Friday, September 24, 2021

"Racism and War the Dehumanization of the Enemy (14 of 18) - Geoff Millard". The same structured, hierarchical set of inculturated layers of racist indoctrination, exactly the same as what this former Iraqi War soldier expresses in this video (below) are constantly being monitored and enforced in an intact system of chain-of-command structure in "normal" civilian society (the structure is applied almost universally and globally I suggest, but with varying degrees of enforcement and punitive measures of control depending on variations in cultural adaptation to being openly controlled by authoritative sources of power).


 



The same "from-the-top" enforcement of paradigm structure applies in the United States as this soldier amplifies in his short lecture. (any spelling, cohesion or any other typo that appears in this post is entirely due to hacking, which is profuse at this moment while I struggle to pound out and think cohesive sentences--the hacking is awful as usual I must constantly backspace and rewrite words I fight to get out). Right now, the page has frozen, something popped up to block what I was just about to type--the hacking is completely interfering and this has been the case for years and years every SINGLE time I am on any computer worldwide--just like this code enforcement of racism that justifies every set of violent actions in the name of conquest and power.


Thusly...

When "minorities' hit, abuse and slap and insult at me while white supremacist terrorist "gang stalkers" are standing behind them, smug and almost gloating but stern and "commanding" as the minority performs with absolute deference and hostility towards me, the same hate and racism they have internalized--this is apparent and the chain-of-command is no hidden aspect of the failures of any society to create a system of equality. The top trickles it's hate down to the bottom. The oppressed can't wait to feel empowered and attack another "minority" group. This aspect is what the dehumanization factor implies which is unilateral for all races when it really comes down to tearing apart the veils of polite societal behavior.

I was just physically assaulted (slapped) by this black celebrity who has hit me and ordered endless filth and fungus into my room with violence and torture--lasting a few years. Prodded on by the Mafia and Nazi contingent of this celebrity teamwork cartel organization of the A-listers for the opportunity for advancement for their careers by demonstrating to their "superiors' the absolute hate they can muster up (which is an endless amount of black hate and negativity that never ends, as I wrote yesterday they energetically feed off violence and torture and love doing it and become hormonally addicted to it--finding any rational to do so and usually and in my case there is NONE they just keep on and keep on until I react and then they continue to gain more promotions and call me all kinds of names after I just can't take it any longer ---which happens when I am extremely vulnerable, i.e sleeping and teleported, drugged and under a cloak of YEARS of isolation, torture and duress and interrogation and violence that has been shielded by the top commanders who also represent the top powers and representatives of the US military forces, as part of the Executive and Legislative Branches of Government at highest levels. Voted into power by waves upon waves of terrorist "gang stalking" bigots claiming they are patriots or Christians or religious or alternative or Liberal or Left or Right wing or black and proud or Jewish and not in peril and all fighting for themselves and their little circles which expand as more people they are targeting become "eliminated" through military-corporate-industrial-technocratic forces that trickle down the commands and the mind programming through their media outlets and lack of opportunity for any dissenting voice (although a huge market has been delivered to provide the seeming alternative point of view. The dissenting voices of former soldiers, aka Vets, is not given the same importance for some reason (just as there are so many homeless vets) as the media corporations putting their spin jockeys into the orbit of importance.

-----------------------------------------
----------------------------------------

Once I walked away from this computer to keep drying the 4th load of fungus-ridden and foul substance-sprayed clothing that the terrorists have polluted my environment with (not having worn any of the clothing, which has been hanging on a rack in my room because if I put them in a closet they will absorb the fungus and it's stinking foul rotting material at that point if I simply put clothing in any closet after terrorists get through with shrinking, spraying, fraying, fading and then spraying with fungus and horrific stinking substances).
Exhausted and in pain from so much bending and lifting soaking wet clothing for the last two days --non-stop yesterday all day cleaning up the filth that someone else put into my life, body and home--
I remembered what I had been attempting to write in the above very confusing set of paragraphs. I did try to re-read the paragraphs and it was all very disjointed. Hackers deleted words that tied sentence meaning and structure so it was jumbled and hard to follow. I am too tired of struggling to backspace and simply type to go back--as I just type this sentence about how bad the hacking is, the justaposition hack is going on--I type two letters and the computer switches them in sequence--I must backspace almost continuously--also letters I never typed appear and when I use the space bar it stops operating
------------
back to the point: I was hit by a black very wealthy celebrity who has been a continuously violent personality towards me. Her media pitch, of course in keeping to this tradition, is all about tolerance and anti-racism when it comes to her and her friends (but when it comes to being promoted by being lock-step with white supremacists in attacking another "race" as I am supposed to represent--which probably stands in the forefront of her mind when she is attacking me--and as the video above hints at, this is not uncommon in the chain-of-command that is so integrated and enforced through punitive but subtle means throughout "normalized" civilian culture--which resembles greatly a military society in all but name, even in the most "free" country on earth, as Americans claim for some unfounded reason at this point in history.
-----------
She attacked me "because" I wrote yesterday of how many blacks have attacked me in the cause of celebrity inclusion and promotion into this very bigoted (at top levels, but only openly demonstrated when it comes to this covert teleportatoin technological tyranny that the top-military-grade technology provides every closet fascist who otherwise is an endless emblem in society for open-minded charitable humanitarian heroic rescuer of every ill of society.
She hit me "because" I wrote that many blacks have been a part of this very racist organization. I was accosted also by another very famous black male who has been a beneficiary of this contract out on me for a few years now.

Thus, I "forgot" to add this in the rambling set of paragraphs above which were hacked with the intention of making me seem incoherent or rambling without any clear focus. I am coherent and focused by this intrusion of the mind control with hacking and then subsequent redaction/deletions/rewriting makes any clear prosaic attempt literally an impossibility and beyond my control.
------------
I realized that she has probably come from a very violent place in her life, and the violence of racism has undoubtedly been inculcated into the fabric of her being. I was listening yesterday to some of the Los Angeles "gangster rap" songs which were written by one of the people who has participated (alongside the woman I mention just above) and--his lyrics are filled with violent retribution for anyone who doesn't, essentially, respect his authority and steps out of line. It is reminiscent of beatings that resonate with oppressed cultures and have remained as a kind of holographic programmed set of behaviors that carry from the oppressed to the would-be and then in-training oppressor--as many of the people I witness coming from "oppressed" classes (including white but not of "elite" financial status" also imitate and strive to emulate as best as possible.
-------
It is now too hard for me to write due to hacking and my brain being just blanketed with the insidious "slime" effect of mind control technology.

-------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------

Racism and War the Dehumanization of the Enemy (16 of 18) - Christian Appy and Dahlia Wasfi. About Face: Veterans Against the War. September 16, 2011. 






An elaborate and academic confirmation: yes, "racism does come from the top"--the professor speaks. Will he mention how "minorities" apply racism towards the targets of war and targeting and hate in an organization in which they are members obeying orders and hoping for a promotion? I have not heard the entire, soft-spoken, peer-reviewed affirmed PhD academic go through the entire speech but I will wait to see if he mentions this most denied of racist appendages to the body politic of racism. Turning a minority against another minority is a sure recipe for total control through the good ole "divide and conquer" strategy which is at the heart of this terrorist "gang stalking" methodology of both recruitment and training and performance and promotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...