Tuesday, August 24, 2021

I have been given false phone numbers for the person who has cut my benefits from Social Security twice on the Social Security main number. Twice in a row I have been given numbers that lead to disconnected or not functioning dead ends. I literally can't even reach the person I need to talk to. I have looked for the phone number for the Kissimmee office online and literally where the phone number should be, as all the other offices list their phone numbers, there is none and I can't find it anywhere. All is being hacked and blocked I am sitting here with my life-support money having been cut off for the 2nd time this year of being alerted that my case needs review, which has happened twice yearly for the past 4 years. I respond every time that my situation is chronic and they keep attacking me in this way, year after year, twice a year. 6 months ago I got a letter requesting a review but then claiming that I do not need a review. I can't survive if I have to return to the US on this subpoverty income that is now blocked. I have nowhere to live, I am disabled, this organization is now threatening my life and it's a deadly threat.

No comments:

Post a Comment