Thursday, August 12, 2021

Fascist terrorists can blame the increase in violence to AntiFa, as their usual scapegoat excuse for the seeds of hate that they have sown for how many decades, or centuries or millennium?

"Portland Police investigate homicide on SE Hawthorne Blvd."  KOIN 6



I used to live in this exact neighborhood--or near enough to this spot to walk easily (I can walk for miles without a problem, usually except for the poisoning). However, NOTHING like gun violence ever disrupted the Hawthorne District while I lived there. I would walk alone at night comfortably without a hitch or problem.

However, the terrorist organization was in full effect and in their covert means and ways, have helped to create this atmosphere of violence that is now the product of nurturing of violence. The seeds were sown many years ago and the fruits of the labors of malevolence spawned by this terror operation are cause for "confusion" amongst the locals who can't "understand" why such a sudden surge in violence has occurred. Maybe they can blame it all on "Antifa" as usual.

If I were to try to engage in the lengthy treatise as to how or why terrorist fascist organizations have contributed to the demise of security and safety in the United States and of course with the global terror operation the violence amounts to genocidal practices--I would have to delve into theories which, of course, would engender violence against me for writing about the reality of how these operations create a nucleus of hate and murderous violence which culminates into concentric waves of open and acceptable violent reactions and situations.

I will leave it as a very short statement. Already hackers are blocking this content and my brain is under attack. I am tired of writing about the realities of how this pernicious death organization of fascist Nazis, including many minorities, and how they operate to create and spawn death culture with murder and destruction of the fabric of society (so they can assume the mantel of power afterwards) and their machinations and how insidious the manipulative practices are. I am at a loss for publicizing my writings as well as the simple task of actual writing and thinking due to the covert suppressive acts of sabotage and censorship that this murder terror fascist organization uses to achieve their death culture and violence and destruction objectives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mutilation for the endless'th night of slashing into my body by this group of men and women who probably weekly at the very minimum are paid by the hate organization fostering this torture of me to expand fascist nazism into every nook and crevice of the globe--but every inch of my body slashed mutilated but attacking my fingers so they are literally being slowly severed off has been ongoing since 2012--every night, non-stop and nothing I can do at this point to stop it from years of trying and trying and endlessly so sick from poisoning and drugging and abuse ongoing hours pe day (16 hours the norm since trump took office, and perhaps 12 under Biden the norm per day and night---). However, my hands are absolutely disfigured, huge swollen my fingertips resemble bloody sausages with black fingernails cut off from blood and oxygen being cut to the bone regularly every night. Happened again last night and then they insert their drugs and poisons into my blood stream I believe through this mechanism of mutilation. My hands are deformed my body slashed and mutilated scars from them smearing pimple-eruption chemicals or poisons then forcing the eruptions to remain as red scars all over my legs; inserting silicone tabs under my skin to resemble cysts on top of my thighs, over the red pimples--my arms as well ever since childhood this was done to my truly should have been perfect skin. I spend every day shitting out stinking liquids which are buried into my body and the detox and non-stop poisoning this group has inflicted on me because it is impossible for me to protect my home, food and body and every moment I am extremely ill after having been instructed by rancid termini88er arnold about how to inflict the maximum deprivation of healing while detoxing from their MURDER attempts and paralysis attempts (to render me permanently disabled and internally suffocating to death from this goo muck which blocks intestines and function). The same rat shit whose daddy poisoned, raped and beat me every night for years with amber heard and then elon musk grasping at this most lucrative opportunity out of his used electric car shop or business out of Los Angeles and the rest is only merely a shadow of 'history" as none of it has been revealed only that somehow, miraculously musk rose to become the most Nazi-proponent of urging political parties in Germany and elsewhere to openly and visibly embrace nazism and all that entails.

 Still, the rise began with this contract out on me and the depp family which is honored and showered and if amber heard hadn't tried to...