Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Terrorist appliance/water supply report and mail service DOS/discrimination. Thought-reading technology used to attack me while in the shower (in more ways than one, I am usually teleported to celebrities abusing me while I am trying to relax and shower and heal my body). Today my thoughts were read to make the shower unpleasant in another way.August 17, 2021.

 Two days ago I was confronted with an entire orchestrated attack scheme regarding the water appliance structure that was created to attack me on various levels. The water in the shower area has been put at a tiny stream level, just above a small trickle. I have had to remove the shower head because the water pressure has been put at such a low level that the water with the shower head drops out and is not even a small trickle or stream. With the head off, the water trickles in a tiny incremental stream. Two days ago I was attacked for hours just ot replace the kitchen faucet, as I wrote 2 daze ago. The guy who repaired my water problem (who was part of the problem in the first place) increased the water pressure for all faucets, and as I began to take a shower today the water supply for the shower stall was at an almost normal pressure. I thought to myself how wonderful it was finally to be able to take a shower. Because my brain/thoughts are continuously under surveillance, within two minutes the terrorists in the hallway reduced the water pressure once more to the tiny stream that can't reach water down my back, and the length of the shower hose only reaches to my face when I am sitting down, as I always do in the shower. If I were standing up the problem would be exactly the same. The water pressure is so low it won't reach down my back further than the shoulder area and is more like a few trickles to my legs and lower back. I have to sit down to get water on the front of my body but I can't reach the other areas even if I turned around. All of that was achieved using the thought-reading technology to make the shower almost unusable and more time consumed waiting to try to get water to my entire body as it trickles down from this tiny almost sliver of water--which was a good-sized stream for the first two minutes of the shower. 


Otherwise, I remain seeing my body with a huge pot belly of poison and hard poison like an internal shell interlaced into my vertebrae, hips, shoulders, neck and etc serpentine tentacles of the poison that have hardened into various pockets of my viscerae and body structure for all these years of being poisoned, and then while healing poisoned again, and then while fighting all that, tortured with no help, support, health care or even friendly social contact and of course all animals killed that I love or stolen. Just surrounded by hate and abuse and negativity and people assaulting me while my brain is blanketed out with "mind control' technology so I can't even "understand" that I am in an attack situation even though this repeats every time I am in public or have to deal with the attackers where I live. Over ten years--A DECADE--of fighting under these arduous and deadly circumstances to remove this poison only with intuition to try to remove the poisons that the US Government and it's agencies of death and chemical warfare upon the public have generated so they can rest assured that Nazi racist bigot structure remains intact and ever so deadly but concealed behind fake posturing smiles by the celebrities and politicos who are fully entertained by teleporting and having my body made destroyed as they torture and rape and abuse me EVERY SINGLE DAY FOR OVER A DECADE. I remain seeing this hug pot of black poisons-which liquifies internally as I try to reduce the hard poison that just won't come out (and I need ultrasound but none of the billionaires and millionaires who are attacking me will EVER do a single thing to help me with health care or healing, or perhaps so I can buy some herb on sale that is the extent while they continue to over-tax my body with negativity and torture and stress EVERY SINGLE DAY AND NIGHT. I can't take a shower relaxing without them abusing me because  they can also teleport while I am awake--and these parasites pounce upon me into screaming and hate fights almost every time I take a shower. 
Every night of course while sleeping with physical violence the overarching underpinning of all of this--every single day not just for a decade but the absolute violence began on a non-stop basis a DECADE AGO. 


So I now can't take a shower once more and relax without some attack upon me. They also turn off the hot water periodically, and also turn off my music using remote tech jupon my laptop while I am lathered-up trying to get the soap off my body.


And so the haters, abusers, parasites and their nasty minority minions go on and on and on and on and on and on. 


-------------

But these millionaires and billionaires, the politicians and celebrities, those who have tortured me to obtain ideas which they have profited off and have only destroyed my body and home and urinated and spat and raped and beat me and then abused me and tortured and physically mutilated and severed parts of my body off using this death attack machinery stalking terror group minion slave/master situatoin/organization---they are still profiting off torturing me, I think every day they teleport and order terror and abuse and rape and hate and stupid asinine sick mentally perverted psychopath situations upon me as trauma-based mind control hate--which is just a way to torture someone psychologically in order to show them as being mentally ill or psychotic--labels endlessly foisted upon anyone trying to obtain legal help or assistance from anybody on the planet--and there never is anyone for the majority of the targets--from what I have seen or heard of the victims who are now dead--(on You Tube, some have made testimonials). I remain here writing another post for another day and waiting to begin my next detox fast for another ten days while under non-stop rape or abuse to try to get this poison out of my body as they keep stealing ideas and torturing and maiming and abusing and deforming me afterwards--your "benevolent
 dictator fascist Nazi/Mafia celebrities and politicians, all of whom are using my ideas and others like me to propel themselves at the head of every "help" action to stop the hate group which is putting them in these lead positions so change never is likely or possible.

-----------

And so the terrorist fascist Nazi mafia pig apes can "read" my thoughts to take away any single thing that brings any peace or relaxation in order to slowly torture me to death through non-stop stress, hate, anxiety and abuse--as my body breaks and is dying from all the over-pumping of these stress hormones and the drugs plastered on my skin with skin patches at night because I can't secure my room from their penetrating mechanical arms because the terrorists break into my home/room every time I leave to destroy whatever defenses I can manage on a less than subpoverty income that has also been forced upon me by them. Surveillance of my very thoughts in order to destroy all and anything that brings the slightest iota of relief and happiness even if it's just for a short shower with enough water to wash soap off my body.

-------

As for my mail service, they informed me without first scanning the envelopes (as they have been doing for the years I have used this service, which has now reduced all alerts of my mail to maybe three or four letters PER YEAR, AT MOST. They refuse service and lie through the mail. Probably the mail is being diverted to some fascist Nazi terrorist who is operating with the service, which like the other services I have used, has expanded it's business, increased size and capacity and the webpages are professional whereas when I first use the services they are amateur at best and in small rinky-dink office spaces. All get huge promotions for attacking and denying me service. The actors of course get paid probably a few thousand dollars per day for attacking me and many of them have gone on and on daily for over 7 years without end. They are now listed as being the wealthiest in H-wood in these celebrity Who's rich" sites.


The mail alert a few days ago was just informal information that two government letters had arrived and one bank letter. They scanned the bank envelope and only the contents of one of the government letters. I wrote back asking for a scan of the other letter and there is no response. I know that if I phone this "office" the call will be transferred to someone who can barely speak English (the service is in Florida, which gives this office ample space to have some foreigner answering the phone, who stutters and stammers through English, as all the banking reps do on the phone for my American banking service. I know that I will NOT be phoning this actual service, or not likely and I will be lied to and etec. It's a waste of time and the terrorists have hacked my SKYPE phone calls to overcharge me by maybe 1000% when I make phone calls.

===============


*Hacking and keyboard interference from DOS attacks have been prevalent during writing this post--if words or sentences are confusing it's because of hacking redaction to discredit me. I am constantly backspacing as words I don't type appear and the space bar won't operate and spaces are put into words while I am writing and on and on...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment