Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Update for those who may care: After many dead-end phone calls from Social Security with wrong disconnected numbers given me to speak to the person who has suspended my benefits--I was told that I was sent letters for a "Financial Review" by phone (although I was told that I was supposed to go to an in-office interview by the first agent who was hostile towards me and attacked anything that I said that could be attacked--such as "why would you think you need to speak to a supervisor?" in a very nasty tone. I kept it cool but was given a wrong number and not informed of my situation.

 Call number 3 and a polite and friendly guy is telling me that this is not a disability physical review but rather how much $$$ I may be tucking away in extra jobs or whatever--they want bank records and statements and etc. (or I was told they may need it).

And that the interview was only necessary by phone.

Really quite a horrible scare tactic replete with lies and disinformation .

It is clear I have to stop my mini-publishing debut here on Facebook and on my blog about my thoughts on this endless topic and just stick if necessary to the torture details, hoping that some day this absolute criminal situation forced upon me will somehow be stopped by a concerned and caring public--if I keep writing or if anyone lets it be known or if anything is ever done about this egregious situation of the terrorism aimed at me perpetually.

I am on hold so the storm is not yet passed and I am not in the clear yet.

My situation is so tenuous--financially and physically as well because my body is extremely frail and sick from over a decade of not only being tortured while fighting to heal, but being poisoned and polluted with my immune system at an endless all-time high level of fighting and stress levels from the 24/7 attack situation.

All the people attacking me are out partying, laughing, having a ball at their new luxury promotion lifestyles from having tortured me--the contract obviously is for one of them after the next to abuse me into a degraded and destroyed state and then probably into death after they are "finished' exploiting and sucking all they can out of me.

I am on hold waiting to try to make this essential phone appointment--which I was told two letters I never was contacted about from my mail service in Orlando never alerted me of or scanned any envelopes or information of (and ignored my requests).
----------

Now they are telling me that I must be at a physical location to receive a phone call for this interview. Which is the same thing as me having to travel to the US to pick up the phone at some destination. I am waiting for them to simply give me a phone number I can call to speak to someone and get this interview over with, but they are telling me that they can only phone me and not the other way around. I am back on hold once more listening to their musak and waiting for just a phone number to call someone and have this phone interview. They are still threatening my life by telling me I must have a phone where I can pick up this call. I tell them I use SKYPE but they won't accept that for some reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment