Tuesday, August 17, 2021

I had written a post, and hackers deleted it and inserted instead the last paragraph of my last post. It is all gone now. What I had written was that every time I write these posts the celebrity parasites are told by the fascist/mafia/nazi terror organization that all I do and create and think is open season for them to steal and rob and then torture me afterwards, and then post what they have stolen on any media forum possible for me to see, it's put always directly in my face in some search and hacked into pages I never subscribe to. The trauma-based torture thusly continues with no break or remedy of relief by anyone reading my posts. I also wrote that it's more than revolting to see the actors who have not only obtained wealth beyond the millions they had prior to the daily abuse and torture of me, for which I am sure they receive at least a thousand or more dollars for daily participation therein. But then they are now promoted as being some of the leading producers and directors of the media establishment. the younger ones are starring in movie and pop awards festival and showcase year-after-year. They have been promoted into leadership mind programming positions of producing and being awarded non-stop and have obtained wealth that has probably more than quadrupled over the past decade from millions to billions. I remain seeing them from this vantage of having to observe their real personalities of hate and greedy exploitation, based on ancient fascist modes of exploitation, rape and mutilation and trauma-based mind control that has been put into movies ("Girl Next" is one such current movie based on EXACTLY the same trauma-based system this group is using on me, including Pelosi who teleported me with S-negger and acted like the female pimp claiming she was going to cut my foot off with S-negger there feeling and looking smug as his crimes against me were condoned and the pair of them obtained whatever graft they could during the stimulus bill passage (For the People Act") and thus...as I wrote earlier which was deleted on my blogger page, when ever i see these parasites performing their "For the American People" bs blather or movie fake compassionate humanitarian concern for all ills of society bs I just see atrocious and revolting parasites as if looking at them close-up under a microscope because I have seen so clearly into their real ugliness unadorned for so many years of their stealth sleaze and ugly horrid real personalities when teleported and they are assured by all political and their Europigape fascist nazi and mafia sources that there will never be any evidence nor incrimination for them. ============== when I tried to copy and paste this post, like the last post which was entirely deleted by hackers (as I fight to type and backspace to correct what hackers are perpetually blocking of the keyboard--they only deleted it again but I retrieved it using a function. It is impossible to type words out without having to constantly rewriteand backspace at this point. It's so much effort to pound out words that fighting to use the capital key for words like nazis is too much of s struggle from endlessly pounding on thekeyboard to get anythikng to print at all. I am not going to correct the endless string of underlined misspelled words at this poing.

No comments:

Post a Comment