Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Terrorist "mind control" while on the phone. Absolutely enervating attack on my brain while trying to obtain information from a "gang stalking" terrorist agent posing as a bank representative in yet another outsourced phone call (requiring so many repeats of questions with lies and wrong answers plaguing every question obtaining a correct answer was like pulling teeth while trying to get past his 3rd grade level "English" but terrorist block to service). Giggling and laughing through an attack like it was okay. So desperate for information and in such stress and under so much brain-altering mind control attack while phone call relayed to an absolute liar and attacker but it went like a giggly sloppy disinformation terrorist attack. I had to repeat questions which he gave wrong answers to in broken English. Prior to phoning this main number, I had been hung-up on by Social Security and had gone through over one hour of trying to obtain information while being verbally assaulted by one hostile agent (thankfully another very helpful American male answered my questions and more).

 I then wrote a letter and sent it to my mail service which has improved it's services of not responding to responding--the letter was being rewritten by terrorists while I was typing it. Upon correcting and then trying to make the disjointed letter to an official agency readable, upon sending it to be downloaded and sent to the agency by my mail service, the hackers had copied and pasted parts of sentences and copied them into the letter so one sentence repeated a phrase 3 times almost in a row. It was a sentence that the terrorists had hacked into and put this repeat already in once, and after I deleted the first echo/copy the terrorist hackers then copied and pasted it an addition two more times, making it a repeat of three times in a row for one sentence of one single phrase. There were typos and other inserts, and this is a formal letter, extremely important for me, which terrorist hackers turned into a sloppy thing that I cannot correct by writing to the mail service to correct. 

The agent who could barely speak English and kept stammering and saying completely opposite things then asked me to conduct a survey and I did giving him high marks and he was an absolutely awful and professionally incompetent terrorist agent attacking me. The mind control is so awful and the entire group of terrorists create situations where you (the target, meaning me) are so desperate for any action for any kind of resolution to the problems that they make, with absolutely every person at every juncture of every kind of situation making lies, creating problems, not doing their jobs, lying, etc and thus this organization keeps me in a constant state of desperation. By the time I finally got a single responsible answer from this man, I was so happy that again my funds would not be stopped (because the information I had been given was incomplete, I was confused, the websites did not give the information contained in the letters I had to nearly beg this mail service to copy for me--a long story but my bank is completely changing to another bank--has been bought out or sold off--everything has to change and new names and banking numbers and codes and there is little information for me to find--perhaps it's all being blocked. 

This deliberately incompetent lying not-English speaking terrorist agent just skrewed me around for nearly 45 minutes when I had a simple question to ask. He had zero answers, really did not understand or know what he was doing. Gave wrong answers and contradicted himself--and in this state the mind control tech just goes through that traumatized back door hacking portal in my brain and I giggle and laugh and am so desperate and the underlying threat of all being yanked away from the tiny vestige of stability that I really don't even have at all in reality can be taken from me if  react in any way that is adverse to their hostility (the mind control "programming" is for me to accept being f-ed around with, lied to, not given basic services and if complaining then tortured and potentially killed for it--the threat remains--having the last bit of financial stability is now always under threat and I have been cut off from services for complaining or getting angry when lied to and discriminated against.


Every kind of predator thusly can attack me under this system if they belong to the predator organization and I have no recourse to justice at this moment--not the classical definition of "justice" as in law enforcement or any kind of societal defense or group assisting in such matters (and what does exist is an affront and it a front and a fake and deadly and dangerous to get involved with due to the deception and the hostile and threatening agents posing as "helpers" for targets such as myself).


So I had to undergo another round of hours and hours of waiting on phones and being lied to while I felt this threat of my financial stability once more being pulled from under me as I struggled to maintain calm because if getting angry they will attack me or cut the money off-that has been the threat--I have had lying and abusive services stop service if I complain. I am stuck in this position, and then I gave this idiot but determined predator/lying/disinformation agent a "good" recommendation for this phone survey when I should have really flunked him on all counts. I was so desperate this is one of the main ways that mind control exerts it's influence because the desperation and trauma of being continuously under threat of homelessness or accidents, poisoning, etc etc etc being hit by more cars and more complex threats to cutting off my money and etc etc.


So I have no option but to become overly pleasant just to not be forced into homelessness by the hateful, spiteful and lying agents I have to deal with on the phones in almost every single attempt I make to just get a simple question answered, or deal with the hate crime forced upon me which has been such great physical attacks weighted down with hardening poison put in my food (all my life) to render me helpless while these very violent people on all sides at all times in all situations attack me like this. The threat of my money being cut off remains as I fight to try to not have to undergo more of these types of threats. 

All attempts to earn money in the future are also blocked as they have been for years. I believe that I should be paid compensation for this crime if there were justice.

But I remain a kind of brain-altered slap-happy fool giggling into the phone and telling a-holes that they are great if they marginally do the "jobs" that they are supposed to do instead of outright destroying my life as they constantly threaten to do while I can't get a straight answer, a person to speak English, and all discrimination and threat of being destroyed remains as a constant just by this government agency which, just today hung up on me as I so politely waited for a simple answer as to whether I must undergo more of their suppression by phone and what a letter they just sent really means because they made it unclear---and gave no definite answers to my questions. 

----------------

Good ole America and it's systematic expletive system of targeting with no recourse to any justice for the targets like me. I still can't find anything or anyone to stop this or defend me and I think I should have financial stability and the predators and haters and rapists should be forced to pay me for this endless violence they have and continue, unabated, to inflict upon me every day and even worse while I sleep at night as they teleport me to their private Idaho hells--it's so sick I can't even begin to describe it. Maybe I should write a type of teleportation hell "journal" as to the sickness that I am inflicted with every night. It's unbelievable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment