Thursday, August 19, 2021

More on persistent terrorist attacks on my personal items and body. More semi-ranting analysis (barely made, unable to write or think with calm or even the semblance of critical analysis, much less to get information out without ranting due to the endless drugging of my body which I cannot stop despite years of fighting to protect my body and property). I still need a safe place to live and all avenues to earning any money for survival, and even if the "opportunity" barely did exist,...

 I would be discriminated to the point that I could not function, or put in accidents in murder attempts which have abounded all these years of me trying to finish grad school, nearly murdered repeatedly while in grad school and in the act of just driving to any university, and/or poisoned to the point of incomprehensibility as I have been for most of my life. Now I am just fighting to wash out stinking poisons from clothing, my hair and body every day and sitting with hard poison latched into my spine and writing these posts to the silent audience which keeps ignoring this death squad situation which has proven to be so deadly for the United States and to the planet as a whole. They still, and no one still, can associate what this one group is doing with the calamities and destruction that has unfolded in the last few years. They seem to reduce my situation to being another woman being raped and abused, which is so common that no one seems to blink or feel any threat, much less act in apprehension that this situation could continue to crank out more violence and destruction of the planet and of any intellectual system of balance. No, they just assume I have been made "powerless" and thus my situation is just like the rest of the human trafficking and rape culture that abounds and is silenced. However, my situation is far more deadly and serious to the culture, to the planet than anyone will begin to recognize or do anything about to stop.


I was also drugged with either an injection or skin patch while sleeping, so my posts are hyperbolic hate rants to some extent, intermixed with political thoughts. Every single night, in this manner by mechanical arms breaking into my home, my food and my body are poisoned and drugged and I have spent years fighting to protect myself to no avail. I wake up also with my hair having been sprayed with some horrid chemical, despite completely covering my head like a burka to protect this damage but the mechanical arms can get through the concealed portals in the walls or cabinets, elongate into deadly weapons with attachments to sever, cut, spray and destroy anything on various incremental levels. Every single night, this goes on and on as well.

More on terrorist attacks: my clothing sprayed with stinking foul substances that won't wash out with soap (laboratory-created sprays to glue onto fabrics and the stink can only be reduced somewhat from bleaching/cleaning and spraying with perfume nothing gets the odors out completely and they remain forever on the clothing). Mechanical arms cutting into my body as I slept through layers of protection I wear and tape onto my body every night --it takes me at least 30 minutes to complete taping and putting on multiple layers covering my entire body, head to foot in three or four protective layers). Parts of the covering for the floor slashed and cut out of the material. My room stinking from sprays emitted by the mechanical arms. No evidence of break-in because the walls, floors and ceiling are covered with materials I have used to try to block the mechanical arms--all cabinets, which utterly line the walls from floor to ceiling, have been sealed shut with hooks pounded into laminated faux wood (very hard on my body with all the damage and poisoning latched into my spine and hips in one, huge hard-as-rock mass that I still can't get out after more than a decade of endlessly fighting to remove it while under non-stop attack on every level every moment of every day and night). I have to wash and clean stinking and foul clothing once more, clothing I made by hand and clothing that should be new and pristine which I bought 2nd hand (but new on the shelf--made stinking and foul with permanent odors sprayed on and most of my clothing has been shrunk to the tiniest size by the terrorists with holes ripped and threads hanging out. I now must wash more items which has been a constant deluge of stinking and fungus-laden clothing which has taken op perhaps 30% of my life for the decade of this endless atrocity being performed by extremely wealthy white supremacist Nazi pig ape rapist whore men with their filthy skank whore wives laughing alongside them and profiting off, of course their mommies and daddies watching on training their stupid and rotten mediocrity children in the Nazi ways and means of such parasitic exploits. Me writing to a system of people at best apathetic and usually conjoined into this system like babies intravenously fed through this system in the "matrix" of technocratic fascist usurpation of the planet and all peoples possible. Extinction abounds in this system inflicting untold damage to the planet and to the earth. Yet no one still can do anything to stop this and I remain cleaning up stinking filth and writing to this silent audience which can't seem to equate this group and this organization with absolute dire threat to their own survival and to the collapse of the ecosystem and to the end of all real Freedom and Democratic values (what remains after the shredding and undermining process has reached absolute open approach, insurrectionist appeals to destruction abound openly now thanks to this one group of whorewood exploiters who are now the producers and directors for more mind control fake altruistic movie fodder to be fed intravenously to the public through their mind control pods and devices, alongside news anchors endlessly discussing movie plots in connection to current political happenings (see MSNBC anchors for this intermixing of Whorewood and news media fodder--with MSNBC anchors also participating in this crime of teleportation alongside the fascist, nazi whorewood fascist Nazi Mafiosa plastic-coated clowns and whores and rapists and murdering bigots.

No comments:

Post a Comment