Thursday, August 19, 2021

More on persistent terrorist attacks on my personal items and body. More semi-ranting analysis (barely made, unable to write or think with calm or even the semblance of critical analysis, much less to get information out without ranting due to the endless drugging of my body which I cannot stop despite years of fighting to protect my body and property). I still need a safe place to live and all avenues to earning any money for survival, and even if the "opportunity" barely did exist,...

 I would be discriminated to the point that I could not function, or put in accidents in murder attempts which have abounded all these years of me trying to finish grad school, nearly murdered repeatedly while in grad school and in the act of just driving to any university, and/or poisoned to the point of incomprehensibility as I have been for most of my life. Now I am just fighting to wash out stinking poisons from clothing, my hair and body every day and sitting with hard poison latched into my spine and writing these posts to the silent audience which keeps ignoring this death squad situation which has proven to be so deadly for the United States and to the planet as a whole. They still, and no one still, can associate what this one group is doing with the calamities and destruction that has unfolded in the last few years. They seem to reduce my situation to being another woman being raped and abused, which is so common that no one seems to blink or feel any threat, much less act in apprehension that this situation could continue to crank out more violence and destruction of the planet and of any intellectual system of balance. No, they just assume I have been made "powerless" and thus my situation is just like the rest of the human trafficking and rape culture that abounds and is silenced. However, my situation is far more deadly and serious to the culture, to the planet than anyone will begin to recognize or do anything about to stop.


I was also drugged with either an injection or skin patch while sleeping, so my posts are hyperbolic hate rants to some extent, intermixed with political thoughts. Every single night, in this manner by mechanical arms breaking into my home, my food and my body are poisoned and drugged and I have spent years fighting to protect myself to no avail. I wake up also with my hair having been sprayed with some horrid chemical, despite completely covering my head like a burka to protect this damage but the mechanical arms can get through the concealed portals in the walls or cabinets, elongate into deadly weapons with attachments to sever, cut, spray and destroy anything on various incremental levels. Every single night, this goes on and on as well.

More on terrorist attacks: my clothing sprayed with stinking foul substances that won't wash out with soap (laboratory-created sprays to glue onto fabrics and the stink can only be reduced somewhat from bleaching/cleaning and spraying with perfume nothing gets the odors out completely and they remain forever on the clothing). Mechanical arms cutting into my body as I slept through layers of protection I wear and tape onto my body every night --it takes me at least 30 minutes to complete taping and putting on multiple layers covering my entire body, head to foot in three or four protective layers). Parts of the covering for the floor slashed and cut out of the material. My room stinking from sprays emitted by the mechanical arms. No evidence of break-in because the walls, floors and ceiling are covered with materials I have used to try to block the mechanical arms--all cabinets, which utterly line the walls from floor to ceiling, have been sealed shut with hooks pounded into laminated faux wood (very hard on my body with all the damage and poisoning latched into my spine and hips in one, huge hard-as-rock mass that I still can't get out after more than a decade of endlessly fighting to remove it while under non-stop attack on every level every moment of every day and night). I have to wash and clean stinking and foul clothing once more, clothing I made by hand and clothing that should be new and pristine which I bought 2nd hand (but new on the shelf--made stinking and foul with permanent odors sprayed on and most of my clothing has been shrunk to the tiniest size by the terrorists with holes ripped and threads hanging out. I now must wash more items which has been a constant deluge of stinking and fungus-laden clothing which has taken op perhaps 30% of my life for the decade of this endless atrocity being performed by extremely wealthy white supremacist Nazi pig ape rapist whore men with their filthy skank whore wives laughing alongside them and profiting off, of course their mommies and daddies watching on training their stupid and rotten mediocrity children in the Nazi ways and means of such parasitic exploits. Me writing to a system of people at best apathetic and usually conjoined into this system like babies intravenously fed through this system in the "matrix" of technocratic fascist usurpation of the planet and all peoples possible. Extinction abounds in this system inflicting untold damage to the planet and to the earth. Yet no one still can do anything to stop this and I remain cleaning up stinking filth and writing to this silent audience which can't seem to equate this group and this organization with absolute dire threat to their own survival and to the collapse of the ecosystem and to the end of all real Freedom and Democratic values (what remains after the shredding and undermining process has reached absolute open approach, insurrectionist appeals to destruction abound openly now thanks to this one group of whorewood exploiters who are now the producers and directors for more mind control fake altruistic movie fodder to be fed intravenously to the public through their mind control pods and devices, alongside news anchors endlessly discussing movie plots in connection to current political happenings (see MSNBC anchors for this intermixing of Whorewood and news media fodder--with MSNBC anchors also participating in this crime of teleportation alongside the fascist, nazi whorewood fascist Nazi Mafiosa plastic-coated clowns and whores and rapists and murdering bigots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assaulted for the 4th Time in one day physically or verbally it's a rotation of the expletives of whorewood. This time, on my facebook page, the black nazi working with tarantino to spread "black empowerment" through playing a psychopathic killer smug and sauntering bad guy yelling and shooting and etc---nothing "racist" there no "racist" portrayal whatsoever. No, he's just tough and "cool" because he makes snide comments and kills in the movies, always angry about racism. He hacked a post about having grown up in Jim Crow south. And it was being repeated now under the administration. I wrote in comment since this creep has fully engaged in this attack upon me but was not violently psycho towards me but now is. I wrote "If you continue to partner with the whorewood nazis you WILL bring jim crow to Los Angeles and it's already there". Defending the Plantation Big House he glared into my face in my room, teleporting me I tried to ignore him and he got ugly arnold to hit me viciously with death threats and sentences of how he would kill me as they do continuously. Always smashing my head against porcelain and drowning me in the toilet every time I am in the bathroom. This is what ugly tom hardy did while he had my cuticles literally severed off completely--the cuticles will not grow back they were sliced out of my fingers and also toes--at least 4 fingers and toes have cuticles completely cut off never growing back from ugly arnold and ugly tom farty hardy and shitalina always there smiling laughing and being handed every single thing for promoting rape racist rape instead of her dirty skank trashy a$$ being sexually molested for her promotion. The ugly skank prostituted shit dirty stupid ape whore shitalina who has stolen my ideas and gone to awards every time my ideas were stolen and has had me beaten and tortrured every day and mutilated without end. She was there glowing with horminal high as ugly arnold is perpetually destroying my body and inflicting damage to my health and body and yelling that I am ugly not to say I am beautiful and etc so I call him ugly arnold because I always thought he was grotesque and creepy and ugly the first time I saw that distorted sick creep he was an abomination I considered the glorification of his ugly disgusting huge body to be the nazi worship of stupid dumbed down america. //But I was assaulted by the black famous star "'angry" always about racism and killing people violently for making any statement about "black" people (as in, describe what wallis walrus looks like..."he's black..." and only saying "he's black" according to crap tarantino makes the black actor yell "go on" with rage as if saying someone is black is racist. Thus saying that as usual he is aiding in the rise of nazis and to continue to do so is and already has put Jim Crow back and it's very evident in Whorweood if you are with this group of utter sick stupid sleazy shit scum long enough. I mean the entire gamut of that filth operation not just the shit crap I have been teleported to. So only making the obvious poiint which they use VIOLENCE to suppress if possible--rebounding the accusation to say I am a bitch a racist etc and I am, according to oprah farrakhan al the blacks of whorewood nasty nazi shithole and the msnbc anchors and all the blacks in the media, almost all the blacks of podcast bullshit world who get major attention---for saying they are aiding in putting nazis into power and racism. Using aunt jemima to describe nasty filthy ignorant oprah who is great at blasting accusations of racism at whites but lovingly supporting them when they can transfer their claims of being the most victimized and fully taking over the role of most oppressed and racism is "theirs" they "own" it so I can't use any claims of racism against me, in particular against any of the famous "fighting racism" bigots. Using any pretext to hit me ugly shit arnold the filth with stank filth shitalina who is so stupid and blank and rotten it's an atrocity that this filth shit has been handed this tech to distribute nazi identity with the blacvks who clamour for media fame and attention. I fought physically to get tem off me and could not just 'ignore" them as they rushed at me violently until I began fighting endlessly and screaming. It went on for 2 or more hours, while I was in the shower. They go off laughing about it ajnd getting non-stop promotions and this sick psychopathic behavior is the standard by which trump was promoted back in 2016. Despite all their shit movies and interviews where they espouse their equanimity in concern about human dignity and equality and fairness, they are trump amplified at a much concentrated degree of racist psychopathy but as long as the nazi edict of killing jews--and the darkedr ones, who might resemble palestinians or some targeted for slaughter genocide "darker" appearance as I have dark hair and more 'olive" skin especially in sunshine places---and thus I am in the category of genocidal target but I have original ideas and this group has none zero and no ideas whatsoever that aren't programmed pre-programmed and hateful meaningless shit they really are. //so ugly arnold has to make sure I am deformed and he does this endlessly. They injected something horrific into my scalp while I was so ill from detox I could not wrap layers of protection around my head. While shitting this out they abused me almost into unconsciousness from the stress on my body---the abuse yelling while I was detoxing from 40-60 years of pent-up black poisons (maybe 30 years "only", at most") buried under layer upon layer of compressed, flattened into rock-hard shell-like solid "plug" wall structure which remains like elongated shelves running from the latched on literally adhered into my bones along vertebrae and into skull, down into my toes even everywhere into all intestines and my skull and every single place running a serpentine internal straight jacket structure glueing me into paralysis most of the time. Getting this out entails fighting to "crunch" out pieces which expand at least 10x the compressed size so I am always bloated with a huge bulge in my abdomen--then the poisons come out so toxic I can't move, think or do anything as they spray stinking filth so I am breathing it in perpetually can't move can't breaathe they abuse and abuse me non-stop hours and hours per day. Tears are always forced out of my eyes every single day to destroy my face in appearance to create extreme skin destruction eyesight destruction and they use abuse and tech to force lips and cheeks to be pulled downward along with tears then laugh and smile yelling about how 'fat" "ugly" and etc I "am" which they forced on me. Politicians rush to "defend" ugly stupid sick arnold because of his endless nazi holocaust gold pipeline out of switzerland and austria and wherever they have embezzeled and infested injected and invested and stolen robbed and austerity measures obtained through the legal apparatus of their banking system combined with their nazi parters the french with the IMF. And etc etc. It has been attacks all morning all afternoon and into the evening by a non-stop rotation of shit scum and fucking crap attacking me. I get on the internet to try to shut up their ugly rat voices screaming "loser bitch stupid bitch loser" continuously the ugly rat spawn of depp whose career is solely based on attacking me and nothing else and being the shit filth depp spewed out through a rotten nazi blonde french creepp who is an infestation waiting to happen once this gruop obtains thiis contract out of me--I can only make assupmptions but ugly shit arnold is so desperate because he is a nothing dirty hamburger dumb sick fuck with the kennedies guiding him through what to say and how to deal with politics. In other words, everything except for his body building regimen is all he can do has ever done and reciting a script and acting like a rapist thug in his shit movies (he's always attacking someone with psychopathic "charm" which the audiences love and it's a training program for nazism and minorities are all welcome to join as long as they are willing to kill jews becuase that is the script they must inculcate into america and voila! Racism is over, now blacks like this fuck actor can be racist as hell and still claim he's fighting jim crow and nazi trump--who he helpoed put in power just as deniro had done--

  So ugly dirty arnold had something injected into my scalp and this huge bump which is like a square maybe they put a little microchip unde...