Saturday, September 4, 2021

Karen the film should not be dismissed as being irrelevant.

 Karen Movie Teaser/Trailer



The last line of the film states: "Your silence is complicity". Silence and complicity is a theme I must deal with every single day in my current targeting situation. Another aspect that was briefly touched upon which is a dire threat to modern society is a mention of secret societies and being allowed to get away with every targeting and murder and forced-removal program that this racist-based system targeting me has utilized to keep me living in a state of torture for so many decades. The system prevails and finally a movie has touched upon these themes, albeit narrowing the focus as being a white-on-black problem. I can attest that black people have stalked and terrorized me alongside the most virulent whites in these home-invasion and terror campaigns aimed at the domestic sphere, as used systematically by this organization that is controlled by white supremacists and virulent racists of all nationalities (with a host of not-white minions fully supporting the system). The movie Karen keeps the focus only on one group when the situation is far more broad and covers many other groups and nationalities who are likewise victims of racial profiling and targeting (and often by their "own" race or even by their own family members).

I thought Karen would be cheesy horror but I was surprised to see depth, realistic portrayals and a media version of the "gang stalking" operations which still remain unidentified as such by the media and the forces that govern.

I hope the movie is put into some high award category and not dismissed in favor of the organized system that prevails in awards ceremonies. I think Karen has messages that should be honored and I do not think the acting was sub-par in any way or just mediocre.

This is a serious movie, to be taken seriously. It is not a silly horror flick or revenge drama. It should be recognized as being important and a film that portrays accurately these horrors in society.

==========================

One of the ultimate Karens of the world

"Giovanna Holbrook's Travel Philosophy".  Holbrook Travel. 




One of the more insidious Karen's whose hate and racism, Nazi affiliations and exploitation of all minorities possible was part of my initiation into the terror maelstrom that good Christian Gainesville, Florida had to offer. I humbly offer great thanks to the authentic Christians that abound there, who make that city a pleasant and honorable place to live. What America has gained from such people in it's very motley and confusing history, those who authentically are concerned with values that stem from the Judeo-Christian and Muslim and any other religion that honors life, compassion and sanctity of life and a humble approach to the great Mystery of life, instead of worshipping power, grasping hate and greed which is the prevailing norm of this global terror operation.

The landlords of my entire life, all have been Karens of one sort or another. All have been involved in poisoning, drugging and having me raped while in the unconscious microchipped mode of somnolence. This one, however, is a vicious infiltrator out of Europ-a-land who administered so much deadly portions of bloating/hardening and ultimate death poisoning into my body through her endless stream of illegal immigrants and/or legal but always using those from foreign countries to do her bidding, while instructing the white supremacist Confederate forces of Central Florida and then around the world, a network, which continued the poisoning with intention to slowly suffocate my body internally with this poison. It also paralyzes of course. Many people, I fear, have already been covertly assassinated by such poisoning by landlords, neighbors and "friends" and even family members.

This one however put forth, as these criminals usually do, their platitudes about how compassionate they are while being upheld by the general terrorist community which has wrested all power into it's many tentacles and outreach into all communities--

thus, here is one of the ultimate Karens. Like the film above, she is a realtor and is involved in community appraisals of whom and what should be "allowed" into various communities. The arbiter of these decisions with, unlike the movie, no surrounding Home Owners Association to put a wrench into the works of the racist machine.

The semblance of "minorities" being welcomed into such gated communities, or anywhere and everywhere this organization has clenched it's deals to own and control communities, are mostly symbolic icons who absolutely conform to the contours of the racist agenda while purporting/puppeting the roles that create confusion and deception as to the real agenda. Thus, in Gainesville, one of the more (or more than one) more vicious attackers was an "African-American" male who joined with others who attacked me during a music performance in a small venue to which I was invited, where the other members then attacked me afterwards. He lives in the very white, exclusive "Duck Pond" area of Gainesville which has that "old Southern Charm" architecture and is prize real estate. The discrimination involved in that area is extremely below the radar of illegal activity, controlled by Karens such as Giovanna Holbrook (featured below) who this community nearly reveres for her deceptions and her violence (she is very violent). I recall after she began poisoning me that my bedsheets has been doused by blood, but washed so the stains remained. It was absolutely a "black Magick" attack upon me but I was so completely drugged up and bloating and becoming huge that I could not even recognize the attack and thought somehow that I had bled onto the pillow case that she had included in the monthly rental room. I was so drugged I lay in bed most of the time for the few months I remained renting her tiny room with the neighbors in the tiny rooming house constantly attacking me in almost every way. My body bloated to such a huge degree, I "gained" nearly 25 pounds in the first two months of living in that room after having fled from Miami after massive attacks by the terrorist organization. More info below--but this is included in the Karen subject, and gang stalking as an undetectable form of housing discrimination has been shielded and ignored even by those who are "fighting" this system of housing discrimination because, in order for them to achieve notable ranking in the organizations that are "fighting" such forms of discrimination, they have to comply with this terrorist organization or racist profiling and murder/death squads. At least to the degree where they continue to conceal the activities of targeting that ultimately lead to the Karen epidemic and it's nefarious doings to keep people out but still accepting a few fake representatives into the housing communities who pose no threat to the prevailing racist order of Karens.
----------------

Dirty South. Dirty scumlord landlord. This woman discussing being kindly, sharing, karen-ing I mean "caring"---was my landlord in 2000. She and her group began the poisoning-to-death schedule that I am now fighting daily and have been fighting every single day for over a decade to remove from my body (it was bad poisoning before her, but deadly after I moved into her little month-to-month where my body bloated 25 pounds in two months and she yelled, abused, had me attacked, and yelled at her illegal immigrant "slaves" who worked for slave wages as she openly insulted them and was abusive and violent.

A welcomed fascist into the Gainesville redneck and fascist Mafia-Nazi circuit (she was contacted by American-Italian mafia groups from Miami-Cocoa Beach-Gainesville.

Arrest her, this criminal sickens me to hear her disgusting blathering about how she "cares" and "shares".

She is from Italy and is truly a fascist and Mafioso bigot in real reality. She is much loved in Gainesville by the Nazi/mafia goons who orchestrated attacks upon me (tons of "minorities" performing the nastiest of attacks for her, her operatives. The story is always the same the repetition of how these criminals operate is always the same. Their promotions and awards are always the same for every criminal act they get away with using this murder stalking organization and mind control/teleportation technology.

Giovanna Holbrook's favorite activity is to exploit people and flaunt her generosity for her "ladies" charity events (but all know how she really acts and what she really does and these white "Christian" woman revel in the delight of this double-faced lie that Holbrook, another Europ-a rep of fascists/mafia/Nazi orientation delivers and trains in false superficial posturing but conniving and Machiavellian grasping for power in brutal and criminal ways.

Trying to listen to the vomit output this creep is blathering about I can't get through more than a few seconds of her prattling on about how "wonderfully" caring this rotten parasite is.

YUcky.

The dirty south and one of it's dirty operators.

I only moved into her slumlord little renovated house because I had contacts out of Miami and I had no idea who she was, where this house was situated, or anything about Gainesville, the living arrangement had been done in Cocoa Beach which I ran to out of Miami Beach due to gang stalking terrorism aimed at me. I had been staying in an "American-Italian" neighborhood which was obviously very mafia--(but I stayed with some "Jewish Nazis" who emulated the "Italian-American" mafia group which i huge with for New Year's Eve in Cocoa Beach, back in 2000---which then sent me to this skank above who is the most disgusting lair in this video (not THE most disgusting but at the moment it's disgusting watching this crocodile smile scumbag creepy woman blathering on about how generous she is. It's always the same thing, from Florida to Phuket and North and South of all that combined.

But this woman should be in prison for conspiracy to murder me through poisoning and also many other types of attacks through her endless line-up of "minorities", mostly illegal immigrants she worked liked slaves who adored her because they came from such poverty---all I had to see of this rotten skank while I stayed in her monthly rental which was just across from The Duck Pond but in the black part of town. The stalking and poisoning got much worse when I moved into the very white, student housing area in the SE side but it was a beautiful place to live, and I was very glad to be away from rotten and ugly Holbrook. How I wish there was justice. The dirty south. I watch movies about Karen and think of The Dirty South and memories of my experience of living in The Dirty South come flooding.

------------------------------

"Take a Virtual Tour of Bridgelight & Napier Grant".  CMC Apartments (Gainesville, Florida). May 22, 2020.


After finally leaving the dark spirit of Giovanna Holbrook, I moved to the light, airy and spacious wonderful wooded Bridgelight Townhouse complex, which was across from a huge field, with ponds and wooded secluded areas half a mile's walk away---a high wooden fenced backyard, walls you could hear neighbors through (which was the case and is the case with so many American rentals). The price at that time (2001-2) was $500 per month for a one-bedroom with a loft upstairs, vaulted ceilings, carpet--very beautiful a wonderful little enclosed fully wooded area with a beautiful little duck pond and tree-lined beautiful little swimming pool. This probably was the best apartment I have ever lived in. Now the price for the same one-bedroom has more than doubled. In short: nasty and dirty Giovanna Holbrook, fascist criminal poisoner and abuse=not my living choice. Bridgelight, after scouring Gainesville this was a most wonderful choice. I decided to move out when a pair of Nazi yuppies moved in and were stalking me in most obvious ways and I also realized I was somehow dying and had to leave Gainesville and get health care, which began a 5-year trek throughout the world until I landed here in Phuket. More than 10 years later, I am still fighting to remove the poison that all these "good" people of the Dirty South and everywhere else on the planet have forced into my body through secretive poisoning. But, regardless, I still miss that apartment complex it was truly a most reclusive and beautiful place to live (in the little spot that I had been lucky enough to grab, as not all the townhomes were as nice or private as mine was).

I just checked prices and the cost for the same unit I had has not doubled but is $300 more per month than it had been 10 years ago. Too bad you have to pay that much to have to hear your neighbors through the walls though! Other parts of the complex are in a square formation and you see your other neighbors across a broad grassy field-and it's not private at all. My space was located along the exterior edge of the property and I was very lucky to have obtained it. It was not the most luxurious place I've ever been but I love being in wooded and clean places and this fit the bill. Arching trees lined the property and it was a kind of natural oasis away from the rest of the student and college zone areas.

-----------------------------------

Nasty Nardo - Let's Get A Room



-------------------------------------

Webbie & Trina - Bad Bitch




------------------------------------

P$C - Murder Game




--------------------------------------------------

Coolio - Gangsta's Paradise (feat. L.V.) [Official Music Video]




No comments:

Post a Comment