Monday, September 13, 2021

After she "exposed" her Nazi (celebrity) boyfriend and then became a celebrity herself, she became a Nazi feminist exposing Nazi rape but fully and covertly supporting it for her promotion--after stealing ideas verbatim from my writing to help promote her very public profile as being an advocate for "women". The ideas I heard her proclaim with acting aplomb and bombastic effect for a photo-op, publicized in The Hill, stemmed from ideas I wrote on Facebook years ago (but I remember my words precisely and recognize they were stolen verbatim by her). The angst I wrote about rape and the political cohesion of state-sponsored, BIPARTISAN political terror based on Democrats who had teleported and tortured me alongside the celebrities: she literally quoted for her self-promoted image as truth-seeking anti-rape advocate (except for me which she used as another step in her career ladder, and to be accepted into the Europ-a-land Nazi fold of privilege, and now she resides in Europ-a-land and insults the United States, which is what Europ-a's do to my face and did when I lived in that continent for years, always the same stupid, nasty hissing spitting statements, which Americans have learned to replicate, along with RAPE AND GENOCIDAL RACIST CULTURAL VIOLENCE--not new to the US but certainly enhanced by the promotion into higher positions with incentives and bonuses like living large in Europ-a-land as she now does)---ideas which were written under torture, rape and violence from one of her male friends who is buddies with the Nazi rapist she "exposed" who was at the time terrorizing me as she participated and watched on. Now famous, she's a newly-born blonde-dyed feminist probably will run for office in the near future. Awarded for helping fascist Nazi women bypass their violent predatorial Nazi males and diverting the violence upon women like me. The BS cycles never end despite years of writing about this state-sponsored terror campaign and murder attempt that also is ongoing. Another celebrity quoted my words verbatim that I wrote on Facebook --years ago---but I know what I wrote, and she quoted my words verbatim for her photo-op "celebrity-turned-politico commentator/activist/feminist" and she 100% participated in online intellectual property theft and the creepy visual triggering/MK ULTRA visual media campaign used against me, which, if I attempted to report this form of mind control to any authority would land me in some "mentally ill"/mental disorder category. Silenced also by the serious threat of my finances being cut off completely with zero chance to earn any money if I continue to write any adverse criticism or even a critical review as in simply an analysis or deconstruction of their movies or pop songs or their political mishaps and lies, deceptions and mind programming techniques. Anything that would suffice as an A paper in any university class for deconstructing the movies but with a tainted exposee slant brings on threats and threats which are accentuated by government agencies participating in the hierarchical structure of murder.


 


"Rose McGowan stumps for Larry Elder in California: 'He is the better man'". The Hill. September 12, 2021.

See fully televised performance at the link below. My words were verbatim stolen for this performance. When words like this are reformatted into fascist, seeming "underdog" actor "fight for justice and Democracy" propaganda (freshly painted faces, undaunted by wrinkles of frowns and sorrow or suffering, wealthy, adorned in fashionable attire not lacking money as victims usually can be seen bedraggled, worn-out from stress or worry but NOT SO in the case of the fakes who are taken so much more seriously than the worn-out real victims. My words stolen, and cameras flashing and admiration and political leanings and support for the fascist Nazi "feminist". I wrote verbatim maybe two years ago, and I know this is 100% the reality and truth, about how I have seen Democrats and Republicans collude on both sides of the aisle and it has been Democrats and not Republicans who have stalked, terrorized and attacked me. This woman McGowan has been part of this terror campaign but in the wings waiting for ideas to steal, for years she has partaken of the awards of this contractual torture/teleportation contract out on me. And she stole my words and they are being publicized now as if she has a great mind which I think is not actually the reality. She is a posturing actor, as so many in this organization of hate are. But she has been televised and is supporting someone who advocates to stop abortions and is fully into the anti-climate change denial but....fascist Nazi McGowan can only focus on how Newsom's wife somehow defended Weinstein--I don't know about this further scandal. I think the implications for stopping abortion and denying climate change far outweigh her personal anti-Semitic vitriol and hate in inclusion in attacking me for these racist reasons and not for any personal animosity that they have against me but they all act like I am the most hateful person and criminal when I fight for my rights as a human being which these "freedom" advocates from H-wood are fighting me to deny so they can achieve fascist, Nazi "supremacy" encoded in law with all rights to rape, torture, steal, rob, mutilate and rape and rape and worse. That is what they are "fighting" for and McGowan is one of them and fully supports this agenda).


Video of her **stolen-from my writings## lecture in link below:


https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/571915-rose-mcgowan-stumps-for-larry-elder-in-california-he-is-the



I watched her pompous performance as an "activist" with the Californians cheering it on. Using my words that I wrote on Facebook before I had begun this blog, regarding the mutual consensus of the "Left and Right" of the aisles--which she quoted using my words. Her movies had permeated my tv mind-programming/controlled/controlling "free" cable television whilst I lay in bed in a drugged daze. I could not concentrate on any single thing and as poisons ripped out of my flesh, hard poisons latching to my skin, sinews, bones and nerve endings as I fought (and still fight endlessly to this day) to remove the hard-as-rock- poisons that have encased the interior of my body--I watched the television movies that the "free" cable tv in this "resort" that was an operation of torture with only terror agents posing as "neighbors" (The Arysa Resort, Phuket). Her movies were on repeatedly and the themes were the usual death, revenge formulas that plague the other actors who have participated in this crime of dream-torture endless sequence against me in order to achieve higher standing in what appears to be one of the most vicious industries in the world (besides the oil industry). Her boyfriend of former years, which she used to propel herself likewise into fame status by hanging off his arm in her prior early days of juicy vulnerability and compliance--as expected and demanded of the younger meat market for that most insatiable industry of media flesh and performance.


I am, on one  hand, "glad" that the message got across. However, she is receiving the notice and the respect for these ideas while 80% of my life is spent cleaning fungus so as not to be poisoned with sepsis any longer due to the recurrent spraying of stinking toxins on my every article and property and into my food. Yesterday I went shopping to buy some kale and there were only three packages left on the shelf, where every other item in the bins were packed and stuffed to the brim with the other veggies, what I had wanted was only removed. Wearing my mask in this huge, aerated, warehouse bulk store (called Micro, in Phuket Town) it's a huge place, you can walk for 1/4 of a mile almost it seems from one end to the next. I could not smell the stinking odor that had been sprayed into the leafy kale packages and so, upon taking the only three items back my refrigerator stinks due to whatever what sprayed with decomposing agents. All the items I bought are fresh still on the next day, so I can't have to open all the packages to detect which has been infected. Then there are my purses and clothing which are literally ALL sprayed repeatedly, daily and nightly, by these mechanical arms to I spend at least 45% of my life cleaning up toxic odors. 


When I see millionaires who have stolen my concepts off my desperate pleas for help who have participated with their "rapist" boyfriends and husbands, who are part of the feminist movement (or any movement) who are stealing my ideas after I have been "traumatized" from rape, which they observed and did nothing about (or very little) as the rapists are lauded for their usage of mind control technology and how manipulative, sneaky, and violently misogynist they are with proclivities towards every vice and sexual deviance possible (or this technology will be handed out to extremely violent predators who will exploit the tech to essentially kill and maim either physically or emotionally scores of millions of victims, as I surmise the future use of this tech will allow every pornographic and violent fantasizing hater the access to unleash their every constrained emotional dysfunction upon the hapless and the sleeping and the weak and vulnerable who will lack all protections, especially from those who speak the talk of the victims like me, that they steal, and who provide no access for relief or help from the real victims, who like me, will be silenced as I am currently.)


Seeing her mouth my words and cameras flickering and her smug and confident "activist" tone (for her future run for political office, no doubt) is very hard to bear as I am in the middle, as I am doing every single day, cleaning and spraying bleach into the few, scant items that have been frayed, ripped, made broken down by this organization. Returning home yesterday the refrigerator which I had just cleaned had brain goo and clumps of hair on the bottom underneath the produce tray. This is the crime against me due to resisting being raped, fighting back, and saying NO repeatedly while being brutalized and drugged to the max by a predator who feigns sensuality for stylized performances which belie the violence it has been trained in years of socialized woman-hating and pornographic indoctrination into the "good ole boys" rape club of undermining women. Or women like me. The woman I refer to above holds the racist motif behind her very famous and photographed stance that it's women "like me" who should be raped by their rapacious woman-hating men who want to belittle women if they dare to try to achieve power or get "out-of-line" and assert too much which is a threat to the myth of white male supremacy (with other colors in the respective hierarchical woman-hating stance below them).

And so, just writing this but I am threatened now with absolute death threats which will be forced upon me financially--and in other ways. I am now fighting despite days of remaining silent what amounts to a slow murder through poisoning from this endless and daily, incessant poisoning of my property, my every item--as I must hermetically seal off this room every night in order to stop the much more deadly mechanical arms from entering my room through this patio door--and buying a huge sliding door screen set would entire having to endlessly repair it, as the mechanical arms rip through items that I try to seal off--the tips of the mechanical arms are very small, maybe 1/4 inch in diameter but round--spraying, ripping, I can only imagine the arms to have multi-faceted tools to spray, rip, open--with multiple little arms that extend and perform every task. Perhaps there is a tiny little camera also placed on the tip for nighttime attacks, which this group utilizes every night to attack me in the dead of night. Although I have spent 2 years fighting to both afford materials month-by-month to cover every angle, crack and tile I still have not succeeded in being able to protect myself.


------------------

After having gotten up and away from the laptop, running water over my hands which seems to act as a grounding mechanism to the electronic blast affecting my body and brain continuum of cognition, I realized that I had written something slightly in error above: the ideas I had written were over a period, scattered, of years. Some of the ideas she flaunted in her publicized in The Hill publication were ideas I had written after two prominent Democrat contenders for the top prize to be 45 had assaulted me in vicious ways alongside others out of Europ-a-land espousing absolutely fascist and anti-Semitic lines (videotaped no doubt by this organization monitoring the entire circus spectacle of daily attacks upon me). Also include Americans who call themselves with prefixes of various European identification with "American" as the suffix of the self-identifier. 

She spoke about how Democrats were the ones "harassing and stalking" her. As she was participating in her friends who raped and harassed and had their goons stalk me and now she, like so many of the "MeToo!@$" posse have obtained out of this group. 

I still wait for anybody in that H-wood circus to come to my defense in this hate situation, while they all espouse "freedom" and whatever deviations of Independence 1776 they can steal and use for reverse psychological purpose.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...