Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Complete harassment from Social Security Administration and the terrorist "gang stalking" network therein. I have received letters repeatedly since Trump got into office about having to make in-office appointments to review my chronic and permanent disability. I am not applying for benefits and my situation is permanent. That is listed on my account. I have not received more than one single request to fill out forms regarding my status for the years I have had to fight to heal my body from all this government-sponsored poisoning and gang stalking terrorism. now this is year after year, two letters per year requesting appointments or to fill out forms about my health condition to assess whether this agency can cut off my meager, but life-supporting sub-poverty income per month. Now, suddenly, my mail service denies me mail service, not scanning the outer envelope which they have never done, then not scanning the letter claiming I must go into an Orlando office to meet with an agent face-to-face--the first time in years and years (since 1998) that I began receiving these monthly life-saving benefits for the poisoning I have spent more than a decade and longer and still fighting to get out while under state-sponsored terrorist attack non-stop. Now my life is literally under severe and dire threat and I sit here waiting now endlessly on hold for the Orlando office to pick up the phone and I must deal with this life threat. I have no way to fly to Orlando much less survive on this subpoverty income in America. I am at the end stages but still fighting with a long way to go to remove this poison and this will kill me, potentially, if I am stuck having to pay the stimulus money just to fly to America and become homeless. That is what this is threatening me with at this very moment as I wait and wait for someone to pick the never-ending canned music line up at the Orlando Social Security office. All because I have resisted being raped and abused by wealthy millionaires who have had "fun" teleporting and beating, raping and abusing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment