Sunday, August 15, 2021

A view into symbolism utilized by the terrorist organization attacking me. Studio 54, that famous NYC disco of the 70's, the gateway for conspicuous consumption and all that entails: cocaine cowboy Nazi S&M fetishistic Disney Fantasia of self-serving consumerism and mind control propaganda.

"Behold a Pale Horse Unicorn of the Order of the Garter for the Union of the OWO with the NWO."  Central Intelligence Agency. August 16, 2021.

 



"Noam Chomsky--CONFORMITY AND CONTROL." Chomsky's Philosophy. July 8, 2016.


 

I had to think of some title for this post. I am not lauding Studio 54 and another thing I have in common with Donald Trump is that I never liked Studio 54 and neither did he, according to one video showing him hand-in-hand with his wife and claiming he didn't like the place which they left early upon the opening night. I first saw tv clips about that joint and also, my first impression, was that there was some huge hype about this disco place and I didn't like my first impression of it. I have now found a symbolic hint as to the origins of the possible "meaning" of the use of the number 54 and all that this onset of disco culture has brought into the planet, which still echoes today with the thumps and grinding and drug and consumption "Me" cultural Imperialistic self-serving greed hegemony. The backlash against the "hippie" movement and the "anti-war" movement and the beginning of the hate, hell and violence surveillance drugging poisoning of me and the assassinations of people like John Lennon and the other covert CO-INTELPRO types of attacks upon others who were activists who wanted peace, to stop polluting the planet, and for an equal society which had been huge body politics in the 70's and even into the 80's. Lingering into the next few decades and now decadence has taken precedence over mostly all that is flowing from the disco heroes of media culture, some of whom now want to demonstrate that they also listen to classical music but the grinding pop mentality of selfishness and hedonism remains behind all the plastic-coated posturing. All conformity to the 4/4 thumping music of disco "me only" culture remains as the endless synchronization of culture.


I am copying and pasting a pair of comments I made to Sean Hross's video on the ancient order of Templars and an analysis of the symbolism of the British Royal seal. The seal contains multifarious elements which include the Order of the Garter and the Fleur de Lis patterns intermixed with the Knights Templar Cross, representing the pairing of the Old World/New World Order NOT conspiracy theory partnership. 

How does Studio 54 fit into all of this? In this lecture, Mr. Hross includes a timeline of the Inquisition burning of members of the Knights Templar in the year 1310. The first burning of these nobles and wealthy title-holders was the number 54. The absolute use of hidden symbolism pervades the following centuries of this Order of secret societies, whereby numbers are highly significant. My take on this is written below, that the gateway "disco" that was so highly touted so well-advertised and made so famous for the automaton disco cocaine party paradigm shift into American culture out of the heyday of the anti-War, anti-ecological disaster movements into the current disaster of the selfish me-only first grab steal rob rape murder terrorist organization consume throw away discard pollute buy exhibit wealth kill rape and torture using modern technology but using ancient patterns of mind control--and thusly, the gateway is still flowing wide open the same disco mentality remains dominant but now disguised as "techno" and other splinter "me only" types of cultural indoctrination have set in. Most pernicious are the subtle manipulations of the superficial "liberal" forces of the media which essentially all follow the same protocols of the elders of what is the modern name for this ancient order, the Nazis. Not that Nazis began these concepts and not that they are still the dominating force completely but it's a very easy catch phrase and is completely apt and reliable as a designating term.

Much of the modern techno music that is endlessly being promoted as being the one and only real superior source of that kind of electronic robotic programming of music comes from 
Germany. Just to emphasize that the robotic programming is supposed to be centralized into that Nazi state as being "superior". However, it was the United States that really truly welcomed it all in and I now am fighting to not have to be pounded down into the repetitive patterns that are so destructive and based on ancient formulas of control over populations that no longer apply to modern society. If anything, due to climate change but in other aspects this death and selfishness greed culture has brought the planet to the brink of destruction, if only you can see this apparent in the destruction of the environment, based on the self-serving greed materialism paradigm that places like Studio 54, a Nazi/Templar/Illuminati mind control programming entertainment all-seeing eye system of indoctrination into loving your sexually-based, so what you want mentality robotic programming.

---------------

-------------- 


I could go into more detail but it is all included much more succinctly and elaborately than I want to begin to struggle to fight to type. Although hacking at the moment is actually not as bad as the usual block and strain to fight to pound out words on the blocked and stiffened by malware keys. Just watch the video at least up to the part at 5 or 6 minutes into the video to get what I am referring to. Sean Hross made no such comparison to American media entertainment mind control programming venues such as Studio 54 and this association between that number and the more symbolic use of this number, but I make an association between the number and this gateway system of disco and drug-culture selfishness consumption culture which has currently culminated into the global warming crisis in the long-lasting effects of such endless consumption for personal glamorization based on the disco/yuppie materialism that this organization has been pushing for decades. 

-------------------


My comments to the above video, copied and pasted out of You Tube comment section. I decided the comments were worthy of publishing to this mind control examination blog.


First comment posted:

When I lived on 2nd Street, South Beach Miami, I was surrounded by gang stalking goons and on one side of my little rented house were some French Parisian gang stalking creeps who attacked me who tried some "superiority" bs on me (only because they were French, the one and only reason they could use). When I fought back and had to literally fight them to stop the neighbors from continuously harassing me (calling police, etc) the word spray-painted on the lightpost outside my house was "shame". I now understand the ulterior meaning and you have revealed it for me. However, that doesn't change the fact the my country (the US) fully supports this shameful group of parasitic infiltrators and instead funds gang stalking organizing against me (a US citizen). That is how absolutely entrenched the US is at highest levels into the "rapist aristocracy Old World/New World order" mentality and paradigm. It is shameful on their part and they have absolutely stopped defending all concepts of Democracy and American exceptionalism and instead have fully embraced anti-American and hostile enemies who are simply from Europe while attacking their own citizens in a post Nazi push for modern versions of technocratic genocide and discrimination. Mind control technology underlying all with media pushing the agenda through fake posturing about how much they are "fighting" for Democracy and against racism and etc etc.


Second comment:


I also look at the number of Templars burned at the stake in the year 1310 and see that the number is 54. Think of Studio 54 in NYC, the onset of disco and the beginning of conspicuous consumption culture which essentially stopped the "hippie" movement, the anti-pollution movement and all the anti-war sentiment that had formerly been at the vanguard of American culture (so white males would not have to fight wars and to stop the draft). Studio 54 is like an homage to the Knights Templar and ushered in absolute affinity to the deterioration of American life--ultimately bringing in pornographic sexualization of women and consumption values and then when Reagan shortly afterwards brought in Supply Side economics the yuppie culture/disco culture turned into the endless war machine that America now is--with Nazis and old world Europeans coming into places like Hollywood to control and run that mind control programming industry. Oh, your videos create a lot of ideas but unfortunately I am so censored that I am blocked from all publication and expression except for short posts in comment sections. As I am a target and mind control subject I am under non-stop scrutiny. What I write, and what revelations I respond to seem to make no impact. Well, at least I feel "enlightened" but I can't do more than fight endlessly to try to also make an impact as you are doing. I am blocked from all internet publishing by US-backed terrorist "gang stalking" groups. America is fully integrated into the Imperialistic scheme and part of this old world/new world order.
------------Please note that this post has been hacked and rewritten/deleted in parts by terrorist hackers. I am also always while writing under "mind control" attacks so my thoughts stray, and I can't access my real writing potential. Take what you can if this post strays or is rewritten to become hard to follow it is entirely due to all the many attacks upon my writing and my brain and keyboard by this insidious terrorist organization. All of the people involved are staunch selfish greed spawns of the materialistic disco culture and Nazi indoctrination, in one form or another. If there are perhaps a few who are not, perhaps they themselves are brainwashed and mind controlled which is very likely another aspect of this situation that is an awful situation of how pervasive and deadly this system really is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cali-Whore-nia a WIPE-OUT. Sleaze, corruption malfeasance and slime nazi overtake. The beaches are ruined now where the beach boys formerly hailed the clean, surf and sun lifestyle but they welcomed in the Manson Family with drugs, prostitution sex trafficking and murder/rape and racism (Manson family were Nazis in affiliation, like "hippie" former appearnce of elon muck that slime dirty nazi fu88ck. And I have as usual today the former governor of that state of decapitation of deterioration ugly dirty arnold shit-termini88er with his stupid, murder death energy black magick scum goons the Mexican Cali cartel of drugs, sex trafficking murder rape and occult black death hate energy--poured on me as the surrogates for ugly shit slime arnold and his filthy depp screeching rat who conforms to the "beauty" standards of square-jawed dirty greasy nazi plastic surgery conformity. //Dirty lying current governor has had me raped by the white male trash circuit of celebrity for years by now, with dirty house former speaker dirty pig-lousy nancy---also a california representative with her acquired multi-million dollar mansion in San Francisco, coming up in the Nazi hierarchy by "playing the Demo-rat game" of slurring out "The American People!" and "Democracy" along with the chanting of the white trash rat female partners who shout out "Women" like dirty rat hillary and her nazi demo-rat cartel with filth like pig-lousy and then amy klubuchar and a host of celebrities to match. California is sinking. A pair of men associated with muck and rump have bought out the cartel of h-wood to consolidate nazi take-over.l They are part "jewish" and fully aligned with the nazi cartel. In the past year the violence aimed at me has been nothing short of murder on a daily basis and the negotiations for their overtake began..exactly when this uptick in violence began when rump ordered his friends to destroy what has already been desroyed anyway by the filth stupidity of ugly not-artistic dumb and violent incompetent ugly sick arnold and his filth gangs. //More awards of celebrity shit aligned with nazis who have viciously assaulted me but like all the white trash (and I forgot to say, the former house rep adam schiff came to stick his penis out at me naked while I had just been screaming and urging him to stop this violence against me. Sticking his face up in pig sniffing the air nazi posture which minorities make sure to emulate with grandiose performative flourish, he stood next to fully complicit schumer for the intro to the "do nothing" cartel of putting rump and musk into destroying not merely my life as has been the instructions trickled down to the stpuid apes who have law degrees who obtain brown skinned thug scum like this shit from this tv show who are dirty ugly sick and stupid fucks but the same level as all the politicians who operate as partners with ugly dirty stupid sick arnold shittrash nigger and his brood of dirty slime infesting america out of euro-hate land and all the americans fully committed to obtaining every nazi nod for their ostentatious display of fascist murderous violence--towards me, as "symbol" of all they "hate" as this ugly pig scum arnold is having his brown skinned dumb ugly slime minority slave plantation system threaten me violently for every post I write and every thought any self-compliment always pushing me into their box of trying to state that I am ugly stupid a bitch nothing a whore and they can rape fuck steal and I have no human right to defend myself--amplified by the shit government under pig lousy dirty penins-sticking at me ugly dirty newsom a scum complete and also hormonally high off having me raped and beaten in his presence as he gets gets gets nazi nods and millions of dollars for his presidential campaign. All the white nazi trash "boys" who "used to be republican and are now democrat 'leaders' in the media like dirty morning hoe joe and tim scott and the former demo-rats like lawrence o'donnell, now upset that his hero jfk is being blasted b y trump but could not assign any threat of trump when he brought a gun to threaten me with years ago to prove how "worthy" he is to continue to be a conrolled opposition nazi fully supporting trump and fascist nazi overtake of america. All hating me as "minority women" not being abused raped and tortured. //The mtv awards replete with the trash women who have had me beaten poisoned raped and mutilated like paris shit-ton hill-ton of shit who has flourished from years of participating in this violenced on me--had my ssi disability cut off and has the black scum of whorewood like chuck d of public enemy violently assualting me to "defend" that ugly sick plastic coated piece of rancid shit for my response of joy that somehow some justice had been done to that filthy parasite when her house was burned in the cali-whore-dom fires. ///So he violently threaened me in front of her and she got my ssi disability cut off---as the rest of this team raped and tortured me she returned to gloat in smug delight and is featured somehow with glowing hormonal high off having so many shit dirty fucks abuse me for resonding to her loss after years of having me mutilated into a huge, deformed balll. My beauty just sucked out and mutilated by this team of rancid shit dirty ugly whore crap "women". Ugly dirty arnold is endlessly having his dirty pig groups of minorities yell how "ugly" I am every time I tell myself I look better or beautiful they scream instantly, from my first second of thinking this---threats to not think anything positive about my body, how I look and they have spent over 15 years having me raped poisoned tears are still in my eyes every day they are torturing my body to increase the endless years of damage now permanent to my face, body and life. They killed more plants on my patio when I was out receiving a delivery. Right now they are hacking so badly into my laptop I can't type words any longer. They are freezing the system like pressing a button so anything I type is just missed and they add letters nowhere near the keys I am pounding on by now i must pound to get anything out

  **15 minutes later: not only did the filth working for ugly sick dirty incompetent arnold ugly shit-nigger austrian sick crap former gover...