Tuesday, August 24, 2021

They have put me in a very dangerous situation right now with Social Security. I was sent out a letter which my mail service never informed me of, where I was supposed to go into an office to meet with a representative in Orlando. I have never had to come into any office and this is a direct series of attacks. I am at a loss and can face serious deadly economic ruin and it could destroy my life completely. I now have to phone this office and try to not have my life ruined by whatever attack has been issued for my situation. I am chronically disabled and stuck halfway around the planet because I was poisoned with intention to murder me and then denied health care. I sit here now having to phone this women and I have no idea if I can survive this. I believe this has been an orchestrated attack and obviously it has been since my mailing service did not inform me and would not respond to any questions about the mail they claimed I had received but refused without replying to respond to 2 requests for scanning this vital piece of mail. This has been an orchestrated global network attack upon me.

No comments:

Post a Comment