Friday, September 24, 2021

"Racism and War the Dehumanization of the Enemy (14 of 18) - Geoff Millard". The same structured, hierarchical set of inculturated layers of racist indoctrination, exactly the same as what this former Iraqi War soldier expresses in this video (below) are constantly being monitored and enforced in an intact system of chain-of-command structure in "normal" civilian society (the structure is applied almost universally and globally I suggest, but with varying degrees of enforcement and punitive measures of control depending on variations in cultural adaptation to being openly controlled by authoritative sources of power).


 



The same "from-the-top" enforcement of paradigm structure applies in the United States as this soldier amplifies in his short lecture. (any spelling, cohesion or any other typo that appears in this post is entirely due to hacking, which is profuse at this moment while I struggle to pound out and think cohesive sentences--the hacking is awful as usual I must constantly backspace and rewrite words I fight to get out). Right now, the page has frozen, something popped up to block what I was just about to type--the hacking is completely interfering and this has been the case for years and years every SINGLE time I am on any computer worldwide--just like this code enforcement of racism that justifies every set of violent actions in the name of conquest and power.


Thusly...

When "minorities' hit, abuse and slap and insult at me while white supremacist terrorist "gang stalkers" are standing behind them, smug and almost gloating but stern and "commanding" as the minority performs with absolute deference and hostility towards me, the same hate and racism they have internalized--this is apparent and the chain-of-command is no hidden aspect of the failures of any society to create a system of equality. The top trickles it's hate down to the bottom. The oppressed can't wait to feel empowered and attack another "minority" group. This aspect is what the dehumanization factor implies which is unilateral for all races when it really comes down to tearing apart the veils of polite societal behavior.

I was just physically assaulted (slapped) by this black celebrity who has hit me and ordered endless filth and fungus into my room with violence and torture--lasting a few years. Prodded on by the Mafia and Nazi contingent of this celebrity teamwork cartel organization of the A-listers for the opportunity for advancement for their careers by demonstrating to their "superiors' the absolute hate they can muster up (which is an endless amount of black hate and negativity that never ends, as I wrote yesterday they energetically feed off violence and torture and love doing it and become hormonally addicted to it--finding any rational to do so and usually and in my case there is NONE they just keep on and keep on until I react and then they continue to gain more promotions and call me all kinds of names after I just can't take it any longer ---which happens when I am extremely vulnerable, i.e sleeping and teleported, drugged and under a cloak of YEARS of isolation, torture and duress and interrogation and violence that has been shielded by the top commanders who also represent the top powers and representatives of the US military forces, as part of the Executive and Legislative Branches of Government at highest levels. Voted into power by waves upon waves of terrorist "gang stalking" bigots claiming they are patriots or Christians or religious or alternative or Liberal or Left or Right wing or black and proud or Jewish and not in peril and all fighting for themselves and their little circles which expand as more people they are targeting become "eliminated" through military-corporate-industrial-technocratic forces that trickle down the commands and the mind programming through their media outlets and lack of opportunity for any dissenting voice (although a huge market has been delivered to provide the seeming alternative point of view. The dissenting voices of former soldiers, aka Vets, is not given the same importance for some reason (just as there are so many homeless vets) as the media corporations putting their spin jockeys into the orbit of importance.

-----------------------------------------
----------------------------------------

Once I walked away from this computer to keep drying the 4th load of fungus-ridden and foul substance-sprayed clothing that the terrorists have polluted my environment with (not having worn any of the clothing, which has been hanging on a rack in my room because if I put them in a closet they will absorb the fungus and it's stinking foul rotting material at that point if I simply put clothing in any closet after terrorists get through with shrinking, spraying, fraying, fading and then spraying with fungus and horrific stinking substances).
Exhausted and in pain from so much bending and lifting soaking wet clothing for the last two days --non-stop yesterday all day cleaning up the filth that someone else put into my life, body and home--
I remembered what I had been attempting to write in the above very confusing set of paragraphs. I did try to re-read the paragraphs and it was all very disjointed. Hackers deleted words that tied sentence meaning and structure so it was jumbled and hard to follow. I am too tired of struggling to backspace and simply type to go back--as I just type this sentence about how bad the hacking is, the justaposition hack is going on--I type two letters and the computer switches them in sequence--I must backspace almost continuously--also letters I never typed appear and when I use the space bar it stops operating
------------
back to the point: I was hit by a black very wealthy celebrity who has been a continuously violent personality towards me. Her media pitch, of course in keeping to this tradition, is all about tolerance and anti-racism when it comes to her and her friends (but when it comes to being promoted by being lock-step with white supremacists in attacking another "race" as I am supposed to represent--which probably stands in the forefront of her mind when she is attacking me--and as the video above hints at, this is not uncommon in the chain-of-command that is so integrated and enforced through punitive but subtle means throughout "normalized" civilian culture--which resembles greatly a military society in all but name, even in the most "free" country on earth, as Americans claim for some unfounded reason at this point in history.
-----------
She attacked me "because" I wrote yesterday of how many blacks have attacked me in the cause of celebrity inclusion and promotion into this very bigoted (at top levels, but only openly demonstrated when it comes to this covert teleportatoin technological tyranny that the top-military-grade technology provides every closet fascist who otherwise is an endless emblem in society for open-minded charitable humanitarian heroic rescuer of every ill of society.
She hit me "because" I wrote that many blacks have been a part of this very racist organization. I was accosted also by another very famous black male who has been a beneficiary of this contract out on me for a few years now.

Thus, I "forgot" to add this in the rambling set of paragraphs above which were hacked with the intention of making me seem incoherent or rambling without any clear focus. I am coherent and focused by this intrusion of the mind control with hacking and then subsequent redaction/deletions/rewriting makes any clear prosaic attempt literally an impossibility and beyond my control.
------------
I realized that she has probably come from a very violent place in her life, and the violence of racism has undoubtedly been inculcated into the fabric of her being. I was listening yesterday to some of the Los Angeles "gangster rap" songs which were written by one of the people who has participated (alongside the woman I mention just above) and--his lyrics are filled with violent retribution for anyone who doesn't, essentially, respect his authority and steps out of line. It is reminiscent of beatings that resonate with oppressed cultures and have remained as a kind of holographic programmed set of behaviors that carry from the oppressed to the would-be and then in-training oppressor--as many of the people I witness coming from "oppressed" classes (including white but not of "elite" financial status" also imitate and strive to emulate as best as possible.
-------
It is now too hard for me to write due to hacking and my brain being just blanketed with the insidious "slime" effect of mind control technology.

-------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------

Racism and War the Dehumanization of the Enemy (16 of 18) - Christian Appy and Dahlia Wasfi. About Face: Veterans Against the War. September 16, 2011. 






An elaborate and academic confirmation: yes, "racism does come from the top"--the professor speaks. Will he mention how "minorities" apply racism towards the targets of war and targeting and hate in an organization in which they are members obeying orders and hoping for a promotion? I have not heard the entire, soft-spoken, peer-reviewed affirmed PhD academic go through the entire speech but I will wait to see if he mentions this most denied of racist appendages to the body politic of racism. Turning a minority against another minority is a sure recipe for total control through the good ole "divide and conquer" strategy which is at the heart of this terrorist "gang stalking" methodology of both recruitment and training and performance and promotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tortured with murderous hjeart palpitation attacks (microchip implant system in my nervous system, throat and brain and wherever else plus drugging interface) due to TRUTH SERUM drugging or brain manipulation combined with stress, exhaustion from daily fighting literally for my life against people murdering me and me fighting non-stop to not give permission rather than just fighting to the death---that is this contract out on me fully funded by the filth of the democrat party and republican party alike--no difference only in outward theatrical appearances in front of cameras for the voting public./ The "thought" extraction" they use to literally almost kill me with heart palpitation--today's torture plus tears in my eyes also forced via the microchips after decades of this particular torture it doesn't take much at all to reach excruciating pain within a few minutes and they do it very often and every day--but they are torturing me for my speed-of-light thought mechanism which is forced in a way that is done while I am transfixed watching youtube to try to stop the brain hacking and torture for repeating both what they force into my subconscious while I am in deep sleep, and also the instant truth serum induced reaction of disgust and hate and loathing but not fear for these cretins you all worship and put into power. They spend hours torturing me for a sentence I made under extreme stressful and random moments while doing something else and trying to block them out by watching the tube to divert my brain and brainwaves from this endless, egregious encroachment of every single aspect of privacy literally destroyed breached a mind rape every moment and torture and near-death for "thinking' anything adverse about shit whore ape scum who are stealing my ideas because they are hate-filled blank sick fuck crap who can't do more than abuse and yell insults as their mainstay of creativity and how to use tech to extract ideas from someone who would never do this to someone else, not like this like an addiction every day to feed off hate and negativity to pump up otherwise sleazy dirty meaningless hateful nazi shit scum-the are so deplorable and hillary is one of them thus the demo-rat party only got more hillary-replacement senators white nazi women blondish and all doing the same thing and calling themselves "feminist". Besides that, this "Jewish" man is using lethal attacks on me if sustained are murder---because under TRUTH SERUM I said I preferred another actor over him in a few scenes of a movie--it was a completely pre-arranged situation I was unprepared for. The movie was from 1951 the brothers karamazov, a novel I have read. I wrote of this in the next few sentences but to state I was completely unaware this piece of sick shit actor was in the movie at all. His name was not featured, it was a 70 year old movie I assumed no one was going to attack me. He has since had nazi plastic surgery to make his face more square like hegseth and all the nazi men consider anything not conforming to nazi facial features as subhuman and not integral to the nazi survival compound structure they are building up (massive genocide and holocausts they are creating, by the way).///Heart Palpitation torture and potential murder attack---my heart is racing but not compressed-pounding as Trump has done in the past--this is from yet the same rotation schedule of yet another celebrity who came years and years ago--returned after getting his free deal record contract and appearances---his "turn" is now--he hacked a movie he starred in 1951---and its' so old, albeit color with Yul Brynner as lead and I thought that no one who had attacked me could possibly be sitting in the audience of terrorist celebrities to abuse and get his and his son, daughter wife and family and friends' next free deal by displaying abuse, hate and now it's lethal torture. It feels very painful but in this threshold of "ambient" sort of heart murmur fringing on a severe infringement on my heart rhythms causing arrhythmia but like tight knot in my chest and my body is telling me this is deadly and they will not stop so I must write once more to try to save my life from another just deplorable---probably good friends with Hillary by the way. This one also stuck his derriere in front of my face and either made a "farting" noise or did it after he asked me if Yul Brynner was a better actor than he--as he (william shattner is the culprit for this day, taking turns as usual but the staple terrorists are always in the background coming at me when I just fall asleep to abuse and attack me at my most vulnerable on a daily and nightly basis--never stopping but they welcome in the rotation). This man is in his 90's I thought a movie of that era would not really have any surviving actors who were capable and part of this team. However in the usual drugged sickness (they once more mutilated under my finger the cuticle which also injects drugs into my capillaries and is destroying my hands--which look like mummy hands the skin is parched and fingers all swollen and deformed from slathering of destruction drying out chemicals which cause permanent damage to skin barrier plus non-stop slicing under all cuticles--fingers and toes--my many layers of protection "work" for about 2 days to protect for every new modification but they get past this with their expertise mechanical arm tech and brainstorming --and expert military and black hat hacking and warfare experts, software also and AI undoubtedly is driving the precision attacks).//He played a lead role in The Brothers Karamazov---a Russian novel by Dostoyevsky which i had read--and hoped it would be good. Brynner was so incredible an actor in this role I was amazed and sat transfixed and relieved that I could finally watch a movie and enjoy it without being abused, beaten raped or assaulted by the next line-up of has-beens, wanna be's and failing career formerly box office and for the first few minutes I was in a rapt state of that wonderful floating sensation of falling into a fantasy world the movie projected into my mind (and now they are hacking--not "now" but when I first began the hacking was not endless struggle to get a single letter out now it's hard to pound every single key with my entire hand using my bicepts to pound anything out--very, very slowly and lugubrious time-consuming and the attack on my brain is simultaneous). Shattner played one of the brothers who was a serious religious zealot of sorts, very much a strict adherent of scripture. There were many wonderful elements of character development but I can't watch it again until Shattner dies his abuse is so disgusting--but not like the sick filth of most of the most violent like shitalina and pig ape pitt---who have a few rabbit-out-of--an editor's hat facial expressions, maybe two or three otherwise the usual demeanor of actors in my opinion who are famous in whorewood are just frozen faces displaying usually psychopathic sexualized violent roles of criminality or fake heroic splendor---but just frozen faces they are empty and meaningless people when I am confronted by them endlessly---they play heroes of culture very often or the seeming opposition which is villain but they really are put in these lead roles to display the calm and serene facial blankness plastic surgery created nazified expressions of peaceful "beauty" while "fighting" or they have snarling looks when they are "fighting" and otherwise, the same expression on their faces which very rarely alters. They eyes are always staring ahead without a single emotion except for twinkles of psychopathic gleen which I see clearly in the eyes of media anchors who are the fake heroes of culture for the "liberal" such as the endless joking of rachel maddow and she's a total fraud in this antisemitic climate (I mean within the climate she is on a level basis with the rest who are murder hate nazi-programmed vicious lying empty and blank and dirty nasty but the alteration when they are displayed in public is something you could see in a Disney haunted house roller coaster ride through the cheap facade of the whorewood set which determines the mood and culture and mode of society in this programming apparatus). Shattner played this role, and the role itself was supposed to be a very serious personality type who uses calm deliberation and abiding by stern "Christian" value sets while everybody around him is doing the opposite. Thus his role was not demanding of deep facial theatrics and I had no recognition of him when the few shots I had seen (I clicked on the movie at about the 35 minute mark after the beginning) and his face was very different from probably the plastic surgery he later was offered by the Whorewood nazi modification demands of the producers and the casting agencies. Mind programming turns into nazi murder affiliation during the course of the training program for actors who transcend the ladder of the pyramid of nazi movie control which has manifested in a "fascist' revival in American culture. The parallel is not being discussed by any podcaster I am aware of nor by any of the movie critics who also, occasionally make similar cultural parallels of their own little enclave of political identity (i.e. "black actor" representing the "diaspora" and thus they applaud anything that features black empowerment that is the extent of political commentary I have seen otherwise when a movie is obviously based on racial analysis content it is unavoidable and the tiniest mention of "racism" is brought up but only to the extent that it's unavoidable as a side note to the general theme or movie review analysis.

  Shattner is basically torturing me in a murder motivated assault in keeping with the nazi troop he is tethered to and has been his acting ...