Monday, August 2, 2021

Extremely violent threats aimed at me (in addition to the other assaults that have been absolutely violent recently but the threat of extreme harm has appeared in the last few weeks). There are extremely violent and deadly fascist threats of evil and sick attacks going on around me which are part of a psy-ops terror action aimed at me. I went to pay my motorbike rent and on the huge plasma screen on the wall right in this tiny one-room "office" was a trio of Thai women screaming and crying with blood streaming from their empty eye sockets--a huge jar of (fake or real) eyeballs were placed in a huge glass jar as the women cried continuously. I turned the tv off as this screaming sobbing noise commenced. The remote operator handling the remote for the tv turned it back on instantly. I had to switch it off again. Later that day in a Japanese 2nd hand warehouse "thrift" store a tiny Pomeranian dog, which is beautiful and wonderful, was sullen, black energy surrounded him, and one of his eyes had been gouged out. I had just been at that store a few days prior (three) and the dog, which customarily stands on a tiny desk in front of the store playfully licking and wagging in delight if you pet him, shied away with his one eye gone and the socket stitched up. The terrorist group had placed three hostile and nasty Thai women and one very large white American male with a distinctly Southern accent (who at first appearance is dressed and has the mannerisms of Europ-a's in Phuket who are the main forces of attack or orchestration of these attacks--they dress in casual and usually slightly dull, faded clothing with teeshirts and look like they are alcoholics, to put it bluntly, which means he has become fully immersed in the culture of the Euro-p'a "ex-pats" who abound here out of Euop-a-land. I thought immediately he was one. The Thai women under his "control" would yell at me and talk in harsh and ugly tones nearly shouting at me (I always listen to loud music on earphones while I s hop and with the brain-altering tech blasting away into my brain simultaneously I could not "understand" that this was a hostile attack--I "froze" in other words, as I always do under such attacks even when I am not listening to music on earphones). I then tried to pet the dog and this American white male began holding and petting the dog just as I went to pet him, so I would have to have contact with him and under this mind control influence, . I asked what had happened to dog's eye and got a most ridiculous lie in response. The lie was about how the dog ran into the road and the spoke of a motorbike pierced his eye out (obviously nearly a sinister joke on his part--or he was told what to say of course as they all are, these minions are all instructed on exactly how to act and what to say and given instructions while the situation is occurring perhaps using the Voice-to-Skull technology or earbuds). I realized then that the 3 days prior to going to this shop the dog had been in the vet clinic for this very operation of removing his eye. I had not been to that building for months and always for a few years that dog is fastidiously placed on that table greeting everyone. The seeming correlation of eyes being gouged out and this occurring twice in the same day--the tv spectacle of eyes being gouged out in a supposed tv horror movie and then this also happening to this dog while this white American man followed me out of the store, stared at me in a sexually suggestive way as I ignored him and my brain was so blanked out by the technology I could not register the reality or the actions as being hostile until I left and began to think clearly in another location.

 "How Mind Control Works - Psychopaths and Advanced Mind Control."  The Journey. August 21, 2018.





I have had other covert symbols and hints of extreme violence aimed at me in other suggestive ways--extreme physical violence and torture have been implied through suggestions and hints and verbal threats by one of the people who has been teleporting me recently. If one of them does it, the entire group backs it or they do nothing (or so it seems, I really can't tell what is going on). I do know that the majority of people backing this current spike in violence and threat towards me are either Europ-a's or have close ties and identify themselves as being "Italian" or "half-English/half-German" instead of as being Americans with any identification of such as their prime heritage. 


I'm tired of seeing the people I mention by name being promoted so I will resist writing about them. If anything, I know from years of this same situation going on without end, that the dog being partially blinded was "probably" due to an order to maim him using this egregious attack on his eye balls as a form of terror and psychological inducement to obey and not question or defend myself. I have seen animals I feed and love with broken spines, eyes gouged out, broken tails and just plain shot to death by the Europigapes who have been put in rooms next to the stink holes that these stink whores have forced upon me--with Thai people giggling and laughing with exaggerated joy at participating. j


Welcome to the New World of Thailand the "Land of Smiles" which are schadenfreude at the core of their gleeful induction into the culture of conspicuous consumption (mentioned briefly in my last post, regarding climate change and the burgeoning homeless crisis facing the United States). All of these acts of levels of violence are all interconnected and related in a tangle of actions designed to destroy confidence and harmony within all populations. The self-serving and those harboring fantasies of rape, mutilation and torture and terror are flocking to this organization and the methodologies of covert terrorism that I have described for years, and what I detail a bit leaving out names and identities of the criminal psychopaths involved. They have been embraced by the people who control the entertrainment conglomerates (aka "Dark Money") influencing the mind control information that courses through the brains of the consumers and viewers who ingest such carefully deceptive output by those same personages who are most double-faced liars and conniving and violent murdering/rapist/racist haters. Do not exempt any other race from this equation nor any socioeconomic status and of course that also includes, unfortunately, those who most deceive when they continuously spout out various "Liberal" concepts and opinions and shout the loudest at rallies about how they are "fighting" for equality and justice. Many of those are involved deeply with these extremely violent fascist white supremacists and bend over backwards to please them and to fight FOR THE RACISTS when they can demonstrate their fealty to the forces that have paid them in huge sums to portray this double-standard of deception.


It is absolute fascism and murderous violence which is being taught to all the minions who follow these orders and are enthralled with performing violence and getting away with it in this technocratic systematic version of genocide (including politicians who have been involved--I have named them before). And I am tired of seeing them get promoted every time I write about how heinous they act and are.


---------------


*Whatever hackers have deleted or included I have not re-read to discover. (5 minutes later): I did read partway through and saw parts that had been rewritten or my brain is under too much attack for me to have a clear and concise flowing rendering of my thoughts. I had to rewrite as the hackers are blocking key functions constantly so I must backspace and rewrite words almost every word at times while fighting to pound down. The usual hacking obstruction. I cannot "think" to use higher vocabulary or a more analytical approach, so the choice of words remains in a most basic sense and the concepts I would be able to pull out of my memory is blocked almost completely. I am stuck having to fight to type at a more basic level of English due to the brain-altering blocking technology. I was under more attack than I am now while I was in this store and could not begin to even realize what I had instantly known the moment I walked into this huge warehouse 2nd hand Japan shop, that these were terrorists who have taken over the payment desk--who are shouting in hate and negativity at me when I ask for prices as nothing is labeled with a price tag--they either charge per item or heave everything on a scale and weigh it and charge per weight. Shouting in hate at me, I froze and could not begin to tell them to stop. This is the constant attack forced upon my nervous system and brain while people verbally attack me. Simultaneously the mutilated animal and this white American man, with subliminals pounded into my brain such as, "What a nice man" so all my former precautions and barriers were instantly gone in almost the blink of an eye (was that an intended pun or inserted into my subconscious by the obvious English-speaking terrorists utilizing both the hacking and the brain-altering tech as I sit here right now--I think so).


Trying to warn the readers of this post about the heinous potential of the violence these terrorists are inflicting, will inflict, will be allowed to inflict with no curtailment by any government agency and full allowance by society. No one can care until it happens to them, obviously. I am stating that if it happens to you, you may be too dazed by mind control and drugging and threats of violence or financial ruin to begin to act or defend yourselves or your loved-ones or anyone else around you. This is the kind of inducement of threat of severe violence that this group in actuality acts upon including murder of targets, of course as you all know.
I am now struggling to fight to type single words out without having to backspace and rewrite. As I type functions and screens pop up constantly and block the page as I am writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment