Monday, August 2, 2021

Extremely violent threats aimed at me (in addition to the other assaults that have been absolutely violent recently but the threat of extreme harm has appeared in the last few weeks). There are extremely violent and deadly fascist threats of evil and sick attacks going on around me which are part of a psy-ops terror action aimed at me. I went to pay my motorbike rent and on the huge plasma screen on the wall right in this tiny one-room "office" was a trio of Thai women screaming and crying with blood streaming from their empty eye sockets--a huge jar of (fake or real) eyeballs were placed in a huge glass jar as the women cried continuously. I turned the tv off as this screaming sobbing noise commenced. The remote operator handling the remote for the tv turned it back on instantly. I had to switch it off again. Later that day in a Japanese 2nd hand warehouse "thrift" store a tiny Pomeranian dog, which is beautiful and wonderful, was sullen, black energy surrounded him, and one of his eyes had been gouged out. I had just been at that store a few days prior (three) and the dog, which customarily stands on a tiny desk in front of the store playfully licking and wagging in delight if you pet him, shied away with his one eye gone and the socket stitched up. The terrorist group had placed three hostile and nasty Thai women and one very large white American male with a distinctly Southern accent (who at first appearance is dressed and has the mannerisms of Europ-a's in Phuket who are the main forces of attack or orchestration of these attacks--they dress in casual and usually slightly dull, faded clothing with teeshirts and look like they are alcoholics, to put it bluntly, which means he has become fully immersed in the culture of the Euro-p'a "ex-pats" who abound here out of Euop-a-land. I thought immediately he was one. The Thai women under his "control" would yell at me and talk in harsh and ugly tones nearly shouting at me (I always listen to loud music on earphones while I s hop and with the brain-altering tech blasting away into my brain simultaneously I could not "understand" that this was a hostile attack--I "froze" in other words, as I always do under such attacks even when I am not listening to music on earphones). I then tried to pet the dog and this American white male began holding and petting the dog just as I went to pet him, so I would have to have contact with him and under this mind control influence, . I asked what had happened to dog's eye and got a most ridiculous lie in response. The lie was about how the dog ran into the road and the spoke of a motorbike pierced his eye out (obviously nearly a sinister joke on his part--or he was told what to say of course as they all are, these minions are all instructed on exactly how to act and what to say and given instructions while the situation is occurring perhaps using the Voice-to-Skull technology or earbuds). I realized then that the 3 days prior to going to this shop the dog had been in the vet clinic for this very operation of removing his eye. I had not been to that building for months and always for a few years that dog is fastidiously placed on that table greeting everyone. The seeming correlation of eyes being gouged out and this occurring twice in the same day--the tv spectacle of eyes being gouged out in a supposed tv horror movie and then this also happening to this dog while this white American man followed me out of the store, stared at me in a sexually suggestive way as I ignored him and my brain was so blanked out by the technology I could not register the reality or the actions as being hostile until I left and began to think clearly in another location.

 "How Mind Control Works - Psychopaths and Advanced Mind Control."  The Journey. August 21, 2018.





I have had other covert symbols and hints of extreme violence aimed at me in other suggestive ways--extreme physical violence and torture have been implied through suggestions and hints and verbal threats by one of the people who has been teleporting me recently. If one of them does it, the entire group backs it or they do nothing (or so it seems, I really can't tell what is going on). I do know that the majority of people backing this current spike in violence and threat towards me are either Europ-a's or have close ties and identify themselves as being "Italian" or "half-English/half-German" instead of as being Americans with any identification of such as their prime heritage. 


I'm tired of seeing the people I mention by name being promoted so I will resist writing about them. If anything, I know from years of this same situation going on without end, that the dog being partially blinded was "probably" due to an order to maim him using this egregious attack on his eye balls as a form of terror and psychological inducement to obey and not question or defend myself. I have seen animals I feed and love with broken spines, eyes gouged out, broken tails and just plain shot to death by the Europigapes who have been put in rooms next to the stink holes that these stink whores have forced upon me--with Thai people giggling and laughing with exaggerated joy at participating. j


Welcome to the New World of Thailand the "Land of Smiles" which are schadenfreude at the core of their gleeful induction into the culture of conspicuous consumption (mentioned briefly in my last post, regarding climate change and the burgeoning homeless crisis facing the United States). All of these acts of levels of violence are all interconnected and related in a tangle of actions designed to destroy confidence and harmony within all populations. The self-serving and those harboring fantasies of rape, mutilation and torture and terror are flocking to this organization and the methodologies of covert terrorism that I have described for years, and what I detail a bit leaving out names and identities of the criminal psychopaths involved. They have been embraced by the people who control the entertrainment conglomerates (aka "Dark Money") influencing the mind control information that courses through the brains of the consumers and viewers who ingest such carefully deceptive output by those same personages who are most double-faced liars and conniving and violent murdering/rapist/racist haters. Do not exempt any other race from this equation nor any socioeconomic status and of course that also includes, unfortunately, those who most deceive when they continuously spout out various "Liberal" concepts and opinions and shout the loudest at rallies about how they are "fighting" for equality and justice. Many of those are involved deeply with these extremely violent fascist white supremacists and bend over backwards to please them and to fight FOR THE RACISTS when they can demonstrate their fealty to the forces that have paid them in huge sums to portray this double-standard of deception.


It is absolute fascism and murderous violence which is being taught to all the minions who follow these orders and are enthralled with performing violence and getting away with it in this technocratic systematic version of genocide (including politicians who have been involved--I have named them before). And I am tired of seeing them get promoted every time I write about how heinous they act and are.


---------------


*Whatever hackers have deleted or included I have not re-read to discover. (5 minutes later): I did read partway through and saw parts that had been rewritten or my brain is under too much attack for me to have a clear and concise flowing rendering of my thoughts. I had to rewrite as the hackers are blocking key functions constantly so I must backspace and rewrite words almost every word at times while fighting to pound down. The usual hacking obstruction. I cannot "think" to use higher vocabulary or a more analytical approach, so the choice of words remains in a most basic sense and the concepts I would be able to pull out of my memory is blocked almost completely. I am stuck having to fight to type at a more basic level of English due to the brain-altering blocking technology. I was under more attack than I am now while I was in this store and could not begin to even realize what I had instantly known the moment I walked into this huge warehouse 2nd hand Japan shop, that these were terrorists who have taken over the payment desk--who are shouting in hate and negativity at me when I ask for prices as nothing is labeled with a price tag--they either charge per item or heave everything on a scale and weigh it and charge per weight. Shouting in hate at me, I froze and could not begin to tell them to stop. This is the constant attack forced upon my nervous system and brain while people verbally attack me. Simultaneously the mutilated animal and this white American man, with subliminals pounded into my brain such as, "What a nice man" so all my former precautions and barriers were instantly gone in almost the blink of an eye (was that an intended pun or inserted into my subconscious by the obvious English-speaking terrorists utilizing both the hacking and the brain-altering tech as I sit here right now--I think so).


Trying to warn the readers of this post about the heinous potential of the violence these terrorists are inflicting, will inflict, will be allowed to inflict with no curtailment by any government agency and full allowance by society. No one can care until it happens to them, obviously. I am stating that if it happens to you, you may be too dazed by mind control and drugging and threats of violence or financial ruin to begin to act or defend yourselves or your loved-ones or anyone else around you. This is the kind of inducement of threat of severe violence that this group in actuality acts upon including murder of targets, of course as you all know.
I am now struggling to fight to type single words out without having to backspace and rewrite. As I type functions and screens pop up constantly and block the page as I am writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

arnold shitniger is so incompetent as an artist, so incompetent to create any unique movie concept, is so nasty and has been trained to be a nazi infiltrator and programmer influencer retained in that position so filth greasy "I'm Italian-american" nazi mafia of nancy pelosi out of california along with newsom and his teams of lying money-thieving rapist dirty plantation racist nazi "men" many blacks and latinos form their unification of master-slave profiteering---the trickle down of dirty work minorities operating like loving groveling slaves to inflict violence and soon murder gangs when california breaks with the U.S. in it's own "independent" state, as this rotten filth gil duran wrote about with his encounter of his 'master" peter Thiel and writes this book, as a "latino" he appears to be "progressive" or against racism but oh, au contrair oh the mansions he expects to gain out of writing this reverse programming book(s) and in being interviewed by all the comlimentaty white boys of nazi california "democrat party" affiliation. Too bad their white rapist near-governor was accused of rape which abounds in that culture. But I was just inserting this to write that hacking prevented me from being able to write proper nouns with capital letters it's so painful and impossible to write and pound every letter down many typos and mistakes although I did write correctly they also insert words and delete, etc please be aware of this if anyone is reading this--it turns me into a ranting lunatic writing in hate and rage. its' 15 -17 years or longer of white nazi trash shit "men" I never wanted anything to do with teleporting raping dismembering mutilating poisoning rape pounding poison into my body as they laugh, literlaly they are sick as fuck fuckers adn shitalina has been applauded oprah participated and for saying she's an aunt jemima under drugging, and hyyponsis prompting by her that allowed for years and years and years of blacks to rush violently at me, culminating in people masturbating in front of me rushing hitting me without any rationale other than I kept repeating what i "meant" which is that they are supporting white plantation slave society they are attacking me for SAYING THE TRUTH AND REALITY not that this is a racist comment; its' derived from what Malcolm X said, which I believe Farrakhan had a hand or hoof in having killed so he could capitalize and mop up the remnants of the Malcolm X legacy followers and has been inserted as the face of nazi black induction into racist hegemony. That is the plantation system in California almost completely out of the "closet" with a "liberal" costume and although ugly shit arnold is a repug he has set the rape and plantation nazi standards and has all the nazi gold to pay off or using his extremely hateful violent gangs such as this goddamn sick crap who starred in better call saul they are so violent and ugly I now commiserate with kristi noem I thought she was just racist when she could not stand that culture and wanted them out and gone. I now fully understand her stance as I had no experience of that kind of sick dirty shit before--I had a bad bitter experience of it in Miami but only after the nazis took over south beach; they turned it into a nazi cartel and latinos prove to be the most vicious of nazi supporters, jenifer lopez included and wearing her LA-derived costume of being a "democrat liberal" but is a lynch mob stupid slave put in power for her gyrating sleazy compliance. Not greatly talented but playing influencer role of dying hair blonde being a latino for trump (now there's a title for it, before no one would believe me there was no defining term thanks to trump they have come out as the racist slime they are--the ones who adhere to shit like ugly arnold and they are a lot in california and gavin and ugly shitalina have learned form ugly arnold how to play that plantation imperialistic game from within america in the outskirts of america, californication they retain teh most disgusting of latinos to serve as their upcoming death squad operators who are blank, stupid and willing to commit egregious violence when ugly sstupid sick arnold can't get what he wants through his bullshit fake smiles he learned and has used to get people to comply but now thanks to this technology and a congress handing that foreign fungus virus scum all the wapons he can obtain to inflict nazi genocidal violence and death squads of sick dirty even more stuppid than he latinos and blacks. No problem for shit like the white worm senators who came under biden from the repug side (friends of dirty joe biden) to scream yell abuse and have me raped as their proxy dirty fuckers and they got immunity from prosecution in the georgia interference case --that would be greasy lindsey graham cracker) and etc. All of this plus putting musk and trump inpower has been engineered by rancid ugly arnold and still on one begins to stop him whatsoever in anyway, ever. The dependence on his nazi money flowing to pay off, the white nazi filth of congress so intent on having their surreptitious nazi enforcer outside of the legal gaze acting like a thug death squad operator under the guise of being a governor endlessly handed eveyr means possible to retain this pig snout snorting up of all that filthy ape can suck out--and so by now it's reacing hundreds if not thousands or more of this ugly ape having non-stop groups celebrities attacking me--in the past 6 months it's been maybe 500-1000 celebrities non-stop violently punching raping abusing insulting yelling death threats-dirty tucker carlson who sounds so calm and like a balanced person is a yelling nazi, no surprise there-fully on board with nazi infiltration because he's living in England and he's a tool for murdoch and he's a traitor and the democrats haven't stopped talking about him since he attacked me only a few days ago--but at least a dozen celebrity terrorists abusing me instantly for being suck watching theinternet to not react to the ugly filth--as I am alone and drugged sick and fighting death my body mutilated beyond repair by the endless slicing for just defending my basic human rights---// of america and no one fucking cares they just bring that hunk of shit into america to inflict as much damage as possible. Especially the sick filth of congress like elizabeth warren looking to increase the nazi underlying theme of alternative concepts so she threatened to have me killed for not happily offering a german sick fuck who just raped me and the ugly daughter shit of depp with ideas about punk culture so they can produce and she can profit off the movie so the image of america not being a nazi shithold colony in which that filth projects her squad of nazi collaborators becoming rich (after being homeless after working in a bar suddenly every riches is offered by dirty filth of ugly arnold because he's been put in that role, just as stuipid and ugly shitalina who has been put in the same role to dispense untold millions of dollars in awards to all the minority shit who gush at being welcomed into nazi culture and glorified, put in lead roles, handed mansions and fuck america--that is the resounding echo that is repeated in every action. All the "patriots' like tom cruise is part of this effort, a must duplicitous scheme and it has worked the stupid americans go along like clockwork golden shower yellow raining down on america. Fuck america the dirty sick violent vile should be deported by ice latnio shit associated with jenifer lopez and her gang of crap and the rest of them just insidious and ugly and violent. None of them has an iota of compassion beauty soulful creative intelligence they are grasping ugly sleazy dirty rape and death culture gang banger sick fuckery put in p ower by aa destroyed government which is the same, just concealed with flowery law-degree rhetoric like hillary is a prime example. But ugly shit arnold has lost his career years ago because other than portarying huge hulk of a pile of muscular shit killing and making jokes about it, to imprint into the dumb population the thrill of nazi violence, theft and everything that killing and pounding people down implies to the godless and greedy soulless culture inundated with porn, rape and endless wars so it's a death and expropriation culture. Because that u gly stupid fuck along with the u gly sleaze shit of shitalina and the rest of this crp, they must torture me to obtain ideas and to get this contract for their cartel of whorewood shit and crap foreve more pumped out ejactulated into the movie sphere and the public doesn't gie a damn. More violence more nazi programming more rape culture adorned with media make-up never a single expose of the rancid filth rape celebrities they jsut attack the "jew" and then replace his studio with a plethora of rape nazi shit skank bitches who all get their little studios, but have no ideas until they get them out of me via torture endlessly day after day. Because they are INCOMPETENT: Ugly, stinking filth Arnold shitburger white trash shitnigger ugly stupid sick fuck and his greasy filth brigade of scum and trashy shit like ignorant ugly shitalina all the parasites who feed off abuse and torrture my body endlessly mutilated permanent damage endless hate by shit filth forced upon me from this goddamn sick fuck shit government laughing stupid ugly dirty senators who make statements about how "disgusting" the democrats are when they do things or say things far less ugly and sinister than all they do in teleportation with their demo-rat partners all together. What a shit parade. Unable to not respond to this ugly filth fucking scum rat arnold and his ugly hate comments while I am always sick, always physically in pain, injected (they slashed into my body again, my hands are grotesque, all nails are black, broken half-hanging off my hands which are huge, deformed from nightly slashing under the cuticles to the bone slicing into tiny blood vessels until the fingers are being sliced off daily in this manner from just fighting to not get raped and poisoned to death and not have my life destroyed with my permission as this shit gruop of fucking hate and ugliness is trying to abuse me to death to comply with with the shit politicians like john kennedy, so beloved another dirty fuck "charasmatic" insulting lying hateful bigot americans can't get enough of these piles of shit put in power. so he said some insult while I was watching a movie, enjoying it. He made some nasty racist genocidal comment about killing me using very ugly hateful language, I responded with he's the trash shit but you all keep propelling that ugly trash shit into power all I do is fight to retain my body every day so disfigured from the decadess of this group masturbating over torrure adn rape. Ugly dirty cornell west seeming to be an antidote masturbated in front of me, as well as progressives the white nazi shit and then bernie sanders said "I can see why they call you bitch" as aoc sneered that "we will make you homeless' smirking and laughing. All for responding to abuse insults after years of them poisoning and raping me before I began to fight back and then screaming in rage and hitting them trying to kill them. I pray every day for u gly arnold and shitalina to die instantly and also the rest of them (you) after 20 years of this kind of noo-stop murder for just being talented beautiful so all they have done is steal my ideas, make millions off them, delete all evidence and have untold hundfreds and hundreds of thousands of people attack me literally poisoning raping mutilating my body. So this filth ape made some nazi death slogan qwhich of course that ugly ape can only repeat nazi established genocidal insults he can't think of a single, not one single original idea not even for his fantasy dream of reliving his childhood training to go to america and turn it into a nazi vassal state. And like on cue, all the shit apes of whorewood comply instantly as long as they can escape from the filth and shit they personally ensured would be polluting america with their racist policies and politics--creating nazi ghettos within america and then having shit like oprah and farrakhan manipulate and connive to put trump in power so their nazi little plantation cartels will be blacks enslaving Jews

 (killing jews that is their instruction as well as the filthy latinos that hover aroudn the pile of shit that ugly arnold is) it is unbelie...