Saturday, August 14, 2021

One hour after having posted the last post: appliance terrorism worsened after the post was published. The terrorists have created some mechanism so the arm of the faucet that is now pouring out an increased sliver of water continuously is moving automatically clockwise from the 15 position to the 25 position. It is moving by itself in an arc of nearly 45-degrees to the right as the trickle of water has been increased. I must now struggle to turn the water off, and once I turn it to the streaming trickle of water the terrorist on the other side of the wall hits some valve or part of the clamping mechanism that is causing this rupture in water so that the water turns on automatically once more after I struggle to turn it almost off--but it never turns off. These attacks occur instantly and usually after I return from shopping the situation has worsened, but now they have done this newer more serious attack while I was using the sink. It is disgusting. My last studio hell surveillance rape torture room was so stinking I was breathing in poison as I lay in a drugged up near comatose laying position while I was raped at night, my body put out of alignment while I was being teleported to pig ape whores in Whorewood who raped and abused me and went off with their lovers to parties glowing with utter joy in their new studios and productions all funded and paid for--awards forthcoming and never ending cornucopia of incentives for torture and information extracting interrogation after raping and abusing me so they can come out with their "humanitarian" anti-racist, anti-rape #me too! bs and K-rap about how cool and alternative and caring they are for all of humanity to purchase as a fantasy. Now I sit here after they had my refrigerator and toilet broken, and in this room it's been non-stop rape, poisoning, drugging, bodily dismemberment (in the rooms prior to this as well) broken toe, severed body parts, poison smeared into my hair, vagina and into my ears, food and skin every single day for years. Fighting constantly and now the kitchen sink is almost pouring out water and now the faucet is like a moving gadget it's been so loosened at the base of the faucet it moves half an inch when I just push it up to try to stop the water flowing and the screeching noises and the shuddering and grinding. I can't afford to pay for repair this, the landlord comes into this room abusing and throwing things and touching and insulting me while my brain is under extreme mind control attack so I can't defend myself. I have been forced into poverty and all access to earning money has been completely blocked for over a decade (while here in Thailand, online , and in America it's blacklisting and discrimination and if I do get a low-paying job I am harassed by all the workers next to me). I am stuck sitting here with this endless filth forced upon me, abuse every night in teleportation, drooling sexually titillated fascist Nazis scumbag whores reading my posts and thrilled that the United States is such a docile and easy-to-manipulate dumbed down country fully participating in this fascist Europigape attack system (probably created by Nazis with USSR and KGB and et al). I want to add that the German pig ape currently terrorizing me and ordering these attacks is fully engrossed with Russians and you can see examples of this in his tours of Russia. In my perusal of his videos there have been scores of Russian entries with little emoticons of hearts and love aimed at this rotten scumbag pig ape whore Nazi who is collaborating with Russian intelligence with this heinous technology that essentially put my body into an overdrive sensation that was totally divorced from the reality of how I actually felt about this rotten piece of pig ape crap you all think is such a wonderful, "classy" Europigape-trained bigot Nazi. As you mostly all are reading this. It's a complete scam and a threat to the future of all humanity--this situation which you all keep allowing to fester and increase.

No comments:

Post a Comment