Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Government terrorist report. My personal banking site hacked/blocked from access. All correct passwords do not work. The link to retrieving password is blocked and is inoperable--nothing happens when I click and click on the link to obtain my password to check, although I am putting in correct information. Monthly payment for September, 2021, stopped due to either my US mail service denying service, or upper authority figures in Social Security. My payment for this month was cancelled "due to wrong address or incorrect banking information" according to the website for SS.

 I had written of this earlier this month, regarding my mail service in the US which is completely taken over by terrorist operatives making very polite written denials of service and overcharging and not informing me of mail and etc, but always according to polite response but usually no response. I was informed of two letters I had received but they only scanned one letter. I am now cut off from next month's payment due to some letter having been returned--the mail service returned the mail or this attack upon me was conducted at higher sources at Social Security.

I was blocked/hacked from accessing the Social Security Administration website yesterday, as I had been last month. I must check to see what attacks are being made against me and that all will run smoothly for my crucial payment schedule. Now it has been cut off due to a terrorist attack. 


I must wait to phone this government agency, only to be transferred to a terrorist agent who will find any way to attack me verbally. One such time happened a few years ago when I changed my mail service and had to take 30 seconds to look up the zip code when the agent asked me for my address. She began yelling at me on the phone that if I were legitimate I would know the zip code immediately. This is the kind of treatment the terrorist organization has created whenever I phone this government agency (always with my bank, but in a different form of "polite" denial of service.

I now have to clean up another mess this organization has created to make life-threatening attacks upon my crucial monthly income. It could have very serious consequences for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment