hell and still claim he's fighting jim crow and nazi trump--who he helpoed put in power just as deniro had done--

  So ugly dirty arnold had something injected into my scalp and this huge bump which is like a square maybe they put a little microchip unde...