Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Terrorist "mind control" while on the phone. Absolutely enervating attack on my brain while trying to obtain information from a "gang stalking" terrorist agent posing as a bank representative in yet another outsourced phone call (requiring so many repeats of questions with lies and wrong answers plaguing every question obtaining a correct answer was like pulling teeth while trying to get past his 3rd grade level "English" but terrorist block to service). Giggling and laughing through an attack like it was okay. So desperate for information and in such stress and under so much brain-altering mind control attack while phone call relayed to an absolute liar and attacker but it went like a giggly sloppy disinformation terrorist attack. I had to repeat questions which he gave wrong answers to in broken English. Prior to phoning this main number, I had been hung-up on by Social Security and had gone through over one hour of trying to obtain information while being verbally assaulted by one hostile agent (thankfully another very helpful American male answered my questions and more).

 I then wrote a letter and sent it to my mail service which has improved it's services of not responding to responding--the letter was being rewritten by terrorists while I was typing it. Upon correcting and then trying to make the disjointed letter to an official agency readable, upon sending it to be downloaded and sent to the agency by my mail service, the hackers had copied and pasted parts of sentences and copied them into the letter so one sentence repeated a phrase 3 times almost in a row. It was a sentence that the terrorists had hacked into and put this repeat already in once, and after I deleted the first echo/copy the terrorist hackers then copied and pasted it an addition two more times, making it a repeat of three times in a row for one sentence of one single phrase. There were typos and other inserts, and this is a formal letter, extremely important for me, which terrorist hackers turned into a sloppy thing that I cannot correct by writing to the mail service to correct. 

The agent who could barely speak English and kept stammering and saying completely opposite things then asked me to conduct a survey and I did giving him high marks and he was an absolutely awful and professionally incompetent terrorist agent attacking me. The mind control is so awful and the entire group of terrorists create situations where you (the target, meaning me) are so desperate for any action for any kind of resolution to the problems that they make, with absolutely every person at every juncture of every kind of situation making lies, creating problems, not doing their jobs, lying, etc and thus this organization keeps me in a constant state of desperation. By the time I finally got a single responsible answer from this man, I was so happy that again my funds would not be stopped (because the information I had been given was incomplete, I was confused, the websites did not give the information contained in the letters I had to nearly beg this mail service to copy for me--a long story but my bank is completely changing to another bank--has been bought out or sold off--everything has to change and new names and banking numbers and codes and there is little information for me to find--perhaps it's all being blocked. 

This deliberately incompetent lying not-English speaking terrorist agent just skrewed me around for nearly 45 minutes when I had a simple question to ask. He had zero answers, really did not understand or know what he was doing. Gave wrong answers and contradicted himself--and in this state the mind control tech just goes through that traumatized back door hacking portal in my brain and I giggle and laugh and am so desperate and the underlying threat of all being yanked away from the tiny vestige of stability that I really don't even have at all in reality can be taken from me if  react in any way that is adverse to their hostility (the mind control "programming" is for me to accept being f-ed around with, lied to, not given basic services and if complaining then tortured and potentially killed for it--the threat remains--having the last bit of financial stability is now always under threat and I have been cut off from services for complaining or getting angry when lied to and discriminated against.


Every kind of predator thusly can attack me under this system if they belong to the predator organization and I have no recourse to justice at this moment--not the classical definition of "justice" as in law enforcement or any kind of societal defense or group assisting in such matters (and what does exist is an affront and it a front and a fake and deadly and dangerous to get involved with due to the deception and the hostile and threatening agents posing as "helpers" for targets such as myself).


So I had to undergo another round of hours and hours of waiting on phones and being lied to while I felt this threat of my financial stability once more being pulled from under me as I struggled to maintain calm because if getting angry they will attack me or cut the money off-that has been the threat--I have had lying and abusive services stop service if I complain. I am stuck in this position, and then I gave this idiot but determined predator/lying/disinformation agent a "good" recommendation for this phone survey when I should have really flunked him on all counts. I was so desperate this is one of the main ways that mind control exerts it's influence because the desperation and trauma of being continuously under threat of homelessness or accidents, poisoning, etc etc etc being hit by more cars and more complex threats to cutting off my money and etc etc.


So I have no option but to become overly pleasant just to not be forced into homelessness by the hateful, spiteful and lying agents I have to deal with on the phones in almost every single attempt I make to just get a simple question answered, or deal with the hate crime forced upon me which has been such great physical attacks weighted down with hardening poison put in my food (all my life) to render me helpless while these very violent people on all sides at all times in all situations attack me like this. The threat of my money being cut off remains as I fight to try to not have to undergo more of these types of threats. 

All attempts to earn money in the future are also blocked as they have been for years. I believe that I should be paid compensation for this crime if there were justice.

But I remain a kind of brain-altered slap-happy fool giggling into the phone and telling a-holes that they are great if they marginally do the "jobs" that they are supposed to do instead of outright destroying my life as they constantly threaten to do while I can't get a straight answer, a person to speak English, and all discrimination and threat of being destroyed remains as a constant just by this government agency which, just today hung up on me as I so politely waited for a simple answer as to whether I must undergo more of their suppression by phone and what a letter they just sent really means because they made it unclear---and gave no definite answers to my questions. 

----------------

Good ole America and it's systematic expletive system of targeting with no recourse to any justice for the targets like me. I still can't find anything or anyone to stop this or defend me and I think I should have financial stability and the predators and haters and rapists should be forced to pay me for this endless violence they have and continue, unabated, to inflict upon me every day and even worse while I sleep at night as they teleport me to their private Idaho hells--it's so sick I can't even begin to describe it. Maybe I should write a type of teleportation hell "journal" as to the sickness that I am inflicted with every night. It's unbelievable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psychopath parasite, but so cherished by the sick and violent government of the United States that this ugly sick trash gets invited to the White House by every administration, is complimented by the black usher of white supremacy obama, et al...(ooprah as well)--hugged, embraced and utterly racist and these symbols of anti-racist inclusion just appear like they can't understand that this is a racist bigot skank working for the English crown to institute white nazi imperialism. Rather, they get billions of dollars for playing anti-racist roles while welcoming in the nazi parties. They get invited to the parties, they feel superior and important and are endlessly reassured that they are, by their controllers who put them in power for this very reason.//Dirty, ugly not-jolie shitalina said, in response to my attempt to not react to her endless refrain of the insult about being more "beautiful" after 20 years of having me mutilated raped poisoned into a huge, deformed dying shape shitting out black poison for years on an almost daily basis, having my uterus partially severed out my hair follicles removed on my scalp permanently having my fingers and toes mutilated until they are black and cuticles are hanging off, having my gum tissue cut to the bone having tears pouring out of my eyes for hours per day, for over 20 years my lips and cheeks pulled down, and having at least 50 celebrities and untold others raping me to pump poison into my body while I can't brace against impact in various teleported and deep sleep unconscious states--(waking up with semen in my hair and stinking sewage liquid stench coming out of my body which is not from my internal organs it was injected into my bladder while sleeping plus drugs to poison me to death via bloating and suffocating my intestines internally) and etc. yelling screaming as I can't stop reacting to their instuls and abuse. She tried again today, after I wrote about the attacks to render this disparity which is the goal of the american culture at this moment-to destroy all rights of people historically rendered genocided abused enslaved and belittled and no recourse in law for protection but rather groups of death squads inflicting pogroms and genocides paid for in full by their government. That has been the history of the world. America has been the exception. I am surounded by shit americans with europigape nazi ties parents or partners and the congress shit who rush to join in just laugh alongside the nazi trash celebrities who remain in power for DECADES so this system is very, very old in relative modern terms of contriving to appear to "care" about minorities but in actuality buying off a select few to organize their own elevationi into the nazi plantation system while aiding in destroying any targets who resist this overtake. the overtake is not even recognized whatsoever by anybody while it is extremely obvious but being done through "americans" as front piece controlled by the euro-nazi crown and nazi 4th Reich who pull the mind control strings from behind the seemingly all-american puppets (aunt jemima whites working as "white trash" for the white trash nazis glorified who are being ushered in like waves of immigrants who truly are poisoning the blood of america but they get their nasty and dirty brown skinned and black slave mentality hate to do the dirty work for them. They embrace them nolen wells style even adopt them as "family" but distanced nevertheless as "inferior" but done in such a subtle but significantly symbolic way.//after I had written about how she, her group of white worm trash filth creeps endlessly mutilating my body for over 30 years or longer actually my entire life but in a hugely visible way since she began this assault on me in 2011. Laughing, smiling heaving with sexual excitement she and her nazi white trash creep female partners are sexualized and titillated they get plastic surgery the best in the world for having had me raped, poisoned and mutilated, not for one year but over 20 so far just from them, and all my life from this organization but visibly completely marred when they began back then. I have been writing of her endless psychopathic sickness which even dirty ape pig pitt in interviews described that she was a bit sick but he helped to "tame" her, but instead they sat together having this inflicted upon me because the need to harm others is so great for this ugly dirty filth skank to feel elevate4d, as it is with all the nazis. Part of the endurance and the addiction to and for a racism society is a physical level of hormonal addiction to feeling "superior" and racism is energy paracitism. The dirty flthy skank adopted children of various skin tones to have this as a personal construct in home but appearing like a goodly non-racist in the process. Only the blonde dirty ugly sick shit daughter of that pair of leeches is considered --by them made--to be the only applicable to having a career in appearances as a nazi construct to follow in their plastic surgery and nazi promotional pig-hoof steps. smirking laughing and they have a schedule of abusing me to the point of drugging and abuse mutilation into hysteria then torturing me for responding then not stopping the abuse until I respond again. The laughter of shit like amy klobuchar, hillary clinton, green day the shit pop band of scum dirty white trash pig ape "boys", the entirety of shit whorewood and congress, all just comply it's normal it's the component of putting only whites in power and aiding and assisting in this are the minority minions like those I mentioned in my last post on vignettes 3 today--regarding america's not got talent and the english controlled minority minion nazification programming cartel they are a component of. OPerating as agent infiltrators of the United States through "musick" and the sickness of sick shitalina and ape pitt and the rest of that whorewood-congress continuum which let affirmative action go by the side let every offense to all the civil rights go in crosshairs to be shot down endlessly in series after series of failures to address the loss of "protections". The podcasters and anchors rush to congratulate shitalina for her actions so they can be part of the new nazi plantation system and those 'canceled" under the rump shit regime rush to abuse me as they had done before they got canceled. they all just revolve arounjd this ugly sick filth and can't differentiate between what beauty and reality is and plastic surgery and hormone-derived glowing sexualized panting of sleaze sick ugly dirty leeches they just only see the money flung in front of their narrow-minded and ignorant faces. All explanations of truth-digging is gone in all the journalistic mediums they can relate professionally what is "safe" but no analysis of the racist componewnt from within the ranks of whorewood is ever ever disclosed as if it's just a "woke" culture which somehow goes astray whenever a black or jew imitates white nazi rape culture which is silenced and protected, the skanks like shitalina endlessly feeding off dumping her years of experiencing that system upon me as stress relief valve. That this is endlessly smiled upon by the filth of congress and then conjoined by rancid pig-lousy nancy and the greasy gavin crew out of californication and then into all the white nazi pricks of the maga rep crap cartel then trickled down into the sneering smirking demo-rats who are in lead positions (bernie and aoc and elizabeth warren hillary clinton whose life has revolved around reciting outdated feminist concepts she studied for a while when feminism was not killed by dirty shit like her and her blonde nazi filth crap cartel). they all rush to see me with my body mutilated every day so ugly shitalina can feel better about the years of having to swallow the hate from the men be silent and conformist then violently rusihing first at weinstein and then me--becaue I created the ideas which sent that stupid ugly piece of shit to the oscars for years and years, as she took credit and her scriptwriters as well having me mutilated and tortured for writing every year that this next fucking movie was my concept that stupid ugly shit whore stole. (and pig ape pitt and a huge list of their rancid dirty stupid ape friends and partners) and then ugly shitnigger arnold doing the same because he''s so completely glorified but I only see ugly stpuid thug and have only experienced it as he torrtures me so he can glow with hormones, get the same applause from congress and be put in charge of destroying all chances for anybody but white nazi trash to be in top positions. Fully aided by the blacks like ooprah the ape and the rest of her ilk farrakhan calls himself "superior" along with his nazi white trash partners out of whorewood because he is helping them to re-institute absolute racism but he gets a cartel plantation of his own (making women cover up, telling the men to submit to authority is the basic bottom line which is conformity to authority which is serve and obey the ultimate when the nazis get through with dismantling the nation of islam, perhaps after farrakhan dies).//"if you are 'superior" why are you having my body mutilated every day so you can claim you are 'more beautiful?"--that, "because it's FUN" the ugly sick stupid blank filth creep said softly then someone goth er to stop attacking me or something happened and her ugly sick filth was gone in the teleportation where they appear suddenly, disappear and watch everything I do and say and think and torture me until I react in a way that "justifies" more violence and mutilation.They attack me for responding but attack me until I do respond once I stop and try to remain just silent and not giving them what they want: a reaction so they can steal ideas. My brain is put into a traumatized state of analytical inability to thwart internally thinking the thoughts out of rage and torture mutilation and murder MURDER conditions. This is "fun" for ugly sick shitalina who has blossomed off this and was going downhill in her sikank stank shit career with her stupid movies about playing advocate for poor, victims of society being unjustly violated, her endless role in her shit movies but amplified by my screaming posts and ideas they torture out of me since 2011 and earlier from her english dirty ape pig money-supply from the English Crown putting that filthy stpuid ape skank in the middle of controlling ape whorewood with money doled out for every compliance to nazi overtake. Blacks especially then latinos, jews and asians whenever possible and poorer whites rush to join in with their own plantation ensemble they get handed out of the nazi white trash cartel connected with all these nazi and english crown and french imperialistic celebrities who are handed access to the nazi gold fund to distribute, making them "leaders" of their own "sub-plantation system". I wonder if ANYBODY will ever care about this ongoing torture of me, but ugly sick shitalina like so many will wither again of this contract is taken away from that filthy parasitic murderous leech on me. The shit politicians rush to smile lovingly and tell her how great she is as they join in threatening my life for not handing my life over for them all to exploit while destroying my health, beauty, home body and all I have (my cat included all animals I love and everyting I own and do and try to accomplish they block using a globe of dirty nasty minorities rushing to join the plantation system. Apparently fighting for equality is an outdated concept and only joining into a lucrative plantation system where the intended slaves believe it's only happening to me and not them. If anyone will ever recognize not that this is an opportunity for every slime sick creepp in congress to get advantage and more money secret deals and dark money funding rather than an affront to the constitution, the law and to all ethical and moral standards there might be some hope for Americaa but for now, the consensus which is bandied around in podcasts is that America is truly going downhill very rapidly in all vectors of sustainability. But no worries let the dirty plastic surgery created nazi ugly sick shit trash ugly shitalina continue to abuse and torrure me because she gets high turned on sexually excuted and she is glowing from joy of having someone to mutilate so she can feel "superior" while stealing my ideas and claiming them as hers--so she is then "superior" but not at all. But the politicians are reinforcing this absolutely quintessential racist systematic destrution of me so this ugly filth trash and her cartel can flourish and the politicians get a nazi plantation monopoly on power for the rest of their filthy rat lives as a result.

"Odetta--God's Gonna Cut You Down--1963 (Reelin' In the Years Archive)". ReelinInTheYears66. August 26, 2025. ... **yeah, ...