Tuesday, August 24, 2021

I was lied to constantly and the Social Security agents while I told them my benefits have been cut off due to not receiving information and all the other lies that have kept me sitting on the phone now for hours--endlessly put into loop after loop with lie after lie--every very innocuous question is met with insulting nasty tones in voices, with negative comments and rude nastiness with every question I asked and even just asking how to spell a name I was sneeringly told the spelling and then as I asked--just for the name prior to being most rudely met with nastiness on how to spell a name I am unfamiliar with--but asking first for the name of the supervisor this rude woman talked in complete contradicting terms with a lie and then refuting it within the same blathering endless stream of hate aimed at me--I now have a phone appointment and I still have my money cut off, no way to reach them for this appointment--no phone number to reach anybody directly--as if I coughed and made creepy noises and constantly interrupted me while I was talking and when I asked a direct question they would go back into detail we had just discussed but would not answer my questions for at least a 5-minute spate of them pretending to give me information we had just discussed and trying to be condescending while I struggled to reach anyone. They have cut my monthly amount for September and won't re-instate it. there is a long list of items they want information on like an interrogation. They want to make sure that I have no more stimulus money and that I am nearly homeless and when I try to get any information I am lied to and redirected constantly. They told me so many contradictory lies and coughed into the phone (coughing is one of the main triggering terrorist actions this organization does). Constantly lied to, lied and lied to on the phone by this organization. No phone number works that they gave me for this crucial interview that has now created the situation where my money has been cut off indefinitely.

 they claim they can only phone me at any US phone number, which I cannot provide. They can give ZERO phone numbers that operate for me to be able to reach them.


it's endless lies, and every agent taking any opportunity to verbally attack me at any simple and easy question. What is the name of the supervisor? they begin to rehash what they spent 30 minutes repeating with the same information I obtained through all their interruptions and coughing and putting me on hold and etc. Always interrupting me while talking and then not answering questions. AS I rely on this for my survival I am stuck sitting here waiting for now 4 hours while I still can't get a reachable phone number. They cut my money off for this month and said that it was just "too bad" because I "missed" the appointments that my mail service never informed me of nor sent the information. They sent today after the 3rd request the information after my money was cut off. I was told by Social Security that they sent the initial letter in December last year and i never got notified.

This is all completely a scam and a terrorist attack upon me at all levels in all these government agencies and businesses.

The hacking is pretty bad for this post, the "title" was hacked and partially deleted to make this sound pretty rambling which I am not. I have kept my calm except for one extremely annoying woman who just went off endlessly explaining the entire situation and then lying and revering what she had said when I just asked her for the name of the supervisor so I could try to phone them. Of course I got no reply. I got a voicemail. I left a message I sent an email. I doubt I will get a response. I tried the phone number they provided me for this Kissimmee office and I got "this number cannot be reached"although the agent told me he had just tried the number and it worked. I tried it three times. This is the phone number I was given three times and told that it was the "only" number they had for this office.

------------

I have tried and they refuse to give me solid and correct information. All my phone calls are diverted to these rude, annoying and nasty agents and I am just sitting here into the 4th hour of phoning yet another office---this time in Orlando which actually does have a direct phone line. My address is IN Orlando but they sent me to this Kissimmee office which appears to have no listed phone number (it's the only social security office which does not list a direct phone number). Obviously the number is being blocked by hackers and this is all a complete hate crime against me.

-------

After having been put on hold for the operational Orlando phone number, and waiting for 20 minutes on hold, no one is picking up the phone at a major Orlando Social Security office--it's just ringing and ringing and no one is picking up. I am being completely blocked this is a cyber crime and I sit here unable to fight this.

No comments:

Post a Comment