Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Terrorist appliance/water supply report and mail service DOS/discrimination. Thought-reading technology used to attack me while in the shower (in more ways than one, I am usually teleported to celebrities abusing me while I am trying to relax and shower and heal my body). Today my thoughts were read to make the shower unpleasant in another way.August 17, 2021.

 Two days ago I was confronted with an entire orchestrated attack scheme regarding the water appliance structure that was created to attack me on various levels. The water in the shower area has been put at a tiny stream level, just above a small trickle. I have had to remove the shower head because the water pressure has been put at such a low level that the water with the shower head drops out and is not even a small trickle or stream. With the head off, the water trickles in a tiny incremental stream. Two days ago I was attacked for hours just ot replace the kitchen faucet, as I wrote 2 daze ago. The guy who repaired my water problem (who was part of the problem in the first place) increased the water pressure for all faucets, and as I began to take a shower today the water supply for the shower stall was at an almost normal pressure. I thought to myself how wonderful it was finally to be able to take a shower. Because my brain/thoughts are continuously under surveillance, within two minutes the terrorists in the hallway reduced the water pressure once more to the tiny stream that can't reach water down my back, and the length of the shower hose only reaches to my face when I am sitting down, as I always do in the shower. If I were standing up the problem would be exactly the same. The water pressure is so low it won't reach down my back further than the shoulder area and is more like a few trickles to my legs and lower back. I have to sit down to get water on the front of my body but I can't reach the other areas even if I turned around. All of that was achieved using the thought-reading technology to make the shower almost unusable and more time consumed waiting to try to get water to my entire body as it trickles down from this tiny almost sliver of water--which was a good-sized stream for the first two minutes of the shower. 


Otherwise, I remain seeing my body with a huge pot belly of poison and hard poison like an internal shell interlaced into my vertebrae, hips, shoulders, neck and etc serpentine tentacles of the poison that have hardened into various pockets of my viscerae and body structure for all these years of being poisoned, and then while healing poisoned again, and then while fighting all that, tortured with no help, support, health care or even friendly social contact and of course all animals killed that I love or stolen. Just surrounded by hate and abuse and negativity and people assaulting me while my brain is blanketed out with "mind control' technology so I can't even "understand" that I am in an attack situation even though this repeats every time I am in public or have to deal with the attackers where I live. Over ten years--A DECADE--of fighting under these arduous and deadly circumstances to remove this poison only with intuition to try to remove the poisons that the US Government and it's agencies of death and chemical warfare upon the public have generated so they can rest assured that Nazi racist bigot structure remains intact and ever so deadly but concealed behind fake posturing smiles by the celebrities and politicos who are fully entertained by teleporting and having my body made destroyed as they torture and rape and abuse me EVERY SINGLE DAY FOR OVER A DECADE. I remain seeing this hug pot of black poisons-which liquifies internally as I try to reduce the hard poison that just won't come out (and I need ultrasound but none of the billionaires and millionaires who are attacking me will EVER do a single thing to help me with health care or healing, or perhaps so I can buy some herb on sale that is the extent while they continue to over-tax my body with negativity and torture and stress EVERY SINGLE DAY AND NIGHT. I can't take a shower relaxing without them abusing me because  they can also teleport while I am awake--and these parasites pounce upon me into screaming and hate fights almost every time I take a shower. 
Every night of course while sleeping with physical violence the overarching underpinning of all of this--every single day not just for a decade but the absolute violence began on a non-stop basis a DECADE AGO. 


So I now can't take a shower once more and relax without some attack upon me. They also turn off the hot water periodically, and also turn off my music using remote tech jupon my laptop while I am lathered-up trying to get the soap off my body.


And so the haters, abusers, parasites and their nasty minority minions go on and on and on and on and on and on. 


-------------

But these millionaires and billionaires, the politicians and celebrities, those who have tortured me to obtain ideas which they have profited off and have only destroyed my body and home and urinated and spat and raped and beat me and then abused me and tortured and physically mutilated and severed parts of my body off using this death attack machinery stalking terror group minion slave/master situatoin/organization---they are still profiting off torturing me, I think every day they teleport and order terror and abuse and rape and hate and stupid asinine sick mentally perverted psychopath situations upon me as trauma-based mind control hate--which is just a way to torture someone psychologically in order to show them as being mentally ill or psychotic--labels endlessly foisted upon anyone trying to obtain legal help or assistance from anybody on the planet--and there never is anyone for the majority of the targets--from what I have seen or heard of the victims who are now dead--(on You Tube, some have made testimonials). I remain here writing another post for another day and waiting to begin my next detox fast for another ten days while under non-stop rape or abuse to try to get this poison out of my body as they keep stealing ideas and torturing and maiming and abusing and deforming me afterwards--your "benevolent
 dictator fascist Nazi/Mafia celebrities and politicians, all of whom are using my ideas and others like me to propel themselves at the head of every "help" action to stop the hate group which is putting them in these lead positions so change never is likely or possible.

-----------

And so the terrorist fascist Nazi mafia pig apes can "read" my thoughts to take away any single thing that brings any peace or relaxation in order to slowly torture me to death through non-stop stress, hate, anxiety and abuse--as my body breaks and is dying from all the over-pumping of these stress hormones and the drugs plastered on my skin with skin patches at night because I can't secure my room from their penetrating mechanical arms because the terrorists break into my home/room every time I leave to destroy whatever defenses I can manage on a less than subpoverty income that has also been forced upon me by them. Surveillance of my very thoughts in order to destroy all and anything that brings the slightest iota of relief and happiness even if it's just for a short shower with enough water to wash soap off my body.

-------

As for my mail service, they informed me without first scanning the envelopes (as they have been doing for the years I have used this service, which has now reduced all alerts of my mail to maybe three or four letters PER YEAR, AT MOST. They refuse service and lie through the mail. Probably the mail is being diverted to some fascist Nazi terrorist who is operating with the service, which like the other services I have used, has expanded it's business, increased size and capacity and the webpages are professional whereas when I first use the services they are amateur at best and in small rinky-dink office spaces. All get huge promotions for attacking and denying me service. The actors of course get paid probably a few thousand dollars per day for attacking me and many of them have gone on and on daily for over 7 years without end. They are now listed as being the wealthiest in H-wood in these celebrity Who's rich" sites.


The mail alert a few days ago was just informal information that two government letters had arrived and one bank letter. They scanned the bank envelope and only the contents of one of the government letters. I wrote back asking for a scan of the other letter and there is no response. I know that if I phone this "office" the call will be transferred to someone who can barely speak English (the service is in Florida, which gives this office ample space to have some foreigner answering the phone, who stutters and stammers through English, as all the banking reps do on the phone for my American banking service. I know that I will NOT be phoning this actual service, or not likely and I will be lied to and etec. It's a waste of time and the terrorists have hacked my SKYPE phone calls to overcharge me by maybe 1000% when I make phone calls.

===============


*Hacking and keyboard interference from DOS attacks have been prevalent during writing this post--if words or sentences are confusing it's because of hacking redaction to discredit me. I am constantly backspacing as words I don't type appear and the space bar won't operate and spaces are put into words while I am writing and on and on...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

arnold shitniger is so incompetent as an artist, so incompetent to create any unique movie concept, is so nasty and has been trained to be a nazi infiltrator and programmer influencer retained in that position so filth greasy "I'm Italian-american" nazi mafia of nancy pelosi out of california along with newsom and his teams of lying money-thieving rapist dirty plantation racist nazi "men" many blacks and latinos form their unification of master-slave profiteering---the trickle down of dirty work minorities operating like loving groveling slaves to inflict violence and soon murder gangs when california breaks with the U.S. in it's own "independent" state, as this rotten filth gil duran wrote about with his encounter of his 'master" peter Thiel and writes this book, as a "latino" he appears to be "progressive" or against racism but oh, au contrair oh the mansions he expects to gain out of writing this reverse programming book(s) and in being interviewed by all the comlimentaty white boys of nazi california "democrat party" affiliation. Too bad their white rapist near-governor was accused of rape which abounds in that culture. But I was just inserting this to write that hacking prevented me from being able to write proper nouns with capital letters it's so painful and impossible to write and pound every letter down many typos and mistakes although I did write correctly they also insert words and delete, etc please be aware of this if anyone is reading this--it turns me into a ranting lunatic writing in hate and rage. its' 15 -17 years or longer of white nazi trash shit "men" I never wanted anything to do with teleporting raping dismembering mutilating poisoning rape pounding poison into my body as they laugh, literlaly they are sick as fuck fuckers adn shitalina has been applauded oprah participated and for saying she's an aunt jemima under drugging, and hyyponsis prompting by her that allowed for years and years and years of blacks to rush violently at me, culminating in people masturbating in front of me rushing hitting me without any rationale other than I kept repeating what i "meant" which is that they are supporting white plantation slave society they are attacking me for SAYING THE TRUTH AND REALITY not that this is a racist comment; its' derived from what Malcolm X said, which I believe Farrakhan had a hand or hoof in having killed so he could capitalize and mop up the remnants of the Malcolm X legacy followers and has been inserted as the face of nazi black induction into racist hegemony. That is the plantation system in California almost completely out of the "closet" with a "liberal" costume and although ugly shit arnold is a repug he has set the rape and plantation nazi standards and has all the nazi gold to pay off or using his extremely hateful violent gangs such as this goddamn sick crap who starred in better call saul they are so violent and ugly I now commiserate with kristi noem I thought she was just racist when she could not stand that culture and wanted them out and gone. I now fully understand her stance as I had no experience of that kind of sick dirty shit before--I had a bad bitter experience of it in Miami but only after the nazis took over south beach; they turned it into a nazi cartel and latinos prove to be the most vicious of nazi supporters, jenifer lopez included and wearing her LA-derived costume of being a "democrat liberal" but is a lynch mob stupid slave put in power for her gyrating sleazy compliance. Not greatly talented but playing influencer role of dying hair blonde being a latino for trump (now there's a title for it, before no one would believe me there was no defining term thanks to trump they have come out as the racist slime they are--the ones who adhere to shit like ugly arnold and they are a lot in california and gavin and ugly shitalina have learned form ugly arnold how to play that plantation imperialistic game from within america in the outskirts of america, californication they retain teh most disgusting of latinos to serve as their upcoming death squad operators who are blank, stupid and willing to commit egregious violence when ugly sstupid sick arnold can't get what he wants through his bullshit fake smiles he learned and has used to get people to comply but now thanks to this technology and a congress handing that foreign fungus virus scum all the wapons he can obtain to inflict nazi genocidal violence and death squads of sick dirty even more stuppid than he latinos and blacks. No problem for shit like the white worm senators who came under biden from the repug side (friends of dirty joe biden) to scream yell abuse and have me raped as their proxy dirty fuckers and they got immunity from prosecution in the georgia interference case --that would be greasy lindsey graham cracker) and etc. All of this plus putting musk and trump inpower has been engineered by rancid ugly arnold and still on one begins to stop him whatsoever in anyway, ever. The dependence on his nazi money flowing to pay off, the white nazi filth of congress so intent on having their surreptitious nazi enforcer outside of the legal gaze acting like a thug death squad operator under the guise of being a governor endlessly handed eveyr means possible to retain this pig snout snorting up of all that filthy ape can suck out--and so by now it's reacing hundreds if not thousands or more of this ugly ape having non-stop groups celebrities attacking me--in the past 6 months it's been maybe 500-1000 celebrities non-stop violently punching raping abusing insulting yelling death threats-dirty tucker carlson who sounds so calm and like a balanced person is a yelling nazi, no surprise there-fully on board with nazi infiltration because he's living in England and he's a tool for murdoch and he's a traitor and the democrats haven't stopped talking about him since he attacked me only a few days ago--but at least a dozen celebrity terrorists abusing me instantly for being suck watching theinternet to not react to the ugly filth--as I am alone and drugged sick and fighting death my body mutilated beyond repair by the endless slicing for just defending my basic human rights---// of america and no one fucking cares they just bring that hunk of shit into america to inflict as much damage as possible. Especially the sick filth of congress like elizabeth warren looking to increase the nazi underlying theme of alternative concepts so she threatened to have me killed for not happily offering a german sick fuck who just raped me and the ugly daughter shit of depp with ideas about punk culture so they can produce and she can profit off the movie so the image of america not being a nazi shithold colony in which that filth projects her squad of nazi collaborators becoming rich (after being homeless after working in a bar suddenly every riches is offered by dirty filth of ugly arnold because he's been put in that role, just as stuipid and ugly shitalina who has been put in the same role to dispense untold millions of dollars in awards to all the minority shit who gush at being welcomed into nazi culture and glorified, put in lead roles, handed mansions and fuck america--that is the resounding echo that is repeated in every action. All the "patriots' like tom cruise is part of this effort, a must duplicitous scheme and it has worked the stupid americans go along like clockwork golden shower yellow raining down on america. Fuck america the dirty sick violent vile should be deported by ice latnio shit associated with jenifer lopez and her gang of crap and the rest of them just insidious and ugly and violent. None of them has an iota of compassion beauty soulful creative intelligence they are grasping ugly sleazy dirty rape and death culture gang banger sick fuckery put in p ower by aa destroyed government which is the same, just concealed with flowery law-degree rhetoric like hillary is a prime example. But ugly shit arnold has lost his career years ago because other than portarying huge hulk of a pile of muscular shit killing and making jokes about it, to imprint into the dumb population the thrill of nazi violence, theft and everything that killing and pounding people down implies to the godless and greedy soulless culture inundated with porn, rape and endless wars so it's a death and expropriation culture. Because that u gly stupid fuck along with the u gly sleaze shit of shitalina and the rest of this crp, they must torture me to obtain ideas and to get this contract for their cartel of whorewood shit and crap foreve more pumped out ejactulated into the movie sphere and the public doesn't gie a damn. More violence more nazi programming more rape culture adorned with media make-up never a single expose of the rancid filth rape celebrities they jsut attack the "jew" and then replace his studio with a plethora of rape nazi shit skank bitches who all get their little studios, but have no ideas until they get them out of me via torture endlessly day after day. Because they are INCOMPETENT: Ugly, stinking filth Arnold shitburger white trash shitnigger ugly stupid sick fuck and his greasy filth brigade of scum and trashy shit like ignorant ugly shitalina all the parasites who feed off abuse and torrture my body endlessly mutilated permanent damage endless hate by shit filth forced upon me from this goddamn sick fuck shit government laughing stupid ugly dirty senators who make statements about how "disgusting" the democrats are when they do things or say things far less ugly and sinister than all they do in teleportation with their demo-rat partners all together. What a shit parade. Unable to not respond to this ugly filth fucking scum rat arnold and his ugly hate comments while I am always sick, always physically in pain, injected (they slashed into my body again, my hands are grotesque, all nails are black, broken half-hanging off my hands which are huge, deformed from nightly slashing under the cuticles to the bone slicing into tiny blood vessels until the fingers are being sliced off daily in this manner from just fighting to not get raped and poisoned to death and not have my life destroyed with my permission as this shit gruop of fucking hate and ugliness is trying to abuse me to death to comply with with the shit politicians like john kennedy, so beloved another dirty fuck "charasmatic" insulting lying hateful bigot americans can't get enough of these piles of shit put in power. so he said some insult while I was watching a movie, enjoying it. He made some nasty racist genocidal comment about killing me using very ugly hateful language, I responded with he's the trash shit but you all keep propelling that ugly trash shit into power all I do is fight to retain my body every day so disfigured from the decadess of this group masturbating over torrure adn rape. Ugly dirty cornell west seeming to be an antidote masturbated in front of me, as well as progressives the white nazi shit and then bernie sanders said "I can see why they call you bitch" as aoc sneered that "we will make you homeless' smirking and laughing. All for responding to abuse insults after years of them poisoning and raping me before I began to fight back and then screaming in rage and hitting them trying to kill them. I pray every day for u gly arnold and shitalina to die instantly and also the rest of them (you) after 20 years of this kind of noo-stop murder for just being talented beautiful so all they have done is steal my ideas, make millions off them, delete all evidence and have untold hundfreds and hundreds of thousands of people attack me literally poisoning raping mutilating my body. So this filth ape made some nazi death slogan qwhich of course that ugly ape can only repeat nazi established genocidal insults he can't think of a single, not one single original idea not even for his fantasy dream of reliving his childhood training to go to america and turn it into a nazi vassal state. And like on cue, all the shit apes of whorewood comply instantly as long as they can escape from the filth and shit they personally ensured would be polluting america with their racist policies and politics--creating nazi ghettos within america and then having shit like oprah and farrakhan manipulate and connive to put trump in power so their nazi little plantation cartels will be blacks enslaving Jews

 (killing jews that is their instruction as well as the filthy latinos that hover aroudn the pile of shit that ugly arnold is) it is unbelie...