Tuesday, August 17, 2021

I had written a post, and hackers deleted it and inserted instead the last paragraph of my last post. It is all gone now. What I had written was that every time I write these posts the celebrity parasites are told by the fascist/mafia/nazi terror organization that all I do and create and think is open season for them to steal and rob and then torture me afterwards, and then post what they have stolen on any media forum possible for me to see, it's put always directly in my face in some search and hacked into pages I never subscribe to. The trauma-based torture thusly continues with no break or remedy of relief by anyone reading my posts. I also wrote that it's more than revolting to see the actors who have not only obtained wealth beyond the millions they had prior to the daily abuse and torture of me, for which I am sure they receive at least a thousand or more dollars for daily participation therein. But then they are now promoted as being some of the leading producers and directors of the media establishment. the younger ones are starring in movie and pop awards festival and showcase year-after-year. They have been promoted into leadership mind programming positions of producing and being awarded non-stop and have obtained wealth that has probably more than quadrupled over the past decade from millions to billions. I remain seeing them from this vantage of having to observe their real personalities of hate and greedy exploitation, based on ancient fascist modes of exploitation, rape and mutilation and trauma-based mind control that has been put into movies ("Girl Next" is one such current movie based on EXACTLY the same trauma-based system this group is using on me, including Pelosi who teleported me with S-negger and acted like the female pimp claiming she was going to cut my foot off with S-negger there feeling and looking smug as his crimes against me were condoned and the pair of them obtained whatever graft they could during the stimulus bill passage (For the People Act") and thus...as I wrote earlier which was deleted on my blogger page, when ever i see these parasites performing their "For the American People" bs blather or movie fake compassionate humanitarian concern for all ills of society bs I just see atrocious and revolting parasites as if looking at them close-up under a microscope because I have seen so clearly into their real ugliness unadorned for so many years of their stealth sleaze and ugly horrid real personalities when teleported and they are assured by all political and their Europigape fascist nazi and mafia sources that there will never be any evidence nor incrimination for them. ============== when I tried to copy and paste this post, like the last post which was entirely deleted by hackers (as I fight to type and backspace to correct what hackers are perpetually blocking of the keyboard--they only deleted it again but I retrieved it using a function. It is impossible to type words out without having to constantly rewriteand backspace at this point. It's so much effort to pound out words that fighting to use the capital key for words like nazis is too much of s struggle from endlessly pounding on thekeyboard to get anythikng to print at all. I am not going to correct the endless string of underlined misspelled words at this poing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...